#141 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 25 February 2016 - 11:20 AM

@ Nar123

Show me verified link like this, this community really appreciate verified data since it already famous in net that NS often made claimed based on unverified link.  Please don't put more shame this community by claiming something without verified link. 

#142 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 10:58 AM

@ Nar123
Show me verified link like this, this community really appreciate verified data since it already famous in net that NS often made claimed based on unverified link.  Please don't put more shame this community by claiming something without verified link. 

Your link doesn't contradicts anything I said

Naruto is popular but it fell down in the manga ranking in it's later arcs and then constantly lost to One Piece while AOT was constantly rising in popularity and getting close to One Piece, AOT surpassed in quality and popularity

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/sgEcj5n

http://googlewebligh...6Qiox-rv5xwiMkA

Besides these two links, you can look at various manga rankings from early 2014 and late 2013

Death note is a classic and overall it has more positive popularity compared to Naruto

http://www.animenews...tings-manga.php - this is among western viewers

Remember that despite being bad, Naruto is still famous among anime casuals in the West

Death Note until this day gained so much prestige it received two live action adaptation, a film and a TV series

Now if there is anyone bringing more shame here is you, you ask about "links" but some of your ideas you treat as fact (Kishi being a big mastermind,for example) have no source whatsoever to back them up, I'd honestly like if you toned down the hypocrisy

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#143 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:16 AM

@ Nar123

How much their tankobon sales ? How much money with generate form the movie ? How long it can endure ?

About Kishi, can you rationalize unnecessary total uproot NS foundation in manga by Kishi himself ?

#144 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 11:45 AM

@ Nar123
How much their tankobon sales ? How much money with generate form the movie ? How long it can endure ?

About Kishi, can you rationalize unnecessary total uproot NS foundation in manga by Kishi himself ?

AOT? You saw the links didn't you? It surpassed Naruto, both the manga and the anime

Death Note has public which is why it generated a live action movie (and a sequel) and a live action TV series, if it wasn't popular this would have never happened

It can endure a lot, AOT is constantly at the top when the volume comes out, a little behind the monster that is One Piece

Death Note is a classic that is still revelant a decade after being over, will Naruto be as relevant a decade from now on?

futhermore there is no need to rationalize something that didn't exist, if it did I'd like you to show me some valid proof and links like you asked me to :)

What truly happened is Kishi made a choice, a bad choice that disappointed and alienated a big part of his fans, NS are just part of this affected part while NH and SS brush off how much the ending sucked because they "got canon".

Edited by Nar123, 29 February 2016 - 11:46 AM.

#145 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 29 February 2016 - 04:15 PM

I still don't get the "kishi is a mastermind" part. If he is a mastermind. Then what is his plan? What are his goals? You can't be a "mastermind" without a plan or goal for you plotting. According to him it is to remove everyone that liked NS from the fanbase. But why would anyone do that and what does kishi gain from it? The point of a mangaka is to make a story. Hope that the manga sells well. So it makes a profit. So the mangaka can have a job. So that it gives them income to live and possibly raise a family on. That is the "plan" of every mangaka. Why would anyone want to remove a large portion of their fanbase for any reason? That's lost profits. But OK let us say kishi has completed that part of the "master plan" of spending 15 years writing a romance to troll his readers while putting no effort into the pairing he finally went with, and then constantly insult them to the point they all leave. OK. What phase two? The Naruto fanbase is now free of any NS fans that will pay for anything Naruto related. What's the next step in this plan? Or is that it? To be free of the NS fans? For what reason? He is not writing the Bolt manga, and all he keeps saying is that he is tired and done with the Naruto franchise. What his goal beyond no more NS in the Naruto fanbase? Was is it for the Naruto franchise to die off in Japan if not the world? Because that's what is and has happened. For his reputation to be ruined? That's also what is and has happened. What is the next step? What are his goals?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 29 February 2016 - 09:10 PM.

#146 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:41 AM

@ Nar123

In manga industry, how much franchise produce money is matter ?  Sorry but ranking base on personal preference don't count.

Bail

Shipper (all SS, NH, NS & etc) as whole is just vocal minority since most of us is adult, majority of fandom is fun seeker because they just kid and teen.  Thats why they hate real world issue (Feminist, equality and etc.), when NS erased by Kishi, they follow because NS already became symbol real world encroachment into their dream land.

Edited by db84x, 01 March 2016 - 10:55 AM.

#147 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:51 AM

@ Nar123
In manga industry, how much franchise produce money is matter ?  Sorry but ranking base on personal preference don't count.

Bail
Shipper (all SS, NH, NS & etc) as whole is just vocal minority since most of us is adult, majority of fandom is fun seeker because they just kid and teen.  Thats why they hate real world issue (Feminist, equality and etc.), when NS erased by Kishi, they follow because NS already became symbol real world encroachment into their dream land.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#148 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 10:58 AM

Reality hurt isn't it ? Thats why don't bring reality on our dream world.

Edited by db84x, 01 March 2016 - 11:13 AM.

#149 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:10 AM

I'm confused. I thought that's what we already established. We didn't want it to be Seinen or adult or whatever. We just want a good storytelling. You don't actually believe Shounen can't do one. They really can, it's more if you want to do that or you want to be mindless summer film-like series. Naruto was trying to do the former, but along the way start doing the latter.

#150 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:29 AM

@ TouKen

Since beginning shipper always minority in shonen, because majority is kids and preteen who don't care about shipping.  Not our fault, NS message became so toxic in eyes kid and preteen who became Naruto fandom core group. 

#151 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:37 AM

@ TouKen
Since beginning shipper always minority in shonen, because majority is kids and preteen who don't care about shipping.  Not our fault, NS message became so toxic in eyes kid and preteen who became Naruto fandom core group. 

NS is "toxic"

And somehow NH and SS is okay...

Yeah at this point I'm pretty sure you're just trolling

We already proved you that the intended public of a shonen isn't as a big deal as you're making it out to be so Idk why you continue with this line of thinking when you've already been proven wrong by the existence of more mature shonen and by Naruto's storyline trying to become more deep with time

#152 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:44 AM

@ Nar123

Money and popularity =/= quality

Naruto is a big shonen hit because of it's earlier years, it managed to hold on even if it's later arcs and the ending were horrible and turned the series into crap. Regardless we have many series that are better than Naruto quality wise and still more popular, as I've shown through my links

So honestly I wonder where you found this personal preference thing, is it too hard for you to accept that Naruto isn't the most popular or the best thing out there?

Anyway are you still adept of your silly mastermind theory? C'mon I'm waiting for proof and evidence, if you argue without them you'll only be bringing more shame to your fandom ;)

#153 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:55 AM

When it comes to numbers, and I mean copies per volume sales. There's quite a few that outsold Naruto.

#154 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:56 AM

You do know you don't need to be an adult to care for pairings, right?

#155 BlackBird19

BlackBird19

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts
  • Interests:USMC,
    baseball,
    football,
    hockey,
    Music(all kinds),
    and manga.

Posted 01 March 2016 - 11:59 AM

I thought most pairing wars started with teens.

#156 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 12:03 PM

I thought most pairing wars started with teens.

It usually does. I blame Disney.

#157 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,569 posts

Posted 01 March 2016 - 01:31 PM

...HAHAHAHA! Oh, God! Also I just love the fact that he still didn't answer the question the post was about. "What is Kishi next step in his "master plan," and what are the goals of said plan?" Instead he admits to what I've been saying for weeks if not months. They don't care about the story or author's will or intent or anything all they care about is their sexual fantasies.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 01 March 2016 - 01:33 PM.

#158 db84x

db84x

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 274 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:02 AM

@ Nar123 & Bail

Blackbird already answer it, btw thank for Kishi intervention now fandom became fun again since fandom as whole already tired with shipping topic dominate airwaves.

@ Touken & Blackbird

It well known that shipping made forum not fun anymore, while kid and preteen this day is fun seeker.

#159 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:17 AM

You can say that again. But I know history has it that NH was steamrolling everything and it paid off greatly. I remember trying to discuss something about the series itself but nope, steamrolling left and right about NH and its grail. I know some people only care about pairing only and the most demand is NH. I actually have to backtrack and some is like "Just give me NH already."

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 02 March 2016 - 04:18 AM.

#160 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 02 March 2016 - 04:29 AM

@ Nar123 & Bail

Blackbird already answer it, btw thank for Kishi intervention now fandom became fun again since fandom as whole already tired with shipping topic dominate airwaves.

@ Touken & Blackbird

It well known that shipping made forum not fun anymore, while kid and preteen this day is fun seeker.

Someone said they THOUGHT you were trolling but i'm gonna go ahead and call that you ARE a Troll. 

Yes yes, Thank Kishi for writing a stupid ending to put all those annoying NS fans back in their place so that Readers don't hurt their poor widdle brains reading his story. :zaru:

@ Nar123

Bail

You posted something very similar to this in the other thread. Literally EVERYTIME you mention NS its in the most negative way you possibly can and its getting really annoying. 

Naruto fans do not hate real world issues, maybe YOU do, but until you provide some proof that a good number of them do its not a fact its YOUR opinion. People from all the pairings, and NONE of the pairings have had problems with Kishimoto's writing regarding various real world subjects. Thats a fact. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users