Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:36 AM

http://www.narusaku....showtopic=13634

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#142 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:37 AM

New spoiler for now : 0003na.jpg

Is this actually legit? If so quite epic that Naruto has the Hiraishin Kunai in his mouth, anyone have any ideas why Sasuke's new eye is only on the left side?

10wnpqp.jpg

#143 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 05:44 AM

@Enkai The link above your post is the link for the chapter.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users