Naruto 450

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
331 replies to this topic

#121 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jun 5 2009, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, rereading this conversation I kinda suspect Karui will crush on Ino. :teehee:

Uh, don't you mean Omoi will crush on Ino... tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#122 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:08 PM

Nope, I got it right tongue.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#123 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:09 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jun 5 2009, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, rereading this conversation I kinda suspect Karui will crush on Ino. :teehee:

I'm not following the joke...

Edited by chouzu_tao, 05 June 2009 - 08:09 PM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#124 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jun 5 2009, 04:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, I got it right tongue.gif

Uh... she's talking about a boy. I don't see any yuri-effects. "Some rich, tall, popular hottie...," she want to flirt with a guy.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#125 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:15 PM

Kishi is a friend and member of another site I'm on, I sent him a message hoping for more NaruSaku progressive moments. a_thumbs.gif

#126 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,861 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:19 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 5 2009, 04:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kishi is a friend and member of another site I'm on, I sent him a message hoping for more NaruSaku progressive moments. a_thumbs.gif

?! huh.gif

Are you sure that's really him?

latest?cb=20140126021943

#127 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:21 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Jun 5 2009, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Uh... she's talking about a boy. I don't see any yuri-effects. "Some rich, tall, popular hottie...," she want to flirt with a guy.

Yeah I don't see that either.

Edited by chouzu_tao, 05 June 2009 - 08:21 PM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#128 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:24 PM

Danzo = Tobi = Madara?

Whoever listed that theory earlier, I'm starting to believe it. Tobi had "another matter" to attend to...

#129 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:30 PM

QUOTE (chouzu_tao @ Jun 5 2009, 01:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah I don't see that either.

Gah.. am I really the only one who can see it that way rolleyes.gif He's bragging about getting with girls and it grosses her out? She tells him not to say a cute guy, just use hottie then starts daydreaming about getting with someone more her type... the whole page and the one after it is him teasing her about it. laugh.gif I'm not crazy right!? lol

Edited by Nee-sama, 05 June 2009 - 08:34 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#130 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:30 PM

Yeah he's got his own profile page showing a pic of himself exactly were he lives in Japan, showing him drawing a sketch of naruto, and he also talks about his brother who is also a Manga-ka artist. His brother made the 666 and a few other manga that are at Onemanga.com

Masashi Kishimoto at narutofanwiki.com

I very rarely get a reply back from and he'll eventually tell ya that he's busy working on manga. He tries to stay ahead in making chapters.

#131 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:39 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 5 2009, 03:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah he's got his own profile page showing a pic of himself exactly were he lives in Japan, showing him drawing a sketch of naruto, and he also talks about his brother who is also a Manga-ka artist. His brother made the 666 and a few other manga that are at Onemanga.com

I very rarely get a reply back from and he'll eventually tell ya that he's busy working on manga. He tries to stay ahead in making chapters.

Lol how do we know he the real Kishimoto.

#132 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

No one's pointed out the distinct parallel between the the end of Gaara's rescue when he woke up to see his people rejoicing in him being alive and just the whole crowd scene with the villagers rejoicing in Naruto's victory

#133 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 5 2009, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL! Someone posted a gif siggy over at NF which today is the first time in AGES since I've been back there, and I just HAD to share it with you all here, because it's just so EPIC XD

Clickity click :3

Im stealing that rawr.gif

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jun 5 2009, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A reply I posted on the Onemaga forums:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAndrews
I'd say he did the opposite and destroyed any hope of Naruto and Sakura.

Sakura hugs him, giving Naruto the perfect opening, yet he does nothing. He doesn't even try to embrace her. Add Hinata just smiling, showing no signs of worry or competition and this is the final nail in that coffin and proves their love will never go beyond brother-sisterly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats garbage. Naturally, they're going to put a spin on it. But thing is a hug is huge. Over here, yeah hugs are common even a kiss on the cheek, but in Japan, physical contact is usually considered intimate. Sakura has only hugged Sasuke until now, and Hinata was just an onlooker again. Naruto does not even know Hinata. He has spent way more time with Sakura naturally, they're teammates. They've eaten together. Haven't really seen him ever hang out like that with Hinata.
\

#134 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:42 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 5 2009, 01:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't think that is him, think about it, it would be alot bigger deal if Kishi was actually a member of a fan site, and talked with the members there. cool.gif

#135 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:43 PM

I don't know who would go through that much trouble giving that much legit information and legit e-mail to just pretend to be somebody else. wink.gif

narutofanwiki is a BIG FAN SITE, well not as big as NF or NC but it's the unique database of information that it has. It has a big database that covers almost every character and type of jutsu in the narutoverse.

To further back my claim i remember kishi posting all the english manga volumes in the forum section to try to encourage people to buy more of his manga. If it's not him he must be a good con-artist.

Edited by 6thHokage, 05 June 2009 - 08:48 PM.

#136 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jun 5 2009, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No one's pointed out the distinct parallel between the the end of Gaara's rescue when he woke up to see his people rejoicing in him being alive and just the whole crowd scene with the villagers rejoicing in Naruto's victory

I only mentioned the two, I didn't dissect them as parallels.

Edited by chouzu_tao, 05 June 2009 - 08:50 PM.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#137 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:48 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 5 2009, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know who would go through that much trouble giving that much legit information and legit e-mail to just pretend to be somebody else. wink.gif

Their are a lot of people who do that look at all the scam artistes out their.

#138 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 5 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope, I'm afraid that's a fake Kishimoto. For starters, why would he join a Naruto fansite? His text has a few smatterings of basic Japanese to try and make it sound more convincing. He's already busy enough with his manga! For more evidence, check out the address of his e-mail. It gives you a search portal site, NOT Shueisha. This is the real Shueisha website: http://www.shueisha.co.jp/

It's just someone pretending to be Kishimoto, which is a bit sad really.

On other matters, I've also posted the lineart for that scene in the art forum. happy.gif It's not perfect, but I hope it's of help!

#139 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:54 PM

Dang! Con-Artist, they like to mess with peoples heads. shamefulcry0js.gif

#140 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jun 5 2009, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To further back my claim i remember kishi posting all the english manga volumes in the forum section to try to encourage people to buy more of his manga. If it's not him he must be a good con-artist.

Con artist go as far making website for their fake stuff their selling. People like that can get into any act they wont to. Don't feel bad ok trust me people have fell for stuff like before.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 05 June 2009 - 08:57 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users