1593 replies to this topic

#1441 Illjwamh

Illjwamh

Cooler Than You

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 969 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 09:08 PM

Holy hell, that's a nice big long 'un. I'll have to read it later.

#1442 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:32 PM

Its a good one. good story decent lemon. and solid emotional impact.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#1443 Muttz

Muttz

Chuunin

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • Interests:God. Working with Shelter Animals, specifically dogs. Dogs in general...and Animals in general...I think we see where this is going. Art. Reading. Jon Mclaughlin.

Posted 20 July 2008 - 03:08 PM

Hello all. Just stopped in because M. Alicia Garcia wrote a one shot to follow up "The Grace of the Moments." Its a great read!

The Weight of Sorrow

#1444 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 21 July 2008 - 09:04 PM

Do you like NaruSaku?

Oh...nevermind. sweatdrop.gif

Dats a given....cuz I'm on a NARUSAKU fanfic listing... (Stupid, stupid...stupid...facepalm.png Sry...)

And do you like Disney? (Not quite so much a given...)

If you DO, then you'll really enjoy this little crossover I found:

Beauty and the Kyuubi

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#1445 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 22 July 2008 - 12:56 AM

QUOTE (Gena kumo @ Jul 21 2008, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you like NaruSaku?

Oh...nevermind. sweatdrop.gif

Dats a given....cuz I'm on a NARUSAKU fanfic listing... (Stupid, stupid...stupid...facepalm.png Sry...)

And do you like Disney? (Not quite so much a given...)

If you DO, then you'll really enjoy this little crossover I found:

Beauty and the Kyuubi

=^__^= heh thanks Gena I appreciate the shout out. th_glomp.gif a_hug.gif

I even jsut added the next chapter, and may have another before too long. boogie.gif

Edited by catsi563, 22 July 2008 - 12:56 AM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#1446 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:09 AM

This thread lacks updates!

Daimyo by the same author who brought Rokudaime

Next chapter in Pretense

Next chapter in An Alternate Path

And a cute story King of Devils
End of line.

#1447 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 09 August 2008 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (AchikaMiyu @ Aug 6 2008, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This thread lacks updates!

Daimyo by the same author who brought Rokudaime

Next chapter in Pretense

Next chapter in An Alternate Path

And a cute story King of Devils

Lol, seems like not only are authors getting lazy, but so are the readers. tongue.gif

Thanks for the links, Miyu. biggrin.gif
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#1448 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 10 August 2008 - 10:36 AM

I didn't like Daimyo, to be honest. happy.gif; It's just the way that Sakura was just another in a long line of women queueing up to the daimyo's bedroom. Ugh... sleep.gif;

Here's a cute little oneshot - Huddle - by Embellishment of the Mind

Also:

Cherry Blossoms and Ramen - Chapter 5
Sleeping with Naruto - Chapter 2

#1449 AchikaMiyu

AchikaMiyu

Underpants Gnome

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 05:54 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Aug 10 2008, 06:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I didn't like Daimyo, to be honest. happy.gif; It's just the way that Sakura was just another in a long line of women queueing up to the daimyo's bedroom. Ugh... sleep.gif;

I definitely agree that that portion of the fic was a little hard for me to swallow. I'm just hoping that the story will pick-up a bit more where Naruto and Sakura interact with each other. It's set-up to be an intriguing read at least.

Also, because I hate to come here empty handed. Here are two more stories.

Human Contact was updated.

Also, Precious People is an interesting read. Slow Narusaku action, but great 'what if' story on if Kurenai taught Kiba, Naruto and Sakura on a genin team. I highly recommend it. :thumbs:
End of line.

#1450 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:19 PM

Together Forever

Summary: An old couple walks down the street while two young ninja ponder the commitment of being a team. It's about love's endurance.

My new one-shot. I really love this story because it comes from the heart, I was inspired by a couple at my work place. It's definitely my favorite writing right now.

Edited by Destiny, 13 August 2008 - 02:20 PM.

Love is everything.

#1451 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 05:42 PM

QUOTE (Destiny @ Aug 13 2008, 10:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Together Forever

Summary: An old couple walks down the street while two young ninja ponder the commitment of being a team. It's about love's endurance.

My new one-shot. I really love this story because it comes from the heart, I was inspired by a couple at my work place. It's definitely my favorite writing right now.

Thats a cute one. Only thing im surprised at is that the kids dont seem to know if they're married or not. it would seem to me that heroes of the caliber of those two a mrriage between them would be an event that the entire village would know about. Still all told its well written, and I agree I love that type of devotion between two people.

=^__^=

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#1452 Destiny

Destiny

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 06:14 PM

Thank you! It makes me so happy to hear you enjoyed it. happy.gif And nah they weren't married, that's why the kids weren't sure if they were lovers or if they weren't.

Love is everything.

#1453 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:18 AM

Ash Like Snow- Chapter 4 has been updated.

Just found it today and I really like it. It's different than your average time-travel plot.
WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#1454 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 03:44 AM

What gives?!

Digifruit posted a new NaruSaku one-shot on Wednesday and it still hasn't gotten a mention?

Well, fine. I'll do it. laugh.gif

Do You Remember Love by Digifruit
Rating: T
Genre: Drama/Romance
Summary: Naruto dies and then wakes up as a twelve-year-old genin. He discovers that the shadow clone technique duplicates his soul each time he uses it, and he is cursed to relive the tragedy that is his life over and over again for every soul he had duplicated.

So it's not exactly a time-travel piece, but it has similar themes. I don't normally like time travel stuff, but I think it's pretty good so check it out.

Edited by Nick Soapdish, 17 August 2008 - 03:44 AM.

#1455 Leney

Leney

Little Ray of Sunshine

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 03:50 AM

Oh I read that a while back. I thought that it would have been on here immediately. I felt it was great. It was a very original idea! There was more sexiness than I usually see in some of Digifruit's other fics, which I liked.
WTF Fanfic Quote of the Moment

"I nearly threw up in my mouth" exclaimed Sasuke, mentally scarred by the experience."You should do that!Except let her try and kiss you whilst you do!"laughed Naruto exitedly."That is WAY funny, and all the same way more creepy that that time at the preliminaries!"retorted Sasuke, remembering."uuughh! I feel so sorry for the shadow clones I made whilst we hid.I hear one of the sound genin got AIDS and CHLAMIDIA from Hayate"said Naruto pulling a face.

#1456 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 17 August 2008 - 11:37 PM

Hmm... not sure if this story has been mentioned before, but I find it to be pretty well written. So far it's more friendship based, but I think that it's going to turn into an eventual NaruSaku. A bit slow, but not the kind that drags on forever.

Blossom In My Eyes

After an encounter with Sasuke that leaves her blind and comatose, Sakura has to face the aftermath when she wakes. And when she can't bring herself to deal with it, Naruto finds himself picking up the shattered pieces of his friend.

Edited by Onionhead Attacks, 18 August 2008 - 02:36 AM.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#1457 Destiny

Destiny

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 01:50 AM

The author replied to one of my reviews and said it was strictly friendship, but it's great narusaku interaction.

Edited by Destiny, 18 August 2008 - 05:05 AM.

Love is everything.

#1458 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 18 August 2008 - 02:37 AM

QUOTE (Destiny @ Aug 17 2008, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The author replied to one of my reviews and said it was strict friendship, but it's great narusaku interaction.

Ah, sorry... I must've gotten the author's message about his/her new story mixed up with this one. Either way, the interaction like you said, is great, though a bit heart breaking for Naruto at times.

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#1459 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 20 August 2008 - 02:07 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Aug 17 2008, 09:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, sorry... I must've gotten the author's message about his/her new story mixed up with this one. Either way, the interaction like you said, is great, though a bit heart breaking for Naruto at times.

It's all pretty sweet and innocent affection as far as the interaction goes...I must agree w/ you on that...
(and the author made it VERY clear that she wanted to stick w/ friendship, since she quote-in-quote "sucked at romance")

But...

According to a little author's note at the end of the last chapter, it seems that he/she is considering making it into a romance! happy.gif

I think that decision (romance vs. non romance) was decided by a profile poll of some sort...?

Here's the result via chapter 8's Author's Note:

peanutbutter126-
A hell lot of people voted yes for romance, so i'll see what i can do. It might not be anything you expect it to be, but i'm not into huge romantic scenes. Some of you are right; i should be stepping up to a challenge. If i know i suck at writing romance, i should get some practice in. Apologies to the few that disagreed.

I'll gradually move into the romance, so this chapter won't have anything much - just a little warning.

Yayness! biggrin.gif De romance is now unda way...

And extra kudos and cookies to all who voted. tongue.gif (Which includes me....)

Seems like things are lookin' better on the horizon...

Edited by Gena kumo, 28 August 2008 - 10:13 PM.

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#1460 Destiny

Destiny

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 04:05 AM

+squees+ That's wonderful happy.gif

Love is everything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users