Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#15861 Naruko

Naruko

I'm not even sorry

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,247 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:13 AM

Simple, Sakura is censored in SP's vision just like in Hinata's. 

lion-king-cute-funny-cat-gif.gif

#15862 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:13 AM

What are you tryna say? Is it because of her huge boobs that she's marketable? :hm: They could have easily put Sakura there along side Hinata, no problem with that right? Nope. Put Hinata right in place of Sakura with the rest of team 7. Even Kakashi is there for crying out loud and we only have those tickets/poster of him. I have no problem with Hinata being advertised, but at this point it really makes it look like they're trying to put her in Sakura's place. 

I am not saying anything. But its clear Hinata is more marketable. A lot of people hate Sakura. 

Of course SP have their bias but there are a lot of Hinata fans. It seems the people who stated Sakura/Narusaku were more popular in Japan were wrong. 

43iduct.jpg

#15863 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:14 AM

the advertisement makes me want to puke. its as if hinata is replacing sakura.

yeah. I still believe in NS and dont see NH canon in this movie.
but the replacement of Sakura in team 7 (in those keychains) really annoyed me.

this hinata adventisement here and there really too much.
or maybe the manga gonna end with NS, but in order to satisfy hinata's fans, they create hinata ads everywhere just so her fans interest in the movie. I mean, she's not gonna appear soon in the manga. She's still in her lalalaland while the true team 7 struggles n trying to save the world and humankind

#15864 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:18 AM

But there is a lot of Hinata bashing, anti threads about her on japanese forums...

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#15865 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:19 AM

lol is it routine to get new info late at night now? :lol:

it's 9 am in my country and I'm sure, it's still morning too in Japan :D

#15866 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Guys, keep in mind that a possible reason as to why the advertisement is suspect is that the story hasn't ended, yet, and the movie can very well tie into its conclusion. They really have to be careful about what they share, because they might risk spoiling things. I'm not saying that what you all have said isn't right or that there might not be some sort of underlying pattern/plan, but some things cannot necessarily be brought into the open, like that, since we're at a sensitive stage right now. 

Edited by TheQueenB, 25 October 2014 - 02:20 AM.

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#15867 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

But there is a lot of Hinata bashing, anti threads about her on japanese forums...

I have heard that it has increased a lot.

#15868 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:22 AM

We hear a lot of things but we dont know if they are true. We have to see for our own eyes. 

Edited by Kster95, 25 October 2014 - 02:22 AM.

43iduct.jpg

#15869 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:22 AM

It's like marketing sasuke perfume where he is irrelevant to RTN movie lol

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#15870 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:23 AM

Guys there is a theory going around saying, Sasuke will lose his arm during this battle. The same arm he's using to kill Naruto right now it's what's missing in his new design. What if Naruto does sme crazy kitten to his arm next chapter?

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

#15871 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:24 AM

It's like marketing sasuke perfume where he is irrelevant to RTN movie lol

that's what it'll be like in the movie for hinata.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#15872 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:24 AM

I am not saying anything. But its clear Hinata is more marketable. A lot of people hate Sakura. 

Of course SP have their bias but there are a lot of Hinata fans. It seems the people who stated Sakura/Narusaku were more popular in Japan were wrong. 

Oh, no. Japan -loves- Sakura. They also really love NaruSaku. Heck, NaruSaku had their own event/convention in Japan.

It's no doubt that SP is full of Hinata fans. But from what I've witnessed in the anime episodes, they're a fan of Hinata and that's it. Not NaruHina. They love Hinata and her unrequited love. I know it sounds weird, but in Japan, some people love it. They can love a character and the fact that they crush on someone, but not support the pairing.

They love Hinata -> Naruto. Not exactly Naruto -> Hinata or Naruto <-> Hinata. Heck, sometimes they make fun of Hinata's love of Naruto. There was an omake at the end of the episode of her confession and she was about to go happily talk to Naruto and he compeletly brushed her off, talking about ramen.

SP supports NaruSaku. They've always done Sakura -> Naruto and Naruto -> Sakura. AND Naruto <-> Sakura.

Just let them have their fun with the marketing. We know who wins in the end. Even if it's extremely annoying, we just have to bare it.

They had their fun marketing NH/SS before Road to Ninja came out, while marketing little to none NaruSaku.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#15873 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:27 AM

Lol this isn't Akame ga kill where people lose limbs on a daily basis :lmao: I think he'll be ok. Naruto isn't heartless or crazy to do that to him.

In the current situation, it would be more about defending himself than being heartless. Anything goes in a fight to the death.

#15874 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

We hear a lot of things but we dont know if they are true. We have to see for our own eyes. 

But Ramen-kun said that long ago. And he's japanese.

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#15875 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

SP have always been big Hinata fans and they have never hidden it, you just have to look at the tons of fillers and episode 166 where they put all their money at the expense of Naruto’s shining moment. I don’t get the irrational love for such a flat side character but it is what it is, they love their Hinata hime Sama and they will push her in every way imaginable even if it means to get Sakura out of the way.

#15876 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:28 AM

Man I have heard nothing from you but negative and pessimistic things. Could you perhaps get a grip and stick to at least being semi-positive?

Edited by Geninja, 25 October 2014 - 02:28 AM.

#15877 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:29 AM

Guys there is a theory going around saying, Sasuke will lose his arm during this battle. The same arm he's using to kill Naruto right now it's what's missing in his new design. What if Naruto does sme crazy kitten to his arm next chapter?

That's actually quite plausible. Sasuke is left-handed, it seems, while Naruto is right-handed. Naruto's right arm seems to have been affected, due to the presence of a bandage, and Sasuke's left arm is suspiciously gone. Additionally, these are both the arms that bore the seals from Hagoromo. I wouldn't be surprised if something happened to them. 

Lol this isn't Akame ga kill where people lose limbs on a daily basis :lmao: I think he'll be ok. Naruto isn't heartless or crazy to do that to him.

It doesn't have to be deliberate, though. Both of their arms, which arguably have been affected, are what appear to be prominent in the cliff-hanger of this weeks chapter. Something very well may backfire or simply have some sort of negative interaction, which has destructive consequences for both. 

I've actually never said this, but I feel that Naruto's right arm might be reduced to bone. Yes, really. If you look at his bandaged hand, it doesn't seem as meaty as his exposed hand. But I might be a little too morbid. 

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#15878 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:29 AM

https://www.youtube....bUbY_Twtw#t=111

Just in case no one has seen yet. The song is out. :P

@Konan-sama: DANGIT! XD

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#15879 ALEX SENJU

ALEX SENJU

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU(obviously),Anime,Manga,Video-games,Books,Technology, Science,Animals,plus a lot of random things.

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:30 AM

lol id be okay with that but i doubt kishi would go that way especially since sasuke is his little baby

mikasa2_zpsrd1mhs49.gif

#15880 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 02:30 AM

Well I guess now I know why you hate her. Well...question: do you hate her because of the portrayal from the studio?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users