Close
Photo

Honest ask; going from 0 to 100% how much do you believe ns still has the possibility of happening ?

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#121 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 10:37 PM

Dont forget gaiden is naruto's dream.
Sarada flashback is how naruto sees "a girl like me (kushina)" sakura... there more indicators but that's one of them

but what about her long hair in 699 ? and what about if her hair is short now ? i mean since sasuke is not around makes sense her having short hair

#122 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 10:40 PM

but what about her long hair in 699 ? and what about if her hair is short now ? i mean since sasuke is not around makes sense her having short hair

Short hair its a sign of change. What if she doesn't want to change anymore since she is with naruto now? Will she continue to cut her hair? Bc it seemed that he got a little upset when she cutted her hair on the survival mode on the chuunin exams.

Edited by Kate Anesuna, 22 November 2015 - 10:40 PM.

#123 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 10:43 PM

Short hair its a sign of change. What if she doesn't want to change anymore since she is with naruto now? Will she continue to cut her hair? Bc it seemed that he got a little upset when she cutted her hair on the survival mode on the chuunin exams.

I don't got it

You mean the sakura from burrito movie or when sakura wakes up from genjutsu ?

because the sakura from now is still a fangirl who just seems to care about sasuke d, with or no long-hair 

#124 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 10:47 PM

I don't got it
You mean the sakura from burrito movie or when sakura wakes up from genjutsu ?
because the sakura from now is still a fangirl who just seems to care about sasuke d, with or no long-hair 

damn... forget the genjutsu sakura. Im saying when she be with naruto. Sakura from boruto movie is with naruto? :/

#125 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 22 November 2015 - 10:50 PM

damn... forget the genjutsu sakura. Im saying when she be with naruto. Sakura from boruto movie is with naruto? :/

Nope but you said "Now" in the post anyway there is some meaning at sakura's hair now and 699 or it's just a random thing ?

#126 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:01 AM

LOLL!! Kate vs Yumi how adorable :glomp: . You should make 1 thread about your IT theory Kate, every inch, every details in your mind so people can read and maybe it will ignite the spark of hope inside some people who already gave up here, if you do i'll be sure to buy popcorn, cook some ramen, and make some warm coffee milk to enjoy reading it to the fullest :smile:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#127 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 12:04 AM

0,000001% and 1 in the end only bc NH became canon, cause that went against logic, so literally anything can happend to this franchise, but I fairly doubt that somebody from official stuff would try to do anything for NS not even talking about pulling big trick of "it's all was genjutsu".

#128 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 01:25 AM

Did anyone get what she's trying to say here ? I really tried to get what this was supposed to mean during hours but keeps not doing any sense to me, yeah I guess my english is really bad lol

#129 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:12 AM

0,000001% and 1 in the end only bc NH became canon, cause that went against logic, so literally anything can happend to this franchise, but I fairly doubt that somebody from official stuff would try to do anything for NS not even talking about pulling big trick of "it's all was genjutsu".

The only thing that makes me wonder about the future for Naruto is how much Kishimoto himself brings up the shipping aspect. It's weird, you know? Like, why? The manga is over. The blow of the Last has been dealt. He should just be basking in its glory.

But he keeps going back to the pairings and ends up talking about in almost every interview. It's overshadowed even Naruto himself. Even his wife has an opinion about it, and he feels the need to share that with the audience instead of laughing it off privately. And it's not just defending Hinata and the end pairings. He makes statements like he's not completely satisfied either - just tired of it.

So anyway, if the attitude were 'Naruto is over! Long live the Naruto! Peace out!' I'd be 100% confident there would be nothing in the future for the Naruto franchise. However, since there seems to always be an acknowledgement from Kishimoto that the fans (and even his wife) were dissatisfied, then it makes me wonder if there might some day be a reboot where the shipping tensions were revisited.

I think it's a razor-thin chance, but if they realize there's still money to be made, then why not. Crazier things have happened. And the ending of the manga was so poorly and hastily done, and The Last was such a one-sided love-story of a movie, there is really a great big vaccuum where they could revisit the Naruto series. I mean, if they wanted to say it was a genjutsu, it wouldn't be a stretch. It would be completely part of the original story. In fact, it almost feels like they built in an easy excuse with the whole exploration of a dream world and alternate universe, just as a jumping off point to go back and reconnect to Naruto in the future. Should they choose to.

#130 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:30 AM

Then prepare to waste your whole life with this petty anger to the ending of a manga series. The ending is never changing because SP and Kishi are too stubborn/prideful/dumb to accept they kittened up.

Then you prepare to waste your whole life complaining about me complaining with this petty anger to me having an opinion about a series and how to properly write a story instead of letting writers take example from Naruto and continue to write stories of kitten romance thinking "Hey, it's okay. The Otaku fans don't give a kitten."

I laugh how you think that hating on this series is all I do all day which it isn't. Not like....oh I dunno...I have a job or anything that makes money or possibly a GF who I can be with.....nope my entire life consists of me just complaining about Naruto 24/7. Yeup. No life beyond the internet here. *sarcasm*

But hey, so long as you are riding the canoe with me, why not grab an oar and start paddling you know since...you are still here...talking about Naruto...and complaining.

At least it is better than talking about politics, Syrian refugees and arguing about whether we should treat Bruce Jenner, Aka, Caitlyn Jenner as a man or a women only to give him awards for "Woman of the Year" just because he wanted to be one.

The only thing that makes me wonder about the future for Naruto is how much Kishimoto himself brings up the shipping aspect. It's weird, you know? Like, why? The manga is over. The blow of the Last has been dealt. He should just be basking in its glory.

But he keeps going back to the pairings and ends up talking about in almost every interview. It's overshadowed even Naruto himself. Even his wife has an opinion about it, and he feels the need to share that with the audience instead of laughing it off privately. And it's not just defending Hinata and the end pairings. He makes statements like he's not completely satisfied either - just tired of it.

So anyway, if the attitude were 'Naruto is over! Long live the Naruto! Peace out!' I'd be 100% confident there would be nothing in the future for the Naruto franchise. However, since there seems to always be an acknowledgement from Kishimoto that the fans (and even his wife) were dissatisfied, then it makes me wonder if there might some day be a reboot where the shipping tensions were revisited.

I think it's a razor-thin chance, but if they realize there's still money to be made, then why not. Crazier things have happened. And the ending of the manga was so poorly and hastily done, and The Last was such a one-sided love-story of a movie, there is really a great big vaccuum where they could revisit the Naruto series. I mean, if they wanted to say it was a genjutsu, it wouldn't be a stretch. It would be completely part of the original story. In fact, it almost feels like they built in an easy excuse with the whole exploration of a dream world and alternate universe, just as a jumping off point to go back and reconnect to Naruto in the future. Should they choose to.

Never say never.

Kishimoto spends more time trying to defend the pairings than he does trying to explain all the inconsistencies, but then again...seeing how the "Naruto fandom" only gives a kitten about Naruto pairings, then I guess that's all Kishimoto needs to talk about.

Before anyone asks, I know there are fans who say "Not all fans are into the pairings" and this is true, but only the fans who care about the pairings are the ones speaking up. The rest of the fandom keeps quiet with the notion that "We can't be disrespectful." I don't get how telling someone your work is bad or the ending is terrible or the faults of his series is considered "disrespectful."

Since when are we not allowed to criticize anything anymore?

That's another thing I love about modern day politics in anything. No matter what viewpoint we have, we always have to defend our humanity.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 23 November 2015 - 02:40 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#131 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:43 AM

Mr Gutz... it's not a "big trick of "it was all a genjutsu"". They fell into it in the exact moment Juubi entered the battlefield. And that means it's basically all War Arc. That's why lots of fans complain about how stupid the series were after Pain Arc...

#132 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 06:01 AM

Anyone still remember this picture?

Bolt.jpg

Its long ago from after the first early screening of The Last Naruto The Movie, Kishi along with VA and the audience who watch the early screening take picture together.

Why all of them hold Pink and Orange baloon? Long ago some NS fans said because TL is IT/Genjutsu and NS will be revealed together.

But now im starting to wonder what is the purpose of that baloon color, if the movie will explain how NH got together why the pink and orange baloon??

Theres a high probability that those guy were hired and has been given some money to make that pose to fool people into thinking that TL will be about IT so people will spend money and watch it.

Kishi doesn't look very happy too in that picture, its like he know something nasty about SP or theres gonna be kitten

And then after that, rumor start to fly around that TL will be like when Naruto and Sakura train to get the bell from kakashi in first shippuden and see the underneath of the underneath. The rumor is just like you said kate, see the underneath of the underneath. But then we all wrong, the movie is complete NH love story, i still don't understand and really wanna know what is the purpose of that picture.

And for me i think NS still have 99,99% to happen, why not 100%?? because nothing is certain. I never believe in 100% or 0%, because nothing is certain and theres nothing impossible in this world. Its just a matter of time.

#133 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 09:58 AM

Anyone still remember this picture?

Bolt.jpg

Its long ago from after the first early screening of The Last Naruto The Movie, Kishi along with VA and the audience who watch the early screening take picture together.

Why all of them hold Pink and Orange baloon? Long ago some NS fans said because TL is IT/Genjutsu and NS will be revealed together.

But now im starting to wonder what is the purpose of that baloon color, if the movie will explain how NH got together why the pink and orange baloon??

Theres a high probability that those guy were hired and has been given some money to make that pose to fool people into thinking that TL will be about IT so people will spend money and watch it.

Kishi doesn't look very happy too in that picture, its like he know something nasty about SP or theres gonna be kitten

And then after that, rumor start to fly around that TL will be like when Naruto and Sakura train to get the bell from kakashi in first shippuden and see the underneath of the underneath. The rumor is just like you said kate, see the underneath of the underneath. But then we all wrong, the movie is complete NH love story, i still don't understand and really wanna know what is the purpose of that picture.

And for me i think NS still have 99,99% to happen, why not 100%?? because nothing is certain. I never believe in 100% or 0%, because nothing is certain and theres nothing impossible in this world. Its just a matter of time.

Did anyone ever thought about why Junko didn't voice Boruto? ^^

#134 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 10:01 AM

Did anyone ever thought about why Junko didn't voice Boruto? ^^

why he is not really true naruto's son ?

You know this was the first thing I thought when someone told me junk was not going to voice burrito 

#135 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 01:37 PM

Mr Gutz... it's not a "big trick of "it was all a genjutsu"". They fell into it in the exact moment Juubi entered the battlefield. And that means it's basically all War Arc. That's why lots of fans complain about how stupid the series were after Pain Arc...

So the whole war arc is part of the genjutsu, not just the outcome of the ending.... Interesting theory....

Yet again another entry point to the story if they wanted to reboot. I mean, they could reignite the whole Naruto story, couldn't they? With all the prime heroes and villains still intact! If it goes back to the beginning of the war arc, then Neji would still be alive, and Obito would still be a bad guy with the hope of being redeemed (if Naruto and company remembered what happened in the genjutsu). And if they don't quite remember what happened, just bits then it could resurrect the shipping tensions. Naruto would see Hinata in a new light, and also a negative vibe about to Sakura resulting from her choosing Sasuke. 

At the very least, your idea would make an awesome fanfic! Very interesting!!

#136 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 02:19 PM

So, dropping out entire arc of 150+ chapters is not "big trick"? Than what IS big trick?

Mr. Gutz... I like it  :lmao:

#137 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:07 PM

So, dropping out entire arc of 150+ chapters is not "big trick"? Than what IS big trick?
Mr. Gutz... I like it  :lmao:

lol well its indeed a "trick" but i believe is not in the way your words are meaning it. Glad you like it Mr Gutz :D

#138 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:12 PM

So the whole war arc is part of the genjutsu, not just the outcome of the ending.... Interesting theory....

Yet again another entry point to the story if they wanted to reboot. I mean, they could reignite the whole Naruto story, couldn't they? With all the prime heroes and villains still intact! If it goes back to the beginning of the war arc, then Neji would still be alive, and Obito would still be a bad guy with the hope of being redeemed (if Naruto and company remembered what happened in the genjutsu). And if they don't quite remember what happened, just bits then it could resurrect the shipping tensions. Naruto would see Hinata in a new light, and also a negative vibe about to Sakura resulting from her choosing Sasuke. 

At the very least, your idea would make an awesome fanfic! Very interesting!!

You can see the posts on my blog on tumblr.
Chapter 594:
http://anesuna.tumbl...-the-progenitor

Chapter 606:
http://anesuna.tumbl...re-you-have-the

Chapter 609:
http://anesuna.tumbl...through-kakashi

"and also a negative vibe about to Sakura resulting from her choosing Sasuke. "
That wasnt new to Naruto. He knew she had feelings for him. Part of the promise os to bring sasuke to her too. Im not following...

Edited by Kate Anesuna, 23 November 2015 - 04:14 PM.

#139 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 04:23 PM

You can see the posts on my blog on tumblr.
Chapter 594:
http://anesuna.tumbl...-the-progenitor

Chapter 606:
http://anesuna.tumbl...re-you-have-the

Chapter 609:
http://anesuna.tumbl...through-kakashi

"and also a negative vibe about to Sakura resulting from her choosing Sasuke. "
That wasnt new to Naruto. He knew she had feelings for him. Part of the promise os to bring sasuke to her too. Im not following...

Come over here kate:

http://www.narusaku....494#entry889215

Its sanctuary for those like you who still has hope.

#140 Kate Anesuna

Kate Anesuna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 November 2015 - 05:14 PM

Come over here kate:
http://www.narusaku....494#entry889215

Its sanctuary for those like you who still has hope.

Im on it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users