Close
Photo

Who's starting to give up on NS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
200 replies to this topic

Poll: Who starting to give up on NS (160 member(s) have cast votes)

Are u giving up on NS

1. yes (5 votes [3.12%])

Percentage of vote: 3.12%

2. no (151 votes [94.38%])

Percentage of vote: 94.38%

3. there's no pairing in Naruto's age group anyways (4 votes [2.50%])

Percentage of vote: 2.50%

Vote

#121 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:39 AM

QUOTE (One-Shot @ Aug 23 2008, 01:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In all honesty i haven't been paying much attention lately, and i've kind of lost interest. I do still have NaruSaku as #1 on my list but, saying this as blunt as possible, i don't really give a danm anymore.

Since when dude?
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#122 One-Shot

One-Shot

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:49 AM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Aug 25 2008, 07:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since when dude?

Well since that was the first time i posted in about a month or two...

#123 ebonydreads

ebonydreads

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:20 AM

No. I'm never going to give up on NaruSaku until it is official that they will never get together. And like a few people have already said, Naruto is shounen manga and romance has never been a big part of Naruto and most likely never will be.

Edited by ebonydreads, 28 August 2008 - 11:21 AM.

#124 pal2002

pal2002

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 04:15 AM

Giving up on NS = supporting the terrorists!
Of course it'll take a long time...we might all be in our 60s before we see anything but it'll all be worth it tongue.gif I seriously hope it doesn't take that long

#125 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 05:17 AM

QUOTE (pal2002 @ Oct 2 2008, 11:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Giving up on NS = supporting the terrorists!
Of course it'll take a long time...we might all be in our 60s before we see anything but it'll all be worth it tongue.gif I seriously hope it doesn't take that long

Of course. Kishimoto is going to milk it's for all it's worth. There are many who read and continue to do so because they want to see how that turns out. There's notreason to outright answer the question at this point for a couple of reasons.

To be honest, I kind of find myself feeling like one shot. I want it to happen and I still think it will, but my enthusiasm for it wasn't what it once was and I'm not entirely sure how much I care what pairing Kishimoto does so long as I'm happy with the execution at the end. I can't remember the last time I actively search for NaruSaku fanfiction and fanart... I feel like I'm more interested in my crack pairings.

#126 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 03 October 2008 - 08:22 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Oct 3 2008, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course. Kishimoto is going to milk it's for all it's worth. There are many who read and continue to do so because they want to see how that turns out. There's notreason to outright answer the question at this point for a couple of reasons.

To be honest, I kind of find myself feeling like one shot. I want it to happen and I still think it will, but my enthusiasm for it wasn't what it once was and I'm not entirely sure how much I care what pairing Kishimoto does so long as I'm happy with the execution at the end. I can't remember the last time I actively search for NaruSaku fanfiction and fanart... I feel like I'm more interested in my crack pairings.

I'm with you there, Shriner. I honestly don't google or DA NaruSaku stuff anymore. I look up my favourite crack pairings instead.

#127 tcross

tcross

the one and only clone of another person

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 November 2008 - 01:07 PM

gah jeez. you guys are such wimps. Don't go straight out, otherwise the passion might fizzle. Instead mix a few crack pairings in with your narusaku fandom. So don't stress your inner fandom or it will just burn out. For example, I mix in some more serious crack pairings like Tsunaru, ankonaru, femkyuubinaru, and ayanaru, hell I even read one about naruto hooking up with kiba's older sister, hana( I still laugh at the sex joke at the end. after all what straight guy wouldn't want to be in that position!)

#128 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 17 November 2008 - 03:17 PM

I'm kind of having second thoughts, I'm thinking NS may be doomed to fail.

#129 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,844 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 17 November 2008 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (Kyuudaime @ Nov 17 2008, 10:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm kind of having second thoughts, I'm thinking NS may be doomed to fail.

O.O

Explain why? Unless you're thinking that Kishimoto suddenly bring in Sasuke out of the blue and is high-over-heels on Sakura and Hinata literally jump on Naruto to kiss him...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#130 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Nov 17 2008, 12:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
O.O

Explain why? Unless you're thinking that Kishimoto suddenly bring in Sasuke out of the blue and is high-over-heels on Sakura and Hinata literally jump on Naruto to kiss him...

^^This

cmon this isnt a romantic novel, you cant expect narusaku momenta to occur so often.

plus, what exactly has naruhina or sasusaku accomplished lately? they haven't made any great strides imo

#131 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:02 AM

[sarcasm]Yes Derock, that's exactly what I'm thinking.[/sarcasm]
Actually, it's a reason that True brought to my attention (inderectly) a week ago.
It has nothing to do with the series itself, but instead the fans.
And it's a dumb variable.

#132 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 03:03 AM

Dumb variable? wow.png

My NaruSaku math says we're winning. 8D

#133 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 18 November 2008 - 11:56 PM

QUOTE (Kyuudaime @ Nov 17 2008, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[sarcasm]Yes Derock, that's exactly what I'm thinking.[/sarcasm]
Actually, it's a reason that True brought to my attention (inderectly) a week ago.
It has nothing to do with the series itself, but instead the fans.
And it's a dumb variable.

correct me if im wrong, but is it because Sasusaku or Naruhina are more popular? it would suck if that happened, i mean if those pairings have some believable development then i wont mind it as much if it happens, but if they just come outta nowhere i'd be hella pissed. however, the majority of the shipping fanbase would be pleased sleep.gif

#134 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE (Illmatic @ Nov 18 2008, 06:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
correct me if im wrong, but is it because Sasusaku or Naruhina are more popular? it would suck if that happened, i mean if those pairings have some believable development then i wont mind it as much if it happens, but if they just come outta nowhere i'd be hella pissed. however, the majority of the shipping fanbase would be pleased sleep.gif
Basically, which is crap to me when that stuff happens.
However, it's a variable, so I don't know.

#135 Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel

Shadow Jester

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Email me to find out: a little about my interests Swimming and diving are my sports of choice, i love anime, i love movies and video games, my main hobby is writing...love it and love music<br /><br />And my new site: http://wirlescomunity.informe.com/forum/

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:24 AM

Think about what might happen:
With the thought of Tsunade dying in sooner then later: Sakura will have to get over that, now Naruto has already lost Jiraya. So this could be a connection for the two of them but it is unlikely. Sakura will really have no one to turn to other then a few of her friends for support after the death of her mentor/teacher. And Naruto is one of them.It might just be the push NaruSaku fans have been waiting for or it could tear Sakura apart and she wont be the same.

So that was my little add on to it.

Later
To some I am a Fallen Angel, to others I am the demon of oblivion, I guess the lies are finally found, What will you be on judgement day?

Life is short so best to know what you are capable of. Enjoy the Ride of life and yet keep a close eye on everyone around you. because one day, they could be your saving angel.

#136 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:41 AM

QUOTE (Fallen_Angel @ Nov 18 2008, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Think about what might happen:
With the thought of Tsunade dying in sooner then later: Sakura will have to get over that, now Naruto has already lost Jiraya. So this could be a connection for the two of them but it is unlikely. Sakura will really have no one to turn to other then a few of her friends for support after the death of her mentor/teacher. And Naruto is one of them.It might just be the push NaruSaku fans have been waiting for or it could tear Sakura apart and she wont be the same.

So that was my little add on to it.

Later

Sakura isn't the type of girl to push Naruto away just because she lost someone, it would bring them closer together, since they would of both lost their mentors.

#137 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:41 AM

I don't understand why people come up with theories like that on what may happen, whatever happens, happens.
You can come up with all sorts of theories, and try to guess the future, but I think it's pointless, especially when it doesn't happen.
And in a way, you contradicted yourself.
As for a "push," we have many, NH has none and SS has one.
*sigh*
If only I was Kishi's neighbor or something.

Well, I stopped reading the manga anyway, maybe I'll pick it back up in two years if I remember.

#138 Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel

Shadow Jester

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Interests:Email me to find out: a little about my interests Swimming and diving are my sports of choice, i love anime, i love movies and video games, my main hobby is writing...love it and love music<br /><br />And my new site: http://wirlescomunity.informe.com/forum/

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:49 AM

It is an educated guess....b/c look at the evidence for it...(sadly enough considering that i am a fan of two different pairing...gods...why me?!)
To some I am a Fallen Angel, to others I am the demon of oblivion, I guess the lies are finally found, What will you be on judgement day?

Life is short so best to know what you are capable of. Enjoy the Ride of life and yet keep a close eye on everyone around you. because one day, they could be your saving angel.

#139 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 03:52 AM

True, but the fact remains it's a guess.

#140 Fallen_Angel

Fallen_Angel

Shadow Jester

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 04:24 AM

yes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users