#121 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 02:58 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 24 2012, 06:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Most likely never gonna happen though...because they're idiots.

True very true maybe that's the reason why Kishi got involved in the 3rd, 5th movie and now in the upcoming 6th movie probably giving Sakura a big role. He's probably getting involve with the Shippuden movies because he knows how mess up Pierot has made his manga in animation and the movies (among diminishing Sakura's character and worshiping Hinata).

Edited by Gravenimage, 25 March 2012 - 02:59 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#122 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:52 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 24 2012, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True very true maybe that's the reason why Kishi got involved in the 3rd, 5th movie and now in the upcoming 6th movie probably giving Sakura a big role. He's probably getting involve with the Shippuden movies because he knows how mess up Pierot has made his manga in animation and the movies (among diminishing Sakura's character and worshiping Hinata).

And decided that was a more effective action than his polite, but rather blunt for Japanese person in a public setting of critiquing in front of Studio Pierrot people the overblown opinion fans had of Hinata and the distorted and negative opinions fans had of Sakura at Jump Festa 2009.

First scriptwriting on movies 3 and 6, and shared first scriptwriting with his friend on the one shot OVA and movie 5. He had a narusaku scene in the first script for movie 5 that survives in the novelization of the movie (novelizations are usually based on first scripts- thus the differences between what happens in one v the other)- Sakura is the one who gives Naruto back his headband and hugs him.) In the movie Pierrot changes it to Tsunade giving Naruto the headband back. (The novel also ends with a scene with Naruto and Sakura alone as she heals him of the severe injuries he's still left with after the filler girl dies saving his life. Sakura is healing Naruto and telling him to stay with her and not give up- I have the novel and did a rough translation of the last page for myself. From what I've heard, the movie omits this last scene, the girl sacrifices her life to save Naruto, and Sakura is just shown holding Naruto, alive but still injured at the end of the movie. It still kind of makes the narusaku point, but the novel makes Sakura more of a participant than the movie does.

From the impression I got when movie 3 came out Kishimoto kept more direct connection with it's progress than he did with movie 5. With the kind of announcement they made about movie 6, it sounds like he'll be keeping at least as close a connection as he did with movie 3. So hopefully we'll see more of Sakura like we did in movie 3. (It also gives the impression Japanese fans have been complaining about the low quality of the movies Pierrot made without Kishimoto's input.

Edited by ciardha, 25 March 2012 - 07:59 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#123 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Mar 24 2012, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And decided that was a more effective action than his polite, but rather blunt for Japanese person in a public setting of critiquing in front of Studio Pierrot people the overblown opinion fans had of Hinata and the distorted and negative opinions fans had of Sakura at Jump Festa 2009.

First scriptwriting on movies 3 and 6, and shared first scriptwriting with his friend on the one shot OVA and movie 5. He had a narusaku scene in the first script for movie 5 that survives in the novelization of the movie (novelizations are usually based on first scripts- thus the differences between what happens in one v the other)- Sakura is the one who gives Naruto back his headband and hugs him.) In the movie Pierrot changes it to Tsunade giving Naruto the headband back. (The novel also ends with a scene with Naruto and Sakura alone as she heals him of the severe injuries he's still left with after the filler girl dies saving his life. Sakura is healing Naruto and telling him to stay with her and not give up- I have the novel and did a rough translation of the last page for myself. From what I've heard, the movie omits this last scene, the girl sacrifices her life to save Naruto, and Sakura is just shown holding Naruto, alive but still injured at the end of the movie. It still kind of makes the narusaku point, but the novel makes Sakura more of a participant than the movie does.

From the impression I got when movie 3 came out Kishimoto kept more direct connection with it's progress than he did with movie 5. With the kind of announcement they made about movie 6, it sounds like he'll be keeping at least as close a connection as he did with movie 3. So hopefully we'll see more of Sakura like we did in movie 3. (It also gives the impression Japanese fans have been complaining about the low quality of the movies Pierrot made without Kishimoto's input.

Ciardha you think you can upload the translated novel version of the 5th movie?
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#124 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 10:05 AM

Really? Are you guys serious? I rarely see Filler but won't they get punished if they were THAT biased?

I thought Kishi looked over Studio Pierrot's work before it gets out of control. And we do have Hinata moments but considering all the Sakura moments we have more than canon maybe it's only fair?
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#125 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 25 March 2012 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (narunarunaru @ Mar 25 2012, 03:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Really? Are you guys serious? I rarely see Filler but won't they get punished if they were THAT biased?

I thought Kishi looked over Studio Pierrot's work before it gets out of control. And we do have Hinata moments but considering all the Sakura moments we have more than canon maybe it's only fair?

We can never get enough.

#126 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Mar 25 2012, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We can never get enough.

Exactly.

Thank you so much ciardha for saying what you did.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#127 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Mar 25 2012, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We can never get enough.

Yes there is, I don't want this show to be completely NS. Remember this is not about pairings, this anime is about war, peace, and bonds.

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 25 March 2012 - 06:38 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#128 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 25 March 2012 - 07:23 PM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Mar 25 2012, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes there is, I don't want this show to be completely NS. Remember this is not about pairings, this anime is about war, peace, and bonds.

We hardly get any to begin with.

#129 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Mar 25 2012, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We hardly get any to begin with.

Of course, like I said, this anime has very little to do with NS. Sure its good to get one, and I hope we have one very soon, but lets be grateful that Kishi has put are pairing at top, instead of NH and all those other lame pairings.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#130 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

Just read the chapter. So, my suspicions about Orochimaru being something similar or seeking something similar to Jiraiya in terms of Senjutsu was correct.

Begs the question, is KabutoMaru's "Sage" form an imperfect form like Jiraiya's? Or a perfect form like Naruto's?

We also see the difference between Sasuke and Itachi in terms of combat.

Ironically, it seems Sasuke has become a bit impulsive or aggressive in combat as Part 1 Naruto while Naruto has mellowed out a bit more in combat, analyzing the enemy with a few testing attacks and Kage Bunshin. Arrogance? Excitement? Eagerness to fight and talk with Itachi? Maybe....

Though Itachi always remained in the back, even when partnered with Kisame, so he's probably used to aggressive partners in the past....

#131 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Mar 25 2012, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just read the chapter. So, my suspicions about Orochimaru being something similar or seeking something similar to Jiraiya in terms of Senjutsu was correct.

Begs the question, is KabutoMaru's "Sage" form an imperfect form like Jiraiya's? Or a perfect form like Naruto's?

We also see the difference between Sasuke and Itachi in terms of combat.

Ironically, it seems Sasuke has become a bit impulsive or aggressive in combat as Part 1 Naruto while Naruto has mellowed out a bit more in combat, analyzing the enemy with a few testing attacks and Kage Bunshin. Arrogance? Excitement? Eagerness to fight and talk with Itachi? Maybe....

Though Itachi always remained in the back, even when partnered with Kisame, so he's probably used to aggressive partners in the past....

According to Kabuto, it's a perfect form like Naruto's. Although that doesn't prove that it's true, it certainly seems like he surpassed Orochimaru.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#132 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 25 2012, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
According to Kabuto, it's a perfect form like Naruto's. Although that doesn't prove that it's true, it certainly seems like he surpassed Orochimaru.

Yeah, although we don't have any knowledge of this "white snake senjutsu," and considering this is Kabuto we're talking about, I take his word with a grain of salt.

Dr. Snakes....that's a hilariously cliche'd villain name. We must come up with a similarly cliche'd superhero name for Naruto..... The Amazing Red Fox?

Also...judging from the posts above me in this page...how'd Sakura come about in a chapter that contained three men? headscratch.gif

#133 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Mar 25 2012, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, although we don't have any knowledge of this "white snake senjutsu," and considering this is Kabuto we're talking about, I take his word with a grain of salt.

Dr. Snakes....that's a hilariously cliche'd villain name. We must come up with a similarly cliche'd superhero name for Naruto..... The Amazing Red Fox?

Also...judging from the posts above me in this page...how'd Sakura come about in a chapter that contained three men? headscratch.gif

Don't you mean, the Amazing Orange Fox? And while we're at it, we might as well make a cliche name for Sasuke as well, though I do not have anything at the moment.

Edited by Anguyen92, 25 March 2012 - 11:28 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#134 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Mar 25 2012, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, this chapter effectively introduced two new Sage Worlds, and few people have theorized that the unknown world is where the Slug Summons live, since it would fit with the Toad/Snake/Slug dynamic. From there, I guess some of us are just curious if we'll see this Slug Sage, and who in the Naruverse would use Slug Senjutsu. Tsunade would be the most likely candidate, since she's the only known user of Slug Summoning, but Sakura or Shizune using it wouldn't necessarily be completely implausible either, given that they're Tsunade's only known students (unless you include anime filler Ino). Since most of us want to see Sakura return to a role outside of healing and love fodder, I think that's why the topic moved in that direction.

At least, that's how I think Sakura originally got brought up. I'm sure the convo got derailed at some point, but that seems pretty natural on these chapter threads. tongue.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 25 March 2012 - 11:46 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#135 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 25 March 2012 - 11:45 PM

I'm assuming Dr. Snakes is directly translated from Hebi-sensei.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#136 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 26 March 2012 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Mar 25 2012, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm assuming Dr. Snakes is directly translated from Hebi-sensei.

Yes, sensei was used, and Dr. is a valid translation- sensei doesn't just mean teacher, but also "master", or doctor in a general sense.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#137 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:22 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Mar 26 2012, 08:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, sensei was used, and Dr. is a valid translation- sensei doesn't just mean teacher, but also "master", or doctor in a general sense.

Yeah I assumed that was the case when I saw characters in another anime calling the doctor sensei.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 26 March 2012 - 01:23 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#138 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 05:46 AM

Or you could use Hakase, for Doctor, like Hakase Gokai Green over here

#139 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:26 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Mar 26 2012, 01:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or you could use Hakase, for Doctor, like Hakase Gokai Green over here

As in having a doctorate degree in a subject- yes. But as colleges and universities don't appear to exist (nor even middle or high schools) in Naruto's world, sensei is the best option in the circumstance. (The Academy is like an elementary school for ninja, while their time as a Genin could be compared to a sort of Middle School but more like a premodern apprenticeship. Becoming Chunin is like reaching the journeyman level, while becoming a Jonin means you've reached master level. (a good percentage of people who were apprenticed reached journeyman level, but only a few reached master level.)

#140 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 26 March 2012 - 03:46 PM

QUOTE (narunarunaru @ Mar 24 2012, 06:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I want to know your guys opinion about this long essay I stumbled upon on the internet.

Basically this essay was that Shikkotsurin is a place for crows.
So Myobokuzan=Frogs
Ryuichidou=Snakes
Shikkotsurin=Crows

Shi=Humid
kotsu=Bones
Rin=Forest

The reason this "Humid Bones Forest" is a place for crows is because
1.) Crows live in forests with high humidity
2.) When they eat they eat all the flesh leaving the bones, making it a bone forest

And it also says in ancient Japanese mythology crows defeat the dragons. (I don't know anything about ancient Japanese mythology so don't ask confirmation for me there)
Therefore Itachi is the third sage....

What do you guys think of this essay?

First, I thought the idea was absurd but it's not like this essay doesn't make sense at all.
If this was true I think I will force myself to become an Itachi fan because reading Naruto will be so much more easier for my brains lol.

Now that is interesting, So This could be another possability of what Water boy found a couple of chapters back, if he found the location of this Shikkotsurin then it would make sense...It's either that or the first Hokages's DNA.

iAnby7W.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users