756 replies to this topic

#121 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:06 PM

want to see more assassination? You should read Captain America comics from earlier this year :lmao:

I've had my fair share with this Naruto ending, The Last and beyond :wacko:

#122 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:12 PM

Shame, watching the ultimate Nazi fighter becoming a Nazi was like -almost- Kishi level assasination.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#123 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:18 PM

That's a nice opinion, too bad no one agrees.

#124 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:21 PM

Shame, watching the ultimate Nazi fighter becoming a Nazi was like -almost- Kishi level assasination.

Ouff. This character got Naruto'ed.

#125 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:21 PM

Yes it was pretty bad, now they've gone and reconned it, making a further mess imo. Gonna be a long time before Captain America recovers tbh.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 30 November 2017 - 06:21 PM.

#126 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:22 PM

Yes it was pretty bad, now they've gone and reconned it, making a further mess imo. Gonna be a long time before Captain America recovers tbh.

And got Last'ed :P

#127 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:22 PM

They made Cap a Nazi?

#128 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:25 PM

Unless you have a definition of character assassination different than mine, it's not an opinion. You'll need to elaborate on how the characters are OOC.

I don't need to elaborate a thing considering it's already been done 100x times. :roll:

Enjoy your opinion.

#129 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:26 PM

They made Cap a Nazi?

A hydra agent which is the same thing.

http://mashable.com/...-marvel-comics/

Marvel is an honest mess right now.

#130 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:39 PM

So who exactly is going to stop them from doing it, are
You the Justification police?

We have opinions, we've given our reasoning, you dont like it, tough cookie.

#131 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:57 PM

Except justification was already given, just because you refuse to accept it does not equal false. You're not the arbiter of truth and facts :roll: you're a faceless person with a biased opinion like EVERYONE else.

Shocking. :zaru:

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 30 November 2017 - 06:58 PM.

#132 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:00 PM

Anyone remember the movie The Matrix? What if at the end, Trinity instead ended up with Cypher? I mean the sequels were unbearable regardless, but wouldn't that have made them better?

It was basically the same situation. Cypher backstabbed and tried to kill everyone and treated Trinity like crap. Why didn't he end up with her? It could have been a great depiction of enduring love.

#133 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:01 PM

@ analyzer Nope, that'd be you. We supply textual evidence you wave it away.

Done.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 30 November 2017 - 07:02 PM.

#134 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:03 PM

Anyone remember the movie The Matrix? What if at the end, Trinity instead ended up with Cypher? I mean the sequels were unbearable regardless, but wouldn't that have made them better?

It was basically the same situation. Cypher backstabbed and tried to kill everyone and treated Trinity like crap. Why didn't he end up with her? It could have been a great depiction of enduring love.

This reminds men of crimson Peak, Huddleston char is the bad guy until like the last ten minutes but the fandom loves him and ignored the good guy who was in love with Edith from the start and came to rescue her :lmao: they even kinda look like Naruto and Sasuke

#135 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:05 PM

This reminds men of crimson Peak, Huddleston char is the bad guy until like the last ten minutes but the fandom loves him and ignored the good guy who was in love with Edith from the start and came to rescue her :lmao: they even kinda look like Naruto and Sasuke

CypherxTrinity actually works way better because Cypher actually wanted Trinity. All she has to do is reciprocate. I mean she could have been the one to redeem him! That would have been a great message and she wouldn't have been a terrible woman at all.

#136 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:07 PM

Learn what the word D.o.n.e means.

The ending of crimson Peak is decided by the fact that Toms/Sasuke like char dies and Edith is left with Dr.kindaNaruto :zaru: otherwise she probably would have stayed with the murdering creep.

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 30 November 2017 - 07:08 PM.

#137 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 08:19 PM

Except justification was already given, just because you refuse to accept it does not equal false. You're not the arbiter of truth and facts :roll: you're a faceless person with a biased opinion like EVERYONE else.

Shocking. :zaru:

Analyzer got burned! 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#138 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:39 PM

I am always reminded of a great quote by Johnny Depp that I think NaruSaku should live by.

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

Very doubtful. It only further shows how Sakura is able to truly shine when Sasuke is ABSENT, and that whenever Sasuke is actually around, it becomes a huge detriment to her.

Worst still when this is still a very predominate plot issue. If Sakura is by herself, she is strong, independant, and can beat anyone. If Sasuke is satnding near her...she pratically gives up on everything just for his sake or gives up just looking at him.

Hinata is the exact same way...or at least partially. If Naruto is not around she is competant and can at leats put up a fight. When Naruto is around...she fails miserably.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#139 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:42 PM

I am always reminded of a great quote by Johnny Depp that I think NaruSaku should live by.

"If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you wouldn't have fallen for the second."

Worst still when this is still a very predominate plot issue. If Sakura is by herself, she is strong, independant, and can beat anyone. If Sasuke is satnding near her...she pratically gives up on everything just for his sake or gives up just looking at him.

If Sakura told Sasuke to kitten off, everyone who didn't like her would have started to like her. I know I would have. Kishi screwed up so badly by not trying to salvage the situation. "People don't like Sakura, so I need to make Hinata the heroine now." He acted as if the way characters were perceived by the reading audience was not actually up to him. Like it was something out of his control. It's so stupid it gives me a headache.

Edited by DrK, 01 December 2017 - 08:47 PM.

#140 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 09:21 PM

If Sakura told Sasuke to kitten off, everyone who didn't like her would have started to like her. I know I would have. Kishi screwed up so badly by not trying to salvage the situation. "People don't like Sakura, so I need to make Hinata the heroine now." He acted as if the way characters were perceived by the reading audience was not actually up to him. Like it was something out of his control. It's so stupid it gives me a headache.

Which is sad and basically has the fanbase to blame for every single problem is in the story.

"Sakura is useless and she is too obsessive," but they want her to be with Sasuke because that is the first man she loved? It can't be both ways. Do they want Sakura to get over Sasuke or not?

If I was Kishimoto, I would have been driven insane by my fanbase with me eventually just choosing the opposite of what they wanted and then saying "Well, I am sorry you got the wrong idea, but in my head she is a strong powerful independant woman." Notice how Kishimoto only said this once and then changes his tune by the end. So we know he was influenced by...either the fanbase or his editors who felt that Hinata always was and always had to be better despite what he thought.

Like, imagine if Analyzer was Kishimoto's editor where everytime Kishimoto said "I am trying to make Sakura the heroine and get with Naruto" and Analyzer keeps telling him "But she is not with Naruto. She loves Sasuke and that's that. So you have to put Naruto with Hinata and make her the heroine."

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users