Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#14301 Alessa

Alessa

Pirate Queen

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:I love cognitive science, various books, video games, e-sport and manga. I love anime, but only the classics and the best) I write a lot, both my own book and my PhD. OTP: LuffyxNami and NaruSaku.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:17 PM

The point is completely ruined! :argh: :argh: :argh:  Just kidding. :P

But now I'm curious how your now fiancee turned the tables. You must tell us, take responsibility. :hm:

Yeah, I should have written "fiance" not "fiancee" - there is a difference apparently. Never knew. :sweat:

It is simple - he didn't give up. He knew I didn't want a relationship in general, so he told me he just wants to be friends then, because I always have great opinions on things. And we continued talking about everything for a year after that until I confessed myself - lol! :P You could say that you always have a chance as long as you keep communication going, but nah - this situation is kind of special, because it wasn't about me not liking this person, but more about me being afraid to try to enter my first ever relationship at a tender age of 20. :happy:

THE LAST : NARUTO NEWS

The official website for the upcoming animated film, The Last – Naruto the Movie - based off of Kishimoto Masashi’s Naruto, has revealed the first anime visual.  The visual shows both Naruto and Hinata walking.  According to Cinema Today, the story will focus on both Naruto and Hinata on a mission.  Is this the starting point of the two characters relationship?   The film is set to premier on November 10, 2014.

Sukima Switch will perform their song, 「Hoshi no Utsuwa」 as the movie’s theme song.  Both members of the band will also have roles in the movie.

11月10日発売の「週刊少年ジャンプ」50号で完結する岸本斉史の大ヒット漫画「NARUTO-ナルト-」のその先を描いた劇場版『THE LAST -NARUTO THE MOVIE-』の主題歌に、スキマスイッチの新曲「星のうつわ」が決定。今回のために描き下ろされたジャケットビジュアルが初披露された。

原作者の岸本がキャラクターデザインおよびストーリー総監修を手掛けている本作では、月が異常接近し、隕石(いんせき)となって地上へと降り注ぐと いう危機に、うずまきナルトたちが立ち向かう“最後の物語”が展開する。ジャケットビジュアルには、幻想的な場所で短髪になった大人のナルトの後ろに日向 ヒナタが付き添う姿が描かれており、今作ではこの二人が主軸になることを思わせる仕上がりとなっている。
http://www.cinematod...p/page/N0067528

公式サイト
http://www.naruto-mo...com/comment.htm

I love how they are all questions, but no confirmation. This is the most transparent marketing strategy ever.

3rdxw.png

(The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings.)

#14302 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:18 PM

Why in the world would you outfit Sakura with mission attire if she wasn't going to have any importance on any missions? Damn it. That mission better entail some involvement from her and the other members of the K10.

I would love to see Hinata watch as Naruto and Sakura have romantic moments while they are on this mission and Hinata just looks so kittening depressed and soon has to develop a new love relationship with someone else or that "new love" is that of brother and sister with NH.

That would be epic.

Yeah, I should have written "fiance" not "fiancee" - there is a difference apparently. Never knew. :sweat:

It is simple - he didn't give up. He knew I didn't want a relationship in general, so he told me he just wants to be friends then, because I always have great opinions on things. And we continued talking about everything for a year after that until I confessed myself - lol! :P You could say that you always have a chance as long as you keep communication going, but nah - this situation is kind of special, because it wasn't about me not liking this person, but more about me being afraid to try to enter my first ever relationship at a tender age of 20. :happy:

How come I don't meet more girls like you? The last girl I tried dating ended up confessing to me that she loved me. I didn't want to be in a relationship, but I liked her so maybe I'd gave it a shot. Eventually she just left me saying "I hate love and romantic stuff. I can't stand it. Can't we just be friends?" So I decided to be her friend....that was 9 months ago and I haven't talked to her since cause she removed me from skype, her phone, and everything else immediately after that. Yeah...great friend she was.

TT_TT

Edited by James S Cassidy, 23 October 2014 - 12:22 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#14303 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:20 PM

The official website for the upcoming animated film, The Last – Naruto the Movie - based off of Kishimoto Masashi’s Naruto, has revealed the first anime visual.  The visual shows both Naruto and Hinata walking.  According to Cinema Today, the story will focus on both Naruto and Hinata on a mission.  Is this the starting point of the two characters relationship?   The film is set to premier on November 10, 2014.
Sukima Switch will perform their song, 「Hoshi no Utsuwa」 as the movie’s theme song.  Both members of the band will also have roles in the movie.
11月10日発売の「週刊少年ジャンプ」50号で完結する岸本斉史の大ヒット漫画「NARUTO-ナルト-」のその先を描いた劇場版『THE LAST -NARUTO THE MOVIE-』の主題歌に、スキマスイッチの新曲「星のうつわ」が決定。今回のために描き下ろされたジャケットビジュアルが初披露された。
原作者の岸本がキャラクターデザインおよびストーリー総監修を手掛けている本作では、月が異常接近し、隕石(いんせき)となって地上へと降り注ぐと いう危機に、うずまきナルトたちが立ち向かう“最後の物語”が展開する。ジャケットビジュアルには、幻想的な場所で短髪になった大人のナルトの後ろに日向 ヒナタが付き添う姿が描かれており、今作ではこの二人が主軸になることを思わせる仕上がりとなっている。http://www.cinematod...p/page/N0067528
公式サイトhttp://www.naruto-mo...com/comment.htm

But whyyyy???? Whyyyyy? How come a fodder gets to be in the music cover and not only that, she'll go on a mission with Naruto?? The movie promotion is leading us to NH but I won't give up, NS WILL HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'(

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#14304 Miiami

Miiami

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:21 PM

We don't know if it's for marketing or not. If it's for marketing, let's look this way they're giving everything for NH, which means they lose NS fans and they wouldn't want that, so is it really marketing :th_yeah:

tumblr_mjau37gzdb1r4s8who4_500_zps747397

#14305 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

there's no mission on that article

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#14306 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

hahahahahaa. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#14307 abloublou

abloublou

NH SS SK hater. You're doing it wrong Kishi.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,356 posts

I would love to see Hinata watch as Naruto and Sakura have romantic moments while they are on this mission and Hinata just looks so kittening depressed and soon has to develop a new love relationship with someone else or that "new love" is that of brother and sister with NH.

That would be epic.

That's just cruel.

#14308 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:22 PM

What does it say?

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#14309 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

That would be epic.

What a hell of a tease. That would be just rubbing salt in the wounds of fans who were hopeful for a positive ending with NH. I like it. Although, there is a part of me that would like to see Hinata doing something of importance in combat, just to see whether or not she's made any progress in surpassing SRA Neji.

#14310 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Why is it saying it premiers on November 10th? That's the first flaw in that article.

And isn't what Cinema Today said about Naruto and Hinata just speculation based on the cover? I don't think it's confirmed they go on a mission.

#14311 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:23 PM

That's just cruel.

That's real life. It's not always rainbows and butterflies and we don't always get what we want.

What a hell of a tease. That would be just rubbing salt in the wounds of fans who were hopeful for a positive ending with NH. I like it. Although, there is a part of me that would like to see Hinata doing something of importance in combat, just to see whether or not she's made any progress in surpassing SRA Neji.

Lmao.

Bolded: Umm, not to sound mean, but it is kind of easy to surpass a dead man who died before he could fully develop. XD

Edited by James S Cassidy, 23 October 2014 - 12:25 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#14312 Menma

Menma

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:25 PM

Marketing is very effective....

#14313 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:26 PM

原作者の岸本がキャラクターデザインおよびストーリー総監修を手掛けている本作では、月が異常接近し、隕石(いんせき)となって地上へと降り注ぐと いう危機に、うずまきナルトたちが立ち向かう“最後の物語”が展開する。ジャケットビジュアルには、幻想的な場所で短髪になった大人のナルトの後ろに日向 ヒナタが付き添う姿が描かれており、今作ではこの二人が主軸になることを思わせる仕上がりとなっている。

公式サイト

Naruto and Hinata on a mission..?

WAIT.

So, the part where he tells someone to wait for him when he comes back is to Sakura? ._. Hold on. Is it confirmed who he'll be saying that to? ANSWER ME. ANSWER ME, PEOPLE.

15f62c4.png

#14314 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:27 PM

Thank you

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#14315 Miiami

Miiami

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:28 PM

Naruto and Hinata on a mission..?

WAIT.

So, the part where he tells someone to wait for him when he comes back is to Sakura? ._. Hold on. Is it confirmed who he'll be saying that to? ANSWER ME. ANSWER ME, PEOPLE.

I found information from artist Arya in Tumblr I follow her and she likes NH, she reblogged it from someone, but I think it's legit info. :s

tumblr_mjau37gzdb1r4s8who4_500_zps747397

#14316 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:29 PM

公式サイト

So Naruto and Hinata will go on one mission together. That'll be sufficient for Naruto to forget his 6-7 years of love for Sakura, forget his 'never give up' nindo that defines him and magically fall in love with Hinata....? These advertisement people seem to think their customers are fools but then again, all the NaruHina fans are queuing up and buying this. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#14317 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:30 PM

What's up?Anything new?

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#14318 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:32 PM

That's real life. It's not always rainbows and butterflies and we don't always get what we want.

Lmao.

Bolded: Umm, not to sound mean, but it is kind of easy to surpass a dead man who died before he could fully develop. XD

Eh... True. But you know how Kishi is like. Hinata hasn't had a full-fledged battle since the Chunin Exams, and she's only gotten a few scraps here and there since then. I know Hinata isn't a main character, but Neji is still an important benchmark for her. Surpassing his Part 1 self is a more realistic goal than somehow jumping multiple tiers to outpace war arc Neji.

#14319 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:33 PM

It still doesn't make sense for Naruhina to happen. Why would he just fall in love with her even though he ineracted with her about 2 or 3 times? It makes no sense!!! It makes no sense!!! I'm this close to cracking.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#14320 unhskikrforever

unhskikrforever

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,420 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 12:33 PM

I found information from artist Arya in Tumblr I follow her and she likes NH, she reblogged it from someone, but I think it's legit info. :s

What. What legit info? D: Which one are you referring to? The "going on a mission with Hinata" one?

15f62c4.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users