• Please log in to reply
1664 replies to this topic

#121 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 06 May 2010 - 12:35 AM

1. If my wife's photo ends up in the morning paper, you'll be at the next morning's front paper since I gonna sue you for breach of security. With some luck you might gonna ends up in Discovery channel in the TV show called: Greece's Hardest Prison XD
2. I'm addicted to Chrysanthemum tea. Don't ask
3. lol, sound like you're ready to kick some ass in the party dressed like that. Hopefully you won't b mistaken as a w***e

Edited by BlackLightning, 06 May 2010 - 12:36 AM.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#122 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:15 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ May 6 2010, 03:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1. If my wife's photo ends up in the morning paper, you'll be at the next morning's front paper since I gonna sue you for breach of security. With some luck you might gonna ends up in Discovery channel in the TV show called: Greece's Hardest Prison XD
2. I'm addicted to Chrysanthemum tea. Don't ask
3. lol, sound like you're ready to kick some ass in the party dressed like that. Hopefully you won't b mistaken as a w***e

1. XD XD XD Ok, I'll come as a policewoman and take a look at ur haunted house =] [P.S: Thnx God, this show doesn't exist!! XD]
2. I won't ask
2. No, it wasn't that hot! Calm down, I'm not like that!!! After all, that navy t-shirt is strict (I don't wanna hear any comments about my b***s). Anyway, the excursion is over. GOOD NEWS: I had an amazing time! I had been dancing in the bus (while everybody had been taking photos of me and recording vids.. How embarassing! But I usually don't care about others, so I kept dancing! XD). We played Dare or Dare (new version; it's not the dare or truth game) ate much, I drank 2 cups of cappuccino and I bought two rings (a black one and a silver one). BAD NEWS: HE was not there!! Why?? He was in Cyprus... DAMMIT!!! I wanna cry!!!!!!!! sad.gif:'( How sad! How bad!!! Grrrrrr.. I'm gonna kill him!!! :@ :@ Gotta....stay...calm... arg.gif

AnywayS, life goes on. I gotta figure out a way to play Dare or Dare not only with his friends, as I did, but also with him... But I can't think of anything!!

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Should I buy drums and practice myself?? Or start lessons?
Songs of the day: Diary of Jane
Breath into me
Chewing gum of the day: Vivident Xylit Watermelon & Acai berry
Color of the day: Dark green
Mood of the day: Head in clouds/Unhappy/Funny

#123 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:12 AM

1. Well... since I'm living in Australia, the place you gonna go to if it happen prob gonna be Australian jail... and there IS a show called: Australian's Hardest prison. Not so safe anymore, are you? Policewoman huh? I can still sue you for entering my property without permission.... tongue.gif
2. Lol, you just have rotten luck with the boy aren't you? maybe he's purposely missing the trip so he can run away from you? (Yes, I'm deeply enjoying this tongue.gif)
3. Well... it helps if you know a bit of the basic before you start the lesson. like... knowing how to keep steady rhythm over extended period of time (5-10 minutes) and hand/leg coordination. The easiest way to practice them at the same time is like this: Hold a pen/pencil between your thumb and pointing finger loosely and hit it against a table or something, make sure the tip to middle of the pen hit the table at the same time WITHOUT dropping it or bouncing, accompany it with left leg steps (Example: 2 pen hit + 1 step. Second pen hit is when you step your leg)

If you don't have the basic, it gonna take hella lot longer even if you take a lesson but if you do have the basic down pat, with some luck you may able to practice straight to the low-intermediate level smile.gif

Edited by BlackLightning, 08 May 2010 - 12:19 AM.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

#124 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:54 AM

Well, my big bro Frankie taught himself to play the guitar, and he's pretty good, so maybe you should see if you can teach yourself with the help of an instructional book and/or video, and if that doesn't work, you could lessons. Or not. I wouldn't know, I never taught myself to play anything. (I learned to play the flute from my beginner band teacher.)

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#125 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 11:45 AM

Well, a friend of my best friend knows how to play the drums...I may ask him for help. Thanks for the advice!!

#126 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 02:27 AM

thats for the best I guess

#127 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 06:29 PM

1. Yeah, also I'm not an adult, so you could also end up being in jail... What a nice thought!! (I AM ENJOYING THIS!!! MUHAHAHA!!)
2. Oh, come on, u won't make me tick this time. He didn't even know we'd be in the same bus an PLUS this trip was already organized. I read the list with the names of the kids that would take part; he was not included in it. Better luck next time... sad.gif
3. I already started practicing. I am doing well. I lost my rhythm when 3 minutes passed though. But it's my first time, so I won't lose hope!!! xD

UpDaTe

Yesterday I had the best bath of my life... I bought a new Kings & Queens Shower Gel with sugar and Blue Egyptian Lotus, Pomengrate and Malachite extracts. I smelled like a queen when I got out of the bathtub..It was so relaxing that I couldn't stand but keep lying in there for half an hour... XD Then I heard (for the 10th time in my life) Tiesto's CD, Kaleidoscope (note: this is a greek word!!) and went to bed. Today I took the Examination For The Certificate of Proficiency in English of the Michigan University. Last year, when I was 12, I took the City and Guilds C2 Mastery examination and I passed. The second one certificate is equivalent to the first one, BUT it doesn't give u the right to teach in Private Schools. Now, If I have passed, I will be given the opportunity to teach in ANY private school when I become 18. YAY!! I love english!! I wanna become an English Teacher and then study in America.. Dunno what I'm gonna study, but I'M SURE it will be sth related to english... smile.gif XD

It's MOTHER'S DAY!! What did ya buy ur mom?? ^^

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Why do I like drums that much??? XD
Songs of the day:Alors on Dance - Stomae
Who wants to be alone - TIESTO FTW
Chewing gum of the day:Trident Lemon Mystery
Color of the day: Hot Pink
Mood of the day: Head in clouds/Happy/Confident/Optimistic/STUCK (<3)

#128 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:44 PM

1. No I won't. coz if you're not an adult, then being a policewoman is out of the question that means you're working illegally, thats even more reason for you to end up in the jail XD
2. Hey if you can find out that he's not in the trip before-hand, what makes you think he can't find out that YOU'RE in the the trip before-hand and decide to pull out XD
3. Well, not many people got it right the first time.

For Question of the day: I dunno about you but I like drum coz it let me let out my stress and in band, drum plays as the "shadow leader" why do I say so? Thats because drum control the band's timing during the play, if the beat is messy, the whole music will be total chaos. But on the other side, Drum rarely is in the center of attention, thats the singer and the guitarist job. Interesting isn't it? smile.gif that fits me just well since I don't like being in the center of attention much but still allow me to have control over the others XD

#129 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ May 9 2010, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For Question of the day: I dunno about you but I like drum coz it let me let out my stress and in band, drum plays as the "shadow leader" why do I say so? Thats because drum control the band's timing during the play, if the beat is messy, the whole music will be total chaos. But on the other side, Drum rarely is in the center of attention, thats the singer and the guitarist job. Interesting isn't it? smile.gif that fits me just well since I don't like being in the center of attention much but still allow me to have control over the others XD

QFT

#130 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 11:16 PM

Oh forgot 1 more interesting things about drum: unlike Guitar or other instrument, Drum have unlimited combination of sound, even when you make minor change like changing your grip on the stick from relax to tight, the sound can be VERY different (Relaxed grip tend to have deeper and echo-ish sound while stronger grip give stronger and louder beat) it gives more room for imagination and creativity smile.gif

#131 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 12:02 PM

Meh, I found out that during practice.... XD Yesterday, I kept my rhythm steady for 5 minutes!!! YAY! XD a_dance.gif

#132 Ramen-chan

Ramen-chan

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:Have fun with friends,Anime,Manga,Drawing,Soccer,Nature,Music,foreign languages &amp; culture,daydreaming,eating!

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:32 PM

Hi there!Wow you play drums?That is SO cool,i'd love to learn playing drums,and guitar too!When i was younger,i wanted to play violin lol !
The feeling when you hit the drums must be awesome!Unfortunatelly i didn't had the chance to play(yet!) but my cellphone has a game where you play drums! xD
I wish you GOOD LUCK with the results biggrin.gif!You made me remember when i had these 2 years ago...miss my classmates and teachers,i had a great time then...
Oh noes!Talking about exams,mine start in 4 days :O

#133 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 08:32 PM

Yay! I need to stop my flute obsession and learn to play another instrument. I'm going for either bass clarinet or violin, especially electric.

Lawlz, did you know that there are electric kazoos out there?

Edited by KonaKonaFan, 10 May 2010 - 08:33 PM.

#134 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:34 AM

QUOTE (Ramen-chan @ May 10 2010, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi there!Wow you play drums?That is SO cool,i'd love to learn playing drums,and guitar too!When i was younger,i wanted to play violin lol !
The feeling when you hit the drums must be awesome!Unfortunatelly i didn't had the chance to play(yet!) but my cellphone has a game where you play drums! xD
I wish you GOOD LUCK with the results biggrin.gif !You made me remember when i had these 2 years ago...miss my classmates and teachers,i had a great time then...
Oh noes!Talking about exams,mine start in 4 days :O

Hi Ramen-chan!! I don't have that game in my mobile phone...And I don't have drums sad.gif I am practicing using chopsticks, my desk and my shoes as pedals XD
Thank you very much! I'll do my best! The first lesson is History (kinda boring! XD ) Good Luck to u, too!! biggrin.gif

#135 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 10:36 AM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ May 10 2010, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yay! I need to stop my flute obsession and learn to play another instrument. I'm going for either bass clarinet or violin, especially electric.

Lawlz, did you know that there are electric kazoos out there?

Electric kazoos?? OMG, I've never heard that!! I'd prefer violin if I were u..... smile.gifbiggrin.gif
Press ENTER to look up iWiktionary or CTRL+ENTER to look up in Wikipedia

#136 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ May 11 2010, 05:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Electric kazoos?? OMG, I've never heard that!! I'd prefer violin if I were u..... smile.gifbiggrin.gif
Press ENTER to look up iWiktionary or CTRL+ENTER to look up in Wikipedia

Yeah, but don't know. I'm sort of leaning towards bass clarinet....

#137 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:13 PM

UPDATE

Today: HISTORY--> 6/21 lessons are done. The deadline (or better... the dead end!!) is on Tuesday. I still have plenty of time available!!
I bought chopsticks! But I don't have time for practice!!! Patience; it's an awful examination month...It will end sometime!!! XD
When exams end I wanna go for a good shopping therapy and a cappuccino therapy. NO COFFEE during exams, I don't wanna be like a neurotic hyper during the physics exercises!! XD
Song of the day: In and out of love
(p.s: LIGHTNING--> He didn't know that before-hand bcz I DO know how to keep some things secret.. pictureem0.gif)
Mood of the day: Bored/ Nerd (XD)/ Dissapointed (No more HIM.... I will be taking my exams at 10:00...he will be taking them at 08:00... Four months without him... argh1.png Why four? The exam period is a month. And summer lasts 3 months, although we are a lil bit "neighbors" I will have no contact with him... sad.gif (Rotten luck) Goodbye *****..... sad.gif (sniff)

#138 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:08 AM

#139 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 07:20 AM

what do you mean by that lightning? That he may have seen my blog?

#140 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 01:04 PM

Nope, I'm saying he might have the same list and saw your name there.... without you knowing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users