178 replies to this topic

#141 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:21 AM

The only way to end this manga well was NaruSaku. Wanting NaruHina or SasuSaku was egoistic. It was fan desire only. NaruSaku fans were just seeing through Kishi's goals.

Naruto-Chapter29711_zps55bc8d0f.png

Where is THAT Kishi now ?

In this sh*tty manga, the hero isn't the hero anymore and he's not even the same person that he once were. bullsh** all the way to the end.

That was Yahagi, not Kishi. And Yahagi left around the Pein arc.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#142 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:25 AM

Agreed. We see how Kishimoto sets up a "true love" story. And it starts with the guy having disappeared 13 years ago, leaving a child with the girl, and just now returning.

#143 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 01:43 AM

But Kishi was somehow OK with this no ?

Kishi was maybe OK with whatever...

We're not sure it's from Yahagi. I still believe Kishi wanted NaruSaku... maybe I'm delusional...

Please, someone end this suffering.

Edited by Otaru, 25 April 2015 - 01:51 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#144 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 02:15 AM

No, he doesn't leave after pein arc.
He leave after sasuke vs itachi. More precisely when sasuke awaken his ms.

#145 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:07 AM

No, he doesn't leave after pein arc.
He leave after sasuke vs itachi. More precisely when sasuke awaken his ms.

Yeah. I feel like the story on Tobi got small alterations because Kishi only said he planned Itachi to be good but not Tobi. It was kind of silly to say Itachi lied.

#146 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:15 AM

Yeah. I feel like the story on Tobi got small alterations because Kishi only said he planned Itachi to be good but not Tobi. It was kind of silly to say Itachi lied.

Kishi make itachi like a saint, to the point I will deem him a Gary Sue.
Tobi is obito.

#147 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:21 AM

Kishi make itachi like a saint, to the point I will deem him a Gary Sue.
Tobi is obito.

It's not the Obito part I'm saying. It's the story of Madara. He can still be Obito for all I care, but why even say a lie. That seems like Terminator 3 cop out for why Judgment Day is happening even after 2. Look, I know not everyone has to say the truth but Kishi doesn't know how to make a lie to contribute to the writing in effective way.

#148 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:26 AM

It's not the Obito part I'm saying. It's the story of Madara. He can still be Obito for all I care, but why even say a lie. That seems like Terminator 3 cop out for why Judgment Day is happening even after 2. Look, I know not everyone has to say the truth but Kishi doesn't know how to make a lie to contribute to the writing in effective way.

I agree with that.

#149 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:10 AM

I hate you, you hate me, we all hate Kikittenty's family... With a great big punch and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you hate me to. <3

#150 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:26 AM

I hate you, you hate me, we all hate Kikittenty's family... With a great big punch and a kiss from me to you, won't you say you hate me to. <3

Perfect for my Saturday morning.

#151 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:45 AM

The only way to end this manga well was NaruSaku. Wanting NaruHina or SasuSaku was egoistic. It was fan desire only. NaruSaku fans were just seeing through Kishi's goals.

Naruto-Chapter29711_zps55bc8d0f.png

Where is THAT Kishi now ?

In this sh*tty manga, the hero isn't the hero anymore and he's not even the same person that he once were. bullsh** all the way to the end.

Kishi of all people should know this.
Greed can really make people ugly...

and whats pissing me more is that kishi and the rest of his crew doesnt seem to even realize this.

Did Kishi really wanted to make more money to the extent that he killed of his own creation? If he is really great..he can make an entirely new manga and leave Naruto as what it should be.

#152 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 11:10 AM

It's simple. Kishi wrote one story during 15years.

15 kittening years.

And in 2 weeks he wrote another story. The only thing he kept are the characters drawing lines.

They are all empty shells right now.

Sakura is not Sakura.

Naruto is not Naruto.

Sasuke is not Sasuke (oh yes I will say it because the true Sasuke would never left his wife and daughter. The real Sasuke is starving a family).

Even Hinata is not Hinata. The real Hinata kwew about Naruto's feelings for Sakura. That's why she smile when Sakura hold Naruto back then. I'm sure of it. Hinata was supposed to never want to be Naruto's wife. She just admired Naruto. She never really loved him.

Naruto and Sakura are the most damaged ones. Where they were always together in 95% of the manga, they are now kept away from each other, because the only way to write them together is with their deep chemistry. Well, I shouldn't talk too quick, Kishimoto might add some interaction between them. I'm curious... how will he destroy them more...

Edited by Otaru, 25 April 2015 - 11:15 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#153 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:18 PM

It's simple. Kishi wrote one story during 15years.

15 kittening years.

And in 2 weeks he wrote another story. The only thing he kept are the characters drawing lines.

They are all empty shells right now.

Sakura is not Sakura.

Naruto is not Naruto.

Sasuke is not Sasuke (oh yes I will say it because the true Sasuke would never left his wife and daughter. The real Sasuke is starving a family).

Even Hinata is not Hinata. The real Hinata kwew about Naruto's feelings for Sakura. That's why she smile when Sakura hold Naruto back then. I'm sure of it. Hinata was supposed to never want to be Naruto's wife. She just admired Naruto. She never really loved him.

Naruto and Sakura are the most damaged ones. Where they were always together in 95% of the manga, they are now kept away from each other, because the only way to write them together is with their deep chemistry. Well, I shouldn't talk too quick, Kishimoto might add some interaction between them. I'm curious... how will he destroy them more...

I dunno about. Sasuke is actually pretty in character. Besides hooking up with Sakura in the first place, him leaving the village and not giving a damn about his wife/kid is pretty par for course for him. He's always been a self-centered kitten and he always will be. Making him into a family man like the SS fanatics portray him? That would've been out of character.

Posted Image

#154 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 04:23 PM

I dunno about. Sasuke is actually pretty in character. Besides hooking up with Sakura in the first place, him leaving the village and not giving a damn about his wife/kid is pretty par for course for him. He's always been a self-centered a**hole and he always will be. Making him into a family man like the SS fanatics portray him? That would've been out of character.

He became OoC the moment he abandoned his goals for no cear reason out of "Naruto punched him hard enough" 

But I really believe this aspect of Sasuke that was portrayed in the Gaiden was quite on point

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#155 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:15 PM

Sasuke became OOC the moment he admitted defeat to Naruto and poked Sakura on the forehead.

#156 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:17 PM

I think him giving up on his plans to destroy Konoha because five dead guys told him not to is pretty OOC. If he wasn't willing to listen to Naruto or Itachi, I don't think anyone else would make a difference. Convenient I guess since it was the only way to get "team 7 fighting alongside each other" again.

Another thing: Whatever happened to "team 7 laughing together again." It's like as soon as Sasuke came back, Sakura forget the other two guys existed and Sasuke left the village again. Not that it matters I guess since that whole spill about team 7 laughing together is nonexistent to anyone who has actually read part one.

Edited by ThroughWithLove, 25 April 2015 - 10:20 PM.

Posted Image

#157 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:18 PM

Sasuke became OOC the moment he admitted defeat to Naruto and poked Sakura on the forehead.

I didn't mind so much on I lost even though I see it forced since we basically got to accept that Naruto is better even though they ended up equal. What a letdown.

#158 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:24 PM

I don't get how Sasuke went from psycho anarchist wanting to kill the Kages & Naruto and becoming Hokage himself, to armless loser giving "victory" to Naruto with just a half-hearted "I might try to kill you again.." in the span of just one day.

#159 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:49 PM

I don't get how Sasuke went from psycho anarchist wanting to kill the Kages & Naruto and becoming Hokage himself, to armless loser giving "victory" to Naruto with just a half-hearted "I might try to kill you again.." in the span of just one day.

That's Kishimoto writing.

#160 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 10:51 PM

That's Kishimoto writing.

Sasuke is so much more fun and interesting as a villain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users