#141 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (Hak @ Feb 14 2010, 04:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I started to think that am I the only one who's noticed that all girls who have been cling to Sasuke, really are after that old part 1 Sasuke?

Nope all the girls that are after Sasuke are after a dream, The person they are chasing never existed. A sweet caring person who would do anything for them, basicall they want the current post Jiaraya's death Naruto in Sasuke's body. Sasuke from the first part was not that bad compared to the current one, but he was never the person they all made him out to be.

Some crazy predictions here, i'm not sure which one will come true, but ive got this feeling that Sakura true motives will not come to light just so Kishi can keep the SasuSaku fans hanging on for a possible pairing.

Though I have a feeling he will test her, by either telling her to kill or Save Karin, either could prove to him she's serious about joining up with him, and who knows by the time she completes that task Kakashi and Naruto might have turned up and fight ensues and we won't find out her true motives.

iAnby7W.gif

#142 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 07:16 PM

This is what really gets me, people claiming Sakura is "stupid" when truely she is not, she's seeing Sasuke for who he really is now and knows, no matter what her feelings are for him, that as a Konoha kunoichi she can't let her feelings (Even though i'm positive she isn't IN love with him) get in the way. Her mission is to protect Naruto from the Akatsuki, she made a promise she would and Sasuke is one; also the well-being of her village as well, she isn't just gonna let Sasuke strut in there and blow everything up, Sakura is NOT "stupid" as some people seem to be claiming on other sites. She really is going to show she's a heroine and in the process i'm sure she'll get her feelings for Naruto and Sasuke straight. Obviously, she's already chosen Naruto over Sasuke. Need proof? I can give a few chapters as proof if you want.

#143 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 07:51 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Feb 14 2010, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is what really gets me, people claiming Sakura is "stupid" when truely she is not, she's seeing Sasuke for who he really is now and knows, no matter what her feelings are for him, that as a Konoha kunoichi she can't let her feelings (Even though i'm positive she isn't IN love with him) get in the way.

The problem is though that while she isn't stupid for acknowledging the reality of the situation, her actions taken after the acknowledgment are pretty stupid. And while she isn't letting her feelings for Sasuke get in the way of her plans, instead she is letting her feelings towards Naruto influence what she is doing. Her feelings of guilt are what made her lie to Naruto about her intentions as well as trick the team she took with her. And going off alone isn't really a smart idea, especially since she doesn't know what Sasuke is capable of, in truth, nor does she know if he would even believe in her bluff. She is acting heroic by risking her life for her good cause, yet it is quite risky and has a high probability of failure. It's unlike Sakura to take those kinds of chances, rather it seems more Naruto like. But where Naruto has the stamina to back it up, Sakura doesn't. That's why she needs to be smarter about what she does, because she can't afford to make costly mistakes.

#144 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Feb 14 2010, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The problem is though that while she isn't stupid for acknowledging the reality of the situation, her actions taken after the acknowledgment are pretty stupid. And while she isn't letting her feelings for Sasuke get in the way of her plans, instead she is letting her feelings towards Naruto influence what she is doing. Her feelings of guilt are what made her lie to Naruto about her intentions as well as trick the team she took with her. And going off alone isn't really a smart idea, especially since she doesn't know what Sasuke is capable of, in truth, nor does she know if he would even believe in her bluff. She is acting heroic by risking her life for her good cause, yet it is quite risky and has a high probability of failure. It's unlike Sakura to take those kinds of chances, rather it seems more Naruto like. But where Naruto has the stamina to back it up, Sakura doesn't. That's why she needs to be smarter about what she does, because she can't afford to make costly mistakes.

Agreed, I couldn't say it better myself

Anyway, even if I agreed that, even with a plan, it still a reckless and desperate move for Sakura, I just hope that she won't try the 'still fangirl strategy' on Sasuke. I've read many prediction for that next chapter and most of them make Sakura wear that role and every time, Sasuke didn't buy it (I think that it because most of those prediction where coming from a SS point of view since we also see Sasuke acting OC whit Sakura). After all, why would he, when the first time , that desperate fangirl stategy didn't work (and at that time, he wasn't as much drown in his darkness as now).

No mater what, Sakura have to act like the Sakura we know so far. I think that, whit a confident attitude, she'll have a better chance to 'fool' Sasuke ( even if I still have my doubt on that). Of course, Sasuke will be suspecious about Sakura proposal to 'join' him. The best thing is if she could demonstrate some of her ability (not all of them if she wish to trick him later) and, on the present situation, it could mean her medical one.

The tricky part is if Sasuke ( or Madara, if he come back ) ask Sakura something to prove how serious she is. That could mean anything and what scared me is if she accepted it ( however, that depend on the request, if it to kill Karin, for example, she won't do it). If she refuse Sasuke's request of 'loyalty', she'll have to find a really good back up argument. What I could think is Sasuke ask her to kill Karin, she refuse but say that, instead, she'll heal him ( of course, I doubt that she know that his eyes need medical care but she could see that he's not in a best of shape ether). Then again, she has to come closer to him to see that because, right now, she to far away.

There is so many possibilities that we could think of but I think that Sakura's attitude will be the key of success or failure ( that my point of view)

As for Kakashi-sensei, he seem to be not far away (then again, I could be wrong). I have a nagging feeling that he'll make it in time to reach Sakura and stop her. If that happen, she'll have to play her card well ( but I have my doubt that she'll be able to fool Kakashi-sensei).

So, if Kakashi-sensei arrive in time, I have a feeling that the battle will start (of course, without Kakashi-sensei presence, Sasuke could still not believe Sakura but if she play her card well, I think it have a better success)

Now, for Naruto's case, while he's still far away from Kakashi, ( don't know how much time he was unconscious nor do I know how far Kakashi-sensei is but I would presume that it took a while before Naruto wake up) I think in his Sage mode, is rapidity increase. I also have a feeling that he'll be able to reach Kakashi-sensei but in the place where Sakura and Sasuke is.

Edited by silverserenity, 14 February 2010 - 09:40 PM.

#145 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 14 February 2010 - 09:05 PM

actually Id disagree that its not like her to take such risks. this is the girl that took on three sound genin with nothing more than basic academy ninjutsu. this is the kunoichi that used an explosive tag to disperse the poison gas cloud that Sasori layed out for her. and this is the gal that ran after a 4 tailed naruto trying to bring him back from the pain he was in.

Sakura is just as willing to take a risk as Naruto is. Shes just less likely to do it blindly or hot headedly as he is.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#146 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Feb 14 2010, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
actually Id disagree that its not like her to take such risks. this is the girl that took on three sound genin with nothing more than basic academy ninjutsu. this is the kunoichi that used an explosive tag to disperse the poison gas cloud that Sasori layed out for her. and this is the gal that ran after a 4 tailed naruto trying to bring him back from the pain he was in.

Sakura is just as willing to take a risk as Naruto is. Shes just less likely to do it blindly or hot headedly as he is.

That's what I think too. She always takes risked, I think, when it comes to Naruto being envolved in the situtation (Ex: Kyuubi mode/Sakura wanting him back, Killing Sasori[Which is Akatsuki member after Naruto]) Now, killing Sasuke to lessen his burden, even if it risk Naruto hating her (Which we ALL know he won't).

Whenever Naruto is rash she freaks out on him but I don't think he's actually witnessed her being rash (Because whenever she is he's rather not there or Kyuubi form) This could be why he's so taken by surprise by her going after Sasuke like that.

#147 Hak

Hak

Turmion kätilö

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 09:29 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Feb 14 2010, 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Though I have a feeling he will test her, by either telling her to kill or Save Karin, either could prove to him she's serious about joining up with him, and who knows by the time she completes that task Kakashi and Naruto might have turned up and fight ensues and we won't find out her true motives.

I think the ultimate test will be when Naruto shows up and I think (for sure don't hope) there will be a face of betrayal. Afterall naruto just got a climpse of Sakuras feelings and he's starting to understand them and now there's a possibility that he sees Sakura behaving like she was in the wery beginning of the manga i.e. the very image that was shattered...
Trust me, I'm an engineer!

#148 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 09:41 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Feb 14 2010, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the heat of the moment, yes, most characters will take risks. But what I'm talking about is her planning stage. This seems to be her plan, doesn't it? It is quite risky, actually not even a very sound or complete plan. Sakura has always been the one to effectively figure out the risks of a situation and think of a way to deal with them. This time seems more like caution to the wind, suicide mission that most likely wont even work. And even if it does work, I'd consider her to be lucky rather than her idea being a good one.

#149 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:36 AM

Here's another prediction from mynarutoblog.com.

‘Sakura joins Sasuke! How will he react?’-

(Sasuke Scene)
Sakura: I…I’m leaving Konoha. I’m coming with you.
*Sasuke stares at Sakura, then turns to Karin and then turns back again to Sakura*
Sakura: Is that your enemy? What did she do to you? *pointing to the dying Karin*
Sasuke: …(‘’You’ve used your ocular powers too much’’)…
Sakura: !!!
*Sasuke charges even more chakra into his chidori and slowly points it to Sakura*
Sakura: (I need to hold on! Can’t go back now…)
Sasuke: -Chidori Kouken-
*The spear extends towards Sakura’s face until just 4 inches left between the spear’s tip and Sakura’s eye*
Sakura: What are you doing? I’m joining you. I am not your enemy.
Sasuke: hmph...
*Activates Sharingan-Deactivates Sharingan*
Sakura: (..?..)
Sasuke: ..Come with me then.
*Sasuke turns around and Sakura starts to follow him*
Sakura: (Good..he trusts m-
*A chidori spear suddenly streams up out of the ground beneath her,
wich cut some of her hair off*
Sakura: ?!?!
Sasuke: You thought it would be that easy? You
can't hide your true intentions before these eyes..
Sakura: How did you-! (Flashback to when he activated/deactivated his Sharingan)
Sasuke: Get lost or you might end up like her *points to a deadlooking Karin*.
Sakura: You're smarter than I thought.. But I've already made my decision.
I can't go back. I'm going to stop you right here and now!

(Yamato Scene)
*Yamato wakes up*
Yamato: What?! (He escaped through that hole!)
*Makes a wooden finger and tips the ground*
Yamato: (..Damn it!)

(Kakashi Scene)
*Sakura grabs a kunai and prepares for attack*
Kakashi: Hold it right there.
Sakura: (kitten!)
Kakashi: Sakura, you are in big trouble..
Sasuke: Tsk, another troublesome person joins the scene..
*Kakashi closes his eye and thinks of Naruto*
Sakura: ! (That expression... I've never seen it before!)
Kakashi: Sakura, I am very disappointed in you. I did not expect this from someone like you..
You-*Points to Sasuke*-on the other hand, disgust me.
Sakura: (Wh-what?)
Sasuke: Like I ca-
Kakashi: -Because of people like you, the Uchiha was a 'cursed clan'.
Sasuke: Don't you dare speak of the Uchiha like that.
Kakashi: You, are even lower than trash. You are evil.
Sakura: (I've never seen this side of Kakashi before..!)
Sasuke: ...
Kakashi: Your chakra is as cold as that expression on your face.
The only reason I'm here is to return Sakura. I have nothing to do with you anymore.. You did not
listen to what I said to you the last time we spoke.
*Reveals Sharingan*
Sakura: (Sensei, you..)
Kakashi: In Sakura I see Rin..in Naruto I see my Master..and for some reason, in you, I saw
the person who gave me this Sharingan. The friend who sacrificed himself to save me..
Sasuke: Hmph, I don't care. 'Bonds' make Shinobi weak.
Naruto: NOT TRUE. Open your eyes for once.
Sakura: (It's too late for me now..)
Kakashi: (Where's Tenzou?!)
Naruto: *Sennin-Mode* Allow me to explain why..
Sasuke: *Activates Sharingan* (So this is what defeated the Rinnegan user..)

'Naruto has reached the scene! And he disagreed against Sasuke's statement..?'

What do you guys think? smile.gif
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#150 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 02:46 AM

Prediction Chapter 483 --Click here to view--
Here's another prediction from mynarutoblog.com.

‘Sakura joins Sasuke! How will he react?’-

(Sasuke Scene)
Sakura: I…I’m leaving Konoha. I’m coming with you.
*Sasuke stares at Sakura, then turns to Karin and then turns back again to Sakura*
Sakura: Is that your enemy? What did she do to you? *pointing to the dying Karin*
Sasuke: …(‘’You’ve used your ocular powers too much’’)…
Sakura: !!!
*Sasuke charges even more chakra into his chidori and slowly points it to Sakura*
Sakura: (I need to hold on! Can’t go back now…)
Sasuke: -Chidori Kouken-
*The spear extends towards Sakura’s face until just 4 inches left between the spear’s tip and Sakura’s eye*
Sakura: What are you doing? I’m joining you. I am not your enemy.
Sasuke: hmph...
*Activates Sharingan-Deactivates Sharingan*
Sakura: (..?..)
Sasuke: ..Come with me then.
*Sasuke turns around and Sakura starts to follow him*
Sakura: (Good..he trusts m-
*A chidori spear suddenly streams up out of the ground beneath her,
wich cut some of her hair off*
Sakura: ?!?!
Sasuke: You thought it would be that easy? You
can't hide your true intentions before these eyes..
Sakura: How did you-! (Flashback to when he activated/deactivated his Sharingan)
Sasuke: Get lost or you might end up like her *points to a deadlooking Karin*.
Sakura: You're smarter than I thought.. But I've already made my decision.
I can't go back. I'm going to stop you right here and now!

(Yamato Scene)
*Yamato wakes up*
Yamato: What?! (He escaped through that hole!)
*Makes a wooden finger and tips the ground*
Yamato: (..Damn it!)

(Kakashi Scene)
*Sakura grabs a kunai and prepares for attack*
Kakashi: Hold it right there.
Sakura: (kitten!)
Kakashi: Sakura, you are in big trouble..
Sasuke: Tsk, another troublesome person joins the scene..
*Kakashi closes his eye and thinks of Naruto*
Sakura: ! (That exp​ression... I've never seen it before!)
Kakashi: Sakura, I am very disappointed in you. I did not expect this from someone like you..
You-*Points to Sasuke*-on the other hand, disgust me.
Sakura: (Wh-what?)
Sasuke: Like I ca-
Kakashi: -Because of people like you, the Uchiha was a 'cursed clan'.
Sasuke: Don't you dare speak of the Uchiha like that.
Kakashi: You, are even lower than trash. You are evil.
Sakura: (I've never seen this side of Kakashi before..!)
Sasuke: ...
Kakashi: Your chakra is as cold as that exp​ression on your face.
The only reason I'm here is to return Sakura. I have nothing to do with you anymore.. You did not
listen to what I said to you the last time we spoke.
*Reveals Sharingan*
Sakura: (Sensei, you..)
Kakashi: In Sakura I see Rin..in Naruto I see my Master..and for some reason, in you, I saw
the person who gave me this Sharingan. The friend who sacrificed himself to save me..
Sasuke: Hmph, I don't care. 'Bonds' make Shinobi weak.
Naruto: NOT TRUE. Open your eyes for once.
Sakura: (It's too late for me now..)
Kakashi: (Where's Tenzou?!)
Naruto: *Sennin-Mode* Allow me to explain why..
Sasuke: *Activates Sharingan* (So this is what defeated the Rinnegan user..)

'Naruto has reached the scene! And he disagreed against Sasuke's statement..?'

Not my best choice but not the worst I've read ether

Kakashi-sensei seem a little to verbal for my taste

Sakura seem to weak and not very heroine-like.

The speech when Kakashi-sensei compare team 7 whit is old team is wrong. I mean, Sasuke could be compare to Kakashi and Naruto as Obito (the only thing that Obito and Sasuke have in common is the Sharingan)

Edited by silverserenity, 15 February 2010 - 03:00 AM.

#151 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 15 February 2010 - 07:01 PM

recently ciardha made some assertions that she feels that this may paralel the arc where Tsunade attempts to kill Orochimaru.

now in that arc specifically chapters 160-166ish. the important chapters are 161-163 where Tsunade goes through the memories to make her decision. inspired by Narutos determination and the dreams of her loved ones she is only stopped by Kabuto at the last instance

As seen here --Click here to view--

now we find Sakura in a similar scenario. she is using Sasukes perception of her (weak, useless, annoying, fangirl) to get close to him where she can strike a final blow.

the question is should this be the case who will save Sasuke? will he see it coming himself with the sharingan?, will karin save him as Kabuto did since she can recognize the killer intent in chakra? will Madara interfere and begin a brawl? or will other parties or circumstances intervene?

also lastly an interesitng cover that may very well confirm the Sannin paralel

note where Sakura is positioned and where her hand is resting --Click here to view--

Edited by catsi563, 15 February 2010 - 07:02 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#152 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Feb 15 2010, 01:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
the question is should this be the case who will save Sasuke? will he see it coming himself with the sharingan?, will karin save him as Kabuto did since she can recognize the killer intent in chakra?

And if Karin saves him, will Sasuke recognize her worth?
Or will he be angry that he had to be saved, and claim that he would have seen it coming anyways (with the sharingan)?

#153 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (RedDelicious @ Feb 15 2010, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And if Karin saves him, will Sasuke recognize her worth?
Or will he be angry that he had to be saved, and claim that he would have seen it coming anyways (with the sharingan)?

Knowing how arrogant and evil Sasuke has become he will be angry with Karin and give the finishing blow. dry.gif

Edited by Gravenimage, 15 February 2010 - 08:24 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users