CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:43 AM

QUOTE (Shadow1275 @ Apr 30 2013, 11:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nothing against Hinata but even I was creeped out by this:

Konan looks gorgeous there doesn't she yes she d-- oh, right, supposed to be watching the video.

...... Konan still be lookin pretty good. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#142 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,844 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:28 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ May 1 2013, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Konan looks gorgeous there doesn't she yes she d-- oh, right, supposed to be watching the video.

...... Konan still be lookin pretty good. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Oh yes, she does. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

(Still that scene was the BEST scene ever from the SD series!) tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#143 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,985 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:17 PM

I just laughed when I saw that. It just shows that NH fans that try to canonize NH are only those that are REALLY DEDICATED to their cause. smile.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 May 2013 - 11:58 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#144 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:29 PM

Boring character, and I'm glad she isn't the main heroine.
I don't hate her or anything else, I just find her boring. Anime series didn't help me change my opinion about her. 5 Naruto-kuns in 1 episode just make me sleepy.

She destroyed a magnificent character like Neji
She took Sakura's place in the whole World War
She's destroying Naruto's love story and Naruto as a character if NH happens

Kishimoto really disapointed me about her sudden developpement. Sudden? Yes, sudden. You don't see her in the whole series, and in the final battle, she became like the main heroine, she was important in all of the most important parts of this war until now.
Why Kishimoto? If it's fanservice, it really shows disrespect to Hinata fans. Cause giving her screentime with Naruto, and not doing NH is like trolling those people.
And even if I would laugh about this, it's not funny. If I was trolled like that for NS, I would not be happy.
Also, it will give a negative view for Hinata's character.

Anyway, I myself am pretty sure she will not end with Naruto, and I didn't wait the last chapter to confirm that. It was already confirmed to me in 450, the hug.
Hinata's "..." was explicite to me, and her speech about stop chasing after him just reinforced my thoughts.
Her character never made my cry or even excited. Really a very very boring character... -___-
Sorry for the fans.

Edited by Sojobo, 15 May 2013 - 07:32 PM.

#145 Beastbomb

Beastbomb

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:18 AM

QUOTE (Sojobo @ May 15 2013, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Boring character, and I'm glad she isn't the main heroine.
I don't hate her or anything else, I just find her boring. Anime series didn't help me change my opinion about her. 5 Naruto-kuns in 1 episode just make me sleepy.

She destroyed a magnificent character like Neji
She took Sakura's place in the whole World War
She's destroying Naruto's love story and Naruto as a character if NH happens

Kishimoto really disapointed me about her sudden developpement. Sudden? Yes, sudden. You don't see her in the whole series, and in the final battle, she became like the main heroine, she was important in all of the most important parts of this war until now.
Why Kishimoto? If it's fanservice, it really shows disrespect to Hinata fans. Cause giving her screentime with Naruto, and not doing NH is like trolling those people.
And even if I would laugh about this, it's not funny. If I was trolled like that for NS, I would not be happy.
Also, it will give a negative view for Hinata's character.

Anyway, I myself am pretty sure she will not end with Naruto, and I didn't wait the last chapter to confirm that. It was already confirmed to me in 450, the hug.
Hinata's "..." was explicite to me, and her speech about stop chasing after him just reinforced my thoughts.
Her character never made my cry or even excited. Really a very very boring character... -___-
Sorry for the fans.

But wouldn't it be more fair towards NS. We have had years of NaruSaku development that lasted until Sakuras confession. After that, Kishi hid her. If any fandom should be upset for not having a pairing become canon, then it should be us. Doesn't matter how recent the development might be. We have enough proof to prove that NS would fit logically in the manga. Why would we have a static side character achieve greater development than a main who has shown signs of having a change of heart for the protagonist of the story? Especially when Naruto hasnt even shown any sign of moving on.

I already have a less than positive view on Hinata. Although it has improved, I still do not like her. I could care less about what happens to Hinata except for NH. Just does not match the plot of he manga as much as NS does.

#146 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

QUOTE (Beastbomb @ May 16 2013, 11:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But wouldn't it be more fair towards NS. We have had years of NaruSaku development that lasted until Sakuras confession. After that, Kishi hid her. If any fandom should be upset for not having a pairing become canon, then it should be us. Doesn't matter how recent the development might be. We have enough proof to prove that NS would fit logically in the manga. Why would we have a static side character achieve greater development than a main who has shown signs of having a change of heart for the protagonist of the story? Especially when Naruto hasnt even shown any sign of moving on.

I already have a less than positive view on Hinata. Although it has improved, I still do not like her. I could care less about what happens to Hinata except for NH. Just does not match the plot of he manga as much as NS does.

she doesn't have any real conflict aside in chuniin exam, which more neji and hyuuga conflict.
aside from that she just a character who infatuate with main character.
i think i can relate her in term of personality(not the conflict) between sakura mato, character from fate/stay night.
and she is one of the main character.

#147 Lalufuffy

Lalufuffy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:59 AM

What do you think about SasuHina? IMO it's not a crack pairing. She's one of the four character (Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata), after all. I found this recently 

23_zps7eba2b75.jpg

I don't know if it has been posted before. Anyway, the more Hyuga and Uchiha parallels the better for NS lol.

Sasuke's redemption will be more believable if he ends up with Hinata, the pure and once so shy girl. And he never hurt her feelings or tried to kill her.

Edited by Lalufuffy, 17 June 2013 - 10:00 AM.

4_zps876e9045.png

#148 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

What do you think about SasuHina? IMO it's not a crack pairing. She's one of the four character (Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata), after all. I found this recently 

23_zps7eba2b75.jpg

I don't know if it has been posted before. Anyway, the more Hyuga and Uchiha parallels the better for NS lol.

Sasuke's redemption will be more believable if he ends up with Hinata, the pure and once so shy girl. And he never hurt her feelings or tried to kill her.

I love SasuHina so much! :eager: Great find!

However, I don't understand this part.

She's one of the four character (Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata)

What do you mean by saying she's one of four characters?

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 17 June 2013 - 12:22 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#149 Lalufuffy

Lalufuffy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

I love SasuHina so much! :eager: Great find!

However, I don't understand this part.

What do you mean by saying she's one of four characters?

Well if Sasuke is accepted back to the village at the end, he'll basically be able to go for any girl. But Hinata is kinda special because she's one of the four characters that are part of most shipped pairings (Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke and Hinata). 

Furthermore, a lot of people like her and don't want her to end up alone (NS is almost canon by now, anyway). And she has the Byakugan of course which is supposed to have evolved into the Sharingan.

Edited by Lalufuffy, 17 June 2013 - 12:30 PM.

4_zps876e9045.png

#150 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 12:43 PM

Well, I liked how everyone in K11 except Hinata cared that Sasuke was back. Everyone was all hyped up and then Hinata was just like "yeah... whatever." I feel like Hinata won't care if Sasuke was once a criminal. Though, as much as I love SasuHina, I really don't see how Sasuke could love anybody.. ever. :(

2XtVwF6.png

#151 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:22 PM

SasuHina = majorly messed up bloodlines.

Seriously, who knows how the combination of both kekkei genkais would affect the kids? Could make them really powerful or the genetics could be messed up and render them disabled or maybe even blind.

AboojTi.gif

#152 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:38 PM

SasuHina = majorly messed up bloodlines.

Seriously, who knows how the combination of both kekkei genkais would affect the kids? Could make them really powerful or the genetics could be messed up and render them disabled or maybe even blind.

This question was presented to Kishi during an interview and his responce was that their potential offspring would possess one of each of their hereditary doujutsu. In other words, they would have one Byakugan and one Sharingan eye. Despite the initial impressions that one may have when realising that they possess two potent KG, learning to properly coordinate these two ocular abilities which have completely different applications would be quite the hardship. It would be the equivalent of Naruto learning how to masterfully intermix physical, spiritual, natural, and bijuu energy simultaneously.

A Byakugan/Sharingan hybrid has the potential to become incredibly powerful but the process of mastering these abilities would be much more difficult than having a pair of just one doujutsu. They would only have one MS technique which they could unlock and with that Susanoo would be unattainable.

#153 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:51 PM

This question was presented to Kishi during an interview and his responce was that their potential offspring would possess one of each of their hereditary doujutsu. In other words, they would have one Byakugan and one Sharingan eye. Despite the initial impressions that one may have when realising that they possess two potent KG, learning to properly coordinate these two ocular abilities which have completely different applications would be quite the hardship. It would be the equivalent of Naruto learning how to masterfully intermix physical, spiritual, natural, and bijuu energy simultaneously.

A Byakugan/Sharingan hybrid has the potential to become incredibly powerful but the process of mastering these abilities would be much more difficult than having a pair of just one doujutsu. They would only have one MS technique which they could unlock and with that Susanoo would be unattainable.

Huh... Makes sense. Do you by any chance have a link to that interview?

AboojTi.gif

#154 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 06:55 PM

Huh... Makes sense. Do you by any chance have a link to that interview?

I'm afraid that I don't. If someone else is able to locate it then would they provide the link please?

#155 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:08 PM

@Bolded: You dare doubt the power of the SasuHina baby? He/She could master anything. They would be able to because they would master in the art of a-pulls like their father. :)

2XtVwF6.png

#156 Lalufuffy

Lalufuffy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:31 PM

So is SasuHina really a crack pairing? I read the definition and I think it's not. Naruto x Tsunade, that's a crack pairing.   The Sasuke/Hinata and the Hyuga/Uchiha parallels are there, after all. Just because there's no interaction between them doesn't mean it won't become canon. Furthermore, Sasuke left the village. He's back again and right now is the time when SH might get a few moments or hints. Maybe Sasuke will save her who knows. 

In DBZ Vegeta x Bulma suddenly became canon when Trunks appeared. 

Edited by Lalufuffy, 17 June 2013 - 08:32 PM.

4_zps876e9045.png

#157 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:23 AM

So is SasuHina really a crack pairing? I read the definition and I think it's not. Naruto x Tsunade, that's a crack pairing.   The Sasuke/Hinata and the Hyuga/Uchiha parallels are there, after all. Just because there's no interaction between them doesn't mean it won't become canon. Furthermore, Sasuke left the village. He's back again and right now is the time when SH might get a few moments or hints. Maybe Sasuke will save her who knows. 

In DBZ Vegeta x Bulma suddenly became canon when Trunks appeared. 

I used to call it a crack pairing, but I stopped. The odds for it are still pretty low. I wish they were higher. If he saves her, the chances will increase a whole lot. Basically because Kishi decided for Hinata to get in danger, and then have Sasuke save her. It would be the start of their connection.

Oh, and I forgot to mention. I believe SasuHina has more of a chance than SasuSaku/NaruHina. :thumb:

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 18 June 2013 - 09:24 AM.

2XtVwF6.png

#158 Lalufuffy

Lalufuffy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:03 AM

I used to call it a crack pairing, but I stopped. The odds for it are still pretty low. I wish they were higher. If he saves her, the chances will increase a whole lot. Basically because Kishi decided for Hinata to get in danger, and then have Sasuke save her. It would be the start of their connection.

Oh, and I forgot to mention. I believe SasuHina has more of a chance than SasuSaku/NaruHina. :thumb:

Well, yeah NS is almost canon by now. So SasuHina should have a higher chance of becoming canon than SS or NH. 

IMO the chances are pretty high. I'm sure Sasuke will redeem himself completely. He didn't kill Naruto in the Valley of the End so I don't think he will die. Right now his redemtption is a very controversial issue, but my guess is that he won't become evil on his own again. 

Maybe Madara will control him or something like that. 

If he's still alive at the end, he might as well go for Hinata. 

Edited by Lalufuffy, 18 June 2013 - 10:03 AM.

4_zps876e9045.png

#159 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:15 AM

If he's still alive at the end, he might as well go for Hinata. 

Yeah, that's great and all, but why Hinata? Why not Karin? Sure I would be very excited if he chose Hinata, but SasuKarin has more of a chance than SasuHina. :pinch:

2XtVwF6.png

#160 Lalufuffy

Lalufuffy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:09 AM

Yeah, that's great and all, but why Hinata? Why not Karin? Sure I would be very excited if he chose Hinata, but SasuKarin has more of a chance than SasuHina. :pinch:

Karin is not from Konohagakure and he tried to kill her. Maybe he won't become Hokage but I'd really like to see him get together with a girl who's originally form Konohagakure. 

Edited by Lalufuffy, 18 June 2013 - 11:09 AM.

4_zps876e9045.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users