Excellent work, Denim! biggrin.gif

Hope to see more of your work soon!

#122 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 14 July 2009 - 08:12 AM

That's right, I updated within a few days' time! Weird, huh? Well, anyway, I hope you all enjoy this little heartwarming bit. I guess the theme was SUPPOSED to be April Showers...but I just went with rain in general. Makes it easier for me to do in the summer, heheh.

Rainy Days Are the Best Days --Click here to view--
Konoha was known for having it annual torrential downpours during the early spring months. This year proved to be no different.

One Naruto Uzumaki was currently sprinting down one of the main drags of Konoha, puddles splashing as his sandaled feet padded on the moistened ground, mud flying as he increased his speed. The few passerby were not too surprised to see the blond out and about. Nothing short of a hurricane would keep Naruto indoors.

“Damn, damn, damn! I just had to take a nap, didn't I?” Naruto grumbled to himself as he turned a corner, “I just hope she didn't wait for me to start...”

Naruto approached the Academy and slowed down before reaching the door. He shook himself a bit to get off any excess rain that was clinging to him before making a few handseals and blowing the rest off with a quick wind release. He opened the door and headed down the familiar halls of the place that he had so many fond memories in...as well as detentions, horrid tests...

“Let's see...18-A...18-B...ah, here we go...” Naruto stopped in front of the room labeled 18-C, and slowly opened the door, hearing a familiar voice from inside.

“...and can anyone tell me why Medic-nin training takes longer to complete?” Naruto grinned as Sakura Haruno stood before a class of third year students, a book in her hand and a piece of chalk in the other. She took a quick glance to Naruto, and for a brief moment he saw relief flash in her eyes before she turned back to the class, “Yes, go ahead...”

A young girl with black, curled hair spoke quietly, “Is it because Medic-nin have to study more than just the stuff that other shinobi do?”

Sakura smiled happily, “That's right! Now, do any of you remember how long I said the training can usually take?”

“Um...” a young boy spoke in the class after Sakura nodded to him, “Something like...three to five years?”

“Very good!” Sakura smiled, “Now, everyone, I want you to say hi to my teammate and friend, Naruto. He's going to be helping me today with the demonstrations.”

“Hello, Naruto-sempai!” the class greeted, a few of the girls giggling as they pointed at Naruto. Naruto just waved back to the class.

“Hello everyone. As Sakura-ch....Sakura said, I'm going to be helping her with some of the basics of first aid. So um...” Naruto turned to Sakura expectantly, “...what do we do first?”

- - - - -

About an hour later found Naruto wrapped in bandages in several places, most of them done less than proficiently by the female students. He grinned to the woman at his side, and umbrella over their heads, “You sure did good today with class, Sakura-chan.”

Sakura laughed, “Yeah. Thanks again for helping on such short notice, Naruto. Ino would have been here, but her sickness ended up getting the better of her with the constant rain this past week...hope she gets better soon.”

“Heh, don't worry, Sakura. Ino's tough. If she can take on half a platoon of Rock-nin with only her ninjato and a few shuriken, a small cold should be nothing for her.” Naruto replied while smiling cheerfully, “She's been through much worse and bounced back with no problems.”

A wind picked up as the two continued down the street, causing the rain to fall at an almost ninety degree angle from it's original position. Sakura held a hand in front of her face while Naruto hugged the pink-haired girl close in a feeble attempt to help the two stay warm...

...then Sakura accidentally let go of the umbrella...

“Oh no!!!” Sakura cried out as the umbrella was blown down the street before getting carried into the air a bit.

Naruto was just as surprised, “Since when did spring storms get that bad?”

As though the clouds above decided to answer, the sound of thunder was heard. Naruto blinked as it began raining cats and dogs as some would put it.

“Great, these clothes are soaked now.” Sakura sighed, “Come on, Naruto, my apartment is just down the street.”

The two shinobi began sprinting as carefully as they could down the muddy streets, stopping at a small apartment complex and jogging up the stairs to the third floor. Sakura pulled a key out of her pockets while Naruto pulled off his jacket and rung out the moisture it had soaked up.

They entered Sakura's small apartment, and took off their sandals before going a step further. Naruto grumbled about having his shirts shrink on him while Sakura went to the bathroom to get two towels.

About a half hour later found the two sitting comfortably on Sakura's couch while they attempted to dry off. Sakura had put in a movie that they were hardly watching. Sakura had her head resting against Naruto, who in turn was lying on the end of the couch. They had the heater cranked up a bit to keep them from getting sick, and a blanket thrown over them.

“Hey, Sakura?”

“Yeah?” Sakura asked quietly, her eyes feeling heavy. She hadn't really been able to relax like this for the whole week with her hospital shifts and first-aid classes at the Academy.

“Um...I know this sounds a bit odd, but...um...” He paused for a moment before continuing, “Kakashi sensei gave me his approval to train a team of Genin, and I need five recommendations from my peers. Would you maybe want to-”

“Sure thing, Naruto. I'd be happy to put in a recommendation for you. I'll sugar-coat it and make sure to mention how good you are at helping younger shinobi with their confidence.”

Naruto felt himself crack a grin, “R-really? Thanks, Sakura-chan...although, if I get a team, I'll probably be a lot more busy. So...I probably won't get to spend as much time with you for awhile...”

Sakura smiled, rolling over so that her chin rested on his chest while looking up at him, “I can bear a few days without you, maybe even a month or two. Anymore though and I'll have to request a favor from Kakashi-sensei to give me joint-missions with you.”

“...” Naruto was quiet for a moment before he spoke, “So, how long do you think it'll be before Kakashi-sensei steps down and makes me the Nanadaime?”

Sakura returned to resting her head on his chest, “I don't know. You're one of the strongest shinobi in Konoha now. Kakashi-sensei says that you just need more experience in diplomacy and in leadership. This is probably why he wants you to lead a Genin team.”

“Yeah, I suppose. I've lead ANBU platoons though, so I don't-”

“Naruto, being able to lead the future of our village is one of the most important duties of the Hokage, right next to protecting the village and helping guide its people.”

Naruto felt a grin cross his lips, “You know, I think you'd be a cool Hokage, Sakura-chan. That is if I wasn't going for it already.”

Sakura chuckled lightly before yawning, “Sure, and I think you'd be a good medic-nin if Kakashi-sensei was prompt with our team meetings.”

The blond gave Sakura a pout, “Way to lay on the sarcasm, Sakura.”

Sakura just laughed, “It's alright, Naruto. You're still the number one most unpredictable ninja in all of Konoha.” She looked up to him with half-opened eyes, “Don't worry about the future so much when you have the rest of your life ahead of you to achieve your goals.”

Again the rosette rested her head on his chest while Naruto ran a hand through her slightly damp hair. He smiled softly, “Well, I have a few goals in mind before becoming Hokage. One of them involves the two of us.”

Naruto waited for a response, but instead heard the rhythmic breathing of Sakura, indicating she was asleep. He laughed quietly while reclining his head back, and was a bit shocked when he felt her hand clasp his gently. Naruto looked down to Sakura to see her eyes closed, but grinning a bit. He raised an eyebrow as she spoke.

“Just make sure you don't wear an orange wedding outfit and everything will be fine.”

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#123 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 14 July 2009 - 12:05 PM

NICE!!! a_thumbs.gif

Thank you so much for the "late" drabble, Denim! tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#124 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 July 2009 - 03:10 PM

Agreed!

Better work on those requests, Denim! They're piling up.

#125 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:10 AM

Alright, another drabble is finished! Woo!!! LawrencexHoro; by far one of the more adorable pairings I've seen that involves wolf-girls...well, one of the only, so yeah. It's a shorter work as far as drabbles go, but still endearing like the others are. That's just my opinion though. It's a sort of continuation of the first Spice and Wolf drabble I did on this thread.

Well, as I was saying, here it is! Enjoy!!!

Just A Dream --Click here to view--
Lawrence dug into his pocket, having kept his wallet back in their room at the inn. He pulled out several coins, not all that pleased with the amount he had spent today. Most of it was used to purchase Horo two new outfits...and more honeyed apples...and some lagers...

“Lawrence, what's wrong?” Horo asked as she nuzzled against the taller man, the effects of the last hour at the tavern finally catching up with her, “You look kind of bothered...” She looked into his hand, and it seemed to click, “Oh...”

The merchant gave the wolf-girl a smile, despite his lack of funds on hand at the moment, “It's okay, Horo. I'm still in good shape with money right now. Besides, after that last deal you helped me secure with selling all those bundles of cloth, I owe you one.”

Horo smiled, her ears flicking a bit underneath her hood, “Heehee, yeah, you do...” She sighed as she breathed in the man's scent deeply, holding back the urge to just lull off to sleep right then and there.

About ten minutes later found the duo walking into the inn, making it to their room without any trouble and little difficulty. Lawrence gave a yawn as he slumped into his bed, throwing his shoes off to the side and curling up under the covers. He was quite tired, now that he took the time to notice.

No more than three minutes passed before he felt a weight drop on his bed. He turned over, not too surprised to see Horo curling up by him, mumbling a bit to herself while throwing the covers over herself and unknowingly stealing most of Lawrence's share of the sheets as well.

It was still a bit unusual for Lawrence; after that night where they had a heart to heart talk and shared a blanket under the stars after singing that song, the wolf-girl had become much more open in showing her feeling to him.

He smirked as she opened an single eye, smiling cheekily at him, “You sure you don't want to give me some of the blanket?”

“It's still early in the fall; you can manage.” Horo teased before throwing some of the covers on him.

The two were quiet after that, both comfortable in the silence of their room. Soon enough they were both asleep.

- - - - -

Lawrence was shaken from his sleep by the tossing form of Horo, who was mumbling incoherently to herself. He took note that it was still dark out, the moonlight shining into their window.

“No...Lawrence...” Horo was speaking, her voice a bit scared. The merchant frowned, worried if it was safe to wake her without her attacking. She had done it before...although in her defense it was out of reflex.

“Horo...Horo, wake up...” Lawrence gently nudged her shoulders.

“Lawrence....no, wait...” Horo jolted up, sweating a bit and shaking. She turned to Lawrence, and the silver haired man could have sworn her face lit up as she smiled with tears, “It was a dream...thank goodness...” She wrapped her arms around him and was quiet as Lawrence sat there, dumbfounded.

“Um...Horo...?”

Horo was quiet a bit longer before speaking, “I had a nightmare again.”

Lawrence nodded, “Was it that dream again?”

“Y-yeah.”

The merchant sighed before pulling Horo close, “Horo, it's just a dream. You can't be so sure that something bad will happen to me.”

“You don't know that. It could be a premonition. I mean, I am the Wise Wol-”

Lawrence sighed, “I know you're the Wise Wolf, Horo, you remind me almost every day. Yet you still make mistakes, just like anyone else.” He gave her a gentle smile as she pouted, “Besides, we can't be too sure what exactly dreams mean, right?”

“I-I suppose.” Horo replied quietly. She leaned against him as he stroked her tail gently, “I don't know what I would do if you-”

“Well, I guess I won't let myself get in danger, will I?” Lawrence replied, coughing before he went into 'serious merchant mode', “After all, I've been on the road by myself for quite sometime. One must be able to believe in themselves if they plan on traveling.”

Horo couldn't help but feel the corners of her lips curl upwards, “I guess you're right, Lawrence.”

The two were quiet again for long while, both still rather tired wanting to fall asleep again. Still...

“Horo?”

“Hm?”

“Does you worrying about me so much mean that you care about me more deeply than your pride will allow you to admit?”

Horo could practically hear Lawrence smirking as he spoke, “Maybe. Maybe I'm just worried that a foolish merchant like yourself will end up doing himself in before he can get me back home.”

Lawrence laughed, “I'm only teasing, Horo.”

Horo let out a stubborn grunt before rolling over, “You don't have to go and torment me for caring, though, do you?”

Lawrence frowned, knowing full well that Horo was serious about her concern for him, “I'm sorry, Horo. I just don't want you to be worried all the time about something that neither of us is really sure about. I said it before; it's just a dream.”

Horo loosened up a bit and felt her eyes becoming heavy again, “Yeah...just...don't go and be reckless...”

“Speak for yourself.” Lawrence retorted lightly, earning a light smack on the arm from the Wise Wolf. Once again the two were sleeping soundly, one having her arms latching to the person next to her while the other was snoring lightly.

Horo would later find that her nightmares were almost nonexistent after that night.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#126 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:26 AM

Awwww yeah dude, epic Lawrence and Horo! Doing the pair justice!

Did you start season 2 yet? The second episode comes out today so get to watching Denim if you haven't already! BTW, another anime I have to force recommend you to watch soon will probably make you the first fanfiction author for it! Definitely check it out when you're done with busy work. fu.png

#127 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:56 AM

It was so cute Denim!
Watch the second season, it's awsome! Or even better read the light novels (there is a quite accurate fan translation going on)!
It's a completely different experience believe me!

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#128 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 07:33 AM

Well, here it is! HarribelxNaruto! For those of you who have been reading Cracked Mask, you may have an easier time understanding the relationship between Naruto and Harribel, as well as the reason why Naruto's an Arrancar. If not...well, Naruto's an Arrancar...and he's known Harribel for the better part of eighty+ years. tongue.gif I guess you could say this is a drabble that's sort of based off of my fanfic. Yeah...

Anywho, enjoy. Be warned...snow-cones + hot summer + Harribel = hawt

Makes me wish Kubo's universe were real sometimes.

Naruto grinned happily as he carried two snow-cones in either of his hands down to the shore of the beach he and Harribel had decided to relax at.

“Harribel-chan! I got you your lemon snow-cone!”

Harribel, who was wearing a rather large brimmed hat to shade her eyes from the sun, smiled a little, “Thanks, Naruto.” She took the cone and began to eat it slowly while paging through a swimsuit magazine.

Naruto took a bite of his cherry flavored snow-cone, and groaned after a few seconds, “Aw, crap, brain-freeze...” He held his hand against his temple, “...damn it, damn it...”

“You shouldn't rush through snow-cones, Naruto.” Harribel chided while looking up, “You've had three already. These gigai will have to empty out all that water sooner than later, and the nearest bathroom is down by the boardwalk.”

Naruto shrugged his shoulders before taking a smaller bite, “Eh, I'll just use the ocean.”

Harribel paused in mid-turn of a page, “...you will do no such thing.”

“...why not?”

“It's disrespectful, and sets a bad example for the children around us. Not to mention the sign says that indecent exposure will lead to be kicked out of the beach.” Harribel explained.

Naruto rolled his eyes, “Fine. Never thought you'd be concerned about the impact I make on the kids around us.”

The Tercera gave Naruto a sharp look, “Despite me being an Arrancar, the children of the mortal world are important. Now, are you going to continue arguing with me, or can I relax?”

Naruto laughed, “Just teasing, Harribel-chan.”

Harribel rolled her eyes before letting a smile slip onto her features.

- - - - -

Naruto came back with two more snow-cones, “Here, I got you strawberry this time.”

Harribel was sunbathing while the calm ocean winds blew on her naturally tan skin, “Hm?” She blinked, “Oh, right.” She sat up and took the cone from her Fraccion.

Naruto plopped down beside her, tropical punch flavored cone in hand. He licked it and gave a thoughtful hum, “Hey, Harribel, you think we should get the gang together and come here sometime? I'm sure Apache, Mila, and Sun-Sun would have fun. I know Lilinette would.”

“Hm. I think that'd be a great idea, now that you mention it. Hueco Mundo is always dark out, and we don't really have an ocean...” Harribel pondered a bit longer before nodding, “We should.”

It had been close to seven months since the Winter War had ended. Naruto had been a key player in defeating Aizen, along with Grimmjow, Ichigo, and much to everyone's surprise, Retsu Unohana.

Now, there was peace between Soul Society and Las Noches. As a result, Arrancar were given rights like Shinigami to visit the human world, and use gigai, which was exactly what Naruto and Harribel were doing right now.

“I wonder how much it would cost to buy a condominium around here...” Naruto thought, “Harribel-chan, you think we should-?”

“No. Yamamoto-sama has been generous enough to give us funds to live off of when we're here. Instead of spending money, we should start considering what to do for Las Noches and remodeling the roof from Ichigo-san and Ulquiorra's fight.”

Naruto grunted in reply, taking another bite of his snow-cone, “That's true. Good thing it doesn't rain in Hueco Mundo.”

- - - - -

“Gah!”

Naruto turned to see Harribel grimacing as her snow-cone had landed on her exposed midriff. The whisker marked Arrancar laughed a bit while Harribel shot him an annoyed look, “Sorry, sorry.”

Harribel grumbled to herself while trying to wipe off the orange flavored ice, but it just seemed to smear the orange flavoring further. She was about to get up and go clean herself off with the ocean water when Naruto spoke, “Hold on, I can clean it off for you.”

Raising an eyebrow, Harribel spoke, “Really? How?”

“Just lie down, I'll take care of it.”

Harribel said nothing, but did as he asked. A second later she felt a tickling sensation run up her stomach, and wriggled a bit before looking to see the source of the new sensation. Her face was beet-red as she spoke, “N-Naruto!”

Naruto grinned in a fox-like manner, “What? I like orange-flavored cones! I figured I'd keep it from going to waste that way!”

“Not in public! If anyone from Soul Society saw you licking my stomach they'd-”

“They'd probably think it was the hottest thing ever and brag to their friends.”

Harribel was speechless. Luckily, it was getting late in the afternoon, and most of the people left for home. Only a few still were at the beach, most of them were too busy to notice the two Arrancar.

“Fine...just...not so...”

“Seductively?”

Harribel sighed, “Y-yeah.”

Naruto grinned before continuing to clean off Harribel's snow-cone from her stomach.

- - - - -

Yoruichi cleaned off a bit of blood from her nose while putting down her binoculars. She had noticed the two Arrancar a little while ago, and had just decided to take a peek and see what they were up to.

“Damn Uzumaki...he's a lucky one...” Yoruichi grumbled, feeling a bit jealous of the former Media-Espada's close relationship with Tia Harribel.

“What's wrong, Yoruichi-sama?”

Along with Yoruichi was Soi Fon, who was wearing a purple one piece, courtesy of Yoruichi, and lying on a towel. She looked adorable...though Yoruichi was pretty sure if she told Soi Fon that, she'd probably get all flustered and embarrassed. That was half the fun though, at least in Yoruichi's opinion it was.

Yoruichi felt a small victory fanfare play in her head as she grinned to her companion, “Hey, Soi Fon...you want a snow-cone?”

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#129 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 02:42 PM

How about NaruSaku with the theme of lust or jealousy?

#130 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:18 AM

Well, I'm back AGAIN! YEAH!!! rawr.gif

Here's the NaruSaku IN the shower drabble. It's not lewd or lemon (too bad, pervs tongue.gif ) After this, I have two more drabbles requested so far:

A Beast Boy x Raven drabble with the theme of laundry (which was requested by krisk and not put on the thread)
NaruSaku- jealously and/or lust that was requested by Gnosismaster

Aside from that, feel free to give me requests again. I'll say this much though; I'd like to do more than just fluff for once. Give me a tragedy pairing. I can do tragedy too! Pretty well (yes, my ego's huge right now, leave me alone). So, if you want a tragedy, give me requests...though I'll do other requests as well.

Okay, enough of that! Here's the drabble!

Shampoo and Steam --Click here to view--
“Naruto, have you been using my green tea herbal shampoo again?”

There was a muttering heard through the sound of running water, “Um...yeah.”

Sakura sighed while pouring a green glob of the hair care product into her hands before lathering it into her hair, “Well, just tell me if it runs low next time. I don't mind you using it or anything.”

“Sorry, Sakura-chan, it just smells so nice, and I ran out of my shampoo recently so-”

“It's okay, Naruto, geesh. We're married, and we've been living together for three years, not including the six months since I became Sakura Uzumaki. Just tell me next time.”

Sakura could practically see the grin on Naruto's face as he replied, “Heh, okay.”

The rosette massaged the lathery shampoo through her hair and scalp, and barely registered the shower curtains being pulled open before they closed again. She turned around just enough to see Naruto walk behind her and rest his head against her damp shoulders, “I need more days like these.”

“Heheh, you're just liking the fact that I'm wearing nothing and wet.”

The blond snorted in laughter, “Well, yeah, but that's just a bonus.”

The rosette turned around fully to face her husband of six months, a grin on her face, “Oh? Do explain.”

Naruto shrugged casually, “Hey, being in ANBU is demanding, and you're usually working from eleven in the morning to nine at night. It's quiet around here whenever I'm around, and that's when I'm not on a mission. I miss having you around.”

Sakura felt her smile grow; Naruto's words were relatively true, and they're scenario wasn't uncommon for young shinobi couples. Most young couples saw each other, at most, twenty hours in a week's time. It was Naruto's weekend off for the month starting tomorrow, and Sakura had gotten done early. Since they both had spent most of the day outside doing field work, each helping the rookie ninja in their division with training, they had worked up a decent sweat. A shower was in order, and the two liked to keep their water bill low. It was Naruto's idea to share their showers whenever possible.

Sakura wrapped her arms around him, her damp bangs clinging to her face in a way that Naruto could only define as sexy, “Hm, I'll accept that answer for now.” She teased before planting a kiss on his lips before nibbling on his lower lip while he breathed in her shampooed scent deeply, “I miss you being around as well. Ino's a good friend to have dinner with and chat with after work, but she's not you.”

Naruto grunted while pressing his forehead against her, “When is Shikamaru going to work up the courage to propose to her?”

“Not sure, but Chouji said he saw the lazy bum walking through one of the jeweler's the other day. Something about 'finding that troublesome woman the right sized one' or whatever. Your guess is as good as mine on what it was, though it sounds pretty obvious.”

The ANBU captain laughed, “You do realize I'll have tease him with the fact that she'll be Ino Nara if they are getting married, right?”

Sakura laughed, “I'll be doing the same to her, don't worry.”

The two just held each other as the steamy water ran down them softly, “We have dinner with Shizune and Genma tomorrow, don't we?”

Sakura hummed an affirmative while closing her eyes, wrapped in Naruto's arms, “Yeah, Shizune wanted to go on a double date for awhile now.”

“I can only imagine that Genma's pocketbook is going to be paying dearly for this reserved dinner, isn't it?”

“Yeah, but I'm not concerned about it. We were invited; and worse comes to worse, you're amazing checkbook will cover half the cost.”

“Of course, of course...” Naruto sighed, “Hey, Sakura...those workouts with Tenten have been giving you some real nice results, by the way.”

Sakura felt a blush creep on to her face, “Huh?”

Naruto grinned, “You feel more toned...though...not buff...” Naruto ran a hand down her back, “It's awesome...”

Sakura let out a pleasant shiver while smiling, “Hm. Is that so?” Sakura's green eyes flashed mischievously, “Tenten showed me some awesome stretches...”

Naruto's mind wandered for a few seconds before he felt a hand snake around his lower back, “S-Sakura-chan...easy now, the last thing we need is for one of us to slip in the shower...”

Truth be told, Naruto loved it when Sakura got physical like this. She showed the side she usually showed when she was competitive. Her rougher, more primal side that would slam you to the ground in submission...or in the more usual case with Naruto, a bed.

Sakura stuck out her tongue playfully before pouring some shampoo into Naruto's hair, “Fair enough. I can wait until we're out of the shower...though it's been a long week, and those workout magazines in the lobby are only so nice to look at for so long...”

Sakura hopped out of the shower afterwards, sashaying a bit while Naruto was left in the shower with shampoo and soap still clinging to him a bit...

...that day proved to be the quickest rinse and dry session Naruto had ever performed.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#131 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 23 July 2009 - 08:32 AM

Pffffft Denim you are the only hope for giving new fandom good writing.

Thus, I request a Hitagi x Araragi drabble with the theme of playground (based off episode 3 fu.png ) from the series Bakemonogatari!

#132 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 23 July 2009 - 10:35 AM

Denim-kun! <3

I can't wait for the BB x Raven drabble that Krisky-chan requested. I remember her requesting that in LC. laugh.gif

Anyway, I really want to read a good tragedy story from you so here is my request:

NaruSaku -- Sakura died protecting Naruto from Sasuke...You can make any ending, as long as it brings me to tears! a_dance.gif I also thought about Naruto being the one who dies, but that depends on you. Whatever you feel like writing. I don't mind at all.

I know that it is the usual format for most NS fanfictions, and it can get tiring to read, but you write so well! wow.png I'm sure you'll do something awesomely different with it. smile.gif

Thanks. ^^

---

love.gif narusakuct7.gif love.gif

#133 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 09:05 AM

Ah, here it is! The Beast Boy x Raven drabble that krisk so kindly requested a while back. Hope you all enjoy it!

More drabbles will be made soon enough!

A Few Clothes Missing --Click here to view--
Garfield Mark Logan, or Beast Boy as most called him, aside from a certain half-demon who called him Gar, was searching through his drawers for a particular shirt he owned that was often used during the Titans once-a-month relaxed day.

Now at the age of eighteen, Beast Boy was an image many a woman would find themselves staring at, despite his green colored skin and hair. He had grown to be lean, muscular, and above all else, a bit more mature, though Raven would beg to differ.

Going back to the mild crisis at our changeling's hands, Beast Boy grumbled as he threw a few more t-shirts before finally giving up, “I know I didn't throw it in the laundry basket already...I just had it washed a few days ago...”

Beast Boy thought back on who had done their laundry recently. Starfire had hers done a week ago, so she couldn't be among them. Cyborg didn't wear any casual clothing, due to his cybernetic body, so he was out of the question as well. Robin...well, he liked doing his laundry separately, and he typically did it every second and fourth Thursday of the month. Today was Wednesday of the third week of the month, so that ruled him out as well.

That left one person. He sighed before getting up from his spot on the floor, and walked down the hall. He approached the darker part of the hall, and knocked gently on the door. He could hear the faint playing of acoustic guitar on a stereo speaker before a rather dull, “Come in.” was heard.

Beast Boy opened the door, and was greeted by the sight of Raven lying on her bed with a book in hands, a book lamp providing her with light in her otherwise dark room, “Hey, Rae. I have a question for you.”

Raven raised an eyebrow before nodding, “Go ahead.”

“Did you by any chance accidentally take my Rock Carnival 2007 shirt? I think it could be in your laundry pile, since we kind of did our laundry on the same day if I'm correct.”

Raven was quiet for a moment before turning back to her book, “....no.”

“You sure?”

“Uh huh.”

Beast Boy sighed, “Dang. That means it probably is missing somewhere in the tower. Maye I loaned it to Robin...no...probably not...”

“If I see it, I'll return it to you, Gar.” Raven spoke, looking over her book, “While your hear, I may as well ask the same thing. I'm missing some laundry as well. You see anything of mine?”

Beast Boy shook his head, “Nope. Sorry.”

Raven shrugged her shoulders, “Hm. Well, if you do, let me know.”

- - - - -

As soon as Beast Boy left the room, the door sliding shut behind him, Raven got up and walked over to her closet. She pushed aside a few of her cloaks before taking down a black shirt a few sizes too big. She sighed before looking at the front, the bold words Rock Carnival 2007 with a picture of an exploding guitar on the back.

Yes, Raven had lied to Beast Boy. Why?

She had ruled it out to infatuation. Well...maybe more than that. She adored Beast Boy, but being one who's powers could be unpredictable if emotions got involved, she didn't really let anyone know of this yet.

She held the shirt close to her, feeling relaxed as the ever-so-faint scent of her fellow teammate lingered on it. Eventually she'd have to return, and stop wearing it as an overnight shirt. She wasn't sure when that'd be, but she'd been getting a better hold of her powers and being able to express her emotions.

A book gave off a faint glow as the half-breed's familiar black aura surrounded it before sending it flying to the opposite wall. Raven sighed, shaking her thoughts free of the changeling. She'd have to meditate for awhile before leaving the room, she decided.

- - - - -

Beast Boy was busy folding the remainder of his clothes in the living room as he watched a special on wildlife of the arctic tundra. It was a repeat, but he liked using it for reference, should he ever find himself out in the middle of the frozen deserts of the north.

He absentmindedly set down a folded shirt before picking up the next article of clothing. He felt the fabric and size before looking down at it, and freezing in place.

There in his hands lay a bra. A purple one too. Well, maybe indigo would be more appropriate. Regardless, it was a woman's bra, and if he knew anything about sizes, it was a C- cup...at least that's what he believed it was on the tag.

He looked into his basket, only to see another similar bra and women's undergarments on the bottom of the pile. He began panicking, realizing who the articles of clothing likely belonged too. He gingerly set the bra aside, afraid that if he was too rough with it that he'd cause irreparable damage and cause the owner to appear suddenly and fling him out the nearest window via telepathic power.

“Whoa...Rae's a C? She hides it well...”

“Hides what well?”

Beast Boy froze in place a second time before slowly turning to face the last person he wanted to see at the moment, “Uh....h-hey, Rae. How are you doing?”

Raven raised an eyebrow, “Fine...what's wrong?”

“Er...” He could hear the voice inside his head telling him to run for what he was worth and hope to whatever higher power was watching him that Raven wouldn't catch on before he was outside the tower before attacking. Unfortunately, Beast Boy never listened to the voice of reason that often, “Um...I-I found some of your clothes. Must have gotten mixed up with mine, heheh...please don't kill me.”

Raven looked into her laundry basket before feeling a faint blush run through her face as she saw at least four bras, two undershirts, and two dark blue panties in the changeling's laundry basket. She could tell that Beast Boy was sincere, though, and hadn't taken them, “O-oh...um, thanks.”

The two were silently thankful that Robin and Starfire went out for a movie, and Cyborg was a car show with his own pride and joy on display. Otherwise the likelihood of them being seen in this predicament were pretty high, “Yeah...um, sorry about that.”

“I-it's fine. Um...can I have them back?”

Beast Boy grinned sheepishly, “Of course. I don't want you to think I'm a pervert or anything.”

Raven gave a deadpan look, “You are.”

“Am not!”

Raven smirked as she picked up her bra, “Hm. I'd beg to differ. I thought I saw you holding this up with mild fascination.” She picked up the rest of her clothes while speaking in her rather monotone voice, “Sounds like the traits of a classic pervert to me.”

Beast Boy felt his blush intensify, “W-well, yeah! I mean, I am a guy, after all...and...well, you're pretty hot...” He slapped a hand over his face as soon as the words left his mouth, “Oh, wow, sorry about that. You know how it is; it speaks before my mind can catch up with-”

“It's fine. I'm glad you like the way I look...” Raven spoke, her voice rather soft.

“Really?”

Raven was quiet while silently nodding, “Yeah.”

The two were quiet again, each just looking in a random corner of the room, “So...”

“So...?”

Beast Boy spoke quietly, “What do you think of me?”

“Don't get your hopes up.”

Beast Boy felt his jaw drop a bit while his ego was shattered, “B-but...”

Raven patted his cheek sympathetically, “Just because other girls like your looks doesn't mean I do. Besides, I find myself liking the person that you are, Gar, not the image.”

Beast Boy blinked several times while trying to process what she said, “Wait...so...?”

Raven was already heading back to her room, “You making dinner tonight?”

“Uh, yeah.” Beast Boy replied intelligently, “What do you want?”

“Tofu and pasta?”

Beast Boy nodded, “Sure thing.”

- - - - -

Dinner had been rather quiet. It'd be a few more hours for the others to return, seeing as Robin and Starfire wouldn't be home until late, and Cyborg had to make a six hour drive to get back from the convention in some small city south of where they lived.

Now Raven sat in her room, trying to figure out if she should return the shirt that had been bugging her all day. Part of her wanted to, that way she could avoid explanation and the inevitable awkwardness that would come with Beast Boy otherwise finding out she had been hiding it from him.

Though, another part of her, the much more quiet, yet passionate part of her that she had until recently ignored, said to instead ask if she could keep the shirt.

She closed her eyes while exhaling a breath she had been holding, went to her closet, and made up her mind before heading out to Beast Boy's room.

- - - - -

Beast Boy heard a knocking at his door. Opening, he was only slightly surprised to see Raven holding his missing shirt, “Aw sweet, you found-”

“It was hanging in my closet since it got out of the dryer.”

Beast Boy's mouth remained open after he was interrupted, giving him a rather comical look. He raised a single green eyebrow as he put all his confusion into a single word, “Huh?”

“Your shirt. I like it. I kept it with my other clothes.”

“Oh...um...okay...”

“Can I keep it?”

Beast Boy could sense it; the faint earnest tone in her voice. He grinned, “Why would you want something of mine?”

Raven decided to go for the blunt approach, “Idiot, I like you, that's why.”

Beast Boy again was grinning, “Really?”

“Can I have it or not?”

The changeling laughed a little, “Yeah, consider it yours. How about me? Can I have a few of your cloth-?”

“You better not be asking what I think you were going to ask.”

“...I wasn't...”

Raven gave a faint smirk, “Good. As far as that idea goes...maybe when we have more free time between the two of us...I'll let you see them.”

The blue-haired girl then did something that scared even her; planting a gentle kiss on the green skinned boy's cheek. She could feel her powers bubbling within her, and quickly ran to her room down the hall.

Raven smirked a bit more as Beast Boy stood at his doorway, a small trickle of blood coming from his nose. She prided herself in the fact that she was capable of making him shut up more often these days.

That night, Raven slept soundly in the over-sized Rock Carnival 2007 t-shirt while Beast Boy kept thinking about what Raven had said, smiling to himself the whole while and realizing that he had indeed become something special to the empathic girl.

He only hoped that she'd be able to keep her powers from breaking anymore light bulbs in the hallway every time she walked down to her room after talking to him. Although, he was pretty sure that the light pinch he felt on his rear earlier wasn't just his imagination.

The changeling grinned before rolling over, drifting off to a pleasant sleep, “Heh, she totally digs me...”

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#134 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 24 July 2009 - 10:20 AM

You forgot the one I made the last time we spoke on msn bro! ;pek

#135 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:43 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Jul 24 2009, 05:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You forgot the one I made the last time we spoke on msn bro! ;pek

Hmm...yeah, I did forget it...literally.

Uh, could you enlighten me again, lol. That...and you're like...more than half a year past due with that NarutoxTayuya...

Stop tormenting me, Vyse, it's mean sad.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#136 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 26 July 2009 - 10:16 AM

TOMMY YOU STUPID THIS IS WHY I WANT YOU TO VISIT MORE! rawr.gif

omgaaaad~ bbxrae is so lucky to have you, TomTom. wow.png

Btw I loved it! a_hug.gif Raven stealing Beast Boy's shirt and *snerk* sleeping in it. Beast Boy finding her bra xDDD I'm surprised he didn't squeal and poke it with a stick :teehee: AND OLAWD RAE'S A C! She was a C when she was 15 too. Boo hm.png

anyway, tankies Tommy XDDD I can has another? And you want a tragedy to do!? NOWAI REALLY? Owaiii this is new :O

MKAY ya seen Xmen:Evo? If ya have gimme a Nightcrawler/Shadowcat angsty drabble! Theme it however ya like; betrayal, acceptance, unrequited love, ect ect. No character death please, these two. I can't. Just... yeah D:

if you haven't then I got nothin, cept for omg thank you for the drabble let me draw you more art kk? k. XDD

#137 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:34 AM

Alright, kids, sit down, it's story time again! rawr.gif Here be the NaruSaku drabble requested by Gnosis with a theme of jealousy/lust. I leaned more towards the jealousy side of things, since seeing Sakura get jealous of girls giving Naruto attention is win...sorta.

Jealousy and Claims --Click here to view--
Sakura was not happy. Not happy at all.

She could see Ino hanging on Naruto's arm, laughing as the two were walking towards her. The two blonds obviously got along well; even a complete stranger could tell. Probably due to the fact that the two had been on the same ANBU squad for almost four years now, and had become best of friends as a result.

“Naruto, seriously, that guy was just a spy we had to make contact with, heheh! Why would I possibly try and hit on him?” Ino giggled as she slapped his shoulder playfully.

Naruto just laughed harder, “Oh, sure, that's why you were wearing that intoxicating perfume of yours and showing as much cleavage as possible, right?”

Ino sighed, “What can I say? I am a woman, and a beautiful one at that. I have to always look stunning.”

“Ahem.” Sakura spoke, clearing her throat and getting the attention of the two blonds.

Naruto's eyes immediately lit up, his smile growing bigger and his eyes glinting with the sunlight, “Sakura-chan! Hey, we were worried we were too late!”

It had become a weekly tradition with the three as of late; they would meet up in front of Ichiraku's and grab a bowl—or in Naruto's case, several—then go and do some training. Until recently, it had been wonderful for Sakura, since she got to spend time with two of her closest friends. That is until Naruto and Ino started showing up together after their mission to Kusagakure where Ino had almost gotten killed by a tripwire that set off explosives all around her. Naruto had pulled her out of the explosion just in time thanks to a quick Hiraishin no Jutsu that he had just gotten down to a level of capable usage.

Ever since then, Ino and Naruto were seen almost daily side by side, chatting. Sakura wouldn't fool herself, Ino was a better socialite. She knew it. Still, the idea of Ino stealing Naruto, who she knew Sakura had deep affections for was a bit much.

“Yeah, you're right on time. Come on, I'm hungry.” Sakura replied before walking behind the flaps of the ramen stand, leaving the two blonds a bit confused before they followed suit.

- - - - -

“Ahhhh, thanks again, Teuchi! The ramen here is grade A!” Naruto sighed as he pushed away his seventh bowl, patting his belly a bit.

“Yeesh, eat anymore and you'll end up throwing it all back up when we start training, Naruto.” Sakura replied, shaking her head as she finished the last of her Tonkotsu ramen. She had learned to indulge a bit more in the more meaty recipes of ramen, seeing as being a kunoichi required high energy levels and calories in food are, of course, a source of energy.

“Don't worry, Sakura. Naruto ate half of the buffet line at a restaurant back in Kumo three weeks ago. His stomach is a black hole.”

“...you promised not to tell anyone we went out to eat at Kumo.” Naruto grumbled, though he was more annoyed than angry.

“It's not the end of the world, Naruto.” Ino replied with a teasing smile, “Besides, you've got enough muscle to hide any weight you gain from a feeding binge.” She finished with a wink while Naruto just laughed while rolling his eyes.

Sakura felt her hands tremble before the chopsticks in her hands literally snapped. Naruto's honed instincts and experience around the rosette caused him to jump, his eyes immediately looking to her own. She seemed upset, but they immediately were hidden behind the trained look of indifference that ninja were taught to use since the days in the Academy.

“Sakura...?”

Sakura turned to the female blond by her side, a smile plastered on her face that Naruto would relate to as 'forced', “Ino, can I speak to you...now? In private???”

“Uh...sure...?” Ino responded, not sure if that inkling feeling in the back of her mind that screamed 'run' should be ignored or not.

The two females left the stand, walking a little ways away from the stand and over to the nearest alleyway. Naruto blinked in confusion before turning to Teuchi, “Did I say something?”

Teuchi shrugged his shoulders, “Naruto, it's probably a thing between the two of them. I'd recommend running while you can, since it will likely get you involved later.”

“Won't that just make them angry if I'm not here?”

“...yeah, now that you mention it, that's a worse idea. Stay here, and pray that the punishment will be swift.”

- - - - -

“What's wrong, Sakura?”

Sakura let out a huff as she took a step toward her ANBU friend, “What's wrong? What do you think is wrong? You're hitting on Naruto like worse than the guards at the Hokage's office!”

Ino raised an eyebrow before her mouth curved upwards a bit, “Ohhhh, I see. You're jealous...aren't you?”

Sakura growled, “Back off, Ino. I mean it this time. It won't be like it was with Sasuke. Naruto isn't a toy you can toss aside after you lose interest, Ino. I know how many boyfriends you went through during your early years in ANBU, and I won't let Naruto be one of them.”

Ino's teasing smirk softened, “Relax, Sakura. I respect and care about Naruto too much to go and do that. Besides, I don't like Naruto that way.”

“Well if that's the case then I guess I'll have to throw on the...wait, you what?”

Ino laughed, “I said I don't like Naruto that way. He's cute, and I'm sure he's an animal in the sac, heaven knows he would put that energy to good use, but he's just a good friend. I don't think he likes me that way either, with how often he talks about you on missions.”

“He talks about me?”

“Only all the time,” Ino said with a chuckle, “It's always, 'Do you think Sakura-chan would date me if I wore less orange?' or 'I hope Sakura-chan isn't too busy to hang out later today when we get back!' and almost anything else imaginable. He even asked me what your bust size is once...though to his credit, I think he was joking.”

“He asked you that? You didn't actually-”

“I did.”

Sakura went ten shades of crimson right there before she spoke, “Ino! Damn it, you don't need to go telling people that! I use wrappings for a reason!”

Ino just gave her long time friend a smile, “Oh, like it makes any difference. Naruto thinks you're perfect. He did space out though when I told him, though.”

“He did?”

“A good spacing out, Sakura. Don't worry.”

Sakura ran a hand down her face, “This is so embarrassing.”

“No it's not! It's great! Now you can go and claim that idiot before some other hussy does! Hell, I'll even fend of Hinata from him if you want!”

“...Ino, Hinata's been with Kiba for three years now, and Kiba's they're engaged.”

“Doesn't stop her from having a giving a push towards a second husband. You know clans can do that, and I could definitely see her doing that so she could have the two to her-”

“Gah, alright, alright, Ino-pig, geesh!” Sakura shook her head before looking back to the Ichiraku ramen bar, “I...I'll tell him sooner than later. Not now though.”

“...I think I see Hinata down the stree-”

“Come on, let's go get that blond haired idiot already.”

- - - - -

Naruto sat patiently, awaiting whatever would reappear from behind the flaps of the stand. He thought he heard Sakura using her 'strong' voice earlier, though it could have just been the wind...

“Naruto!”

Naruto jumped in his seat, turning around to face Sakura, who was standing with her arms crossed and giving him a stern look, “S-Sakura-chan?”

“After practice, I want to go on a date with you. Is that okay?” It hardly sounded like a question, and more like a demand.

“A...a date? Really?”

Sakura blushed slightly, “Yeah...is that okay?”

“O-of course it is!” Naruto beamed, “This is great, Sakura-chan! Um, are we going to go to a restaurant or something? Should I get some nicer clothes to wear or-”

“Naruto. We don't have to worry about that right now, okay? Just keep it in mind, alright?” Sakura spoke, a gentle smile eventually forming on her lips, “We have training right now, anyway.”

“Oh...right...”

“Naruto...”

Naruto looked up to the girl in front of him, only to have her plant a gentle, yet somehow very emotional and passionate kiss on his lips. She pulled away a little, her eyes looking at everything but him, her face as red as a beet, “Um...we should get going. Ino doesn't like waiting, you know.”

Naruto came back to reality just in time to catch the last part of what Sakura said, “Huh? Oh, right...training...”

The two got up from their spots, not before Naruto left a few bills on the table, not even really paying attention as he followed Sakura out of the stand.

Ayame laughed a little as she noted that Naruto had paid almost one hundred dollars more than needed to cover for all three of them. Not only that, but he also left his membership to the local sword shop, and at least seven coupons for a free meal at the barbecue restaurant down the street.

“Dad, I'll be right back! Naruto's lovesick and left us half of his wallet on the counter!”

Teuchi poked his head out from behind the back room, but his daughter was already racing out to catch the three shinobi before they were gone. He shook his head before returning to cleaning the bowls of the night.

“Kids these days...”

Next on the list o' requests is True's HitagixAraragi, followed by Shadowmoon's NaruSaku tragedy, Vyse's request (which I hope he informs me on since I forgot hm.png ) and krisk's Night CrawlerxShadowcat (X-men: Evolution? Seriously, krisk? That's win! I think I could actually do this, since I watched some of those episodes, lol)

Keep an eye open, everyone. More on the way. fu.png

EDIT: True kindly reminded me that Vyse's request was NarutoxMizukage. I totally approve, and am ashamed to have forgotten. Vyse, have no fear; your request shall be made sooner than later! YOSH! rawr.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#138 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 03:29 PM

Denim, have you considered sleeping?!?!? rawr.gif

#139 Denim88

Denim88

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 29 2009, 10:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Denim, have you considered sleeping?!?!? rawr.gif

For your information, Cloud, I do get about seven hours of sleep everyday, thank you very much fu.png

I appreciate the concern though tongue.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

#140 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:03 PM

I would Like A Naruto x Sakura with lustful intent on Sakura part.. please and thank you xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users