• This topic is locked This topic is locked
154 replies to this topic

#121 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:07 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jun 27 2009, 11:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What? He's talking about the somewhat ambiguous pairing hints Kishi's thrown out in Shippuden.

He said he wouldn't be surprised if he ended up with Karin and I said that would be DBZ if he did that.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 28 June 2009 - 05:08 AM.

#122 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 28 2009, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He said he wouldn't be surprised if he ended up with Karin and I said that would be DBZ if he did that.

Well, the joke fell flat, to be honest.
bd5.jpg

#123 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:04 AM

-sighs- Pairing fanbases can be so strange XD I saw zero Karui x Naruto in this chapter, and honestly I'm tired of this whole -instert character here- to pair with -insert character there- to further promote -insert pairing here-. This is reminding me of the Karin and Sasuke bandwagon. Where was the development and logic in that pairing when Karin first came on the scene? I would be terribly disappointed if Sakura came to terms on her feelings just because another woman was moving in on Naruto. To me it's a cheap cop-out; I want something better, I want them to be together more, to discuss things and for her to settle into her feelings, not some love triangle. Definitely hoping nothing happens with Karui and Naruto, unless it's just for giggles (which I really can't see happening at this point...)

It's been said to death but I'll add my two cents. I'm fed up overall with this whole "bring back Sasuke" thing. Everything part two has built up to, for me, was thrown aside by Sasuke's new team and his new, strange logic at his brother's story. Yeah, he was a peace loving man, so go destroy Konoha in his name. -facepalms- Sakura and Naruto mentioning Sasuke at this point seems clingy and depressive. Part one has been thrown to dust; Sasuke has burned most if not all the bridges and I think it's time for the two of them to let things go. Sakura breaking down at the mention of Sasuke just reminds me how pathetic this attachment to him is. Sakura was intimidated; the way Karui suddenly screamed and started asking her questions was wearing Sakura down. The shock of the news of just /how/ far Sasuke has gone plus everything that's happened leaves her feeling confused and weak. What is Sasuke to her? This is where I hope she's reconsidering chasing Sasuke. This is where I hope she's realizing how the strain of everything else going around with the people who haven't betrayed her, who should mean much more to her than Sasuke, leaves their 'mission' after him as moot. Naruto is once again going off into the line of danger, confronting Sasuke. Does this not bother her that they are putting in so much for a person who has done so little? Is someone who has been there for her really worth risking to a traitor? This is the type of confused I would love to see. I give team seven some slack because they have been relatively in the dark about Sasuke's development, but in my eyes little justifies their purpose now. Can we get team interaction that does not revolve around their missing-nin 'friend' for a moment?

Although I like Team Cloud's personality, their teacher, they've just got bad timing... I don't want to go into another Akatsuki fight--I want to see what's happening in Konoha! Gosh it's been awhile since we've been in Konoha, unless you count that time Pain came and... Oh, destroyed it. And look! Danzou! He's the hokage omg!!!1one! I really wanted to stick to that but it seems we're leaving once again, and as always Sai and Sakura are thrown back into the shadows, where they do not show development. Again I must give brownie points because Naruto going with them is very legit. Both are hosts to bijuu, both have lost teachers to the Akatsuki, it seems the right thing to do if anything.

Sasuke's team bothers me but that's just personal bias. Don't really know what to say about them other than I have no idea how they will attempt this murder of the Hokage with the five of them assembling together. If Sasuke was going to kill Danzou, which I don't see being that difficult based on his appearance, shouldn't he wait until this thing is over? Unless I missed something about why he can't, which is very possible. Oh Sasuke... And yay Suigetsu! The only saving grace of that team for me. Juugo seems to be lacking, and Karin... Once again delivering some very insightful commentary into the ordeal. I suppose she'll be used as a tracker in some way again; the chakras of five Kage's must be distinct in some way.

That's my little tidbit. It's an interesting chapter, I just hope the next has something in Konoha before Naruto leaves again. Please team seven interaction, please. I don't care if it's NaruSaku suggestive, but I'm sorely missing the team dynamics in part one. Everybody is so... Solo lately. Sasuke's team does not count, I no comprehend. sleep.gif

#124 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:47 AM

Woah. wow.png Why do you people get so active whenever I'm asleep? rawr.gif Must be the time differences. tongue.gif

Anyway, some people had brought up good point(s) here.

Kishi-sensei doesn't know much of the fans outside of Japan. And I can see the reason why. He doesn't speak English much, right?

If I made a comic book here in the Philippines, I wouldn't expect it to reach that far in America. There is a possibility, yet, I would never think that it would be famous as well.

Broken Figurine-chan, really great explanation! laugh.gif I also want to see some Team 7 interaction, and can't they stay in Konoha just a little bit longer? As we can see, they might be leaving the village again in the next chapter, and we haven't seen Naruto interact with most villagers after he came back from defeating Pain/Pein. That's just not fair. biggrin.gif I bet some people miss talking to him too, especially Iruka. happy.gif

Also, I think the manga is pretty much pointing to the pairing of NaruSaku, because, in most articles that show Kishi-sensei in it, he is a firm believer in the art of shonen manga writing.

In the anime(s)/manga(s) that I have read, the main characters ALWAYS, well, not maybe always, but USUALLY, end up with their counterpart main character.

Naruto and Sakura, in this case.

And, I don't think Kishi-sensei will pick a pairing randomly, just because it is the most popular couple around. I think he has a plan and shall stick with it, no matter what. rawr.gif

Let's just hope that it is NaruSaku. a_thumbs.gif

But, what worries me slightly, is that DBZ (Dragonball Z) was Kishi-sensei's main inspiration, as he created Naruto in the image of Goku. I haven't watched the whole series, but does Goku end up with the female main character or something?

With the Vegeta x Bulma pairing, (am I right?), they had absolutely NO development whatsoever, from what I heard, yet, they ended up together, right? Since he is probably not the main character, I think this principle doesn't apply with him.

Wait, I'm not sure, but, oh well.

That's my opinion anyway.

Guys, just tell me if I'm wrong, especially with the DBZ facts. I am not entirely sure with it anyway, since I haven't finished watching it. XD

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 28 June 2009 - 12:22 PM.

#125 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:34 AM

With the Vegeta x Bulma pairing, (am I right?), they had absolutely NO development whatsoever, from what I heard, yet, the ended up together, right? Since he is probably not the main character, I think this principle doesn't apply with him.

Wait, I'm not sure, but, oh well.

That's kind of a special case that doesn't really count. It didn't come about out of a natural desire by Akira Toriyama. He did it hoping to enrage his fanbase.

That one came about out of a perfect storm of events. Toriyama had wanted to end the Dragonball manga after the Freiza saga, but the manga and anime was so popular he wasn't allowed to. So he tried to piss off his fanbase, hoping it's popularity would wane and he could finally end it. Yamcha and Bulma were always the big pairing of the series, thus Bulma was put with Vegeta in an attempt to anger long time fans. He apparently over-estimated what Yamcha and Bulma meant to the fanbase, because it completely backfired.

Why was it popular? I don't know. I've always found Vegeta and Bulma to be the equivalent of crack turned canon. I've just never seen the appeal, but it seems like everyone else took to it. Figures, eh?
bd5.jpg

#126 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 28 June 2009 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jun 28 2009, 07:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's kind of a special case that doesn't really count. It didn't come about out of a natural desire by Akira Toriyama. He did it hoping to enrage his fanbase.

That one came about out of a perfect storm of events. Toriyama had wanted to end the Dragonball manga after the Freiza saga, but the manga and anime was so popular he wasn't allowed to. So he tried to piss off his fanbase, hoping it's popularity would wane and he could finally end it. Yamcha and Bulma were always the big pairing of the series, thus Bulma was put with Vegeta in an attempt to anger long time fans. He apparently over-estimated what Yamcha and Bulma meant to the fanbase, because it completely backfired.

Why was it popular? I don't know. I've always found Vegeta and Bulma to be the equivalent of crack turned canon. I've just never seen the appeal, but it seems like everyone else took to it. Figures, eh?

Wow, really? th_confused0089.gif Poor guy. >.>

If I was there, I would have either just give them what they want and END it, with force if I have to, or I'll let my apprentice, subordinates, co-workers, or even, a random someone to finish it for me.

*gets random guy in the street and shouts -- You're the new DBZ manga artist! Enjoy the perks, let them end up together, yadda, yadda*

Naruto & Jiraiya = Finding PEACE in the ninja world, and the Icha Icha series.

happy.gif

I guess he lost so much interest, that he would actually want to end the series, even though fans are going to get really mad at him.

Hm, at least everything is alright now, even if people are still wondering why would he do something like that. headscratch.gif

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

Edited by Shadowmoon-Sakura, 28 June 2009 - 12:32 PM.

#127 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:08 PM

QUOTE (Broken Figurine @ Jun 28 2009, 01:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
-sighs- Pairing fanbases can be so strange XD I saw zero Karui x Naruto in this chapter, and honestly I'm tired of this whole -instert character here- to pair with -insert character there- to further promote -insert pairing here-. This is reminding me of the Karin and Sasuke bandwagon. Where was the development and logic in that pairing when Karin first came on the scene? I would be terribly disappointed if Sakura came to terms on her feelings just because another woman was moving in on Naruto. To me it's a cheap cop-out; I want something better, I want them to be together more, to discuss things and for her to settle into her feelings, not some love triangle. Definitely hoping nothing happens with Karui and Naruto, unless it's just for giggles (which I really can't see happening at this point...)

It's been said to death but I'll add my two cents. I'm fed up overall with this whole "bring back Sasuke" thing. Everything part two has built up to, for me, was thrown aside by Sasuke's new team and his new, strange logic at his brother's story. Yeah, he was a peace loving man, so go destroy Konoha in his name. -facepalms- Sakura and Naruto mentioning Sasuke at this point seems clingy and depressive. Part one has been thrown to dust; Sasuke has burned most if not all the bridges and I think it's time for the two of them to let things go. Sakura breaking down at the mention of Sasuke just reminds me how pathetic this attachment to him is. Sakura was intimidated; the way Karui suddenly screamed and started asking her questions was wearing Sakura down. The shock of the news of just /how/ far Sasuke has gone plus everything that's happened leaves her feeling confused and weak. What is Sasuke to her? This is where I hope she's reconsidering chasing Sasuke. This is where I hope she's realizing how the strain of everything else going around with the people who haven't betrayed her, who should mean much more to her than Sasuke, leaves their 'mission' after him as moot. Naruto is once again going off into the line of danger, confronting Sasuke. Does this not bother her that they are putting in so much for a person who has done so little? Is someone who has been there for her really worth risking to a traitor? This is the type of confused I would love to see. I give team seven some slack because they have been relatively in the dark about Sasuke's development, but in my eyes little justifies their purpose now. Can we get team interaction that does not revolve around their missing-nin 'friend' for a moment?

I think me in you are on the same page. biggrin.gif I totally agree it almost feels as if Sakura/Naruto are being ignorant about Sasuke and not willing to mature or have the wheel power to move on. (In Jariya's words of part 1 "Just let it go Sasuke and Orochi are cut from the same bread") It's that ignorance over Sasuke and not willing to mature and have the wheel power for Naruto/Sakura to move on with their lives throughout the entire manga so far; that has made me angry, bored, and depressed in reading the manga. "After 453 chapters it's time to move on with Naruto/Sakura's lives Kishi. narusaku.gif " wink.gif

I know Naruto/Sakura are only 16ish story wise, but still after "453 chapters it's time to move on kishi." th_twitchsmile.gif headdesk.gif bash.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 28 June 2009 - 02:41 PM.

#128 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 03:10 PM

Shadowmoon, don't make me come over there! rawr.gif

#129 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 03:36 PM

Found a preview of Naruto Chapter 454 from MH & NF biggrin.gif :

「火影へと昇り詰めるナルトの活躍が吹き荒れるでしょう!!」
"Naruto's actions blow violently, as he climbs closer to becoming Hokage!!"
「サスケを捜しにナルトが里をあとにする…!?」
"Is Naruto going to leave behind his village in search of Sasuke...!?"

Edited by 6thHokage, 28 June 2009 - 03:42 PM.

#130 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 03:49 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 28 2009, 07:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Found a preview of Naruto Chapter 454 from MH & NF biggrin.gif :

「火影へと昇り詰めるナルトの活躍が吹き荒れるでしょう!!」
"Naruto's actions blow violently, as he climbs closer to becoming Hokage!!"
「サスケを捜しにナルトが里をあとにする…!?」
"Is Naruto going to leave behind his village in search of Sasuke...!?"

Hmm, no idea if those should be believed or not, but do they not kind of cancel eachother out? I mean if he leaves his village behind, he obviously wouldn't be closer to becoming Hokage.

#131 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 03:53 PM

Well, It could be a more broader scheme like Naruto opposing Danzou's Rules; Not sure if Naruto actually confronts Danzou or not.

#132 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 04:33 PM

QUOTE (dl316bh @ Jun 28 2009, 07:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Prove it. The way I see it, that pairing was done to bring Trunks into the story and begin Vegeta's change into a good guy. To say he did it to "enrage his fanbase" is, IMO, ridiculous and sounds like some silly internet rumor. Putting together a crack pairing would never anger enough people to cancel the series, anyway. People loved Dragon Ball for all sorts of different reasons, and I doubt Toriyama didn't know that.

For next chapter, I do think we'll see a scene with Naruto in Konoha before he leaves. Danzou said a couple chapters back he planned on keeping Naruto in the village, so they need to deal with that. Sai is probably supposed to stop him, but he'll probably disobey orders. I'm hoping that him and Sakura go with Naruto as well. No shinobi ever leaves the village on a mission without their team, anyway.

#133 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Jun 28 2009, 08:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Prove it. The way I see it, that pairing was done to bring Trunks into the story and begin Vegeta's change into a good guy. To say he did it to "enrage his fanbase" is, IMO, ridiculous and sounds like some silly internet rumor. Putting together a crack pairing would never anger enough people to cancel the series, anyway. People loved Dragon Ball for all sorts of different reasons, and I doubt Toriyama didn't know that.

For next chapter, I do think we'll see a scene with Naruto in Konoha before he leaves. Danzou said a couple chapters back he planned on keeping Naruto in the village, so they need to deal with that. Sai is probably supposed to stop him, but he'll probably disobey orders. I'm hoping that him and Sakura go with Naruto as well. No shinobi ever leaves the village on a mission without their team, anyway.

There was a decent amount of pairings in DBZ, but besides maybe Gohan/Videl those were pretty much only done to create the babys, to create more storylines. biggrin.gif Though if someone wants to try and use Kishi's infulence from DBZ to confirm a pairing, well Chichi's attitude is alot like Sakura's in my opinion....so I'll just fire back with that. a_thumbs.gif

Danzo may not want Naruto to leave, but he also said himself that he doesn't have as much trust and faith from the village as Naruto does. We'll have to wait and see what he does, since we know he doesn't want to get on the bad side of any jounins until he is an official Hokage.

#134 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,845 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:26 PM

Why are we suddenly going back towards the DB/Naruto comparison... facepalm.png

Seriously I'm getting sick of this...

Anyways, why am I seeing more tension in fans, especially in here? Its like Chapter 347 and that other chapter when we starting to had a fit when their was some NaruHina (which was obviously wasn't any in that chapter). Now we complaining that SasuSaku may come back or speculation of beginning of another pairing or threesome or whatever and even more bashing against Sakura's character...

I'm thinking I'm getting sick of the fandom...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#135 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 28 2009, 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm thinking I'm getting sick of the fandom...

You can't stop people from speculating, Derock. It's human nature. ALL fandoms are like this, so no matter where you go you'll always find it.

#136 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 28 June 2009 - 06:12 PM

whatever and even more bashing against Sakura's character...

I am too getting annoyed over the bashing of character as good as Sakura, because it is just weird that they hate a piece of paper.

You can't stop people from speculating, Derock. It's human nature. ALL fandoms are like this, so no matter where you go you'll always find it.

I agree thought it kinda of weird they hate a piece of paper.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 28 June 2009 - 06:13 PM.

#137 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:00 PM

I'm not bashing Sakura or the fandom. My whole point was that it would have been nice to see more maturity/change/will power from Naruto/Sakura and not being so hell bent on Sasuke after 453 chapters. I would like to see a side of them as growing into a stronger/mature ninjas to except the harsh reality of life and move on for a better relationship. Just liked (Jiraiya excepted the reality of his old friend Orochimaru "Sasuke and Orochi sliced from the same bread" and tried to get the point across Naruto and so did/tried Itachi as well) biggrin.gif I was trying to figure out why Kishi kept Naruto/Sakura liked that for over 453 chapters, that's all. sleep.gif

For example like listening to the same song over and over again on the radio, that's what it almost felt like to me when Kishi had Naruto/Sakura at Sasuke for the 453 and ongoing chaps.

Edited by 6thHokage, 28 June 2009 - 07:07 PM.

#138 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,845 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 28 2009, 03:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not bashing Sakura or the fandom. My whole point was that it would have been nice to see more maturity/change/will power from Naruto/Sakura and not being so hell bent on Sasuke after 453 chapters. I would like to see a side of them as growing into a stronger/mature ninjas to except the harsh reality of life and move on for a better relationship. Just liked (Jiraiya excepted the reality of his old friend Orochimaru "Sasuke and Orochi sliced from the same bread" and tried to get the point across Naruto and so did/tried Itachi as well) biggrin.gif I was trying to figure out why Kishi kept Naruto/Sakura liked that for over 453 chapters, that's all. sleep.gif

For example like listening to the same song over and over again on the radio, that's what it almost felt like to me when Kishi had Naruto/Sakura at Sasuke for the 453 and ongoing chaps.

The main reason: to bring back the "ORIGINAL" Team 7 as a team/family that Naruto (and Sakura for she had said that with some SasuSaku implied back before her confession to Sasuke in 181) had wanted once more. This theme isn't going to change no matter how much we wanted it to. This is Kishimoto's story and most likely it may happen soon, depending on how the story and also the development progressed.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#139 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:55 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 28 2009, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The main reason: to bring back the "ORIGINAL" Team 7 as a team/family that Naruto (and Sakura for she had said that with some SasuSaku implied back before her confession to Sasuke in 181) had wanted once more. This theme isn't going to change no matter how much we wanted it to. This is Kishimoto's story and most likely it may happen soon, depending on how the story and also the development progressed.

Thanks, I forgot all about that. biggrin.gif

Looks to be very unlikely though with Tobi playing his pawn scheme/manipulations skills on his trump card (Sasuke), Who might wind up being stuck to Gedo Mazo like Negato was according to Tobi's "Eye of the Moon Plan." Talk about epic conflict Naruto/Sakura seeing Sasuke with the spheres stuck all in his back chanting "I must have more power!". wot.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 28 June 2009 - 07:57 PM.

#140 canis

canis

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:01 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 28 2009, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, I can see where you are coming from, but I wouldn't hold my breath... Kishi always went for hope and second chances. Pair that with his tendency to not kill anyone from the Konoha 12 and it becomes pretty unlikely, that they will give up on Sasuke. With all the Sannin parallels (that fit pretty well imo, about Jiraiya and Orochimaru) and Naruto's way of the Ninja ("If that's what it means to be smart I'd rather stay an idiot") chance shrink even more... If they ever let him go, then not without knowing that he'll be okay and has found some peace of mind.

I'm willing to cut Sakura some slack, everyone has some weak moments. That's what you've got friends for, to lift you up again, maybe a pep talk or a scolding whatever's necessary... I bet she'll either reaffirm her promises ("We'll go together next time!") or find a new path to her goals. And it's not as if the situation is critical. The situation is realitively calm, they've got time to lock their wounds.

Naruto went through the same thing, I can vividly remember all the posts on NF how Naruto wasted his time over the timeskip or how he cried again... He took 2 training arcs, the loss of his mentor, and the fight with Pain to gain the understanding and wisdom of tragic figures like Pain and Sasuke to have the confidence we've seen in him the last chapters... What are Sakura's tears compared to that?

And somehow I doubt, that she'd let Naruto go traipsing around on his own...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users