155 replies to this topic

#141 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:55 PM

Damn all this ruckus just because of one panel? It seems like Kishi's style of storytelling ain't really straightforward and always caused misunderstandings.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#142 Outou

Outou

when I'm really just a reclusive wanker

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:adventures, animals, anime, art, bleach, books, clamp, creating, daydreaming, dorks, dreams, fanfiction, friends, ghibli, history, internet, jpop, jrock, literature, love, magic, manga, math, merlin, movies, music, mythology, naruto, philosophy, poetry, procrastination, psychology, reading, science, seiyuu, video games, ♪。。。

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:56 PM

Lol, so many people are viewing this topic. I don't want this to sound cruel, but it's good to know that sh*tty chapters make a lot of members to come back to the forums.

For Sakura bashers like Manara: err.. I don't get you people.. If you're a member of this forum, it must mean that you're a Naruto/Sakura fans, right? I mean... you should like the characters you ship? I understand how you feel, but please, don't bash anyone anymore, okay? It's beneath you + if you want to blame someone for this - blame Kishi. Sakura and the rest of the NARUTO 'cast' are no living people, they are fictional characters. Like... puppets in the author's hands. Kishi's the one who decides everything. Bite HIM, not the characters.

Lol, I still have some faith in NS, esp. after reading some of the latest posts here. Though I'm scared to even view/read the next chapters.. If NS will never happen I'll start shipping Sakura and that ninja-guy in love with her, lol.

#143 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Daissuke @ May 25 2011, 05:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Guys, you're willingly misinterpreting if you somehow conclude she loves Sasuke as a friend; she likes the guy romantically, still, for some warped, insane reason. Whether her feelings are resolved, whether she also likes Naruto, whether SS/NS happens, admittedly that's still subjective and what-if, but it is canon she still is in love with Sasuke.

yes, but that doesn't mean she doesn't have romantic feelings for Naruto.

#144 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Kuraudo @ May 25 2011, 12:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura "loves" Sasuke like a friend. AMEN!

I really don't understand some here... Remember! SasuSaku is dead long ago! Because Sakura remember him, this mustn't mean that she loves him in romantic way.

And... Sasuke was never had any feelings for Sakura. This is strong motive! Believe it and forget this nonsense. NaruSaku 4 life! ^^

Come on now. Its obvious she still loves Sasuke from these panels.

#145 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:58 PM

QUOTE (primary colours123 @ May 25 2011, 01:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey,

(Living Lavish @ May 25 2011, 04:58 PM)
excuse me we Know Sakura still loves Sasuke but i Have no reason to believe she doesn't have romantic feelings for Naruto (specially being the most developed pairing) while the other two are completely one sided. so it still has a hell of a chance. but that dosn't mean it NS have no flaws tho. they do.
once she finds out the bench scene she will have found her soulmate like Kushina.

Sakura has done more for Naruto then mostly anybody she is he person who saved him form the hell of loneliness.
Hinata does NOT deserve Naruto she was never there for him or ever help him or aknowledge him when he was lonely in pain. she watched him
NOBODY deserves anything! thats an awful thing to say.

Sakura is on her way to falling deeply in love with Naruto she may not know it yet but shes getting there but still confused. Sakuras love for Naruto is getting stronger and stronger after the 2nd reunion. we can see that in her actions.

Agree on a whole, but specially with the highlighted parts.
Guess I'm a Sakura supporter to the core.tongue.gif
Take care.

I agree completely. And not being a fan of Sakura at first.

I'm a big fan of Naruto and I think he should be with the one he loves. End of course he always loves Sakura. Hinata is not a bad character to me. However the manga always told me that Sakura is the woman for Naruto.

That's why I felt so bad and mad today. It seemed that history was changing direction suddenly.

But seeing the final translation ans Sakura's face, full of depression with the thought of Sasuke as a "great man ". I think this is just another step in "transition"of feelings for Sakura.

Thanks! You people saved my day!

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog
My Twitter: @themanara

#146 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:00 PM

"Fake Tetsu: Then… let’s dye your pee… red."

#147 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:02 PM

Ok, now that I had a much better chance to clear my head and look at everything its as many people pointed out her depressed face.

Now either Im trying to delude myself as a self-defense mechanism, or what I may have an idea that is making sense to me.Ok here goes

Ok First back when Sasuke tried to kill her and she couldn't kill him thats when she realized she still loves him. Ok we got that established, now we have this scene with the fodder nin. What it seems like to me now is that she know she loves Sasuke but she doesn't like it, I'm hoping thats the case. She needs to have an intense session of "why do I love Sasuke?" Now obviously its the middle of a war and she hasn't had time to let her mull over her feelings at this point.She is possibly thinking when she said "Sorry" it may mean that "I can't really love anyone else until I solve this problem myself". I hope there is some sorta establishment of her feelings as far as Sasuke and Naruto where she can love Sasuke but love Naruto more. What I mean to say is, like its been proven she loves Sasuke, HOWEVER she loves Naruto more so she can move on.

Now heres just a prediction, but I would actually like Naruto to be captured, preferably by Sasuke, and heres why.We all know that Sakura needs to have a way to have her feelings pointed out about Naruto. I feel that if Naruto were captured then it would be a big play on this idea. The reason I say I prefer Sasuke to do it is because then Sasuke wouldn't have hurt her, but would have hurt Naruto. I just think that the Idea that Sasuke is in the group that wants to kill Naruto and steal the kyuubi hasn't sunk in. I mean she knows thats the case but it hasn't really hit home for her.

I don't want Naruto to seem weak, but that's kinda what I hope happens to really establish with her of how she would feel without Naruto. So I hope, like most others on here that this is actually a blessing in disguise and is actually a step away from Sasuke and to Naruto.

On a side note I know that many people say stuff about the bench scene, but I don't see how that could resolve anything as far as what was said. I mean if your talking bout the forehead stuff then it was already said by Sasuke(naruto) that thats something Naruto would say and she deflated. If you are talking about a Sasuke who was warm and caring to her for one moment then took it away from her point of view that makes more sense.

Anyways back on topic. Yay for Sakura taking out Zetsu, hmmm got me wondering if it turned into Neji to get close to Sakura I wonder is it now going to turn into Sakura to try and capture Naruto like Zetsu wanted to do before?

Oh and I'd like to say I didn't bash Sakura, I got to thinking and I was more mad at kishimoto for giving her a crappy development in some ways. Looking at it from the front considering she is thinking about Sasuke for who she loves and Not Naruto at all(I would have been happy if she thought of both even) made me feel a little like she lied about the confession and felt like bad character writing thats all.

Edited by narukunsakuchan, 25 May 2011 - 05:10 PM.

He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#148 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:08 PM

QUOTE (Outou @ May 25 2011, 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, so many people are viewing this topic. I don't want this to sound cruel, but it's good to know that sh*tty chapters make a lot of members to come back to the forums.

For Sakura bashers like Manara: err.. I don't get you people.. If you're a member of this forum, it must mean that you're a Naruto/Sakura fans, right? I mean... you should like the characters you ship? I understand how you feel, but please, don't bash anyone anymore, okay? It's beneath you + if you want to blame someone for this - blame Kishi. Sakura and the rest of the NARUTO 'cast' are no living people, they are fictional characters. Like... puppets in the author's hands. Kishi's the one who decides everything. Bite HIM, not the characters.

Lol, I still have some faith in NS, esp. after reading some of the latest posts here. Though I'm scared to even view/read the next chapters.. If NS will never happen I'll start shipping Sakura and that ninja-guy in love with her, lol.

Hey hey. Not quite. I see people cussing Sasuke in every way here. And everyone knows that he's just a character.

I myself do not agree with some things I said before because I was really angry, I admit it, but do not think it has infringed any rule of the forum.

And especially I do not criticize any member.

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog

#149 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:09 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ May 25 2011, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I suggest you need to calm down and leave before I send out the warnings. You popped up at EVERY single moment when something gone wrong with the pairing. And kept claiming the fact over such little detail that involved either SasuSaku and NaruHina and saying "NaruSaku is officially dead" without fully comprehend and interpret the scene/event because you're using your own bias without going throughly over the development process Kishimoto had just written.

If you like to abandon ship, please go right ahead. That's also applies to everyone else who are currently feeling the same way.

Not to rude butt you and others trying to put a positive spin on this is doing us all an injustice...the facts speak for themselves.this is clearly a harbinger of things to come,Sakura thinking team seven can be the way they used to be and naruto's statement about saving "crazy boy" and ending the war, I mean how much clearer can it get.About interpeting you interpet it according to your bias in favor of this pairing, ignoring what is plainly in front of you...I have posted here many times and have always been honest in my opinions like(my I add) everyone else who post here. Now youwant to penalize me for doing what everyone else does just because you don't agree with my opinion,well that's pretty hypocritical...wouldn't you say?

Edited by dfammer, 25 May 2011 - 05:20 PM.

#150 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (dfammer @ May 25 2011, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not to rude butt you and others trying to put a positive spin on this is doing us all an injustice...the facts speak for themselves.this is clearly a harbinger of things to come,Sakura thinking team seven can be the way they used to be and naruto's statement about saving "crazy boy" and ending the war, I mean how much clearer can it get.

It is entirely possible that we may be trying to put a positive spin on it, however this manga has shown though that it is not always what it appears to be on the outside so we just try to use the logic we have to determine where those spins take us.

Edited by narukunsakuchan, 25 May 2011 - 05:17 PM.

He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#151 Outou

Outou

when I'm really just a reclusive wanker

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:adventures, animals, anime, art, bleach, books, clamp, creating, daydreaming, dorks, dreams, fanfiction, friends, ghibli, history, internet, jpop, jrock, literature, love, magic, manga, math, merlin, movies, music, mythology, naruto, philosophy, poetry, procrastination, psychology, reading, science, seiyuu, video games, ♪。。。

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (Manara @ May 26 2011, 03:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey hey. Not quite. I see people cussing Sasuke in every way here. And everyone knows that he's just a character.

I myself do not agree with some things I said before because I was really angry, I admit it, but do not think it has infringed any rule of the forum.

And especially I do not criticize any member.

Take it easy... i didn't mean to offend you. It's just that you were the one who badmouthed Sakura the most.

On topic: lol, I love the idea about Bee being the one who will help NS to be together. tongue.gif

Edited by Outou, 25 May 2011 - 05:18 PM.

#152 Living Lavish

Living Lavish

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 799 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (dfammer @ May 25 2011, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not to rude butt you and others trying to put a positive spin on this is doing us all an injustice...the facts speak for themselves.this is clearly a harbinger of things to come,Sakura thinking team seven can be the way they used to be and naruto's statement about saving "crazy boy" and ending the war, I mean how much clearer can it get.

nobody is denying anything rolleyes.gif she said she wanted Team 7 to have a happy ending to laugh together again as a team!
we know she loves sasuke even before this chapter idiot.

but that doesn't mean shes not falling for Naruto. her confession is real just like Kishi said and never said to be a lie by Sai, theres evidence for her feelings changing throughtout the manga for this. read before you say anything and think before you post anything.

Edited by Living Lavish, 25 May 2011 - 05:20 PM.

#153 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,846 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (dfammer @ May 25 2011, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What injustice? We have to pull some positive things because all of you were having hissyfits over one panel. You're clearly are one of the fans that wants something that is terse (as in brief and get to the point) without going over the details. Yes, both characters said those things that clearly couldn't agree with our minds because you want to know why, this is a Japanese manga. Majority of the things/events/plots, etc. cannot be translated and understand perfectly because we, Westerners, have TOTALLY different views of the cultures than of the Easterners.

And why still having arguments when we ALREADY knew that Sakura still has lingering feelings for Sasuke? Because it's still called character development. Right now, the icing of the cake is possibly the hint of Sakura starting to move on. All of you are rushing NaruSaku to become pairing just to show superiority over the other pairings when in actually, the pairing will be concise when the manga has reach its end and clearly Kishimoto is not done yet. We still have a lot to go in terms of chapters.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#154 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:24 PM

I think we made ​​some mistakes here people. I think we were too hasty. If the "someone" who Sakura would love was confirmed to be Naruto. The story ends here.

Kishimoto needs to keep the love triangle. This earns money audience.

We are disappointed perhaps by our own arrogance. Some of us seemed to be sure that Naruto and Sakura would "kiss" at any time.. We know that is a shonen... Hardly something like this happens and if it happens, is just at the end.

You know? As the end of Fullmetal Alchemist?

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog

#155 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (Manara @ May 25 2011, 12:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think we made ​​some mistakes here people. I think we were too hasty. If the "someone" who Sakura would love was confirmed to be Naruto. The story ends here.

Kishimoto needs to keep the love triangle. This earns money audience.

We are disappointed perhaps by our own arrogance. Some of us seemed to be sure that Naruto and Sakura would "kiss" at any time.. We know that is a shonen... Hardly something like this happens and if it happens, is just at the end.

You know? As the end of Fullmetal Alchemist?

I can agree with that, I will fully admit it, just bc I love the pairing that much that when I see something happen that feels like its not gonna happen it gets to me a little bit lol. Same thing happened around the 480 chapters. But I think this is nice we vent our fears and over reactions then we look and can find some sort of answer after our gut response is out of the way.

You are correct though on that it wouldn't end there. I wasn't actually expecting it to be verified as Sasuke I was just expecting open ended just like Yamatos speech was.

#156 Manara

Manara

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ May 25 2011, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Because it's still called character development. Right now, the icing of the cake is possibly the hint of Sakura starting to move on.

Maybe it's time for her to "move on" consciously. And realize that Sasuke is not a "great person" can be a grid step.

Naruto for Hokage!
My blog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users