LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:19 PM

Your review was a lot better this time ^_^ It was more cohesive and you looked like you prepared yourself a lot better for it. Did you mentioned the other department of equipment (or whatever that was) though. Lol, at your nicknames for the characters :lmao: The guy with the shadows is pretty cool! I totally misunderstood his quirk :sweat:

You're rereading Bleach? I still remember the first episode :D Oh, quick correction: I remember now that I stopped in the middle of the Orihime rescue arc. Ichigo and co have already infiltrated the building. Can't remember where I left of exactly. Kudo better surpass Naruto in its ending :hm: I don't acccept another horrible ending to a great shounen series. The different endings Naruto could have had after Ch.698 *sigh* When I bought AoT yesterday, I saw all those Naruto volumes... I felt so angry/horrible that I wished I could have ripped of the volumes from the shelves and tear them apart seriously.

Yeah, Noragami is monthly :( Is Noragami a shounen? Or what category does it belong to?

Thank trang, I probably had to rerecord the review maybe 2 to 3 times before i could get it perfect. So I'm glad I was able to deliver on that part, yeah I couldn't help it the nicknames are irresistible for me who knows I might do the save for some characters in Tokyo Ghoul maybe. It is really hard to misinterpret people's quirks in the manga and thankfully the shadow quirk was pretty easy to stand out.  

I was feeling pretty nostalgic because I was watching The third Bleach Movie (Fade to Black) which is one of the two Bleach Movies I love going back to and seeing. So after I finished rewatching that movie I was like man now i want to read Bleach again, and I'm doing just that at the moment and quite honestly it's interesting reading Bleach from a volume standpoint. It's very time consuming to me at least. Tell me about it if Kubo messes up for Bleach, I pray he doesn't, I'll take a flight to japan and smack some sense into these mangaka probably give them like an hour to 2 hour rant about writing a better ending lol  :sweat:

lol the same thing happens to me whenever I go pick up manga volumes for different series, and I just glimpse over Naruto several times and just ignore what I see, but deep inside it still hurts and I feel like just burning them.  

As for Noragami at least I know now that it's a monthly, and as for the category I checked mangapanda, and they've listed it as a shounen. I got to say for a shounen it's got some really dark elements to it. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#122 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:43 PM

Thank trang, I probably had to rerecord the review maybe 2 to 3 times before i could get it perfect. So I'm glad I was able to deliver on that part, yeah I couldn't help it the nicknames are irresistible for me who knows I might do the save for some characters in Tokyo Ghoul maybe. It is really hard to misinterpret people's quirks in the manga and thankfully the shadow quirk was pretty easy to stand out.  

I was feeling pretty nostalgic because I was watching The third Bleach Movie (Fade to Black) which is one of the two Bleach Movies I love going back to and seeing. So after I finished rewatching that movie I was like man now i want to read Bleach again, and I'm doing just that at the moment and quite honestly it's interesting reading Bleach from a volume standpoint. It's very time consuming to me at least. Tell me about it if Kubo messes up for Bleach, I pray he doesn't, I'll take a flight to japan and smack some sense into these mangaka probably give them like an hour to 2 hour rant about writing a better ending lol  :sweat:

lol the same thing happens to me whenever I go pick up manga volumes for different series, and I just glimpse over Naruto several times and just ignore what I see, but deep inside it still hurts and I feel like just burning them.  

As for Noragami at least I know now that it's a monthly, and as for the category I checked mangapanda, and they've listed it as a shounen. I got to say for a shounen it's got some really dark elements to it. 

Oh, so you rerecorded yourself several times? Well, it's good to know that you put so much effort into your reviews.

Lol, they kind of have nicknames already for many characters: Kaneki- Eyepatch/Centipede, Touka- Rabbit, Rize- Binge Eater, Tsukiyama- Gourmet, Nishiki- Serpent... But other nicknames can be fun, too:D I like to call Sasaki "Sasorious" :chuckle:

Nostalgia hits everyone. I knew that I would try to finish One Piece and Bleach once I'm done with Naruto. Oh boy, my summer will be completely devoted to Mangas. I wonder what the "big three" mangas will be in the future though... I don't see One Piece dropping in sales anytimes soon... Aot is definitely on that list. I hope, hope, TG will also be the next big hit. Boku no Hero Academia has big chances. Did you see that note in the beginning of Ch.25 that says that they printed "600,000" copies in anticipation?!

Lol, at this point, I'd love to fly to Japan to prevent another fiaco happening in the mangaverse.

So Noragami is shounen... Hmm, didn't really get that impression, but ok.

Oh, and the anime was outstanding. I loved the last episode!

Edited by trang95, 31 December 2014 - 03:43 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#123 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,435 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:23 PM

Oh, so you rerecorded yourself several times? Well, it's good to know that you put so much effort into your reviews.

Lol, they kind of have nicknames already for many characters: Kaneki- Eyepatch/Centipede, Touka- Rabbit, Rize- Binge Eater, Tsukiyama- Gourmet, Nishiki- Serpent... But other nicknames can be fun, too:D I like to call Sasaki "Sasorious" :chuckle:

Nostalgia hits everyone. I knew that I would try to finish One Piece and Bleach once I'm done with Naruto. Oh boy, my summer will be completely devoted to Mangas. I wonder what the "big three" mangas will be in the future though... I don't see One Piece dropping in sales anytimes soon... Aot is definitely on that list. I hope, hope, TG will also be the next big hit. Boku no Hero Academia has big chances. Did you see that note in the beginning of Ch.25 that says that they printed "600,000" copies in anticipation?!

Lol, at this point, I'd love to fly to Japan to prevent another fiaco happening in the mangaverse.

So Noragami is shounen... Hmm, didn't really get that impression, but ok.

Oh, and the anime was outstanding. I loved the last episode!

Yeah it can bit of a pain at times, but if I want it to be close to perfect I'll check over it just to make sure I cover the points necesarry for the review or video in general. 

That is true they do have nicknames in Tokyo Ghoul I completely let that slide,, lol Sasorious that's a nice one actually.

I believe AOT is number 2 for best selling manga of 2014 and 2013 I think... Honestly for Boku No Hero Academia I could see maybe hit the top  20 or top 10 for next year.   Yeah I did notice that and at first I was like well kitten they're really prepared for this I mean the first volumes did sell imensilly so they're like okay let's see if the same gem applies with volume 2 which most likely it will. 

I didn't get that impression either I saw kinda saw it as like a seinen considering what happens in some of the scenes, but man Yato in that last episode had me at the edge of my seat like I'll be honest I was actually scared the first time around when I saw it. 

#124 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 31 December 2014 - 08:50 PM

Yeah it can bit of a pain at times, but if I want it to be close to perfect I'll check over it just to make sure I cover the points necesarry for the review or video in general. 

That is true they do have nicknames in Tokyo Ghoul I completely let that slide,, lol Sasorious that's a nice one actually.

I believe AOT is number 2 for best selling manga of 2014 and 2013 I think... Honestly for Boku No Hero Academia I could see maybe hit the top  20 or top 10 for next year.   Yeah I did notice that and at first I was like well kitten they're really prepared for this I mean the first volumes did sell imensilly so they're like okay let's see if the same gem applies with volume 2 which most likely it will. 

I didn't get that impression either I saw kinda saw it as like a seinen considering what happens in some of the scenes, but man Yato in that last episode had me at the edge of my seat like I'll be honest I was actually scared the first time around when I saw it. 

I hope it will hit the top ten next year. I wonder when the hype really started with Boku no Hero Academia... How much did the first volume sell? I can't find an article to it :( Ugh, is there any way to shorten the title Boku no Hero Academia? It's annoying to write it out everytime? Did fans create an abbreviation already?

I hope there will be a second season of Noragami b/c Bones did such a good job, really.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#125 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,435 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 01 January 2015 - 05:32 AM

I hope it will hit the top ten next year. I wonder when the hype really started with Boku no Hero Academia... How much did the first volume sell? I can't find an article to it :( Ugh, is there any way to shorten the title Boku no Hero Academia? It's annoying to write it out everytime? Did fans create an abbreviation already?

I hope there will be a second season of Noragami b/c Bones did such a good job, really.

One of the youtubers whose reviewed the series longer than I have said that the first day to first few weeks the first volume copies were being sold out left and right. So i'm pretty interested in seing where the sales goes for Volume 2, I mean kitten that cover holds a lot of weight and meaning behind it. Yeah it is pretty anyway to right out the entire series name every time, but the closest way I can shorten the series is calling it Boku No Hero and leave it at that.

Oh definitely I was genuinely impressed with how Bones handled Noragami, and a little fun fact but The 12 episodes that were covered in Norgami was like 3 volumes. I can't wait to see Season 2 coming out hopefully it's not that long of a wait. 

#126 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:23 AM

One of the youtubers whose reviewed the series longer than I have said that the first day to first few weeks the first volume copies were being sold out left and right. So i'm pretty interested in seing where the sales goes for Volume 2, I mean kitten that cover holds a lot of weight and meaning behind it. Yeah it is pretty anyway to right out the entire series name every time, but the closest way I can shorten the series is calling it Boku No Hero and leave it at that.

Oh definitely I was genuinely impressed with how Bones handled Noragami, and a little fun fact but The 12 episodes that were covered in Norgami was like 3 volumes. I can't wait to see Season 2 coming out hopefully it's not that long of a wait. 

That's impressive. Hearing that it is selling well in Japan and getting such a good reception from the Japanese fandom makes me happy. I'm just saying: 600,000 total copies is a relatively big number for manga volumes. The second volume won't get released until January I think.

Just three volumes? I'm reading the manga right now and am on Ch.9. They changed a lot already (I heard the last fight in the anime was completely fictional or so?).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#127 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,435 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 01 January 2015 - 07:18 AM

That's impressive. Hearing that it is selling well in Japan and getting such a good reception from the Japanese fandom makes me happy. I'm just saying: 600,000 total copies is a relatively big number for manga volumes. The second volume won't get released until January I think.

Just three volumes? I'm reading the manga right now and am on Ch.9. They changed a lot already (I heard the last fight in the anime was completely fictional or so?).

Oh yeah I think Volume 2 comes out on Janaury 5 I think so we'll see how Boku No Hero does when it comes to the sales for Volume 2. I can already tell that it'll probably be big for sure. 

Yeah the last fight in the anime was filler, but tbh it didn't feel like filler at all, I felt like it was canon. For a filler that was very impressive, and honestly that's how filler should be handled it's only just a few episodes not a long overarcing story... Yeah Naruto I'm looking at you  :smashy: .

#128 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 07:24 AM

Oh yeah I think Volume 2 comes out on Janaury 5 I think so we'll see how Boku No Hero does when it comes to the sales for Volume 2. I can already tell that it'll probably be big for sure. 

Yeah the last fight in the anime was filler, but tbh it didn't feel like filler at all, I felt like it was canon. For a filler that was very impressive, and honestly that's how filler should be handled it's only just a few episodes not a long overarcing story... Yeah Naruto I'm looking at you  :smashy: .

I'll be keeping an eye on it. Right now, taking a look at sales is what I'm doing right now with Boku no Hero and TG. Hopefully, it'll be in the top ten.

After how many chapters is character popularity poll usually done? I'd love to see one for Boku no Hero.

It was an awesome filler! Lol, but Naruto... Not all the fillers have been bad. But the absolute worst one I remember so far was the one with Yota... Not only was the story so bizare, it was during the middle of the freaking war!

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#129 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,435 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 01 January 2015 - 08:02 AM

I'll be keeping an eye on it. Right now, taking a look at sales is what I'm doing right now with Boku no Hero and TG. Hopefully, it'll be in the top ten.

After how many chapters is character popularity poll usually done? I'd love to see one for Boku no Hero.

It was an awesome filler! Lol, but Naruto... Not all the fillers have been bad. But the absolute worst one I remember so far was the one with Yota... Not only was the story so bizare, it was during the middle of the freaking war!

I will as well considering Boku No Hero and Tokyo Ghoul obviously, one of my subs on youtube was like could you imagine if AOT got 1, Tokyo Ghoul at 2, and  Boku No Hero at 3. I'm kinda like well AOT taking over One Piece yeah I can see, but Tokyo Ghoul and Boku No hero (which just started not long ago) I'm not particularly sure if that's possible... Don't get me wrong it would be cool, but it just seems really unlikely to happen. 

Oh yeah,  The only two fillers that I personally enjoyed were The Chikara Filler Arc and The Kakashi Shadow of The Anbu Black Ops Arc. Oh yeah don't even get me started on Yota and it's story that just makes me want to go like yeah sorry "Yota you're not welcomed in my presence." Honestly though about that final fight, Yato, I've said it before and I'll say it again, but that look in his eyes were pretty  terrifiying. It's like the minute you see him you're like what just happened... Hopefully the wait for season 2 isn't wrong.    

#130 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 01 January 2015 - 08:53 AM

Guys guys its a topic about bokuno hero academia i think off topic posts should be avoided donf u think so.

And that last chapter i enjoyed it very much. I am really impreased more with the resoning activities of midoriya. He is my favorite male character as a whole now.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#131 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 02:15 PM

I will as well considering Boku No Hero and Tokyo Ghoul obviously, one of my subs on youtube was like could you imagine if AOT got 1, Tokyo Ghoul at 2, and  Boku No Hero at 3. I'm kinda like well AOT taking over One Piece yeah I can see, but Tokyo Ghoul and Boku No hero (which just started not long ago) I'm not particularly sure if that's possible... Don't get me wrong it would be cool, but it just seems really unlikely to happen. 

Oh yeah,  The only two fillers that I personally enjoyed were The Chikara Filler Arc and The Kakashi Shadow of The Anbu Black Ops Arc. Oh yeah don't even get me started on Yota and it's story that just makes me want to go like yeah sorry "Yota you're not welcomed in my presence." Honestly though about that final fight, Yato, I've said it before and I'll say it again, but that look in his eyes were pretty  terrifiying. It's like the minute you see him you're like what just happened... Hopefully the wait for season 2 isn't wrong.    

Who is the subscriber you're referring to? Can you give me a link?

Boku no Hero Academia just started half a year ago, so it would be a hasty decision to already say that it can become that famous. I mean so far we only had, what, two fight arcs. We need to be patient and see how it will move on forward in the future. Toriko had a promising future but the anime hurt its reputation badly. *husk* Nana Mizuki *hust*

Offtopic

Guys guys its a topic about bokuno hero academia i think off topic posts should be avoided donf u think so.

And that last chapter i enjoyed it very much. I am really impreased more with the resoning activities of midoriya. He is my favorite male character as a whole now.

Sorry, about that, but it is very easy to get of topic :sweat:

We will try to avoid as good as we can. Otherwise we will put offtopic in the "Offtopic" spoiler tag so that you can ignore it.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#132 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,435 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 01 January 2015 - 04:51 PM

Who is the subscriber you're referring to? Can you give me a link?

Boku no Hero Academia just started half a year ago, so it would be a hasty decision to already say that it can become that famous. I mean so far we only had, what, two fight arcs. We need to be patient and see how it will move on forward in the future. Toriko had a promising future but the anime hurt its reputation badly. *husk* Nana Mizuki *hust*

Offtopic

Sorry, about that, but it is very easy to get of topic :sweat:

We will try to avoid as good as we can. Otherwise we will put offtopic in the "Offtopic" spoiler tag so that you can ignore it.

It wasn't on my video, but if you've heard of Chibi reviews it's a theory he had in one his videos can't remember which one I believe it's the why Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia) is getting popular video.  Yeah it is est to be patient i know the series keeps getting better as each arc passes by, but the whole  making number 2 spot for 2015 on best selling manga we'll have to wait and see what happens. It's true though Toriko had it's chance , but the anime did ruin it's potential to be great. 

The video

Off Topic

Sorry about that bro, like what trang said it's hard not go off topic, and hopefully the spoiler tags for offtopic will help. 

Tell me about it those final panels at the end of chapter 25 was pretty crazy, keep in mind Shounen Jump is taking a 3 week break, but because we had chapter 25 come out this week that means we only have to wait until after next week for Chapter 26. Just thought I'd throw that out for clarification incase anybody is lost or wonders what us not getting any chapters next week.  

#133 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 05:15 PM

It wasn't on my video, but if you've heard of Chibi reviews it's a theory he had in one his videos can't remember which one I believe it's the why Boku No Hero Academia (My Hero Academia) is getting popular video.  Yeah it is est to be patient i know the series keeps getting better as each arc passes by, but the whole  making number 2 spot for 2015 on best selling manga we'll have to wait and see what happens. It's true though Toriko had it's chance , but the anime did ruin it's potential to be great. 

The video

Off Topic

Sorry about that bro, like what trang said it's hard not go off topic, and hopefully the spoiler tags for offtopic will help. 

Tell me about it those final panels at the end of chapter 25 was pretty crazy, keep in mind Shounen Jump is taking a 3 week break, but because we had chapter 25 come out this week that means we only have to wait until after next week for Chapter 26. Just thought I'd throw that out for clarification incase anybody is lost or wonders what us not getting any chapters next week.  

Ah, I know that chibi guy! I love his reviews! Ever since Naruto ended, I've been trying to find good Boku no Hero and Tokyo Ghoul reviewers. I agree with pretty much everything he says. Like many others, next to its greatness, the other reason why I'm following this series I'd like to witness its path to the next big manga.

Btw, what is going on with Deku's father? It's so obvious that he will become important later on... His whereabouts are unknown and apparently his quirk is to breathe fire...?!

Offtopic

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#134 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,435 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 01 January 2015 - 05:59 PM

Ah, I know that chibi guy! I love his reviews! Ever since Naruto ended, I've been trying to find good Boku no Hero and Tokyo Ghoul reviewers. I agree with pretty much everything he says. Like many others, next to its greatness, the other reason why I'm following this series I'd like to witness its path to the next big manga.

Btw, what is going on with Deku's father? It's so obvious that he will become important later on... His whereabouts are unknown and apparently his quirk is to breathe fire...?!

Offtopic

It really does have thee potential to become the next big series, but I'm really hoping it doesn't stretch itself out say 700 chapters otherwise yeah that would be kinda ridiculous to say the least.  I think a good number to me at least would probably between 150-300 chapters. I mean the last thing I need is for this series to become like One Piece, not saying One Piece sucks cause I love it, but there's just way too many chapters at this point. Plus I don't think Horikoshi would go that route. Though it is early to determine how many chapters it'll have considering that it did just start like half a year ago. 

Off Topic

#135 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:39 PM

@trang: yeah i would like to see about midoriya's father . He must be a dragon i am telling u i think dekus mother found that out so he had to leave them :P

@lucky: i do agree with ya one piece has way too much chapters. But i dont think that long series have any problem as long as there is a good plot of the story and the story doesnt loose its potential, people would still buy it. People say naruto was dragged too far . I say i enjoyed every part of it except the pairing and last resolution crap.

And i have no problem if the story gets long cuz i cant possibly ignore a good story having such a good plot . I am ok if it is dragged even if to 1000 chapters as long as it stays interesting i will be interested in it.

Prediction time:
Next chapter midoriya goes for win .
He either wins fair with flying board or he is protested by bakugo and have a fight .

This arch: i am thinking that villians are not far away. I can almost smell them

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#136 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,435 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 01 January 2015 - 06:44 PM

I kinda feel bad for not knowing this, but December 27 was Ochako's birthday. Then again the series did just start so yeah so I guess it's to be expected.

Anyway Happy Belated Birthday Ochako!!  :happy:  

and a Happy New Year to You, Deku, All Might, Aizawa, Ida, Todoroki, and everyone else. 

Link: http://www.mangago.m...56/Vol1_Ch0/11/

Edited by LuckyChi7, 01 January 2015 - 06:47 PM.

#137 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 08:07 PM

It really does have thee potential to become the next big series, but I'm really hoping it doesn't stretch itself out say 700 chapters otherwise yeah that would be kinda ridiculous to say the least.  I think a good number to me at least would probably between 150-300 chapters. I mean the last thing I need is for this series to become like One Piece, not saying One Piece sucks cause I love it, but there's just way too many chapters at this point. Plus I don't think Horikoshi would go that route. Though it is early to determine how many chapters it'll have considering that it did just start like half a year ago. 

Off Topic

I'm done with long- running series. One Piece is great and so on, but the amount of chapters... It will be years from now until this manga ends. I mean, it took long enough for Luffy and co to set off into the New World!

I hope Boku no Hero will run of for about six to seven yrs which sounds long, but is actually a pretty good time frame. FMA is considered a masterpiece and began after Naruto and ended before Naruto.

Off Topic

@trang: yeah i would like to see about midoriya's father . He must be a dragon i am telling u i think dekus mother found that out so he had to leave them :P

@lucky: i do agree with ya one piece has way too much chapters. But i dont think that long series have any problem as long as there is a good plot of the story and the story doesnt loose its potential, people would still buy it. People say naruto was dragged too far . I say i enjoyed every part of it except the pairing and last resolution crap.

And i have no problem if the story gets long cuz i cant possibly ignore a good story having such a good plot . I am ok if it is dragged even if to 1000 chapters as long as it stays interesting i will be interested in it.

Prediction time:
He either wins fair with flying board or he is protested by bakugo and have a fight .

This arch: i am thinking that villians are not far away. I can almost smell them

Lol, who knows, maybe that's true. Maybe it turns out that Deku did inherit a Quirk.

Deku will probably win although I won't be surprised if it's someone else in the last minute (maybe Iida, who knows, he's pretty quick on his feet).

I kinda feel bad for not knowing this, but December 27 was Ochako's birthday. Then again the series did just start so yeah so I guess it's to be expected.

Anyway Happy Belated Birthday Ochako!!  :happy:  

and a Happy New Year to You, Deku, All Might, Aizawa, Ida, Todoroki, and everyone else. 

Link: http://www.mangago.m...56/Vol1_Ch0/11/

Oh, I was waiting to read her character profile! Lol, her name makes sense.

Lol, did he really say he wants to portray her next to Deku a lot?

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#138 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,435 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:05 PM

Prediction time:

Sounds quite right to me actually, and honestly the wait for the next chapter will kill us, however I know it'll be worth it. Would I be disappointed if Deku doesn't win sure, but if it's for a logical reason like you mentioned with Bakugo holding him back and getting into another fight. You know what i like about Kohei Horikoishi way of developing Izuku and Bakugo's rivalry is that it just seems more natural and smooth which is something I like. They've had their fight  in less 2 volumes as oppose to Naruto and Sasuke which took 27 Volumes and 45 volumes for their final fight. When it came to Kishi of course he just kept building the fight like crazy throughout Part 1 which was good in that time, but for Part 2 I was like Dude just let the two rivals have their final fight to the death stop teasing it every time they meet up, cough cough Five Kage Summit Arc  they should've  had their fight and rip out Tobi's declaration of war none sense I'm just saying. It would've saved the series a lot personally, but I digress.

The villains will probably show up unless Kohei holds them off which will be pretty interesting if he goes that route. 

I'm done with long- running series. One Piece is great and so on, but the amount of chapters... It will be years from now until this manga ends. I mean, it took long enough for Luffy and co to set off into the New World!

I hope Boku no Hero will run of for about six to seven yrs which sounds long, but is actually a pretty good time frame. FMA is considered a masterpiece and began after Naruto and ended before Naruto.

Off Topic

Lol, who knows, maybe that's true. Maybe it turns out that Deku did inherit a Quirk.

Deku will probably win although I won't be surprised if it's someone else in the last minute (maybe Iida, who knows, he's pretty quick on his feet).

Oh, I was waiting to read her character profile! Lol, her name makes sense.

Lol, did he really say he wants to portray her next to Deku a lot?

That's about the same for me, the only reason why I'm still reading Bleach is because the series is in it's final arc, and it's actually got a well organized pacing structure to it obviously. It's true though as much as I love Oda he did state that One Piece will probably go on for at least 10+ years and  I'm like well okay then. About 15 years, and the crazy thing is Everything in One Piece pre-timeskip lasted for  60 Volumes which is crazy. You would think by that point okay the series is reaching it's end, but to hear it's only touched halfway point that's just insane. honestly if wouldn't be surprised if One Piece ends at Volume 120 given that Volume 60 is where pre-timeskip ended. Bringing the subject to Boku no Hero Academia I would saw probably 20 or 30 Volumes would be a good number . Which i guess would take 6-7 years like you said, and honestly I'd be okay with that.. 

Off Topic

It was interesting to read Kohei's thoughts into creating the characters. I actually love what her name means because it really fits her personality. Yup Kohei wants to draw Ochako next to Deku a lot. I know the shippers are gonna go crazy when they read that particular info. I'll be honest though I do get that impression from him though.

What do you think is a good ship name for the IzakuXOchako ships?

These are the four I came up with?

IzaOcha

OchaIza

DekuOcha

OchaDeku

My really think OchaDeku is a good name for the ship. My best friend is already on the train for the Deku and Ochako  OTP and I'm like dude it's still kinda early to say yes the moments are there, but there needs to be more substance. It's like having ramen without having spice too it. Although it's funny because he told me that I made TouKen my new OTP, but there was that moment, you know which one I'm talking about, which told me go okay I can actually see this happening. There needs to be some kind of moment like that for Deku and Ochako for me to say "Alright I'm in."   

#139 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 01 January 2015 - 09:34 PM

That's about the same for me, the only reason why I'm still reading Bleach is because the series is in it's final arc, and it's actually got a well organized pacing structure to it obviously. It's true though as much as I love Oda he did state that One Piece will probably go on for at least 10+ years and  I'm like well okay then. About 15 years, and the crazy thing is Everything in One Piece pre-timeskip lasted for  60 Volumes which is crazy. You would think by that point okay the series is reaching it's end, but to hear it's only touched halfway point that's just insane. honestly if wouldn't be surprised if One Piece ends at Volume 120 given that Volume 60 is where pre-timeskip ended. Bringing the subject to Boku no Hero Academia I would saw probably 20 or 30 Volumes would be a good number . Which i guess would take 6-7 years like you said, and honestly I'd be okay with that.. 

Off Topic

It was interesting to read Kohei's thoughts into creating the characters. I actually love what her name means because it really fits her personality. Yup Kohei wants to draw Ochako next to Deku a lot. I know the shippers are gonna go crazy when they read that particular info. I'll be honest though I do get that impression from him though.

What do you think is a good ship name for the IzakuXOchako ships?

These are the four I came up with?

IzaOcha

OchaIza

DekuOcha

OchaDeku

My really think OchaDeku is a good name for the ship. My best friend is already on the train for the Deku and Ochako  OTP and I'm like dude it's still kinda early to say yes the moments are there, but there needs to be more substance. It's like having ramen without having spice too it. Although it's funny because he told me that I made TouKen my new OTP, but there was that moment, you know which one I'm talking about, which told me go okay I can actually see this happening. There needs to be some kind of moment like that for Deku and Ochako for me to say "Alright I'm in."   

I heard about it and was shocked to hear the One Piece could go on for more than 10+ yrs... The only other manga I see running even longer is Case Closed, which is a complete different situation- although I want both mangas to end.

Yup, if Boku no Hero Academia lasts around that long, there is a higher possibility that fans won't fall in and out with a manga. I just personally believe that dragging a story out is unnecessary and causes people to loose sight of what the main purpose/goal of the manga actually is.

Pls don't intruduce a love triangle, Horikoshi, otherwise I'm gonna flip a table. I'm S-I-C-K of love triangles.

OchaDeku here, too, b/c when I pronounce it sounds more fluent. All I'm gonna say is to OchaDeku shippers, put on the brakes and be patient for something to happen in the manga that really had a great impact in their relationship.

Off Topic

Edited by trang95, 01 January 2015 - 09:34 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#140 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,435 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 01 January 2015 - 10:59 PM

I heard about it and was shocked to hear the One Piece could go on for more than 10+ yrs... The only other manga I see running even longer is Case Closed, which is a complete different situation- although I want both mangas to end.

Yup, if Boku no Hero Academia lasts around that long, there is a higher possibility that fans won't fall in and out with a manga. I just personally believe that dragging a story out is unnecessary and causes people to loose sight of what the main purpose/goal of the manga actually is.

Pls don't intruduce a love triangle, Horikoshi, otherwise I'm gonna flip a table. I'm S-I-C-K of love triangles.

OchaDeku here, too, b/c when I pronounce it sounds more fluent. All I'm gonna say is to OchaDeku shippers, put on the brakes and be patient for something to happen in the manga that really had a great impact in their relationship.

Off Topic

I never really had a problem with love triangles before, but after the kitten that happened recently i'm just like no that's the very last thing I need. I have alot of faith in Kohei, but I swear if that happens then okay japan here I come. Love triangles at this point are like the biggest disease for anime and manga, reason why I'm not saying novels is cause I know the authors are smart in the decisions they make. 

That's exactly what I told my best friend, if we get that emotional heart wrenching moment between Deku and Ochako say he's on the verge of death and she cries her heart out in hoping he survives. Then I'll be like okay you've got me, but at this point OchaDeku shippers need to just be patient I mean ugh..... I hate being reminded of this but the promise of a lifetime between Naruto and Sakura it took me that long to say okay now I'm on board the NS club. 

Off Topic

Edited by LuckyChi7, 01 January 2015 - 11:00 PM.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)