2627 replies to this topic

#121 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:03 AM

He did put subtle moments in 01 but did not want to make it to obivious so yeah thats why the pair turned out that way it did.

I don't know if you shipped it but i didn't mean to break your heart if you did. Sometimes truth hurts.  :sad:

Someone mentioned shipping wars yeah im ignoring that it was already a bitter BITTER lost for me as a kid so no.

I wonder why he didn't control his team then? Also, I knew about it and I'm not upset. Naruto was my first shallow lost. Anyway, why his workers did those moments under his supervision?

#122 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:24 AM

I wonder why he didn't control his team then? Also, I knew about it and I'm not upset. Naruto was my first shallow lost. Anyway, why his workers did those moments under his supervision?

I don't know ether this is the same guy who didn't tell his his production crew about his plan beforehand so not everyone got the message. I did mention that he didn't want to make it to obivious so i guess not everyone noticed it because of that.

#123 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 12:52 AM

I don't know ether this is the same guy who didn't tell his his production crew about his plan beforehand so not everyone got the message. I did mention that he didn't want to make it to obivious so i guess not everyone noticed it because of that.

Well, I can't be that upset because I guess they didn't push it further or rather have one of them already say he/she's love that person. Plus it didn't last long, so it's not insulting.

#124 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 04:21 AM

Another downplay  are the Dark Lords , when they showed Lucemon I said what! the leader himself shows the Digiworld ended in the Digimon Fusion universe, but happen? boo it was simple to defeat it. Lilithmon downplay her too, come on is they are one of 7 Dark lords.

This two groups are  my favorites:

RK:

http://fc08.devianta...996-d53rmzb.jpg

Dark Lords

http://image.blingee...96_606757.gif?4

You're right. I mean they are called the Dark LORDS and the ROYAL KNIGHTS lol….those names should be connotative of something. At least Royal Knights got some love in the X-evolution movie

Hm...Could Kishi be behind this? Listening to fans...I know!

Retcon the pairing!

.......................still waiting.......

Oh you have no idea how badly I want a retcon of 02 ending…Taiora few

Well the original japanese director of digimon never liked the idea of tai and sora ending up together because he saids its too cilche so he always planned matt/sora to end up together. However not everyone in the production crew was aware of his plan since he never told them in advance. Thats why in the movie it had a tai/sora ship teasing moment. I heard one of the japanese writer who liked tai/sora got soo pissed off that his pair was never meant to be and he gave a fanservice moment in the 3rd digimon movie. He was very shocked.   

I have heard this to be the case, but he did a poor job. A couple was established through the narrative, almost as if it had a will of its own. He should not have come in and interfered with that, if he actually cared it wouldn't have ended up in this situation, besides he pairing is foolish, just look at all the other ppl involved in production on both the Japanese side as well as the English side, who thought it should have been Tai and Sora. 

#125 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:01 PM

Well, I can't be that upset because I guess they didn't push it further or rather have one of them already say he/she's love that person. Plus it didn't last long, so it's not insulting.

I used to hate the digimon ending for a long long time until naruto and legend of korra made me kinda of forgive it. Don't get me wrong i still don't like the digimon ending but i,ve seen MUCH worse. AS the pairings i might not like the fact that tai had to push to the loser trope in order to make matt look better, but at least he still developed as a character and became a more mature leader its better than the what happened in naruto.

You're right. I mean they are called the Dark LORDS and the ROYAL KNIGHTS lol….those names should be connotative of something. At least Royal Knights got some love in the X-evolution movie

Oh you have no idea how badly I want a retcon of 02 ending…Taiora few

I have heard this to be the case, but he did a poor job. A couple was established through the narrative, almost as if it had a will of its own. He should not have come in and interfered with that, if he actually cared it wouldn't have ended up in this situation, besides he pairing is foolish, just look at all the other ppl involved in production on both the Japanese side as well as the English side, who thought it should have been Tai and Sora. 

Its time to let taiora go as much as i like this pairing as a kid and as an adult its not worth getting upset for decades. I could recommend a good fanfic thats done by person named angelrin heres the link. It ship teases taiora. 

http://angelrin89.tu...enture-Remix-02

I disliked the fact that he thinks making the hero being a loser to the rival is unique in terms of everything. Yeah mainxmain get together a lot but breaking that cilche in order run into herione having interest in the bad boy with a traumatizing past is far from original.  :ermm:

Edited by rikakim94, 11 March 2015 - 05:05 PM.

#126 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:05 PM

I used to hate the digimon ending for a long long time until naruto and legend of korra made me kinda of forgive. Don't get me wrong i still don't like the digimon ending but i,ve seen MUCH worse. AS the pairings i might not like the fact that tai had to push to the loser trope in order to make matt look better, but at least he still developed as a character and became a more mature leader its better than the what happened in naruto.

I disliked the fact that he thinks making the hero being a loser to the rival is unique in terms of everything. Yeah mainxmain get together a lot but breaking that cilche in order run into herione having interest in the bad boy with a traumatizing past is far from original.  :ermm:

I wanna comment on the Korra ending, but this in the wrong thread XD

I was disappointed with the pairings in the end. Season 2 is fresher in my head, so I shipped KarixT.K. a lot. Should have seen my face when I didn't see them become cannon yrs ago...

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#127 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:40 PM

This is absolutely awesome :https://www.animenew...i-sequel/.85816

Aw yeah...

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#128 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:50 PM

Aw yeah...

Its coming out in April.

#129 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 11 March 2015 - 05:56 PM

so hyped for this! :excited:

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#130 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:10 PM

So question:

What is your opinion on Digimon 1+2 and if it's good, why less damaged compare to Naruto?

#131 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 06:21 PM

So question:

What is your opinion on Digimon 1+2 and if it's good, why less damaged compare to Naruto?

The digimon 2 epilogue was bad because of some of the futures of the characters, they were pretty stupid

However the series were actually pretty good for a children series, with 1 being better than 2. The pairing thing is a minor complaint since pairings weren't really that much of a big deal for digimon unlike naruto where pairings were supposed to not be a big deal but ended up helping in ruining the series 

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#132 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 07:15 PM

The digimon 2 epilogue was bad because of some of the futures of the characters, they were pretty stupid

However the series were actually pretty good for a children series, with 1 being better than 2. The pairing thing is a minor complaint since pairings weren't really that much of a big deal for digimon unlike naruto where pairings were supposed to not be a big deal but ended up helping in ruining the series 

Indeed the pairing is a minor thing in Digimon and every Digimon has it shipping, but still it doesn't spoil the series.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#133 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:40 AM

I used to hate the digimon ending for a long long time until naruto and legend of korra made me kinda of forgive it. Don't get me wrong i still don't like the digimon ending but i,ve seen MUCH worse. AS the pairings i might not like the fact that tai had to push to the loser trope in order to make matt look better, but at least he still developed as a character and became a more mature leader its better than the what happened in naruto.

Its time to let taiora go as much as i like this pairing as a kid and as an adult its not worth getting upset for decades. I could recommend a good fanfic thats done by person named angelrin heres the link. It ship teases taiora. 

http://angelrin89.tu...enture-Remix-02

I'm not like holding on to it, visiting forums everyday for the past 15yrs lol, I have moved on. That being said I will not let it go per say, it felt like an injustice and nothing bothers me more then injustice. 

Anyway I agree that by trying to be autonomous, you have failed at being autonomous and i feel like mainxmain doesn't happen as much as ppl think

#134 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:24 AM

I'm not like holding on to it, visiting forums everyday for the past 15yrs lol, I have moved on. That being said I will not let it go per say, it felt like an injustice and nothing bothers me more then injustice. 

Anyway I agree that by trying to be autonomous, you have failed at being autonomous and i feel like mainxmain doesn't happen as much as ppl think

Yeah im still bitter about it but mostly moved on. You really don't don't think mainxmain end up together a lot how so? I find this opinion rare a lot of people whine about the mc always get the girl and its better if they just stay friends for once.

Does anyone own any digimon merchandise? if so what are they?

Edited by rikakim94, 15 March 2015 - 04:26 AM.

#135 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:51 AM

Yeah im still bitter about it but mostly moved on. You really don't don't think mainxmain end up together a lot how so? I find this opinion rare a lot of people whine about the mc always get the girl and its better if they just stay friends for once.

A D-3, some figures like B. Wargreymon, Omegamon, Shurimon, Raidramon and Wargreymon.  I got an Album of collectable stamps.

#136 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:58 PM

A D-3, some figures like B. Wargreymon, Omegamon, Shurimon, Raidramon and Wargreymon.  I got an Album of collectable stamps.

oh wow! I have tai's digivice from the 15th anniversary, I have the d arts for wargreymon.omegamon/gundam version of it and small figurines from season 1 digidestines and the lead character along with his digimon in the 6th season. 

#137 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:01 PM

oh wow! I have tai's digivice from the 15th anniversary, I have the d arts for wargreymon.omegamon/gundam version of it and small figurines from season 1 digidestines and the lead character along with his digimon in the 6th season. 

Nice you got some actual stuff.

#138 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:08 PM

Nice you got some actual stuff.

Im planning to buy character straps of tai,sora,mimi and maybe kairi? Also takuyas digivice from season 4. :happy:  

#139 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:32 AM

Is that another word for trying to be unique? or it means something else?

#140 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 05:19 AM

hmmm can't think of specifics, but it always seems like the pair i root for never pans out, and its not like I root against MxM

That awesome, I wanted the darts of wargreymon and Omnimon but didn't have the cash at the time, now its too late :(

Is that another word for trying to be unique? or it means something else?

Yea pretty much

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users