Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Oct 29 2009, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And also what??

what was the sunstance of that conversation now I wonder.

Yea, I'm curiouse about that too... I mean, why didn't Kishi continue with the rest of the flashback... hm...
Seriously, I bet that if NaruHina fans and SasuSaku fans were to read our discution they would say, "You got a confession, be happy about it damnit, and stop complaining," It's ironic for me to say something like that, because I'm one of the poeple complaining.

#142 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Oct 29 2009, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura does love him.

Mm, let's be real about this. Fact remains, we still don't know how Sakura really feels about Naruto. There is no way you can take this FAKE conversation and try to make it prove Sakura loves Naruto. Once we accept this, we can move forward and see how this can still possibly work. And it can, don't get me wrong, I'm a believer. The scene is a downer, it's meant to be a downer, but it's not the end of us.

#143 Silverback1138

Silverback1138

Gamer, Geek, Otaku

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Anime, Guitars

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:46 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Oct 29 2009, 05:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you.

Now would anyone like to argue that movies are like real life and should be thought as such? hm.png

And rasenholder. Again with the double-posting.

It's a large ixnay.

That's why I totally disagreed with this situation being a NaruSaku moment. This was a totally from left hook. It felt unnatural. Everything about it said it was ingeniune, which is the same reason Naruto reacted the way he did. While all of us that followed this romance know how much more developement and change there's been in this situation. How much Naruto's love for Sakura has matured and how Sakura has learned to not only truly acknowledge Naruto but also how Naruto has unknowingly made his way into her heart. More than both of them care to admit. Kishi has nurtured this love story. It wasn't love at first site but more a love that has grown into something to truly be cherished.

#144 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:50 AM

I haven't faced defeat of anything, but a lot of the poster are it just a pity.

#145 Silverback1138

Silverback1138

Gamer, Geek, Otaku

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Anime, Guitars

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:52 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Oct 29 2009, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Apparently H&E has admitted defeat judging from this thread.

H&E hasn't admitted defeat! HELL NO!! Give me NaruSaku or give me death!

This is more a reflection of how the scene isn't a true NaruSaku moment/confession. Some members of the community are reading into this scene in a wrong manner. Honestl if you look into my personal analysis of the scene. This scene actually does more for NaruSaku then any other pairing but not in the usual way. It's more Naruto cherishing Sakura and knowing her so well that he knew THIS confession had ulterior motives.

Edited by Silverback1138, 30 October 2009 - 12:54 AM.

#146 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:52 AM

It just a lot of the people here are giving in to defeat, and it a pity to me.

#147 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:53 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Oct 29 2009, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I haven't faced defeat of anything, but a lot of the poster are it just a pity.

These are simply opinions, it doesn't mean that it's true, and it doesn't mean you have to feel pity, seriously, many people have found the confession to be extreamly disappointing, and I have to agree, but we never knoe what's going inside Kishi's head, so was might be wrong, and this might be a misunderstanding of some sort, and I do hope so.

#148 Chii

Chii

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:narusaku |D<br /><br />and some other stuff pfff... but narusaku is the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS &gt;D

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:54 AM

Guys. Me and my friend were talking about it and it's still WAY TOO strange for us. Sakura isn't like that. But you know who's smart enough to use that to manipulate Naruto or something?

Shikamaru.

He was also the one that was the spokesman for Rookie Nine, he said it. It also makes me wonder what the hell Lee is doing there. Shikamaru is smart enough to know that, that's what Naruto wanted to hear. He was there for the PoaL.

Our theory is that Shikamaru has henged into Sakura, and Sakura hanged to Lee. It would keep Sakura's plate clean AND it would explain why Lee freaked out (he saw them HUG for pete's sake, and did nothing) and was blushing, sweating, and facepalming. Also might be the reason Naruto noticed something was wrong.

The hug she gives him this chapter is completely different from before. She only uses one arm and the smile she gives when she asks why he's angry is GUILTY.

Just..something to ponder on.
-tebayo mofo

#149 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE (Chii @ Oct 29 2009, 08:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Our theory is that Shikamaru has henged into Sakura, and Sakura hanged to Lee. It would keep Sakura's plate clean AND it would explain why Lee freaked out (he saw them HUG for pete's sake, and did nothing) and was blushing, sweating, and facepalming. Also might be the reason Naruto noticed something was wrong.

Er... really?

A guy henge-ing into a girl and confessing to her loved one? I smell yaoi developing.

#150 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:56 AM

Guys. Me and my friend were talking about it and it's still WAY TOO strange for us. Sakura isn't like that. But you know who's smart enough to use that to manipulate Naruto or something?

Shikamaru.

He was also the one that was the spokesman for Rookie Nine, he said it. It also makes me wonder what the hell Lee is doing there. Shikamaru is smart enough to know that, that's what Naruto wanted to hear. He was there for the PoaL.

The hug she gives him this chapter is completely different from before. She only uses one arm and the smile she gives when she asks why he's angry is GUILTY.

LOL I do wish that's what's happening, that would explain so much XDD

#151 nekovi

nekovi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 12:59 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Oct 29 2009, 08:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke is not going to ahve some magical revelation about Sakura that will bring him winging back to Konoha like a Hawk.

No because once again Kishimoto has outdone himself in the romance department.

hes given us Karin a drastically underestimated and ((quite frankly)) wrongly villified girl, who treates Sasuke like an equal, who has saved his life at least once, and who when her life was on the line inspired more emotion out of Sasuke then any of us have ever seen since his rage exploded agaisnt Naruto at the valley of the end.

the relationship hes devleoped between these two ahs bene subtle but shockingly deep and hes done it with even fewer chapters then our own beloved NaruSaku.

OMG. YES!
th_glomp.gif

Huzzah. I'm not the only one who thinks this! I like Karin actually, and the raw emotion when Sasuke thought his attack would kill her... wub.gif

Now for my opinions on the chapter. smile.gif

Honestly? I was reading it and I was like, "Uh huh. Yeah, Hmmm." and threw a gasket when she said she'd gotten over Sasuke and fallen in love with Naruto. I'm not a SasuSaku lover by any means, but I thought Naruto's flashbacks told all. There's no way Sakura could've simply given up completely on Sasuke, and why I think Kiba was pissed? She was supposed to be telling Naruto about the plan to take care of Sasuke. Not spouting sugar...

She still cares for Sasuke. Naruto still cares for Sasuke. Naruto loves that cretin ( huh.gif And I mean brotherly, gawd XD), and nothing will change that. Naruto knows Sakura isn't telling the whole truth, if the truth at all.

Sakura still just doesn't know, and if her feelings are true she confessed far too early... Naruto's no idiot. I feel bad for him, hearing what he's wanted to hear coming from the girl he loves when it's obviously... well when it's obviously not fake, but her whole heart just isn't in it.

To sum it up...: We've gotta wait til next chapter, or maybe even MORE to get to the bottom of this.
So baby keep my heart, beat b-beat beat beating. She’s the soul reason I keep believing that we're gonna die like this.

#152 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:00 AM

I wouldn't open that can of worms if I were u Freakazoid lol

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#153 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Oct 29 2009, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
These are simply opinions, it doesn't mean that it's true, and it doesn't mean you have to feel pity, seriously, many people have found the confession to be extreamly disappointing, and I have to agree, but we never knoe what's going inside Kishi's head, so was might be wrong, and this might be a misunderstanding of some sort, and I do hope so.

Oh ,please I can feel pity, if I want. No one has that right to tell me, what I can, and can't do.

To me, It sounds like the Sakura fans , that that thinks she can do no wrong are on this thread, bashing her and the confession. Say it sound so fake, saying it not a true confession ectt.

You should be happy we got the confession.

#154 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Oct 30 2009, 12:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Apparently H&E has admitted defeat judging from this thread.

so far things for NSk are going smoothly, why should H&E say it is defeated...this is a discussion of this chapter, no one really knows what is going to happen.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#155 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:05 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Oct 29 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh ,please I can feel pity, if I want. No one has that right to tell me, what I can, and can't do.

To me, It sounds like the Sakura fans , that that thinks she can do no wrong are on this thread, bashing her and the confession. Say it sound so fake, saying it not a true confession ectt.

You should be happy we got the confession.

#1) I said you don't have to feel pity, but if you do, I don't care.
#2) THEY ARE OPINIONS! If you think people are bashing then you are wrong, we are only expressing what we feel about the chapter. Sure, I'm happy we had a confession, but seriously, it is not the way anyone expected it to be, and so we are only expressing our prespectives, since that is was forums are for.

#156 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,863 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:05 AM

Shikamaru.

... if your theory becomes true on the next chapters... Oh my god... the lulz on that issue... fu.png

But seriously, I doubt Shikamaru will stoop this low.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#157 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (Chii @ Oct 29 2009, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Shikamaru.

That makes perfect sense lol xd I thought I was the only one who noticed that she was hugging him differently.

#2) THEY ARE OPINIONS! If you think people are bashing then you are wrong, we are only expressing what we feel about the chapter. Sure, I'm happy we had a confession, but seriously, it is not the way anyone expected it to be, and so we are only expressing our prespectives, since that is was forums are for.

Yes I know they are Opinions imo. It just feels like that to me.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 30 October 2009 - 01:09 AM.

#158 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:08 AM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Oct 29 2009, 09:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Like Nee-sama said, Cupcake. Don't open that can of worms. If people can't take opinions, leave it at that.

#159 Chii

Chii

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:narusaku |D<br /><br />and some other stuff pfff... but narusaku is the ONLY THING THAT MATTERS &gt;D

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:08 AM

^
At this point, it's starting to seem that Shikamaru is willing to do whatever it takes to protect the village or the world. Even if that means manipulating Naruto's feelings by using Sakura.
-tebayo mofo

#160 nekovi

nekovi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 01:11 AM

Shikamaru.

That's pretty lulzy, but it's not impossible. I for one think it's a cool theory even it's not gonna happen.

Man I would laugh like a look for like, a day, if that happened XD

ShikaNaru *waggles eyebrows* XD XD
So baby keep my heart, beat b-beat beat beating. She’s the soul reason I keep believing that we're gonna die like this.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users