19441 replies to this topic

#14081 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:00 PM

"Liked me because of your rivalry" What type of kitten is that?! Naruto wholeheartedly loved Sakura, not because of his rivalry with Sasuke. kitten this movie is practically stabbing and killing anything logical that was good about NaruSaku.

This movie is hurting me.

What they are doing with this story is hurting me...

But at the same time, I'm not surprised.

In fact, I even expect a lot more bullcrap....

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#14082 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:00 PM

What I really don't understand. Is why bother developing the relationship between Naruto and Sakura if NaruHina was the end game all along. Why bother showing that the previous generations Jiraiya/Tsunade, Obito/Rin, Minato/Kushina are similar to Naruto and Sakura. Not one of them can be used to support Naruto and Hinata. Why have the ex-main character at this point in time because Hinata became the main character now, love Sakura for the entire storyline without showing any moments where we can understand that his feelings for her are not as powerful as they once were. And so many more moments.

The movie has been in development for two years right? So why give us 631 and 662/663 while NH was already decided.

None of us do and with the horrendous excuses that he give us I doubt we ever will understand this kitten .

This is the first time I see the MC and hero of the story be downgraded like this when he's supposed to be the heart and soul of his own story  his feelings should be the purest  if they are shallow then how can we take any of his goals seriously ? You mean to tell me that after everything he has been trough understanding every ones feelings even the villains fighting for those feeling and morals suddenly he's shallow as kitten and Sakura was just a means to beat Sasuke making him the biggest jerk ever ? BS everything we know about Naruto so far goes against it such reasons disgusted him he will never ever take advantage of anyone for his personal satisfaction or be selfish for that matter  , or else it makes him no better then the villains who all they did was for their personal gain  suddenly Naruto becomes Sasuke and Sasuke Naruto a kittening saint  :wot: .  

Yeah kitten that kitten that ain't the Naruto I know and read that's not the Naruto the compassionate and heartfelt boy who put his own feelings and safety for the one he loved who fought strongly to keep her safe  and was in pain bc he put his feelings aside  , but he did it as long as it make the one he loves happy  that in no way is a crush or the description of this shallow jerk we hear about in this freaking movie no way that's him , I refuse to believe so ,  the same with Sakura she would never  downplay his feelings or ignored him not after everything we saw from her ,she  would never hurt him  she vowed to make no more mistakes  bc Naruto's pain was also hers  no way in hell , I refuse to believe this kitten is happening .

The only explanations I  can find is Kishimoto sold out they forced him  or started hatting his story and decided to ruin it  or the men really didn't had a clue what he was doing all this time and was writing just for lulz .  Or he got drunk and high and every brain cell in him just died  yep this seems legit  :zaru: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 24 November 2014 - 08:08 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#14083 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:02 PM

Holy kitten, He's going all out.
It's like saying Sakura liked Sasuke because of her rivalry with Ino.

This real LOL

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#14084 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:08 PM

So true.

if fans of NH and SS would have looked more closely at naruto They have realized that NS is the logical couple

#14085 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:10 PM

So what's this about NH and SS fans being mad at the movie and with another?

#14086 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:16 PM

Anything new beside the NH rainbow movie?

LOL it seems like NH fandom is the only satisfied one among the Naruto fandom about this movie. Though people are complaining on the internet, but I'm sure that movie will be the biggest success of Naruto ever because of it being the end of a generation and because of it being the love story of the hero with a big L to Love. 

I just hope there is well more Sasuke in the whole movie than in that preview. And seriously, I'm so disappointed that Sasuke was talking to Hiashi and not Kakashi. Seriously? Hiashi? They have no bond, there was no need to tease Sasuke's "I'll protect you while he's gone" to Hiashi. It's like the "Naruto surely... Towards Sakura" Why did they tease fans for nothing? Ugh... I want more Sasuke and great Sasuke. 

Well this article was retweeted by the movie twitter

http://dogatch.jp/news/tx/29765

maybe you can translate for us? or at least tell us the pairing parts? XD 

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#14087 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:18 PM

So what's this about NH and SS fans being mad at the movie and with another?

I only know of SS fans being upset that their pairing isn't getting enough attention in the movie (if those 30 minutes are anything to go by, no attention at all).

#14088 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:22 PM

From takl

When they were still in the academy, Iruka once asked the class to write down who they'd like to be with if the world should end. 
Most kids wrote down their families but Naruto couldn't name anyone as he didn't have a family. Hinata couldn't either as she was a black sheep in the family. 

Naruto: Hinata, you know, in that class to write down who we'd like to be with if the world was to end tomorrow, I couldn't write anyone cos I didn't know mum or dad...and I didn't have a friend back then.....but now I can say this clearly that I want to be with Hinata for years to come... till the day I die!

Naruto: when looking at Hinata I feel a tightening in my chest tebayo!
Sakura: that's what Love does.
Sakura: you liked me just because I liked Sasuke-kun, didn't u?
But as for hinata you're dead serious, huh.

Edited by AnimeGirl_123, 24 November 2014 - 08:22 PM.

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#14089 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:25 PM

From takl

What the kitten am I reading?

#14090 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:27 PM

From takl

'Scuse me while I laugh my head off..... :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

OMG MOTHER OF ALL RETCONS!!!! 

Poor them, what an awfully embarrassing way to have your ship made canon. How can they even feel happy!?!? PTFFFF...,.this is soooo ridiculous!!!  :chuckle:  :chuckle:  :chuckle:

They couldn't even win properly the pairing wars.

I guess we are truly unsinkable, not even retcons are able to pull it off in a semi-decent way.

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#14091 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:30 PM

From takl

Yeah re-writing the story. :wallbash: :bash:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#14092 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:30 PM

From takl

That last paragraph made me physically sick. All of a sudden, Sakura is an expert on love? To even read those words from her mouth is disgusting. It's literally as if they threw away all of the manga for that crap. Naruto's chest never tightened for Sakura? My ass. They must have forgotten the scene in the hospital when Tsunade got back to the village. They must have forgot about the fight against Gaara. They obviously forgot about the POAL. They must have forgotten about the guilt Naruto felt about the four tails incident.

This is nothing but an insult.

Where did he get that translation from?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#14093 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:31 PM

Sakura: you liked me just because I liked Sasuke-kun, didn't u?

This doesn't even make sense. This whole dialogue is cringeworthy.

#14094 CzarRyno

CzarRyno

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:33 PM

From takl

What the kitten is that kitten? If I wasnt justified in burning my stuff earlier, I certainly am now. That's some serious trash writing. Naruto loved Sakura before Sasuke had anything to do with it. Maybe if he decided to read the crap he wrote 15 years ago, he'd see that

#14095 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:34 PM

Can someone wake me up from Hinata's genjutsu/dream?

Thank you.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#14096 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:34 PM

From takl

thes is puret bull kitten,I can not believe what I read.How pathetic can thei be?for the love of god :twitch:

#14097 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:42 PM

Wow is Naruto really turning into a bad Shōjo? What the hell did I just read??? :sick:

Edited by RedFaction, 24 November 2014 - 08:42 PM.

#14098 rinali24

rinali24

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Interests:food

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:42 PM

I need a bucket after reading that kitten  :sick:

6U3bFMe.png

#14099 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:43 PM

Please tell me that isn't true...   :argh:

#14100 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 24 November 2014 - 08:44 PM

Let's have Naruto and Sakura talk about their views on love. That's not awkward at all!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users