227 replies to this topic

#141 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:24 PM

There are no problems for holding hands in public. I don't really think it's a sexually repressed culture. But the thing is, there are proportion of losers who can never get a girlfriend in real life. These ones are the ones that buy those anime pillow of hentai stuff. They're too afraid of real life girls so they go to anime girls, especially since they don't defy them.

My friend is also an INTP. I'm sure you can get along with him. I think I'm a bit like him too. Although, slightly more calmer.

Well,one of them said that her boyfriend feelt kind of awkward doing it, but when they were married that disappeared. And that he doesn't do that in front of his parents, at least when she starts it.
Also I've heard they judge you by how you cook miso soup? One of these girls was afraid of it, but she say they were very tolerant, receptive.

Anyway, after reading all of that I got scared  :zaru: Because I'm very free(?) It wasn't even about me, but I always imagine myself in every possible situation/role.

They said that japanese man that are in a relationship with a foregein girl are more open minded. Mostly because they have had contact with western cultures or read a lot about it. But relationships like that are a pice of work  :twitch:

I've read about woman with a relationship with foregein men, but that's other story. I was talking about this because I feelt like the culture has something to do with so many kind of perverts. I'm not generalizing, tho. But what do I know? You are from there, I won't fight you on this (?)

Seriously? It sounds like one, hahaha. I was thinking about it when I read that. Funny thing-- and I don't know if I told you that?-- is that INTPs are "known" for being a "f**cked up" version of INTJs. By this time you should know that INTJs are generally more calm than INTPs. INTPs mostly can't get their kitten together (well, that also depends of how well you can manage yourself, it applies to every personality type, but INTPs are very problematic).

tumblr_ndxvgmvieO1sxa74fo1_500.gif

I have a lot to say about INTPs and INTJs. They are sooooo alike but I don't know...I've realized that lately I got more INTJs friends and...at first is wondeful, I mean I can talk with them for HOURS making theories, healthy debating--which it seems very impossible to me, because irl almost everyone takes my words in a bad sense-- and laughing at the weird things we do/some obssesive compulsions that we have. But that's all  :zaru: If I get closer to them it could be a disaster. I feel like I can't bond with them :cry:

Edited by theunburnt, 10 November 2014 - 10:38 PM.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#142 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:53 PM

Well,one of them said that her boyfriend feelt kind of awkward doing it, but when they were married that disappeared. And that he doesn't do that in front of his parents, at least when she starts it.
Also I've heard they judge you by how you cook miso soup? One of these girls was afraid of it, but she say they were very tolerant, receptive.
Anyway, after reading all of that I got scared  :zaru: Because I'm very free(?) It wasn't even about me, but I always imagine myself in every possible situation/role.
They said that japanese man that are in a relationship with a foregein girl are more open minded. Mostly because they have had contact with western cultures or read a lot about it. But relationships like that are a pice of work  :twitch:
I've read about woman with a relationship with foregein men, but that's other story. I was talking about this because I feelt like the culture has something to do with so many kind of perverts. I'm not generalizing, tho. But what do I know? You are from there, I won't fight you on this (?)

Seriously? It sounds like one, hahaha. I was thinking about it when I read that. Funny thing-- and I don't know if I told you that?-- is that INTPs are "known" for being a "f**cked up" version of INTJs. By this time you should know that INTJs are generally more calm than INTPs. INTPs mostly can't get their kitten together (well, that also depends of how well you can manage yourself, it applies to every personality type, but INTPs are very problematic).
tumblr_ndxvgmvieO1sxa74fo1_500.gif

I have a lot to say about INTPs and INTJs. They are sooooo alike but I don't know...I've realized that lately I got more INTJs friends and...at first is wondeful, I mean I can talk with them for HOURS making theories, healthy debating--which it seems very impossible to me, because irl almost everyone takes my words in a bad sense-- and laughing at the weird things we do/some obssesive compulsions that we have. But that's all  :zaru: If I get closer to them it could be a disaster. I feel like I can't bond with them :cry:

Lol. Miso soup? Who cares about a miso soup? And nowadays many guys can cook better than girls.

I don't know....maybe the Japanese culture is just genuinely really strict to losers and these people have no where to go but to pervertness? I really have no idea.

Really? My strongest bond is with this INTP friend, regardless of him being Korean and saying Japanese sucks thanks to Kishimoto. I think INTP and INTJ can have the perfect friendship. They share the same value and they compliment each other. And I so understand you. Whatever I say, it tends to be taken the wrong way. But my INTP friend understands me perfectly.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#143 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:08 PM

Talking about my best friend just reminded me of what Sasuke did and now I feel disappointed again......

That guy after admitting that Naruto was his brother, just snatched away the love of his brother's life when he doesn't even love her and he knows that Naruto fought until death for her. I can't imagine my best friend doing this to me or myself doing this to him. I'd rather commit seppuku.

With absolutely no effort, Sasuke just snatched away His best friend and brother's years of hard work. What Sasuke did was disgusting. What he represents is disgusting.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 10 November 2014 - 11:12 PM.

#144 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:15 PM

Lol. Miso soup? Who cares about a miso soup? And nowadays many guys can cook better than girls.

I don't know....maybe the Japanese culture is just genuinely really strict to losers and these people have no where to go but to pervertness? I really have no idea.

Really? My strongest bond is with this INTP friend, regardless of him being Korean and saying Japanese sucks thanks to Kishimoto. I think INTP and INTJ can have the perfect friendship. They share the same value and they compliment each other. And I so understand you. Whatever I say, it tends to be taken the wrong way. But my INTP friend understands me perfectly.

Then, the idea of japanese people that that foregein girl had was probably something old fashioned/of the old school? Boys that cook :cry:

Uhmmm... As I said, I'm just someone who read about it  :umm: Forgive me  :umm: Hehe.

Yeah, then is probably me  :zaru:  I'll fail in life. I also think INTJs and INTPs CAN have it, but I feelt like I myself can't with them. Maybe I'm being too paranoid/ thinking too much? Since they are mostly very polite, I feel like I'm too intense for them but they won't say a thing. And that's contradictory because INTPs/INTJs are generally veeery honest, and by that I mean blunt/direct :v 

Yeah, my fault then, I'm the problem. I can't have a good relationship with anyone for so long or actually bond with them... There are a few exceptions and by that I mean my best friend and currently Naruko  :zaru: But I only know her for almost 3 months, so...I don't know about the future.

Talking about my best friend just reminded me of what Sasuke did and now I feel disappointed again......

That guy after admitting that Naruto was his brother, just snatched away the love of his brother's life when he doesn't even love her and he knows that Naruto fought until death for her. I can't imagine my best friend doing this to me or myself doing this to him. I'd rather commit seppuku.

What Sasuke did was disgusting.

Did you know Sasuke is an INTJ? 

And yeah, that was very OOC of him. I've heard that Kishimoto consulted a psychologist for Sasuke's brief psychotic episode? He should have do the same with his redemption.

Wow, seppuku? Sometimes your emotions are very intense  :zaru: I thought about it but now I can confirm it. But that's cool from my perspective :v

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#145 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:16 PM

With absolutely no effort, Sasuke just snatched away His best friend and brother's years of hard work. What Sasuke did was disgusting. What he represents is disgusting.

we can't say if Sasuke REALLY SNATCHED Sakura away

#146 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:22 PM

The more I think about this "ending" of Naruto, the more I want to send Kishimoto the letter I'm writing.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#147 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:24 PM

lol, so you accepted this is the real ending, Ramen? I suppose the good choice. Trying to distance yourself from Naruto as much as possible before the movie is a good idea, cuz if  it turns out to be a kittenfest of occness and asspulls , you won't be affected by it as much.

Edited by Askia31, 10 November 2014 - 11:35 PM.

#148 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:57 PM

Then, the idea of japanese people that that foregein girl had was probably something old fashioned/of the old school? Boys that cook :cry:
Uhmmm... As I said, I'm just someone who read about it  :umm: Forgive me  :umm: Hehe.

Yeah, then is probably me  :zaru:  I'll fail in life. I also think INTJs and INTPs CAN have it, but I feelt like I myself can't with them. Maybe I'm being too paranoid/ thinking too much? Since they are mostly very polite, I feel like I'm too intense for them but they won't say a thing. And that's contradictory because INTPs/INTJs are generally veeery honest, and by that I mean blunt/direct :v 
Yeah, my fault then, I'm the problem. I can't have a good relationship with anyone for so long or actually bond with them... There are a few exceptions and by that I mean my best friend and currently Naruko  :zaru: But I only know her for almost 3 months, so...I don't know about the future.

Did you know Sasuke is an INTJ? 
And yeah, that was very OOC of him. I've heard that Kishimoto consulted a psychologist for Sasuke's brief psychotic episode? He should have do the same with his redemption.
Wow, seppuku? Sometimes your emotions are very intense  :zaru: I thought about it but now I can confirm it. But that's cool from my perspective :v

Yeah I recently figured out that Sasuke was an INTJ. Actually, my next favorite character Yagami Light was an INTJ as well.

I used to relate to Sasuke a lot because of our personalities and background and he was my hero once. What a disappointment that turned out to be.

#149 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 10 November 2014 - 11:59 PM

lol, so you accepted this is the real ending, Ramen? I suppose the good choice. Trying to distance yourself from Naruto as much as possible before the movie is a good idea, cuz if  it turns out to be a kittenfest of occness and asspulls , you won't be affected by it as much.

Please tell me that this isn't true, Ramen. Your theory was one of the most important arguing points that helped lend credence to the possibility that there might be hope for a more satisfying ending. 

#150 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:01 AM

@princess iris
I wouldn't call it snatching if he actually loved her. But the case of the matter is, it didn't have to be Sakura. It could have been any other girl because he loved no single one. Yet, he went out of his way and took Sakura. I'd pretty much call it snatching.

The more I think about this "ending" of Naruto, the more I want to send Kishimoto the letter I'm writing.

What kind of letter are you planning to write?

There's this girl's post I saw on tumblr who was a fan of Sakura. She used to be abused by her bf but reading Naruto and becoming a fan of Sakura, she gained courage and tried hard to become strong and smart like Sakura. She broke up with her bf and was trying to get over her past. And then chapter 699 happened and needless to say, her heart was broken. If only I knew her I would have volunteered to translate whatever letter or message she has for Kishi.

Sorry I didn't accept it yet. If there's a 0.01% chance, let me take it. Of course as I said in my earlier posts the possibility of this being a NH love story is higher. I admit.

But there are just too many things that don't make sense to make this believable. I don't accept things unless they make sense.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 11 November 2014 - 12:09 AM.

#151 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:12 AM

Please tell me that this isn't true, Ramen. Your theory was one of the most important arguing points that helped lend credence to the possibility that there might be hope for a more satisfying ending. 

I still believe in my theory but at the same time I think my theory may not come true. I hate on chapter 700 because it's written so bad. Even if it's a genjutsu, the way Kishi ended his story in the MANGA is just too bad to justify. Currently, it's like I have a double personality. The logical part of me thinks that none of this makes sense and is hungry to solve the mystery. The emotional part of me is depressed and wants to hate on Kishi and his characters for the sake of it.

In the meanwhile, let's brush up our theories :D

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 11 November 2014 - 12:16 AM.

#152 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:16 AM

I still believe in my theory but at the same time I think my theory may not come true. I hate on chapter 700 because it's written so bad. Even if it's a genjutsu, the way Kishi ended his story in the MANGA is just too bad to justify.

Hm.

Well, if your theory does prove to be correct, I guess in a way it allows fans who preferred the manga ending to stick with the manga, and those who didn't to go with whatever is revealed later.

Though that still doesn't excuse the ending's horrible writing. =T I don't see how anyone other than someone fixated only on the pairings could be satisfied with it.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 11 November 2014 - 12:17 AM.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#153 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:17 AM

Yeah I recently figured out that Sasuke was an INTJ. Actually, my next favorite character Yagami Light was an INTJ as well.

I used to relate to Sasuke a lot because of our personalities and background and he was my hero once. What a disappointment that turned out to be.

Yeah. But 699 and 700 are OOC as hell, so...even if it's "canon" I don't accept it as it. It's just bad fanfiction. 

Anyway--wait what? Light Yagami? Hahahaha, isn't it a very curious thing that you liked psychopaths? Is it a by product? or something more?  :smug:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#154 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:18 AM

Hm.
Well, if your theory does prove to be correct, I guess in a way it allows fans who preferred the manga ending to stick with the manga, and those who didn't to go with whatever is revealed later.
Though that still doesn't excuse the ending's horrible writing =T

Yeah, it's horrible. Either way, Kishi's personality is really bad. He lead his loyal readers to believe one thing and betrayed them in the very end.

Yeah. But 699 and 700 are OOC as hell, so...even if it's "canon" I don't accept it as it. It's just bad fanfiction. 

Anyway--wait what? Light Yagami? Hahahaha, isn't it a very curious thing that you liked psychopaths? Is it a by product? or something more?  :smug:

I once took this psychopath test and I answered all the answers like a psychopath would. I've never committed crimes though, it would be such a waste if I go to prison.

My personality is a by-product from this intense hatred I felt towards my father from when I was young. My sister used to throw up just by seeing my father's face from mental stress. I never really changed my expression when facing him but in my heart I was always planning of how to end him. Fortunately, that part of me is gone now. I have become a peaceful person I think. So you can see how I related SO much to Light Yagami and Sasuke before. I wanted to be them. I was so envious of how they could easily execute their mission flawlessly.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 11 November 2014 - 12:27 AM.

#155 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:19 AM

I still believe in my theory but at the same time I think my theory may not come true. I hate on chapter 700 because it's written so bad. Even if it's a genjutsu, the way Kishi ended his story in the MANGA is just too bad to justify.

Whether it pans out or not, your theories are more sensible, trustworthy, and deserving than the nonsense Kishi is able to slip past his editors and executives. Looking underneath the underneath has been a longstanding principle to this series. It could apply to so many different concepts involving characters, the direction of the plot, fighting mechanics, ect. If ever there was the potential for a potential upset, it would be in this movie. 

#156 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:31 AM

Whether it pans out or not, your theories are more sensible, trustworthy, and deserving than the nonsense Kishi is able to slip past his editors and executives. Looking underneath the underneath has been a longstanding principle to this series. It could apply to so many different concepts involving characters, the direction of the plot, fighting mechanics, ect. If ever there was the potential for a potential upset, it would be in this movie. 

Thanks a lot! I actually like theunburnt's theory a lot too. And her theory makes more sense than mine. Did you read hers yet? I'm planning to edit and brush up my theory because after I read hers I noticed I didn't explain enough.

#157 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:41 AM

Thanks a lot! I actually like theunburnt's theory a lot too. And her theory makes more sense than mine. Did you read hers yet? I'm planning to edit and brush up my theory because after I read hers I noticed I didn't explain enough.

I haven't. Probably should go do that though. I still hope that you, Unburnt, and Chatte are onto something with these ideas. Not just for the sake of the story, but for the characters and the emotions poured into each and every one of them by the readers who came to admire and cherish them. 

#158 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:44 AM

What kind of letter are you planning to write?

There's this girl's post I saw on tumblr who was a fan of Sakura. She used to be abused by her bf but reading Naruto and becoming a fan of Sakura, she gained courage and tried hard to become strong and smart like Sakura. She broke up with her bf and was trying to get over her past. And then chapter 699 happened and needless to say, her heart was broken. If only I knew her I would have volunteered to translate whatever letter or message she has for Kishi.

It's a little difficult for me to explain, to be honest. I certainly don't want to outright bash Kishimoto. Regardless of the unsatisfactory ending, the guy did put 15 years of his life into bringing this story to fruition. It would be wrong to decry the entire work. I would, however, like to express the disappointment that many others and myself feel toward this ending, and why we feel this way. It isn't something that should be ignored.

As for that part about the girl inspired by Sakura to break up with her boyfriend? Wow. That moved me. That's the type of thing that needs to be addressed too, I think. I can only speak for myself, I guess, but Naruto wasn't just a story about the little brat with the big dream. It was about overcoming the obstacles in front of us to make a better tomorrow for us and those around us, to know that we can do whatever we wanted to as long as we dreamed about doing it and tried our best. It was about not giving up on our true wishes because the path became difficult to traverse, but to push on and make it to the other side. One of the great things about the series is that everyone can interpret it in their own way so that it means something unique to them. The girl you mentioned is exactly that - she was inspired by a character whom she admired to get out of this relationship that was no good for her and to better herself. I am really sorry for her heartbreak.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#159 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:59 AM

I once took this psychopath test and I answered all the answers like a psychopath would. I've never committed crimes though, it would be such a waste if I go to prison.

My personality is a by-product from this intense hatred I felt towards my father from when I was young. My sister used to throw up just by seeing my father's face from mental stress. I never really changed my expression when facing him but in my heart I was always planning of how to end him. Fortunately, that part of me is gone now. I have become a peaceful person I think. So you can see how I related SO much to Light Yagami and Sasuke before. I wanted to be them. I was so envious of how they could easily execute their mission flawlessly.

I think I like you more now o.o

Those kind of things are very tabu or out of place for a lot of people, almost everyone, but I feel confortable around you, idk.

Really? Well, I don't trust soo much in tests. I prefer to do it "manually". I prefer a diagnosis by talking. Tests can be very imprecise. What I can tell you about that is that they test your lack of empathy, which I know you have, and if you are rebelious toward authorities, something I'm not so sure about it, but I believe you can be both? Is just that you keep that for yourself. I don't know how exactly explain my idea.

By that I's can say if you are a psychopath, you surely are a sociopath. (Sociopathy is a kind of psychopathy, just as psychopathy is the other one of the first with the same name)  I can assure this to you because I don't know you for sooo long and because I can't accredit myself that since I don't have a diploma on it.

I don't know what happened but you probably could have do it :v

My father is mental ill. He has schizophrenia. When I was younger I thought a lot of bad things, but when I grew I understood him. My case is most probably not like yours. But I'm very attracted to problematic people/ill people because they are interesting, and since I'm aromantic and I'm easily bored that's the first step to want to be close to them. It's a little kittened up, I guess. I don't know, I feel like I can "fix it". Years of "fixing" people that weren't really ill has reiforced my strenght? when it comes to emotions. You can say I'm a masochist, and I probably am. But I take it as "I can endure this. Most people can't, but if I can I need to take advantage of it". I've changed a lot from then, but I'm still kinda like that. I like to be close to people who are interesting and that doesn't necesarily means problematic/ill.

I'm a law student and I aspire to be part of the BAU (FBI) and catch serial killers, tho.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#160 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:52 AM

I'm an INTP.  I still struggle dealing with all the pointless social kitten at work, but I'm a professional software analyst now, which means I get to swim in data, make flowcharts, do functional design, and do all sorts of cool analysis of things I collect into Excel.  It's a perfect job for an INTP - as long as you can deal with all the other crap you're expected to deal with in a business environment.  (Thankfully my boss is two time zones away!)

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users