#121 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 04:22 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jan 26 2010, 03:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm pretty sure Ghost's story will be told as a comic book mini-series, not a game....

While your right about that I was digging stuff up and the voice actor for ghost in this game talked about the comic series then how there was a strong possibility ghost would be the focus of the next game/DLC.
BTW if you ever want to play multi-player again don't forget to bring your marshmallows.

JLHza2T.png

#122 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 27 January 2010 - 05:25 AM

Um...marshmallows??

#123 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 06:13 AM

Cause everyone there is camping smile.gif

JLHza2T.png

#124 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 01:24 AM

Has anyone beat Spec Ops all levels on Veteran yet? I've been doing everything by myself on solo until I got stuck on Charlie "Stealth Veteran" were I'm in the omake level of the sniping mission with Captain Macmillan on the first CODMW, I got past the church tower but after I clear the next house and you have those two houses next to each other to go to some guys come out of a bush and always see the bodies of the ones I've already killed and I'm dead in a few seconds.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 01 February 2010 - 01:36 AM.

#125 blindeye

blindeye

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 07:31 AM

Yeah, I beat that by myself.

I looked up the level online and found out that the AI was broken. (Makes complete sense, as you probably agree.) If you get in the view of ANY sniper, he shoots you instantly. Never misses.

The way I did it is this:

I approached from the right side. I waited until that guy walked out past the car. I shot him right when he got to the small fence.
After that I approached crouched, and sniped the soldier in the right house through the window. Next I approached the left house. And took out the 2 guys inside the stable area with a single shot. While doing this, guys will come out from the front of the house. I shot them on sight. After the double kill, go into where they were. Look directly to your right and there might be another soldier there, if he didn't come out and get shot by you already. After the houses are cleared, you get to the hard part. Remember the AI sniper with elite haxors? Well they are even worse now.
Go into the right house and slowly walk across the windows until you get shot. Heal and repeat until you locate the sniper. Shoot anything that you think is the sniper. Repeat this with each window. Then repeat it with the walkway between the two houses. This part gets tricky as the snipers often switch places and move around.
Expose your self, get shot, heal, repeat until sniper is located and kill him. Sadly, this is the only way to do it. Not stealth at all, but IW doesn't seem to care about realistic game play.

Ohh yeah, I forgot something. Use grenades when facing only snipers. Spam them like crazy on the last part of the level, after the two houses. Those damn snipers are impossible to find. Their loud explosions don't seem to alert anybody. Only soldiers who walk around seem to notice explosions. So much for stealth game play...

#126 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 01 February 2010 - 11:45 AM

QUOTE (blindeye @ Feb 1 2010, 01:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I beat that by myself.

I looked up the level online and found out that the AI was broken. (Makes complete sense, as you probably agree.) If you get in the view of ANY sniper, he shoots you instantly. Never misses.

The way I did it is this:

I approached from the right side. I waited until that guy walked out past the car. I shot him right when he got to the small fence.
After that I approached crouched, and sniped the soldier in the right house through the window. Next I approached the left house. And took out the 2 guys inside the stable area with a single shot. While doing this, guys will come out from the front of the house. I shot them on sight. After the double kill, go into where they were. Look directly to your right and there might be another soldier there, if he didn't come out and get shot by you already. After the houses are cleared, you get to the hard part. Remember the AI sniper with elite haxors? Well they are even worse now.
Go into the right house and slowly walk across the windows until you get shot. Heal and repeat until you locate the sniper. Shoot anything that you think is the sniper. Repeat this with each window. Then repeat it with the walkway between the two houses. This part gets tricky as the snipers often switch places and move around.
Expose your self, get shot, heal, repeat until sniper is located and kill him. Sadly, this is the only way to do it. Not stealth at all, but IW doesn't seem to care about realistic game play.

Ohh yeah, I forgot something. Use grenades when facing only snipers. Spam them like crazy on the last part of the level, after the two houses. Those damn snipers are impossible to find. Their loud explosions don't seem to alert anybody. Only soldiers who walk around seem to notice explosions. So much for stealth game play...

I have finally beat it I swap my pistol in for a silenced Uzi and i was able to take care of the few enemies I did alert.

As for take the fight to home turf with the 5 enemy waves with predator drone used against you I just seatted up the auto turret at the beginning so it looks between the taco and burger joint. I just stayed in the taco joint (the enemies can't crawl in the joint entrance) kneeled down/hid behind the bench in the back and the turret wiped out all waves of hostiles while all I had to do was shoot down the choppers from the taco joint windows and after everything else was cleared I grabbed a RPG/MK4 to take out the BRD80's. I guess the hostiles were too dumb to shoot down the turret instead of always trying to kill me only, I sure am glad they were though. biggrin.gif

Now I got Bravo ahead, man you can definitely tell the last one is hard. sweatdrop.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 02 February 2010 - 12:07 AM.

#127 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 05:41 PM

All I have left on Spec Ops is the two Co-Op only missions. happy.gif

#128 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 23 February 2010 - 07:30 AM

For all of you looking to create better classes here are some statistics to give you an edge!

Assault riffle:

M4: 30-20
Scar-H: 40-30
FAMAS: 40-30
M16: 40-30
ACR: 30-20
TAR-21 : 40-30
FN FAL: 55-35
F2000: 30-20
Ak-47: 40-30

SMG:

Mp5K:40-20
P90:30-20
UZI:30-20
vector:25-20
UMP:40 - 35

LMG:

(silenced)

L86: 40-40 (30-30)
RPD: 40 -40 (30-30)
MG4: 30 -30 (20-20)
AUG: 40-40 (30-30)
m240: 30-30 (20-20)

handgun:

USP: 40-25
magnum: 50-35
m9: 40-25
Desert Eagle: 50-30

Machine pistol

pp2000: 40-20
glock: 30-20
m93: 40-30
TMP: 30-20

Sniper:

70 normal, 50 silenced

(head, chest, stomach,)

intervention: 1.5 - 1.5 - 1.1
Barret: 1.5 - 1.5 - 1.1
WA2000: 1.5 - 1.5 - 1
M21 EBR: 1.5 - 1.1 - 1

Flash Chart (Best) --Click here to view--

JLHza2T.png

#129 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 24 February 2010 - 01:33 AM

Hey, MW2 has tiers.

I didn't know this was a fighting game.

Also, they forgot to add the Camping Perk. Because you can pick whatever perks or weapons you take with you. But if you move like a headless chicken in midst of a camping trip, you straight lose.

No complaints from me. I camp too. Because that would be EXACTLY the thing I would do if I was to engage warfare. It's not the funniest, but it's the real thing. But of course, there's also times where you move. Blah blah.

#130 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 27 February 2010 - 07:21 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Feb 25 2010, 09:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I complain because shooting fish in a barrel is no fun. So have fun with your broken game and crappy community while I go play Bad Company 2.

Welp, have fun playing FPS shooter #3324, meanwhile I have fun playing FPS shooter#3322. Because you know. They're so different from one and other. Yeahhh.

#131 Chesh

Chesh

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:50 AM

New Pack Pack for MW 2 to be Released on 30 march for 1200MP or $15

Maps include old favourites Crash and Overgrown from COD4 as well 3 other brand new maps

However It seems a bit steep for game that already cost £40/$60.

2 Remakes and 3 Maps which are most likely to be full of glitches to begin with.

1200MP is what i would pay for an Expansion pack not 5 multiplayer maps this is just IW
abusing there massive fanbase and i hope a large majority of said fans bypass this map pack.
I'm making perfect sense your just not keeping up

#132 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 11:45 PM

http://gameinformer....gn-With-EA.aspx

I"m sure most of you have heard it by now on Call of Duty MW's leaders Jason West and Vince Zampella getting the boot from Activision. Now it seems EA welcomed them with open arms forming their own studio called ?Respawn Entertainment? and plan to countersue for the CODMW franchise they've worked on.

Do you think Activision will win and keep making the franchise with the same team or will they fail?

Edited by Uzumakikage, 12 April 2010 - 11:46 PM.

#133 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 04:53 AM

I think Activision will win and make MW3 but West and Zapellla might make a COD killer maybe work on the new Medal of Honor scheduled for release some time this year (next?)

JLHza2T.png

#134 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 05:57 PM

I love.gif Call of Duty games even though I suck at them and get killed to easy.

#135 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 13 April 2010 - 06:29 PM

QUOTE (dokueki(venom) @ Apr 13 2010, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love.gif Call of Duty games even though I suck at them and get killed to easy.

Yeah. I play them a lot, even though the players are jerks, spammers and kids. However, I play MW2 most of all because of I love the idea of Russia kicking America's keister around. That just makes me smile.

#136 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 06:49 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Apr 13 2010, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah. I play them a lot, even though the players are jerks, spammers and kids. However, I play MW2 most of all because of I love the idea of Russia kicking America's keister around. That just makes me smile.

Screw you man! dry.gif

#137 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 13 April 2010 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 13 2010, 02:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Screw you man! dry.gif

No thanks, I'll be too busy playing Whiskey Hotel and Wolverines over and over.

#138 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 03:02 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Apr 13 2010, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd like to see a fight from both sides. It was a nice change to see the US bombed by the Russians.

And yes, Uzumaki. Infinity Ward will continue production on MW3 once this whole fiasco is over. Right now, its held up.

#139 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:06 PM

I have discovered how truly stupid people in this game can be: My whole team was surrounding a chopper gunner crate I called in, everyone knew about it, and they let an enemy steal it.

I hate gamers. So. Much.

#140 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 06:40 PM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Apr 18 2010, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have discovered how truly stupid people in this game can be: My whole team was surrounding a chopper gunner crate I called in, everyone knew about it, and they let an enemy steal it.

I hate gamers. So. Much.

So you also hate yourself? tongue.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users