438 replies to this topic

#121 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:19 AM

Because Kishi is not serous with his work.

But every chapter is making more and more obvious they are married

and if sakura is still in love with sasukei think this is not even a question anymore

#122 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:22 AM

It's more about the writing quality. It's pretty poor that I couldn't get behind anything so far.

#123 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:23 AM

But every chapter is making more and more obvious they are married

and if sakura is still in love with sasukei think this is not even a question anymore

Pretty much what everyone said. it's the writing and we or some of us make fun of his writing.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#124 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:24 AM

JFC, how about just renaming Gaiden "A present from Kishimoto to the SS fans"?

Hate the way Sakura looks. That's what I've said all the time: His artstyle sucks and looks disproportional.

Sarada was cute though in that flashback, that I'm gonna admit though.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#125 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:24 AM

Pretty much what everyone said. it's the writing and we or some of us make fun of his writing.

Oh i get

you guys were just using sarcasm ? sorry guys 

#126 Hatted

Hatted

Genin

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:26 AM

I'm just bored of this whole "who is the mother" thing

I mean in one chapter sarada looks like karin but in this chapter sarada is basically a copy of sakura 

Edited by Hatted, 18 June 2015 - 10:27 AM.

#127 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:27 AM

Like I said, I swear Kishimoto is mocking the pro-ending NH and SS fandom now. He is literally pointing out the obvious logic that all the NH and SS have been using as "explanations." "YOU DON'T NEED TIME TO CREATE BONDS ONLY FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS" How many times has pro-enders said this as a means to explain the "love?"

The whole thing is a mockery and the proof is in the pudding itself. It can't be any more obvious that Kishimoto is just trolling big time now.

To be honest I don't even know who he's mocking anymore , whether its his "fans"  or himself bc this is ridiculous writing on a whole different level , nothing makes sens he just keeps pulling ridiculous scenes , retcon after retcon its just one giant retconception . I don't know whether he's really mocking them or submitting to their desires/wishes  bc as you said and we all know this were 100% NH/SS arguments since forever  and well you know what the man said he based all of this on popularity and fanservice :roll:

I agree but even mockery doesn't even describe this shiit as a whole I have no words for this utter piece of crap its really something else , how dafuq did this man even became an author is beyond me  :wacko: . You think all of his other previous crappy works that were rejected would be any indication of that :zaru: . 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#128 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:28 AM

In which normal world a child would think about naughty things when a mother tells her "There's been better things than just a kiss with your dad!" ??!

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#129 Papaya

Papaya

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Interests:*Comics in general - be it manga series, superheroes, Disney's ducks or Asterix.
    *Drawing
    *Foreign languages

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:29 AM

Naruto actually has the nerve to try to emulate Hiruzen and talking about "family" to Salad, and yelling at Sasuke about "upsetting the kids".

Am I the only one who thought that Naruto wasn't yelling at Sasuke, but at Orochimaru? As in, the "don't upset the kids like that" comment was actually made by Orochi? It's a little unclear whose speech bubble it is, but it does sound like something Oro would say, not Sauce. 

On my first reading, this is how I saw the whole scene:

After your comments, I was confused so I asked my sister (who doesn't read Naruto) who does she think is talking there and she answered "the one with the pony tail and the white-haired one on the right". Plus Sauce didn't even know where Nardo and Salad were so it doesn't make sense for him to ask about any fight. Idk, I thought the "fight" in question was Nardo's and Sui's argument about Suigetsu helping Salad. This would make the "don't you talk to me about upsetting the kids" line both cringeworthy and... upsetting on itself, but hey, we know Kishi's terrible at humor.

Or I'm totally wrong here and you guys are right. :umm: I just can't see this Nardo yelling at Sauce, he's beyond his fanboy now lol.

Anyway, here are my thoughts:

- I had a "not this kitten again" moment when Salad was talking about leaving the village, but then I realised she probably meant it in the "gonna continue looking for this Karin woman for now" way, so I guess it's understandable.

- at first, the "it's just lip service" comment seemed a little too cynical for a 12 year old kid for me, but then I remembered how Nardo didn't do anything to help Sakura with her debts etc, so yeah.

- whoah, this Nardo flashback was way too long for me. Like, dude, I remember all this, you can just show Nardo the Hokage telling it to Salad instead! 

- the little Salad flashback was cute though, especially with her being sick and Sakura taking care of her. 

- ok, but why aren't we talking more about how it really looks like Sasuke didn't kiss Sakura at all (see her sad/embarrassed face) and then she was happy that she had a way to dodge the question? It's such a "burn" moment for SS imho.

- ugh, I know it was meant as a joke, but a ~6 year old saying "mama's dirty" when Sakura said she'll tell her about something better than a kiss? Really? Just no.

- the way Salad looks at Sauce when he makes the "my waifu is strong" comment... No, no, no, no... She's already being set up to forgive him... Don't ruin Salad so quickly, Kishi, please... I mean, I still have hope bc she doesn't train with Sasuke in the movie, but... What if it's just because she knows he has more important stuff to do (lol) and is totally ok with him? UGH.

- Also the comment itself is ridiculously forced. I mean, yes, he said it to calm down Salad after Orochi's cruel remark, but it still feels OOC. Because yes, canon Sauce is that much of a kitten.

- Wait, no more talk no jutsu from Sakura? I am honestly surprised lol.

Edited by Papaya, 18 June 2015 - 10:33 AM.

#130 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:31 AM

Oh i get

You'll get those a lot in current Naruto fandom.

#131 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:34 AM

Why does Kishi have a Sasuke fetish?

Your signature is pretty much all I did whilst reading this weeks manga.

Better than a kiss, a tap on the forehead....the worlds most lame romantic moment. Though it fits perfectly into the SS fandoms delusions, that's all they got in the entire manga and they wet their pants over it, so the must be lapping it up.

Every single chapter is worst than the last one, and this week wasn't even a chapter it was a poor excuse from Kishi trying to explain his bad writing. It's like how can you say there was no romance, a tap on the forehead is the most romantic thing ever, much more romantic than wanting to kiss the forehead cos you think it's like cute and stuff, I mean like it's like the most romantic thing ever.

Sorry I am sleep deprived and fasting, and for some reason that made me go all valley girl.

iAnby7W.gif

#132 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:36 AM

Sakura saying the forehead poke is more special than a kiss was probably because thats the only thing they did.

And are we suppose to feel nostalgic on those 2 pages of flashback? Sadly there is no effect on me anymore.. i used to get feels on those but didnt they all ruined those moments in the last? Where was Hinata among those? I thought she was actually the first lol

#133 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:45 AM

In which normal world a child would think about naughty things when a mother tells her "There's been better things than just a kiss with your dad!" ??!

Exclusively only in Kishimoto's sick twisted perverted brain  :zaru: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#134 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:49 AM

So the forehead poke is, her happiest moment? Not the forehead compliment which to her insecurities would be a better moment than forehead poke.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#135 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:50 AM

Sorry I am sleep deprived and fasting, and for some reason that made me go all valley girl.

And this is why I avoid replying here at this time of the year, because I know either way my fasting will screw my brain. Lucky me, I'm going to be breakfasting in a few minutes. Toodles!

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#136 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:51 AM

Oh i get

No problem. We are just killing time.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#137 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:57 AM

I'm better not read this gaiden, just watch it through, because "family" from a person that never had real family and served all his bonds for Hinata, who played his best friend as part of rivaly, yeah. Even copying Hiruzen who sucked as Hokage, yeah.

That wife/husband thing is horrible just to me?  :sick:

Showing Sakura as carying mother, oh okay... not that it really matters, she's waiting for her sauce-kwon to poke her forehead for another 12 years.

Gotta like how Sauce has another excuse and Naruto don't, kittening priceless, you mc is such a kitten one that now even Ichigo looks like 100 dimensional character.

#138 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:57 AM

And this is why I avoid replying here at this time of the year, because I know either way my fasting will screw my brain. Lucky me, I'm going to be breakfasting in a few minutes. Toodles!

lol...Lucky you, Fasting in Summer is brutal, sleep deprevation, and over 19 hour long fasts, Hour Long Tarawi. I still have another 9hr 40min to go. I miss Ramadan in Winter

iAnby7W.gif

#139 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:59 AM

Just gonna copy past what I said in the other thread and add a few things: 

Just read the chapter. All I got to say is : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, I can hear from here the SS fans be "OOHHH SAKURA SAID MY HUSBAND" "Ohhh Saské-kwun saiid my waifuu isn't weaaaakk he's soooo adorableee" 

All I could see is that Sakura used to look a loooooot loooooot like Kushina, that what I predicted was true (y'know about the 'even though she's not you're mothaaa, she's just like one' thing) aaaand of course, hahahah the flashback....seriously, is the best "memory" Sakura has from Sasuke is when he tapped her forehead, or she just used that to avoid talking about something else (maybe about when she gave birth to Sarada ?) 

And this flashback....this looong flashback about Naruto's childhood...This gaiden is gonna be 1 volume long, and Kishi has panels..or more likely, pages to waste to show a flashback we saw like.....100 times ? 

And I didn't get that thing about Sasuke and his "weakened" powers....It's getting harder to follow and understand something so crappy... 

I seriously don't know why I keep reading this....Anyway, just two chapters, then it'll be over...imo, it's too much, since it's gonna be full of SS fanservice, but not long enough to fix the "fake akatsuki" problem...

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#140 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:59 AM

2 more chapters. Just 2 more. Endurance!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users