• Please log in to reply
5160 replies to this topic

#121 FamoKrishina

FamoKrishina

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:drawing, reading, Naruto, One Piece, Bleach, Kirby, stars, writing, cats, birds, and other stuffs

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:07 PM

Hey look, a Bleach topic! biggrin.gif

I am loving these flashback chaps so much. Heck, I'm just glad it's something other than fighting. Bleach had been boring me to death, but recent chapters have renewed my intrest. Can't wait to see what else Kubo has in store for this little flashback arc. a_dance.gif

The latest chapter wasn't as full of revalations as the previous two, but it was still awesome. I'm a bit of an Urahara fangirl, and so seeing him stop that giant psycho prisoner with one bare hand was total wow.png. And I certainly hadn't expected Mayuri to show up. Man, he should have stayed locked up. Now I wonder how in the heck he went from a prisoner to captain of the 12th division. o_O

But yeah, congrats Kubo, you have successfully recaptured the intrest of many of your fans. XD

#122 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 08:49 PM

Woot! Flashbacks are always fun, and i love Shingi, especially now that we get to see him with long hair! I had actually gone off Bleach for a little bit, not really intentionally, and then i suddenly remembered about it and spent most of yesterday catching up, and i have to say as of late, Bleach has totally beat Naruto in terms of entertainment, especially with all the fighting!

#123 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 19 April 2008 - 07:32 PM

I'm not sure what to say about this chapter... Well, at least we got to see that Byakuya was more like Ichigo in his youth than he would ever admit to his face, and of course... a certain catwoman was the one to drive him up the wall... a funny scene btw! He's as arrogant and rash as Ichigo is, so I wonder what (other than him taking over as leader of the Kuchiki clan) shoved that icetap up his arse.

#124 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:24 PM

Dude Byakuya acting all rash and crazy was total lulz! XD It makes you wonder when he started acting all serious. It was cool to see that Yoruichi pwn him in speed even when he was younger! XD

And when they were talking about the genius, I thought it was going to be Hitsugaya, but it turned out be Ichimuaru! I guess its a good thing he's still crazy before he met Aizen so he wasn't changed after him, or he just got more creepy after it! XD If he's a genius at that age, I really want to see his Bankai now! How freaking amazing would it be? And hows he going to get away with killing the 3rd seat guy in his division? I wonder if this is the beginning of him and Aizen teaming up.

Cant wait for the next few chapters of the flashback! I think its around 4 more left so still looking forward to it!

Edited by TrueSalvation, 19 April 2008 - 08:25 PM.

#125 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:24 PM

hmm...Ichimaru was stronger than Byakuga when they were younger. Seems like Aizen recruited him at that point already. Seems like Ichimaru is the type of guy to play games. Most likely this is the reason why he's following Aizen as well. I won't be surprised if Ichimaru turns out to be stronger than we think, maybe even stronger than Aizen.
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#126 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 19 April 2008 - 08:56 PM

Yes! We get to see more Gin! It seems this is probably where Aizen starts to recruit him into his master plan! Can you tell i'm really excited to see Gin is the child prodigy? Long live the fangirl! Anyway, Byakuya was rather interesting to see as a kid, it took me a long time to accept that it really was him and not a girl though (especially with the pony tail). I cracked up when the man was saying how he wished Byakuya would lose the rash attitude, he got his wish didn't he! Oh! And we finally got to see more Mayuri! I don't know why everyone hates him, he kicks serious @$$. Alas, though am i the only one that thinks Gin is the most adorable (in a very mocking and sarcastic kind of way) little thing ever! I wanted to run up pinch his cheeks at that last part, provided i'd probably get mauled. Anyway, i'm loving this flashback thing and i wonder if we'll see any Matsumoto since Gin's there and all.

#127 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 19 April 2008 - 09:18 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if Gin held back his real strength even from Aizen, and that in the end, he'll be either the one who kills Aizen for his own selfish gain, or because he wants to take over. His Shikai isn't very impressive though, as it's more of a sniper rifle thingie than something you can use in one on one battle, but his Bankai has to be interesting!

#128 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 20 April 2008 - 01:06 AM

Sad though it may be, these flashback chapters are infinitely more interesting than the fangirl-esque chapters that are currently going on in the Naruto manga.

The one thing that really tickled me was Byakuya, he was hilarious. XDD

#129 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 20 April 2008 - 03:10 AM

So much cool stuff happening, i agree! I wonder why Urahara recruited Mayuri so quickly, and how that is really even allowed.

Byakuya looks so kawaii XD he and Yoruichi have a similar relationship that Hitsugaya and Rangiku have, it seems, which is amazing and totally hilarious. Though I do feel saddened that Byakuya really clammed up in later years, perhaps because of family pressures, poor guy.

And last but not least, freaky psycho Gin o_O Didnt see THAT coming, I thought he'd be more er, normal, especially given his closeness with someone like Rangiku... now I'm not sure who will fight Gin in the end, because he was compared to Byakuya, but also considered a prodigy which pairs him with Hitsugaya as well. But I'm still leaning towards Hitsugaya vs Gin, because of how he messed with Hitsu and Rangiku previously.

Cant wait for the next chappie ;D

#130 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 20 April 2008 - 04:35 PM

It's getting good, I still want to know if Isshin will come in.

It's hard waiting a week between chapters, it's sooo good I want to know what will happen.

In the forums, ad blocking your signature.

#131 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 05:35 AM

Man that was some cliffhanger and now its making me anxious for more XDD!

Could this be the beginning of the Vizards?

I am guessing Aizen or Gin must be behind the disappearances. The Shinigamis all disappearing without their shiusho must be the hypnosis effect. And if Aizen is behind it, then that makes sense why the Vizards hate him. The ending was crazy. Kensei acted as if he knew the person who stabbed him because he was like "You...bastard!" as if he had seen them before. Then Hiyori talks about it time for *something* and Kisuke is worried..

Looks as if trouble is starting up in the peaceful Soul Society. I really wonder how all the Vizards left and the new Gotei 13 were assigned. How did the whole change/transaction happen? How did Aizen sneak away with it all? I still want to see that eras Kenpachi!!!

Really really looking forward to next weeks chapter as we draw closer to the end of this flashback gaiden and all these damn mysteries to be solved! a_spaz.gif

Edited by TrueSalvation, 10 May 2008 - 05:42 AM.

#132 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 10 May 2008 - 05:44 AM

a_shifty.gif

<.<

>.>

I'm a recent convert to Bleach...I decided for the sake of my interest in the series not to read what others have written yet on here, lol. I will say this much though, I had my doubts about the series, and I was proven wrong. It's original and well done. I love the characters, and the plot is amazing so far.

Bleach rocks...enough said...

ahem...that is all. mellow.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#133 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 02:22 PM

Oh God yes, the recent chapters are made of Win and God!

What do you think about the recent chapters Vash the Stampede?

I agree 100%

#134 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 04:18 PM

Writers are evil with their oh-so clever invention of cliffhangers rawr.gif.

But anyway, despite the pure satinism of it, the cliffhanger did leave us with some interesting clues to ponder, especially with how Kensei acted we now know that the killer is someone we already are familiar with and not any sort of new epidemic. Also with what Hiyori said at the end, it makes me think that it's probably Aizen behind this and if not directly, Gin acting on his orders. On the side note, who else loves Mayuri eh?

#135 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 10 May 2008 - 11:04 PM

Every series has it's ups and downs with that said bleach has kept me interested and i can't wait to see more.

#136 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 15 May 2008 - 02:42 PM

The bleach manga at this point is awesome =D
In the next few chapters, we're probably going to find out how Hiyori and the others became vizards and why Urahara and Yoruichi had to leave. Were they behind it in the first place? We'll probably find out on which side the vizards are as well.

The bleach anime at this point is terrible. Geez...this alternative reality filler arc is weird, badly animated and boring arg.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#137 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts
  • Interests:sewing, sleeping, drawing, tasty food, video games, manga/comic booking, anime, and music

Posted 15 May 2008 - 07:24 PM

I hate waiting a week inbetween, this it why I try not to catch up, cause now I get annoyed when it's cliff hangers like that.

I'm not taking any guesses on who's doing what since I don't know at this point, and as soon as I guess, I'm normally wrong.

#138 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 04:03 PM

Holy sh!t This last chapter was awesome. Bleach keeps getting better and better! wow.png

I guess this is when Kisuke leaves Soul Society and all the Vizards are formed. And Tessai was a Kido captain? Hachi was his lieutent? Holy crap Soul Society must have lost a lot of strength once they all left. I doubt Kisuke is just going to sit back and watch. He's bound to do something amazing/crazy. Yoruichi is probably going to help him out since she left as well. Oh I want to see them team up!

And that last page with Kensei looking all weird. What the hell could that be? Who could have done it? Why is he like that? And Shinji came to the resuce of Hiyori! I really want to see him fight aswell as all the other Captains and Vizards!

I still want to see the 11th Division Captain. Who was the Kenpachi of that era and was he as crazy as the last one! I don't know what I'd do if he came in all suddenly during a fight. That be just insane! /end Mindless Kenpachi fanboying XDD!!

Oh and I wonder if Ichigo's dad shows up. He was a Captain after all. Would he have been the replacement once the Gotei 13 lost a lot of people. That would be an interesting thing to see!

So many things happening amongst all the madness and I must know the answers! This era of Soul Society is really interesting and I want to find out how everything changed with so many of the Gotei 13 leaving. This flashback gaiden is just superb!

Oh and Bleach > Naruto.

Edited by TrueSalvation, 16 May 2008 - 04:09 PM.

#139 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 06:35 PM

QUOTE (TrueSalvation @ May 16 2008, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh and I wonder if Ichigo's dad shows up. He was a Captain after all. Would he have been the replacement once the Gotei 13 lost a lot of people. That would be an interesting thing to see!

I've been saying this since they started out this way. About time someone else picked up on it.

#140 Nikko

Nikko

Lady Perv <3

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,919 posts

Posted 23 May 2008 - 09:40 PM

T^T this is why I never stay up to date with series in japan, cause now I have to wait a whole other week to see what happens. I'm starting to doubt that they'll work in Ichigo's father since there focusing more on the Vizards and why Uruhara left the soul society. But I may be wrong, I atleast hope I am. I wanted a chance to see more on the past of the "current" captains, but it also looks like they've made their apperance and it may be left at those breif moments. But also if they started listing these as -108 I wonder if they'll do 108 chapters or break off and come back to it at one point. I mean unless they start double chaptering the Shonen Jump there, it'd take two years for this flash back, that's assuming they have a chapter a week.

You notice we've still not seen the 11th captain, I'm starting to wonder if there's any chance that that's where Ichigo's father is, he did seem strong the few chances you get to see him fight, and there is alwayst he chance that he took the job he has in the real world to make up for those he hurt in the soul society. huh.gif I dunno, but I want to.

But you know at this point I'm just glad we have a break from what was happening. I got in trouble a few times for yelling at the computer in the dorm lounge cause I was getting sick of the never ending fight. Thankfully it was a male RA and he thought I was playing a game, when he saw it was a comic I was sent to bed. But I guess if your yelling at a comic to "just kittening kill him already" and it's 2am, you need some sleep.

I can't wait for next weeks!

Edited by Nikko, 23 May 2008 - 09:47 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users