Close
Photo

Compilation of Naruto's staff interview or comments // and confirmation if it's fake or not //

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 10:44 PM

Now I'm lost and baffled. Why is all the NS fans here calling Shina a NS son and child and was promised to Junko when she asked Kishi to voice him. I need a clear understanding. What exact was said and happen in good detail?

Simple
NS fans just took the name kishimoto originally intended for Naruto's son for the fanon NS child

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#122 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 01 March 2015 - 11:15 PM

Simple
NS fans just took the name kishimoto originally intended for Naruto's son for the fanon NS child

Interesting. Oh crap, I knew I should have hold off before presenting this interview :wallbash:

Okay, so he never mention specifics of who mother of Naruto's son was am I right?

And how does Junko factor into this? Did she assumed that Naruto's son was going to be a NS and asked to voice it?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#123 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 01 March 2015 - 11:48 PM

Interesting. Oh crap, I knew I should have hold off before presenting this interview :wallbash:

Okay, so he never mention specifics of who mother of Naruto's son was am I right?

And how does Junko factor into this? Did she assumed that Naruto's son was going to be a NS and asked to voice it?

Junko said she would like to give her voice to Naruto's son after a RtN interview, I don't know if this was factored by her belief in NS or not but my impression is that as long as the ending didn't trash the series she would do it. However the last wasnt able to make Naruto and Hinata relationship believable in the eyes of many people ( except rabid NHtards) and destroyed themes and character traits ...so I think Junko backed out of it because she became delusioned with the series

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#124 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:52 PM

so can we put up the recent comments from kishi whining like a baby? 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#125 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 11:53 PM

Oh yes the one where he is acting like a tragic hero. He's lucky that he has the SP or the editors to blame. But the thing is his writing turned bad way before the war arc and therefore I doubt he could've written a better story even without their interference.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#126 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:05 PM

I need to go through my old 2000+ thread and extract all the info from there...

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#127 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:22 PM

What comments?

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users