Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#15941 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:28 PM

LOL! Guys don't you see the pattern here? Ever since these interviews appeared all he said was NH/SS reasons and now he said he did this to mislead us.

Come on, don't you see it? 

I just want you to be right 

Edited by xpopurix, 05 December 2014 - 12:28 PM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#15942 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

this man, each time he open his mouth, only says the worst words LOL

WORSE. Every time he opens his mouth he offends his readers, and not only his NS readers, but all the readers that posses a bare minimum of brain cell.

What an kitten...

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#15943 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

What are you trying to say?

That this man, don't tell truth about ending, and only answers with other's people opinions.

#15944 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

The cake is lie.
The kishi is lie.
The naruto is lie.

#15945 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:29 PM

This, just because of how many times he already changed his opinion about what NS was about:
- First it was for Sakura "terrible" woman (Suspect that he knows that her character has some hate comunity about her)
- Second it was "crush", and SJ had a "fall in love with Sakura" calendar just ruined it long time ago.
- Third it was "rivaly game" and it's contradicts whole manga.
- Fourth it is now.
Clearly as day, men tries his best for saving his ass at the end of the day.
Btw, he just said "kitten you" to all neutural fans and NS fans in Japan (And there is a whole week dedicated to that "mislead false couple") so he is better watch his back now.

It's interesting to see all of his idiotic comments he has made recently in one post...he is failing so much to cover up this crap! :lmao:

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

#15946 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:29 PM

Oh god ... please, give this guy a course in writing basics.

You don't develope, built and reason a Pairing to "mislead" your readers.

You do it with shallow feelings, unreasoned stuff and irrational obsessions over something else for Basic Needs (love, recognition, respect).

If you flip it around to "suprize everyone hohohoho! I'm new and innovative!!! lololo" it becomes superficial and unbelivable.

Because this is not how human beings act ....

Sorry, can't describe it better.

But this guy .... really, with THIS he lost every credibility as a writer. And I mean really, everything.

If he is not just lying to defend the ships he was forced to write in the end because they were more popular ...

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#15947 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:30 PM

It's like watching LOTR. And have Sauron as winner who kills everyone in the last 5 min! Wait! Naruto is even worse then this! lmao! :lmao:

Yp330yZ.gif

#15948 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:31 PM

LOL! Guys don't you see the pattern here? Ever since these interviews appeared all he said was NH/SS reasons and now he said he did this to mislead us.
Come on, don't you see it?

That's what I thought.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#15949 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Think about all the comments against NaruSaku that NH/SS fandom always made and then compare them to Kishimoto's interviews.

It's like he's reciting from NH/SS fandom book 101 on about why NaruSaku shouldn't happen.

He's using their reasoning as an excuse to everything, lol! Don't you see it? It's like he's saying those words as an excuse for the sh*tty ending yet underneath them all looks like a mockery of the NH/SS fandoms's reasoning... 

I smell the biggest of the trolls in history around the corner... A writer WOULD NEVER do that! EVER admit that he wanted to purposedly mislead his readers because NaruSaku isn't the only fandom that's mislead. Everything else is built on the same skeleton and of he kitten with us what makes it so that he doesn't actually kittens with them?

Understand what I mean here? I bet all this is a set-up...

When in 15 years of manga history have u seen so many interviews of Kishi and so pushy like these? They know we are using ourselves of his words to figure things out so he gives everything on plate to NH and SS... but to what end and what cost?

Let's just wait for the movie,eh?

I mean do a lil' bit of reverse psychology and you'll get it: if he's so against NS now and NH and SS are so expected... what would be the shocker move? This last interview gave him away big time!

There, you got your answer.

Edited by Chatte, 05 December 2014 - 12:31 PM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#15950 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Sorry, but I do not see it (yet).

It feels more like he finally can speak freely because Naruto has endet now and everybody knows what was is going on now.

But I agree on the part where you said that he might searched up stupid NH arguments from NH fansites to justify his BS ...

Edited by lupina, 05 December 2014 - 12:32 PM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#15951 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

how you can have still faith in this man I don't know... really....

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#15952 GreenKyuubi

GreenKyuubi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:32 PM

The cake is lie.
The kishi is lie.
The naruto is lie.

A cake has more common sense than Kishimoto haha

#15953 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:32 PM

This, just because of how many times he already changed his opinion about what NS was about:

- First it was for Sakura "terrible" woman (Suspect that he knows that her character has some hate comunity about her)

- Second it was "crush", and SJ had a "fall in love with Sakura" calendar just ruined it long time ago.

- Third it was "rivaly game" and it's contradicts whole manga.

- Fourth it is now.

Clearly as day, men tries his best for saving his ass at the end of the day.

Btw, he just said "kitten you" to all neutural fans and NS fans in Japan (And there is a whole week dedicated to that "mislead false couple") so he is better watch his back now.

Yep. This really seems like Kishi has gone full damage control.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#15954 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:33 PM

I have a brilliant idea! I am going to spend ten times the number of panels building up a pairing as a mislead only to choose undeveloped ones at the end! Brilliant.

Seriously, I don't know how SS and NH fans can swallow this bogus crap.

#15955 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,117 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:34 PM

Guys is Naruto blonde?

Yp330yZ.gif

#15956 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

It's interesting to see all of his idiotic comments he has made recently in one post...he is failing so much to cover up this crap! :lmao:

Another fact - with this interview he just ruined his credibility as author. For 15 years you, jerk f**cked with people's feelings, and now you want them to see the "revelation" movie about "true end"? You bet.

You want your people to read or buy a story about 15 years mislead? You bet.

You want people to read your next work after this mess? You bet. (but fanatics will do)

And I don't know how he will whatch in eyes of his friend's of SJ such as Kubo Titl and especially - Echiro Oda. 

how you can have still faith in this man I don't know... really....

Eh... really? No one here have faith, just see a truth behind this.

Edited by NarutoUzumaki01, 05 December 2014 - 12:37 PM.

#15957 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

-_-.......sigh.....Kishimoto I was giving you some sympathy because of writing 698 chapters of a good story but now to come out and say one of the most important bonds you illustrated in the manga were only to mislead your readers into something completely different from what they loved......that's crossing a line that any story teller or manga writer should never cross!!!

Learning this is making me EVEN MORE ANXIOUS and OBLIGATED to write my "Ending" of the Naruto series!!! To show Kishi in his face of the true value of his work should have and would have always been!!! I hope NS fandom will never die out after the Movie is released because now is the time for our voices to be heard and to reveal Kishimoto How WRONG he really is!!!

#15958 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:35 PM

I just don't understand why Kishi seems to be going out of his way to insult NS,

#15959 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

I have a brilliant idea! I am going to spend ten times the number of panels building up a pairing as a mislead only to choose undeveloped ones at the end! Brilliant.

Seriously, I don't know how SS and NH fans can swallow this bogus crap.

I'm not evet going to pitty fools that has that smal brain to belive this kitten, lol

#15960 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Ugh. I'm so done. I'm just going to wait for the movie now. ONE MORE DAY.

15f62c4.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users