• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#121 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 07:51 PM

As has already been said: Everything from Chapter 1-698.

#122 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 08:40 PM

Everything. Everything the manga has set up has been abandoned. The only thing that was touched upon was Sasuke's redemption.

So true, he give up on anything.

U forgot Hinata's chasing James-san

Which kind of suck still. I mean she was suppose to be over him after the war. So making it canon just is a step backward in the main plot to me ( I won't even argue about the team 7 character being thrash all thx to queen Hinata) I mean when you have to make a movie to make it happen and rewrote the story forgetting everything that has happen, I guess yep, it's still a plothole for me. BTW, I laugh so hard on your signature comment. I watch Oggy and the cockroaches 10 times over this kind of ending. Every episode make more sense than this LOL.

Manga should have end with pain. Think about it. The whole village recognize Naruto has a hero. We got a monologue from Iruka. Sakura hug Naruto while Hinata watch from the background, smiling happily at this. The only thing left was Sasuke and the remain of the akatsuki, which could have been dealt in another way.

I expect the ending like the pain one, but bigger, where everyone celebrate Naruto has the Hokage, where he get to kiss the girl, where he get to save his friend but prove that he was better than him, he has surpass him. And I didn't get any of those.

I think the next fanfic I'll wrote will be another ending, but this time with pain. Screw the war and just make them fight taka and the remaining Akatsuki. Tobi is still leader, but powerful and Zetsu has an ability. Who else was disappointed by zetsu. Kabuto and the edo was a good idea, but badly exploited in my view. Making Itachi beat Kabuto with a broken jutsu was lame ( the guy is dead damn it). What about the next generation surpassing the old one.

3rd Hokage saving the entire army while using the 5 element. Ok, who surpass him. 1st Hokage being able to use sage jutsu and wood style badass. Who surpass those guy. Tsunade ?? (YEAH EVERTHING HAS BEEN GIVE UP)

Edited by archangel, 02 December 2014 - 08:48 PM.

#123 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 10:48 PM

@arc angel
Hinata doesn't smile happily in the hug scene. She is in disbelief.
This is the girl who never recognize naruto love for sakura.
Unless she herself said that she doesn't love naruto anymore, then she will always love naruto. That's her character design. You always meet this kind of character in manga or anime. One way or another.

#124 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:49 PM

@arc angel
Hinata doesn't smile happily in the hug scene. She is in disbelief.
This is the girl who never recognize naruto love for sakura.
Unless she herself said that she doesn't love naruto anymore, then she will always love naruto. That's her character design. You always meet this kind of character in manga or anime. One way or another.

Yeah, why didn't she step out of the way for Naruto and Sakura's love? Why did Sakura have to step out of the way for Hinata? Ugh.

#125 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 02 December 2014 - 11:56 PM

Yeah, why didn't she step out of the way for Naruto and Sakura's love? Why did Sakura have to step out of the way for Hinata? Ugh.

Because she is selfish and naruto focus.
Because naruto love sakura and in order for nh to happen, NS need to be killed. Completely.

And kishi never portray Hinata naruto sakura love triangle aka two girl one boy love triangle. Instead focus on team seven love triangle drama.

#126 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 12:25 PM

Retcon
New generation surpassing the old one

First hokage being the strongest hokage, makes no sense....
then WTF did it happen to this "new generation surpassing the old one" idea?

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#127 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:13 PM

Because she is selfish and naruto focus.
Because naruto love sakura and in order for nh to happen, NS need to be killed. Completely.

And kishi never portray Hinata naruto sakura love triangle aka two girl one boy love triangle. Instead focus on team seven love triangle drama.

Let's be honest, this was a great time to move on for Hinata. Everything felt like a closure. But somewhere down the line, they probably want to continue it and make SS relevant again, because I sure didn't get it in the last arc. So basically, things change and boy, did it get messy.

#128 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:15 PM

Retcon
New generation surpassing the old one

First hokage being the strongest hokage, makes no sense....
then WTF did it happen to this "new generation surpassing the old one" idea?

Didn't they once said Sarutobi was the strongest?

#129 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 01:39 PM

I don't think Hinata will move on until she herself said it.
That could happen if NS become canon or naruto himself tell to her that he doesn't love her.

#130 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:03 PM

This was retconed too, he was fighting against the spiral zetsu and could not defeat it, but karin and taka on the other hand easily finished it.

So much for strongest hokage

Edited by Nar123, 03 December 2014 - 02:05 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#131 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:06 PM

I don't think Hinata will move on until she herself said it.
That could happen if NS become canon or naruto himself tell to her that he doesn't love her.

Realistically, people write it in the background of side character's love fading away. Sure worked with Lee and Ino. Oh and Karin but you know, that seems impossible because of logic, so don't have her ever again. Anyway, the point is things went differently and in a way, never addressing the confession is a sign of rewrite. In short, time to over praise her.

#132 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:14 PM

Praise the sun, oh I mean praise Hinata.

#133 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 02:26 PM

Praise the sun, oh I mean praise Hinata.

Don't use Dark Souls reference for this crap, please...

#134 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:02 PM

As has already been said: Everything from Chapter 1-698.

We got Kubo'd

SK-303_image007.jpg

#135 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 10:06 PM

Yeah, like Hashirama and Hagoromo, Hiruzen had been branded as the God of Shinobi.

#136 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:33 PM

Yeah, like Hashirama and Hagoromo, Hiruzen had been branded as the God of Shinobi.

Too bad! Hashirama wants it back. Lol.

#137 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 12:03 AM

We got Kubo'd

Kubo at least could make interesting character and character interaction.

#138 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 04:54 PM

Abandoned plot points:

- Sai and Sakura both were suspicious of Sasuke and his actions. And Orochimaru wanted to see what his 'choice' would be. Neither of these moments of foreshadowing came to pass

- Isn't defeating Sasuke and then letting him go into the world to roam with undiminished powers...just like creating a new Madara?? Isn't this how aaaallllllllll this sh*t started in the first place???

Retcons:

- When did Naruto become mature and responsible. His wedding picture looks nothing like him. He looks like a Hyuuga. Not like Naruto. Naruto's never been upstanding and mature and responsible — one of the biggest hooks of the serious was that Naruto wasn’t all these things. Now suddenly he is. 

- No trace of the kyuubi or any of the tailed beasts in the movie. It's like they never existed

- Sasuke has been stripped of the appearance of power. He looks like a wino with his ratty poncho and his beads and his toilet-paper headwrapping. He looks nothing like the powerhouse that has been consistenly craftier than his adversaries and the only one as powerful as Naruto without having a tailed demon stuck in him. No he's a traveling hobo. (Again this is all to make Naruto look good — because if Sasuke was out wandering around still looking as powerful as ever, then there would be no doubt Sasuke was going to be the next Madara).

#139 ahmadaziz

ahmadaziz

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:02 PM

Sasuke has been stripped of the appearance of power. He looks like a wino with his ratty poncho and his beads and his toilet-paper headwrapping. He looks nothing like the powerhouse that has been consistenly craftier than his adversaries and the only one as powerful as Naruto without having a tailed demon stuck in him. No he's a traveling hobo. (Again this is all to make Naruto look good — because if Sasuke was out wandering around still looking as powerful as ever, then there would be no doubt Sasuke was going to be the next Madara).

Lol !!! So true. All the new character designs look really weird to me, but Sasuke is one of the worst.

#140 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:05 PM

Lol !!! So true. All the new character designs look really weird to me, but Sasuke is one of the worst.

At least his face is cute..... :((

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users