#141 SkiesEagle

SkiesEagle

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and reading fanfiction :P

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

Has anyone pre ordered a game at gamestop? if you did have you ever picked up the game in the store? in the gamestop website it describes about pick up games. It mentions about how you need a drivers lisense or any government issued id i only have my collage id card can this work? Can you pay the game in the store also im planing not to go in midnight i'll go there in the morning if i pre order the game.

I pre ordered twice before. You only need a receipt to proof you the one who pre ordered your game. If you lose your receipt, a guy asks you what is your name and it will pop up on computer to proof you did pre ordered. There another way but I forgot.

I can't wait by tomorrow for my Pokemon X release. I am so inching to play with it. :)

Kweh!~
Chocobos
chocobo narusaku2

#142 Enkai

Enkai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I like watching anime, reading manga, and watching TV shows.
    I also enjoy watching/playing football(soccer) and playing video games. I like coding and software development too, as well as having a interest in technology. Oh how can I forget drawing! Although I don't really do it as much now, used to love it as a kid.

Posted 11 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

Can anyone confirm yet whether the supossed *LEAKED* final evolutions for the Kalos Starters are real. 

I've seen several pics apparently of game footage, and I have to say, I'm really not liking the look of Chespin and Fennekin's final forms, nor the typing of Chespin and Froakie (Fennekin's is fine and it was strongly hinted anyway). So, I'm sort of hoping these are (very well done) fakes.

According to these pics:

Chespin's final form is "Chesnaught", a Grass/Fighting type...

Fennekin's final form is "Delphox", a Fire/Psychic type...

Froakie's final form is "Greninja", a Water/Dark type...

So, does anyone know for certain whether these are real?

Ionly ask because fakes are becoming more elaborate and believable. This pic apparently also shows Chespin's final form from the back, and was confirmed to be fake:

The way it's going though, I'd take this fake over Chesnaught...

Wow, don't like these starters at all! They look horrible in my opinion, probably the worst final starters to date... :/

I've seen fan ones that are like a million times better, these ones below are probably the best I've seen, I think they are amazing!

363879.gif

10wnpqp.jpg

#143 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:18 PM

Thanks for the update, may I ask where you find your info?

Serebii.net.

Mega Houndoom and Mega Manectric confirmed, interesting in that Houndoom is exclusive to Pokemon X but Houndoomite is exclusive to Pokemon Y and Manectric is exclusive to Pokemon Y but Manectricite is exclusive to Pokemon X.

EDIT: Mega Scizor confirmed.

EDIT #2: Flareon can now learn Flare Blitz.

Edited by Jake, 12 October 2013 - 12:27 AM.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#144 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 11 October 2013 - 10:43 PM

So I am going to need a manectric eventually, can someone help me out with that? I hope you will get access to more than 1 mega stone for each poke. 

43iduct.jpg

#145 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:13 AM

Today's the day people!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hurry and get your X & Y NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :woot:  :woot:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#146 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

@rikakim94 - I actually own only one pokemon game, Yellow, which I've had since it came out, but my nephew once had Gold, Emerald, Diamond and Soul Silver, so I got a chance to play the newer gens. I've never played Black/White or B2/W2.  In fact, I've really only just become aware of the finer points of battling, likes IVs, EVs, Natures, the Metagames.  :sweat:

It all kind of makes want to pick it up again and try my hand at online battling, because the only ones I've ever fought are family and friends who were in to it at the time.

@Enkai - I know what you mean, the designs (with the slight exception of Greninja) just aren't appealing to me at all, nor are the typings. I've already posted my thoughts about it but I think the typings should've been more balanced out among the starters to make the choice harder. Also, the types I had in mind are rare combos.

I would've had:

Grass/Rock or Grass/Dark (Only Lileep/Cradily (former) and Nuzleaf/Shiftry (latter) have these combos.

Fire/Psychic (Only Victini and Darmanitan in Zen Mode have this combo)

Water/Fighting (Only Poliwrath and Keldeo have this combo)

If those were the true types I would be choosing Chespin (Grass/Rock is an awesome combo  :w00t: ).

I've seen those pics before and they're very well done, though the water type doesn't look that disimilar to Greninja. 

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#147 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 03:34 PM

I pre ordered twice before. You only need a receipt to proof you the one who pre ordered your game. If you lose your receipt, a guy asks you what is your name and it will pop up on computer to proof you did pre ordered. There another way but I forgot.

I can't wait by tomorrow for my Pokemon X release. I am so inching to play with it. :)

Thanks for the help but, i decided to pre ordered it on amazon because gamestop no longer had pickup at stop available next time i have to pre order a game much earlier. :sweat:

@rikakim94 - I actually own only one pokemon game, Yellow, which I've had since it came out, but my nephew once had Gold, Emerald, Diamond and Soul Silver, so I got a chance to play the newer gens. I've never played Black/White or B2/W2.  In fact, I've really only just become aware of the finer points of battling, likes IVs, EVs, Natures, the Metagames.  :sweat:

It all kind of makes want to pick it up again and try my hand at online battling, because the only ones I've ever fought are family and friends who were in to it at the time.

@Enkai - I know what you mean, the designs (with the slight exception of Greninja) just aren't appealing to me at all, nor are the typings. I've already posted my thoughts about it but I think the typings should've been more balanced out among the starters to make the choice harder. Also, the types I had in mind are rare combos.

I would've had:

Grass/Rock or Grass/Dark (Only Lileep/Cradily (former) and Nuzleaf/Shiftry (latter) have these combos.

Fire/Psychic (Only Victini and Darmanitan in Zen Mode have this combo)

Water/Fighting (Only Poliwrath and Keldeo have this combo)

If those were the true types I would be choosing Chespin (Grass/Rock is an awesome combo  :w00t: ).

I've seen those pics before and they're very well done, though the water type doesn't look that disimilar to Greninja. 

Nice short story! For me i played pokemon up until diamond version i think after that i went on a hiatus because pokemon got boring for me.Then i stared to play pokemon yellow online while playing it it made me realize that i kinda missed playing pokemon and i agree with your second post very much!

#148 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

anyone want to be friends?

43iduct.jpg

#149 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:10 PM

Got my own copy of Y so I'll be there for a while, drop by my blog for my FC. :)

#150 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 12 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

Picked up X this afternoon when I went out with my son (he got Y) played up until the forest and am taking a bit of a break

still great fun I am really enjoying it

got my torchic as soon as I got home

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#151 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

Here's a Tip, in Santalune City look in the houses in one of them there is a Hiker who will trade a Bunnelby for his Farfetch'D with Arial Ace, If you chose either Chespin or Froakie this will help you out in Viola's Gym, if you did get Fennekin, you can virtually walk through the place with a level 12 Fennekin.

EDIT: If you did get Fennekin i'd still suggest getting the Farfetch'd to deal with Viola's Surskit, other alternatives are a Fletchling (leans Peck at either level 10 or 12) or a Pikachu.

Edited by Jake, 12 October 2013 - 10:10 PM.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#152 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:17 PM

the games are awesome and the anime is surprisingly looking good to check out the opening  i wonder what japanese band is singing the theme song

Edited by soraandven, 12 October 2013 - 10:21 PM.

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#153 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 02:08 AM

So I am going to need a manectric eventually, can someone help me out with that? I hope you will get access to more than 1 mega stone for each poke. 

What Version are you playing?

I think there is only one of each Mega Stone in the game.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#154 SkiesEagle

SkiesEagle

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing and reading fanfiction :P

Posted 13 October 2013 - 03:16 AM

Thanks for the help but, i decided to pre ordered it on amazon because gamestop no longer had pickup at stop available next time i have to pre order a game much earlier. :sweat:

That's strange. I went to Gamestop for pick up my Pokemon X just fine.

I am just start playing right now. Wish me luck! :)

Kweh!~
Chocobos
chocobo narusaku2

#155 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:02 AM

What Version are you playing?

I think there is only one of each Mega Stone in the game.

I got X, yeah I think it seems to be that way. 

43iduct.jpg

#156 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 04:22 AM

I got X, yeah I think it seems to be that way. 

We might be able to help each other out, There are a few Pokemon I want that evolve by trade and I need someone to trade them to and trade them back (namely Gorugeist and Aromatisse), and if I catch an Electrike I'll let you know.

Oh I almost forgot, I just had a horde battle against 4 Seviper and a Zangoose, they attacked each other, I didn't take any damage until the Zangoose Fainted.

Edited by Jake, 13 October 2013 - 04:24 AM.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#157 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

We might be able to help each other out, There are a few Pokemon I want that evolve by trade and I need someone to trade them to and trade them back (namely Gorugeist and Aromatisse), and if I catch an Electrike I'll let you know.

Oh I almost forgot, I just had a horde battle against 4 Seviper and a Zangoose, they attacked each other, I didn't take any damage until the Zangoose Fainted.

Alright cool thanks. 

Also anyone have an info on when the best time to evolve Helioptile? Like does he still learn more moves?

Edited by Kster95, 13 October 2013 - 11:36 PM.

43iduct.jpg

#158 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

Wow! I just got the game today! They made many changes from the other pokemon games!

1. The saving dosen't take 2 minutes to saved it saves in less than a second.

2, The 3d in this game is amazing and you don't get to play as little sprites anymore you could actually sit on a object.

This all what i know so far Im might list more changes when im more far in the game!  :D

#159 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:34 PM

I got X, its a very good game. Started with Chestnaut, took Squrtile later on. Got a nature Squritle I liked and due to the super training stuff, used all its EVs from the start into the stats I wanted. I like how continent they made EV training so we don't need to spend hours grinding and looking for certain ones we wanted.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#160 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 16 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

So you guys have to give me your FC's... Mine is 1048-8163-5480

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p