Photo

do you believe or just like?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
187 replies to this topic

#141 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2007 - 01:26 AM

I like the pairing, and I believe it will happen. If this is going to be a generation type story with coming of age themes, and have the protagonist start off as all alone...I can easily see some type of pairing with Naruto happen.

But if it does end when Naruto is still 15/16, the best we can hope for is strongly implied love between the two.

#142 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 12 December 2007 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Dec 11 2007, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I like the pairing, and I believe it will happen. If this is going to be a generation type story with coming of age themes, and have the protagonist start off as all alone...I can easily see some type of pairing with Naruto happen.

But if it does end when Naruto is still 15/16, the best we can hope for is strongly implied love between the two.

Very well said :thumbs:

I just hope that when the pairings get resolved it makes it clear when Naruto ends up with Sakura. No more ifs ands or buts biggrin.gif

#143 Anewhope2

Anewhope2

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 04:40 PM

I believe in it. I also like it too.

#144 pal2002

pal2002

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:04 AM

I believe BECAUSE I liked it in the 1st place. It was really much faith for most of part 1. But now I really, truely believe.

#145 naruto_han

naruto_han

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 11:48 AM

like a few have said naruto could very well end in no pairings, but if one does occur i definitly believe it will be narusaku unless we get some lame curve ball thats just as bad as the one that killed poor diedra :shamefulcry0js:

hopefully kishi does not do the random turn around he tends to do.

kishi has had to do these MUTUAL affectionatemoments between naruto and sakura for a reason coughsasusakunaruhinacoughonesidedcough

Edited by naruto_han, 02 March 2008 - 11:51 AM.

#146 wakatebayo

wakatebayo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:sports<br />girls<br />naruto<br />narusaku<br />video games(dont we all?)<br />FOOD<br />

Posted 10 March 2008 - 12:55 AM

im a believa biggrin.gif

#147 j4hz

j4hz

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:02 AM

Hi!

#148 Naruto s_gurl_sakura

Naruto s_gurl_sakura

InuKago Ftw

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Interests:Main: <br />Anime,<br />Naruto,<br />Death Note, <br />Lucky Star,<br />Azumanga Daioh,<br />Chobits<br /><br />Paringz<br />NaruSaku, <br />ShikaIno, <br />KibaHina, <br />ShikaTema, <br />NejiTen,<br />JarTsu, <br />KakaAnko <br /><br /><br />Food:<br />Ramen,<br />Pizza,<br />Pasta<br /><br /><br />Hobbies: <br />Drawing,<br />Swimming, <br />Hanging out with my friends.<br />Video games<br />Writing Fanfiction<br /><br />Dislikes<br /><br />Main: <br />NaruHina, <br />Sasuke<br />Liars,<br />Stuck up people, <br />spiders

Posted 20 April 2008 - 12:24 AM

To me I Believe and Love the pairing.I'ts pure love. snuggle.gif a_hug.gif

#149 Saku-Saku

Saku-Saku

NaruSaku Obsessed<3

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:I put Naruto's B-Day since he's one of my fav characters and he's awesome!! =] <br /><br />Fav Pairings: NaruSaku, ShikaIno, KibaHina, SasuNaru, Neji Ten, KakaAnko but mostly NaruSaku cuz its the best pairing EVER!!!!!<br /><br />and I absoloutly HATE SASUSAKU!!!! <br /><br /><br />Fav Anime: Naruto<br /><br />Fav Books/Manga: Naruto, and other stuff<br /><br />Hobbies: Drawing NaruSaku fanart, reading, annoying me brothers lol, hanging with my friends.<br /><br />Favorite Naruto Characterz: I like all of them except Sasuke and Kabuto. My favs are Sakura and Naruto of course!! ^^<br /><br />I LOVE turtles!!!!!<br /><br />LIKES: Turtles, NaruSaku,nice ppl lol, my family and friends.<br /><br />HATES: SASUSAKU, NaruHina, ASSHOLES and mean ppl, bugs EW lolz, school and homework, ppl who hate NaruSaku, Sasuke, Seagulls (THEY EAT BABY TURTLES!!) i know rude right?!? <br />TuRtLeS 4 LiFe&lt;3

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:36 PM

I believe in and love NaruSaku. Naruto's madly in love with Sakura and the way sakura treats him and cares about him it seems she has strong feelings for him. Its obvios it will happen. There's nothing but pure luv and friendship between them.

narusakuct7.gif

♥ ♥ ♥ NaruSaku is a true love ♥ ♥ ♥

#150 creak

creak

Lurker

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:philosophy, indie rock, cigerettes, and coffee

Posted 12 May 2008 - 10:53 PM

the way the story is going, i wouldn't be surprised if there were no solid pairings in the end.

still, i believe that narusaku is strongly implied, at the very least. wink.gif
"I feel as if I were a piece in a game of chess, when my opponent says of it: That piece cannot be moved." Søren Kierkegaard

#151 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 16 December 2008 - 06:12 AM

i believe and i dream of it...

i have ever been imagining when they are dancing, taking a date, etc.

#152 narusakuluv

narusakuluv

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:00 AM

I believe in narusaku. It is a beautiful, realistic relationship that has been built upon years of foundation. I don't worry that the series will end without the pairing becoming cannon, because I know, in my heart, that it will. wub.gif
Avatar from the amazing Natsumi's The Uneasy Question Sequel

#153 iwant2bnaruto

iwant2bnaruto

peekaboo Mizore-chan <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 07:23 AM

I love this pairing and I certainly hope that they end up together. There is one thing that I truly believe in and that is the bond that Naruto and Sakura share. Regardless of what happens with pairings, nothing can really compare to what those two have gone through together, the history between them, and their similar aspirations.

#154 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE (narusakuluv @ Jan 2 2009, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe in narusaku. It is a beautiful, realistic relationship that has been built upon years of foundation. I don't worry that the series will end without the pairing becoming cannon, because I know, in my heart, that it will. wub.gif

XD I think it will happen too, regardless of my having heard people see Sakura as more of a big sister role, even if she has also shown romantic feelings now and then for Naruto. smile.gif

Bryon

#155 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 20 February 2009 - 04:31 AM

I believe! Kishi has teased us far too much to not deliver! (hopefully)
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#156 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 03 April 2009 - 05:02 AM

Believe since the beinging

#157 Kori

Kori

Uchiha Itachi Fan

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Interests:Music. i'm a huge A7X (Avenged Sevenfold) fan and like Disterbed and Slipknot.

Posted 12 April 2009 - 01:54 AM

i can honestly say that ever since the show started (yes i started watching the show before reading the manga -/_\-) that i wanted and liked the NaruSaku pairing but it wasn't until Naruto saved Sakura from Gaara that i started thinking it could happen
"We are but men, drawn to act in the name of revenge we deem to be "justice". But when we call our vengeance "justice", it only breeds more revenge...forging the first link in the chains of hatred." -Pain

"People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts...their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?" -Itachi Uchiha

#158 Namikaze Akane

Namikaze Akane

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts

Posted 18 April 2009 - 05:23 AM

I believe and love this paring wub.gif
NaruSaku FTW! narusakuct7.gif

#159 Justine_Mariyah_Narutard

Justine_Mariyah_Narutard

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 08:09 AM

I really really belive and like this pairing.

At first only Naruto cared for sakura but In Shippuden we can see a big development between Their relationship together.
As you can see, our strong pink haired kunoichi really cares for Naruto and during his 4 tailed mode, sakura even told him that she would save Sasuke for him (despite the fact that she promised to do it together) so he would stop being on his 4 tailed state.

She even went out of her way to heal him after the whole "4 tailed" thing. She is seen defending naruto's beliefs and treats his feelings like a fragile glass. After all, love is a homemade warm ramen not a 3 minute instant meal. (burn naruhina fans, burn!!!)

I vote for NaruSaku......gotta problem with it, punk?

#160 Torxe

Torxe

World's greatest critic <boragnarok>

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,173 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Games, PC, fora, terraria, Bo-karate, meditation

Posted 04 July 2009 - 05:48 PM

Perhaps a little late to answer but I am also a believer and liker of narusaku ever since the chunin exams where Naruto protected Sakura and Sasuke from Orochimaru disguised as a grass ninja (or at least tried it). But I began liking NaruSaku since the episode in which Sakura wants to comfort Naruto for the upcoming chunin exam (which Naruto proved not to be necessary by just challenging every other ninja in the room lmao)

Well sy,
Torxe

In support of the Sakura we once knew:

Sakura-killing-hinata-naruto-shippuuden-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users