#121 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:12 PM

That because glasses.

Sadly, Karin has that tsundere in her as well, so it can't really make her stand out if she does those.

Good Lord...

#122 TheBestUsernameEver

TheBestUsernameEver

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 05:34 PM

not meeting up with the judges preference is all it is. they have their own standard in beauty, which i'm sure a lot of people won't agree with.

but it is. hell, we even have evidence of it.

f3Soz.jpg

dn4Sb.jpg

and who deems their opinion to be more favorable, the person you're debating or yourself? because as i see it, a lot of people don't agree with you that sakura looks like sarada. so your opinion is the only opinion that wins, and everyone else that disagrees with it is the loser. i say this because you'll find more people on this site disagreeing with your opinion.

Thank you. That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm understanding what you're saying here because you actually bothered to explain.

In the last reply you put up points without any answer as to how or why. In this post you explained why you think so while disagreeing with my points.That's all I was asking for.The how and the why of you're POV if you're debating with my opinions.

You're right. We're all personal judges here. Since this isn't a formal debate I shouldn't expect everyone to value my opinion, no matter how much sense it makes to me personally. So I'll concede here.

#123 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:00 PM

First there's no maybe about it. Sarada is Sakura's daughter. A refusal to see that does not make anyone anything but biased against the truth. If you still refuse to see the similarities The fact that Sarada calls Sakura 'Mama' should be more thn enough.

I literally just pointed out that she really does look like her mother in exact words. Of course she's going to look more like Sasuke. I pointed out the pattern wherein almost all the kids look more like only one of their parents. Sarada still got more than most.Especially since her father is an Uchiha.

Kishimoto's going to try to satisfy all the neglected fanbases but we're not the intended audience. Kishimoto gonna replicate SNS and NS nature of interactions. Sarada's Shannaro and her red dress alone make her so much like Sakura that it'll be enough to at least pull Sakura's fan for one single look at least.

"may be" was just manner of speaking, but Idk what goes through Kishimoto's crazy head when he decided to make Salad like that

"Almost all kids look like one of their parents"

No that's not the case, most of the kids, except burrito, are a mix of their parents characteristics. The main problem is that most of them are god awful ugly 

Maybe he is going to try to satisfy the neglected fanbases, that is,  if he is smart he will try to get them back. I just hope nobody falls for his methods again. He is a man that doesn't care about his story but about the overall income

Salad's shannaro and red dress are specially highlighted to show she is Sakura's daughter because her physical chracteriscs and (I presume) psychological characteristics are more on Sasuke's side.

But you are not the target audience. Your refusal to see pat three won't make a difference. Kishimoto and SP have already disposed us off. We really don't matter that much.

You are contradicting yourself, first you said he would try more likely to reclaim his lost fanbase and now you are saying he disposed us off completely? 

Frankly, I believe the first thing you said makes more sense, the hetero SNS is a obvious fan pandering to try to make SNS fans pay attention on part 3

When I said Naruto's journey as a father I meant from Bolt's point of view. Meaning Bolt will come to understand his father's circumstances better.

Kishi's said Naruto journey is over.

Burrito will more likely come to understand his father POV in the spin off which is a bad thing because Naruto should learn something out of this too. Neglect can't be excused

Kishimoto also said that he wanted Naruto toexperience fathergood since he himself became a father. He modeled Naruto's kids after his own. An elder son and a younger daughter.Naruto's struggles have often been taken by Kishimoto's real life experiences.-said so by himself.

LOL this is even worse! Is he trying to self insert somehow ? LMAO, an author who self inserts is a bad author
I mean I can understand how a author can take RL experiences, twist them and put into fiction. But this is almost a blçatant self insertion. For example I can see Naruto's 700 message to bolt being a veiled message from kishi to his children, this is blatant self insertion bc this message makes little sense in the context of the story

Wow, pathetic writer indeed

Moreover this time we'll see Naruto's struggles through Bolt's eyes. So yes this marks Naruto's journey's end BUT from his point of view. Him as the protagonist. Just look at the title of. Naruto Gaiden- Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring Month.

The name is misleading (like everything in this series)

Kishi said this in jump festa:

"Burrito series will have Burrito and Sasuke as more important characters with Naruto appearing to steal the spotlight during some time"

Edited by Nar123, 15 April 2015 - 10:00 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#124 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 April 2015 - 10:28 PM

So I guess Naruto being Hokage is part of it. Eh.

#125 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:53 AM

@nar123
When you think about it, naruto is indeed a self insertion story.
Minato & kushina story is one of them.

#126 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:49 AM

@nar123
When you think about it, naruto is indeed a self insertion story.
Minato & kushina story is one of them.

You lost me there, can you explain how?

#127 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:53 AM

You lost me there, can you explain how?

If I am not mistaken, he said in interview that he want to show his feeling as a parent or something like that. Thus he create minakushi.

A NF user talk about it and he called kishi as bad writer. At that time, I don't get what he mean but now I understand.

#128 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 04:27 AM

Great, another series full of underdeveloped characters, abandoned subplots and unsatisfying plot resolutions. I'll pass.

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#129 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:53 PM

If I am not mistaken, he said in interview that he want to show his feeling as a parent or something like that. Thus he create minakushi.

A NF user talk about it and he called kishi as bad writer. At that time, I don't get what he mean but now I understand.

I knew what that person meant but I didn't take it into consideration, so I was like defending at the time. But yeah, now I know.

#130 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:56 PM

I knew what that person meant but I didn't take it into consideration, so I was like defending at the time. But yeah, now I know.

Sometime, nostalgia could blind us all.

#131 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:00 PM

Sometime, nostalgia could blind us all.

It sure does.

#132 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:07 PM

Boruto teaser

#133 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:08 PM

Boruto teaser

You beat me, lol.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#134 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:09 PM

You beat me, lol.

lol - sorry!  :sweat:  

#135 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:10 PM

lol - sorry!  :sweat:  

Imao, no need to apologize XD I should have posted it here right away instead of in the Great Naruto Discussion thread XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#136 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:11 PM

i think it looks pretty cool. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#137 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:16 PM

i think it looks pretty cool. 

If by cool you mean unoriginal, then totes!

#138 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:30 PM

Boruto teaser

Salad is indeed Burrito's rival ?

LOL

They are really trying to copy SNS

And Sasuke as his master? Somehow I can't picture that

On an at least good note the animation looks fluid, it's different than the sh*tty one presented in the anime, not so flashy as the last one but it still looks good

It doesn't help tho that Burrito and his father are still ugly as hell

Edited by Nar123, 16 April 2015 - 01:31 PM.

#139 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:34 PM

@nar123
Burito x salad is hetero narusasu.

#140 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 16 April 2015 - 01:39 PM

@nar123
Burito x salad is hetero narusasu.

Indeed, I keep saying this

I just thought they would be more subtle about it but i guess not  :lmao:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)