Posted 12 September 2009 - 04:08 PM

Ben 10: Alien Force Season 3 premiere (1hr episode) "Vengeance of Vilgax" 10/10

#122 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 20 September 2009 - 08:23 AM

D Gray Man so far (8/10)

Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles so far (7/10)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#123 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 05:50 AM

Air Gear 7/10 [i]8/10 for ecchi[/b] smile.gif

It's a stereotypical shonen plot, with Ikke dreaming to be a professional A-T (air track) rider, which is essentially Xtreme roller blading with speed technology built in. Blah, but enjoyable.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#124 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 04 October 2009 - 04:28 AM

Bleach - 10/10 happy.gif
I LUV IT!! wow.png

#125 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:39 PM

Kai Doh Maru: 6/10

While the animation is beautiful, although sometimes lazy, the story itself is just a mess. I had to look up the film on zee interwebz in order to understand what was happening. Apparently this is an OVA of some sort, so I can only assume I saw a condensation of all the OVAs into one film, only because it suffers that choppy story telling that usually happens when it is condensed from parts into one. Again it is beautiful, and the story is more realistic then other animes I've watched so far, but I wouldn't recommend it simply for its confusing-ness.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#126 Hikari the Spectactular

Hikari the Spectactular

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 09:05 PM

Since I'm watching a million, I'll just put the three most recent that I started:
Death Note: (10)
I love, love, love it! I can't believe I hadn't watched it sooner! It's all I'm able to think about, I think I'm becoming obsessed!
Black Cat: (8)
Really like this. Good plot, great characters, and it really makes me smile.
Nabari No Ou: (10)
What can I say? It's genius. I've never seen anything like it before, it's very original, the story flows really well, and it always leaves me wanting more.

entire account under construction as I try to cleanse all remnants of my thirteen-year-old self from it. Please ignore the eyesore of a display name

#127 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 11:48 PM

Kampfer - 8/10 the anime is better than the manga. happy.gif

#128 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 05 October 2009 - 11:51 PM

Seiken no Blacksmith - 8/10
I smell potential tsundere(s) in that anime. XD I love the ED song too. It's like I'm watching K-ON all over again! turned.gif

Seitokai no Ichizon - 8/10
I liked it because of the many parodies and references it holds. I love parodies, what can I say? wow.png

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - 9/10
More Mikoto. What more could you want? Besides shipping.
I am still pinky-ash

#129 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:08 AM

Outlaw Star 10/10

It's been a while, I've forgotten how much I love this one. Probably my favorite space adventure anime.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#130 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 03:03 AM

Candy Boy - 8/10

For one, I really like the slow-paced shoujo-ai scenes with the main characters, and the fact that it was pretty funny in some parts was nice. The only thing I would have liked better was probably the last episode... Needs a bit more oomf.

Kyoshiro to Towa no Sora - 7/10

Haha. It was okay, but I only really watched it so that I could get my Kaon/Himiko action because I love their alter egos, Chikane/Himeko from Kannazuki no Miko. The latter is a good series if you like shoujo-ai/yuri.

Ga-Rei: Zero - 10/10

I thought this was very good, being the prequel to the manga series. I was advised to watch this first before starting the manga recently, and I totally know why now. Haha. I love Yomi as a character and I really liked the battle scenes. Final episode made me teary.

Pandora Hearts - 10/10

Who wouldn't say 10/10 to Alice? She's awesome. Enough said. Oz/Aliceee.

Aoi Hana - 6/10

Meh... Anime was okay, animation was okay most of the time, but I didn't really love it as much as I loved the manga. x_x

Hm... I wonder if that's all. -can't remember-

LOVE IS WAR,

#131 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 08:40 PM

Fairy Tail - 10/10! wow.png It's really good! The animation is great, and the voices aren't as bad as I thought they were going to be.

#132 Jorden-Kun

Jorden-Kun

TheGrammarNazi

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Interests:Anime<br />Manga<br />Drawing<br />Music (no rap or country)<br />And crazy shenanigans on teh computer =D

Posted 28 November 2009 - 04:58 AM

Monster (7/10)

Original storyline. Great story. Very interesting. But for some reason, I just can't get into it that much. Even though it is interesting, I just lose interest after a few episodes. Maybe the pacing is off?

Edited by Jorden-Kun, 28 November 2009 - 04:58 AM.

#133 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 26 December 2009 - 11:56 PM

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi! - A Perfect 10/10! wow.png

This is simply hands down the BEST anime that I've watched in a looong time. It brought me back to the good 'ol days of watching a show like Dragonball Z for the very first time when I was younger. It's full of action, tons of comedy, and good 'ol fashioned kickassness! I HIGHLY recommended this series! a_thumbs.gif

#134 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 01 February 2010 - 10:52 PM

Sonic X (sub, not dub)- 8/10

The animation is pretty sloppy, but the story is great, and it's a heck of a lot better than its dub, done by 4Kids. I recommend the sub. a_thumbs.gif

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#135 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 09 February 2010 - 03:53 AM

InuYasha Final Act (2009-Present): 8/10
Better animation and the return of the entire cast as well as most of the original music. However much like Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (the early episodes anyway) the story is moving at too breakneck a pace.

uc.png

#136 Sasaru

Sasaru

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 03:47 PM

Toradora! 10/10

It's amazing, the best shoujo I've ever watched. wub.gif Toradora! had me laughing, practically yelling, and being a nervous wreck in front of the screen. Yet it has these sincere moments that are just... love.gif I'm not usually the shoujo type person, but I really do love this series. I enjoyed most of the characters, too, which is always nice. Minori and Taiga... it's hard not to love 'em.

Edit: Now, after looking it up, I'm not sure whether it's a shoujo or a shonen. wacko.gif It's a romantic comedy, let's just leave it at that.

Edited by Sasaru, 15 February 2010 - 02:48 AM.

Three things I can't help but agree with --Click here to view--
“If you love somebody, let them go. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were.”

“Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it.”

“I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other; for those were some of the best times of my life.”

#137 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 20 March 2010 - 02:21 AM

Fairy Tail (2009-Present): 9/10
A good Anime adaptation of a Manga without filler? o_o Isn't that one of the 7 signs of the Apocalypse?

uc.png

#138 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 20 March 2010 - 03:19 AM

QUOTE (Edward Uzumaki @ Mar 19 2010, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fairy Tail (2009-Present): 9/10
A good Anime adaptation of a Manga without filler? o_o Isn't that one of the 7 signs of the Apocalypse?

laugh.gif , Yeah Fairy Tail is awesome. 10/10

#139 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 08:26 AM

Gundam Unicorn 10/10

#140 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Oct 5 2009, 05:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kampfer - 8/10 the anime is better than the manga. happy.gif

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! This anime is amazing I'm hooked tongue.gif

Reason for edit: Stayed up till 8am watching the whole anime woke up at 3pm my day wasted...still totally worth it.

Edited by Muffins?, 21 March 2010 - 09:22 PM.

JLHza2T.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users