• Please log in to reply
224 replies to this topic

#121 J-Crew

J-Crew

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:05 AM

I was looking for a fic where, I believe everyone is still in the academy, and Sakura has this plan where she treats Naruto as she does and fawns after Sasuke so nobody else realizes how great Naruto is, and then she would eventually make her move. I know it's done, and I've read it before, but I just can't remember the title, and I can't seem to find it. I'm currently scouring all the fic listing posts here, but if anybody had an idea, that would be great, thanks.

#122 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:27 AM

QUOTE (J-Crew @ Aug 19 2009, 08:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was looking for a fic where, I believe everyone is still in the academy, and Sakura has this plan where she treats Naruto as she does and fawns after Sasuke so nobody else realizes how great Naruto is, and then she would eventually make her move. I know it's done, and I've read it before, but I just can't remember the title, and I can't seem to find it. I'm currently scouring all the fic listing posts here, but if anybody had an idea, that would be great, thanks.

Fanfiction.net, right?

#123 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:20 PM

Girls are Weird

#124 J-Crew

J-Crew

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:31 AM

Yes, that's it. Thank you very much!

#125 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 05:35 AM

Okay, here's one I just thought of. I can't remember where I saw it, and it may no longer exist, but here's hoping someone else here remembers it. It was just a humor drabble, so it's a very short summary.

In essence, Sasuke announces to Konoha that he's actually a woman. Sakura and everyone is in complete shock at first, but at the very end she confronts Sasuke and warns him that they are now rivals over Naruto.

I first remember reading it back when I first got into the Naruto scene, maybe as far back as 2005-6, though possibly later, and cannot remember seeing it since.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#126 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:23 AM

Would this be it? XD

What You Didn't Know About Sasuke

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#127 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 06:42 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Sep 13 2009, 02:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ah, yes, that's the one -- thanks!

(Somehow, I think Sakura has the inside edge on that, particular, rivalry)

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#128 Hikari the Spectactular

Hikari the Spectactular

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 September 2009 - 02:21 PM

I'm looking for a fic...but it isn't NaruSaku, so I have to keep looking on my own.

entire account under construction as I try to cleanse all remnants of my thirteen-year-old self from it. Please ignore the eyesore of a display name

#129 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 20 September 2009 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (Hikari the Spectactular @ Sep 20 2009, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm looking for a fic...but it isn't NaruSaku, so I have to keep looking on my own.

It doesn't have to be narusaku. So you can ask.

#130 Hikari the Spectactular

Hikari the Spectactular

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 11:21 AM

QUOTE (SageNaru @ Sep 20 2009, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It doesn't have to be narusaku. So you can ask.

Okay, it was ShikaIno and I think I originally read it on deviantART, but it was a while ago. It was a oneshot, but I never got around to faving it. Ino's mom had suggested Shikamaru being the perfect guy for her and that makes things really awkard around him. It's been a while so I can hardly remember it.

entire account under construction as I try to cleanse all remnants of my thirteen-year-old self from it. Please ignore the eyesore of a display name

#131 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 23 September 2009 - 01:13 PM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Sep 13 2009, 02:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Such a cute story! >.< *reads again* Sasuke as a girl is so cute! cool.gif And Sakura, wow. I'm so proud of her. a_thumbs.gif

Is the author Filipino, or something? He/She mentioned Gloria Arroyo, and Bathala in the story.

Gloria Arroyo --> Current President of the Phils.

Bathala --> Filipinos used to call God 'Bathala' a few hundred years ago. Currently, well, we have other words now.

#132 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 09:55 PM

I'm trying to find a fanfic I read a long time ago, but the only distinctive thing I can remember about it were a number of omake-like scenes from "heaven" where people like Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, the Sandaime, etc., were all looking down and watching what Naruto and Sakura were doing. There were scenes, for example, where Kushina started beating the heck out of Jiraiya for teaching her son to be such a pervert. I believe it is a completed fanfic, though I don't remember for certain. Also, in the Narutoverse, I only read pairing-neutral, NaruSaku, or NaruSakuOther as primary "pairings" (usually NaruSakuFemale in that last case. And yes, I know a threesome is technically not a pairing), so any similar themes for other pairings can be ignored.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Tonbo

#133 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:10 AM

Master of the Zanbatous by Pudgypudge

The particular 'Heaven' scenes you mention start at the end of Chapter 5, though there are no 'scene break' lines so it's easy to miss.

#134 untold62

untold62

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:58 PM

Ahah...found the topic(thanks to Paradox for updating it)

I am looking for a fan fic in which Naruto and Sasuke become jounin instructors. Their teams become rivals in terms of strength each wanting to become the best. Any ideas on the title?

Thank you!

#135 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 10:53 PM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Jun 2 2010, 04:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Master of the Zanbatous by Pudgypudge

The particular 'Heaven' scenes you mention start at the end of Chapter 5, though there are no 'scene break' lines so it's easy to miss.

Gah, no wonder I couldn't find it; the omake\heavenly vignettes were more interesting to me than the story, if my recollection of Zanbatous is correct. I didn't particularly like his portrayal of Naruto, himself....

-Tonbo

#136 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:38 AM

Anyone know where I can find 'Son of Konoha'?I had the story bookmarked on ff.net but looks like the fic is no longer hosted there. It's about Naruto growing up as the adopted son of Kakashi and Rin, and one of the best Naru/Saku fics i've read,

iAnby7W.gif

#137 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:55 AM

I remember the fic you are talking about, but I can't seem to find it either. Apparently they deleted the fic, I can't remember who wrote it off the top of my head.

#138 racerxdsr

racerxdsr

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:28 AM

The author was Solidflamez. The author took down all his stories. Sadly, I enjoyed his work as well.

#139 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 02:44 PM

ah crud, that's a shame he had some of the best NaruSaku and Naruto fics in general. Wonder why he deleted them...oh well hopefully will change their mind later and republish them, if not his story wil be missed.

iAnby7W.gif

#140 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 03:07 PM

I have a recomendation of a story that some of you might be asking or forgot about it. But let me remind you is one of the best Naru/Saku/Ino stories I have ever read I will believe by weixuan18 http://www.fanfictio.../I_Will_Believe

Edited by Gravenimage, 03 June 2010 - 03:07 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users