148 replies to this topic

#121 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:33 PM

I can't wait for Naruto and Sakura's reaction about Sasuke's death order. wow.gif
The chaps are starting to get good again. a_thumbs.gif

I agree about Naruto not leaving the village with Danzou around besides if Danzou plays his cards right, he knows how Naruto feels about his orders and Danzou has his Roots probably spying on Naruto to keep him from leaving.

I just hope kishi doesn't end this Manga to quickly, I feel like their is still enough to go around for a part 3. a_dance.gif

#122 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:08 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 13 2009, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No even Cati563 thanked me for giving her fic out. I read it too thank you it had Danzo arresting Naruto and giving him to Mandra.http://www.narusaku....ory.php?sid=321 or In your arms

Like i said it wasn't in "In Your Eyes", which is the fic you originally said Danzo was in...
QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 13 2009, 02:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It called In your eyes by Catsi567.

Moving on... this chapter was better than i first thought, but the fact that Kiba comes running, saying Danzo is the 6th hokage was rather random, since we didn't even see him listening to the convo.

However, i really liked how Naruto and Sakura were off alone talking together rather than fixing the town, which was a nice bonus point for NaruSaku biggrin.gif Can't wait to see what Naruto's reaction about his new assignment is next chapter.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#123 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:27 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 13 2009, 01:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
S'okay happy.gif
Thanks for the supporting words though ^.^

You're welcome! happy.gif

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#124 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 13 June 2009 - 08:57 PM

Just to clear up a little. The story was In your arms where Danzo was mentioned. it is the prequel to in your eyes so they are connected basically.

back on topic .
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#125 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 13 June 2009 - 10:07 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jun 13 2009, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh yeah, and since you asked for it, Derock:
read left to right it's a backward manga --Click here to view--

111189.gif Great art! I love how Sasuke is all wtf[

I love that Sai and his funnyness.

#126 tosakuai

tosakuai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Nature, Family, and learning about anything Japanese

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:11 PM

Found this while looking at the link to the nine tail posted a while back. under Kitsune: Good Foxes (Kitsune spirit-like a nine tailed one) are associated with Inari. Inari (稲荷?, also Oinari) is the Japanese god of fertility, rice, agriculture, foxes, industry, and worldly success (wikipedia). The Kitsune were Inari's messangers. It also goes on to say mostly women were possessed by foxes. Source of Sexy no Jutsu? Don't know if this has anything to do with upcoming chapters, but thought it was interesting and Kishi obviously read something on this before starting Naruto.

Just thought that was ironic after reading this that they bring Inari back into the story right before the epic Sasuke/Naruto battle.

Probably has nothing to do with current story line, but if you ever read Chapter 0 on one manga, kind of makes sense.

#127 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 13 June 2009 - 11:36 PM

QUOTE (tosakuai @ Jun 13 2009, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Found this while looking at the link to the nine tail posted a while back. under Kitsune: Good Foxes (Kitsune spirit-like a nine tailed one) are associated with Inari. Inari (稲荷?, also Oinari) is the Japanese god of fertility, rice, agriculture, foxes, industry, and worldly success (wikipedia). The Kitsune were Inari's messangers. It also goes on to say mostly women were possessed by foxes. Source of Sexy no Jutsu? Don't know if this has anything to do with upcoming chapters, but thought it was interesting and Kishi obviously read something on this before starting Naruto.

Just thought that was ironic after reading this that they bring Inari back into the story right before the epic Sasuke/Naruto battle.

Probably has nothing to do with current story line, but if you ever read Chapter 0 on one manga, kind of makes sense.

lol, I was wondering if anyone else caught that.

#128 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:47 AM

^ I have a fanart for that too.
symbology for narusakusasu --Click here to view--

read more about the sun, moon, and star. Their personalities match the taroh description like nothing else.

Edited by Nee-sama, 14 June 2009 - 02:50 AM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#129 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jun 13 2009, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ I have a fanart for that too.
symbology for narusakusasu --Click here to view--
read more about the sun, moon, and star. Their personalities match the taroh description like nothing else.

But that supports the Sasuke x Sakura paring. The moon and the star= Sasuke x Sakura if you go by that.

#130 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (tosakuai @ Jun 13 2009, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Source of Sexy no Jutsu?

Kishi got the gender bender idea from Ranma ½ which was the first Shounen to popularize it.

#131 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:48 AM

QUOTE (True @ Jun 14 2009, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kishi got the gender bender idea from Ranma ½ which was the first Shounen to popularize it.

Cool, I think I found a new Anime True thanks for the info hee.

#132 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 06:24 AM

I never got around Ranma... It started when I was born.

(I got hooked into Gundam and Mazinger-Z and other robo anime... XD)

#133 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 14 June 2009 - 06:56 AM

But that supports the Sasuke x Sakura paring. The moon and the star= Sasuke x Sakura if you go by that.

The only simbology has been explictly confirmed in this manga pairingwise is: Naruto & Sakura= Heaven & Earth; Hinata & Neji= Yin and Yang (well, the second example isn't quite a pairing, but you know what I mean).

You can trying finding more simbols, but you don't know if that is the creator's intent, so I consider it a futile exercise.

Sure? I don't think it's farfetched thinking Naruto's oiroke no jutsu comes from old legends about kitsunes morphing into women in order to seduce men. And Naruto doesn't use his transformation constantly, neither his character is built around it.

Anyway, Ranma 1/2 is far from being the first Japanese comic-book uses gender-bending characters (I think the first one was Ribbon no Kishi, by Osamu Tezuka. But I can be mistaken).

I never got around Ranma... It started when I was born.)

(I got hooked into Gundam and Mazinger-Z and other robo anime... XD)

Someone else in this board knows -AND LIKES!- Mazinger Z and other robot anime?

Cloud, if you weren't a boy, I would kiss you.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#134 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:01 AM

The only simbology has been explictly confirmed in this manga pairingwise is: Naruto & Sakura= Heaven & Earth; Hinata & Neji= Yin and Yang (well, the second example isn't quite a pairing, but you know what I mean).

Actually, I have seen a Neji x Hinata paring in the fandom world. I do see that as a possibility thought, if the rumors or true about the Inter breeding.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 14 June 2009 - 07:05 AM.

#135 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 07:02 AM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Jun 14 2009, 02:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cloud, if you weren't a boy, I would kiss you.

Oh dear lord. D:

I was into the biggest mecha anime of my childhood, Mazinger-Z, and a few others I can't recall.

I really don't remember much of it. XD. But I could not go one day without watching it.

(Mazinger- Z was 1972 though... I don't even remember how I got into that. I can't recall the series I used to watch, but it had robots that could pair up and link up with others... it wasn't Transformers)

But, moving on. I could discuss mecha anime all day. XDDD

Edited by Cloud, 14 June 2009 - 07:06 AM.

#136 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:00 AM

I love mecha anime as well. You throw giant robots in an anime and you have my attention.

Edited by dl316bh, 14 June 2009 - 08:01 AM.

bd5.jpg

#137 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:52 AM

Its funny how a disscussion about the latest Naruto chapter can turn into a disscussion about symbology and god know's what. laugh.gif

#138 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:17 PM

Let's try to stay on topic, and leave the mecha and giant robot convo for another thread happy.gif

#139 JABR

JABR

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:26 PM

On a different topic, I wonder if Inari and Tazuna's appearance means we'll be seeing more of the characters that were either one-timers or in the order of their appearance in the first half of the manga.

I'd like to see Neji, Ino and company again.

#140 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 14 June 2009 - 04:54 PM

QUOTE (JABR @ Jun 14 2009, 11:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd like to see Neji, Ino and company again.

Seriously. I would love that too happy.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users