447 replies to this topic

#121 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:56 PM

I was pretty surprised the rest of the NH family didn't even have a cameo in this last chapter. And can someone explain why we had I put up with an entire ten chapters of ChouChou's stale "are you my dad" joke?

#122 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 02 July 2015 - 12:59 PM

How

Does

Somebody like Forneverworld

Love this kitten

When there was no NH

Edited by Change, 02 July 2015 - 12:59 PM.

Posted Image

#123 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:00 PM

http://sparda3g.tumb...d-naruto-gaiden

#124 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

I still don't get it (not like logic matters here anymore), but what was that all about? 

Like, Sakura couldn't concieve a child so they had to use Karin to give birth to Sarada or what?

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#125 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Sakura is among the worst yet again. It's like Kishi telling us this is why NS didn't happen.

NS doesn't happen because sakura is trash or because of her obsession.

>acting as if a character has control of what it does 

Posted Image

#126 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:03 PM

I still don't get it (not like logic matters here anymore), but what was that all about? 

Like, Sakura couldn't concieve a child so they had to use Karin to give birth to Sarada or what?

She chased after Sasuke like a stalker because....reasons, and Sakura was either pregnant or just got pregnant along the way. It's amazing.

#127 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:05 PM

Ok so let's make a summary of what happened.

Sasuke decides to leave for no reason. But before that he pokes Sakura's forehead for no reason.

Sakura after a while decides to leave Konoha because she's obsessed with Sasuke. She finds him at Orochimaru's hideout.

Karin and Sakura become BFF's for no reason. Karin and Sasuke did it but one that got pregnant was Sakura.

Then Sakura for no reason decides to go back to Konoha. Raises that kid for 12 years. Then the kid questions Sakura about her relationship with her father. Hulk smashes house, oh excuse me Sakura smashes house then faints for no reason.

Then Salad decides that the best thing she can do right now with her mother being in the hospital, is to leave on a journey of searching for her real mother. And her new BFF Chocholina joins in on the quest so she can find her real "parents".

Salad discovers that she isn't Sakura's daughter but Karin's daughter. While Chocholina still can't decide who her real daddy is.

Only to end with it was all a lie because Salad finds out that DNA test that was done actually confirmed that she is Sakura's daughter.

Because apparently Karin decided for no reason to hold on to that cord that was actually Sakura's. :zaru:

Oh and some bad guys are present there in the background but F them, no one cares about them.

And Orochimaru is alive and he's still sacrificing people to keep himself alive. But hey who cares right?

Edited by Nostradamus, 02 July 2015 - 01:23 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#128 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,986 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:12 PM

It's over? 

Everyone with me!!!! 

"We hope you BURN in Kitten, you worthless trash." :kukuku:

No matter where you go or what you do, you will always be garbage.

- Lois Griffin

Now who wants to make an Naruto gaiden bon-fire?

Oh yeah I forgot to do this.  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Edited by Phantom_999, 02 July 2015 - 01:14 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#129 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:13 PM

In conclusions : Kishi glorified Sasuke and Uchiha clan, while on the other hand SP glorified Hinata and her big racks. This gaiden give soo much love for sasuke and uchiha and in the last and upcoming boruto movie hinata will get alot of love from SP.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#130 Lady Lys

Lady Lys

Odore buono del cielo sull'erbe, pioggia di prima sera.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,360 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:14 PM

How

Does

Somebody like Forneverworld

Love this kitten

When there was no NH

I'll promptly reply with a quote:

"Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is match."

-Karl Kraus                                                                                                                 

- L'inguaribile ottimismo di un dodo.

Hungry for glory - AS Roma 1927

But they were all of them deceived, for another canon was made. In the land of Japan, in the fires of Studio Pierrot, the dark Lord Kishimoto forged in secret a master canon, to control all others, and into this canon, he poured his cruelty, his malice, and his will to dominate all life. One canon to rule them all.

#131 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:22 PM

It's funny even though I commented on this website with my native tongue multiple times; talking to two people that are from the same country as I. No one can figure it out.

I'll give a hint one of their usernames starts with "C" and ends with "E". And she's very known on the forum.

Chatte? :twitch: Romania?

That's because I didn't read what you posted :fu: (aka I skipped it since user who is from the same country as me seems uninterested to talk in our native language :sweat: )

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#132 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:22 PM

uhm.. what happened to the "revival of akatsuki"?

what's with them mentioning Itachi out of nowhere? what so they'll sound mysterious??

Plus Sasuke and Sakura always talk as if they were hiding something sad whenever confronting Sarada and then now they'll just "oh you silly girl this is the last chapter so yea i'm the real mama now hush..no more questions gotta prepare bento desu"

and Nardo's face keeps on appearing just so something can fill in the panels.

Where's the talk he will have with Sasuke??

but lol at Nardo's face when Sakura said she was really the mom...

like "so what's the point of all of these?"

#133 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:28 PM

So predictable it's not even funny, said it when it was revealed that Karin was probably the one that delivered Sarada. I hope the Kishi fantards now realise that this what their god thinks of them. He likes to mock you, this entire ten parter was taking the piss out of every single fanbase. Seriously Karin's not in love with Sasuke? She tried to seduce the guy multiple times, unlocked her ability because he died, forgave him for attempted murder, and now he's telling us she isn't in love with him?

What was different between her feelings and Sakura's? Anyone with any sense could see Karins were much more genuine, she fell for the Sasuke who saved her life, Sakura fell for a imaginary hero her pre-teen self built up.

Ofcourse lets not forget the real message in the manga, kids should forgive their parents for all the crap they pull because they are your parent, they can abandon you, beat you, ignore you, attempt to kill you, but as long as they can show you their cool side even once, you should love them unconditionally no matter what.

Edit: And let's not forget Sakura was shown how muc of an idiot she is, Is Kishi really telling us a Medic who'se ultimate goal is to save lives, went and followed Sasuke when she was heavily pregnent, ar we meant to beleive she actually loves her own child at all now? Because no heavily pregnant woman would risk theirown child in such a situation. Bad parenting from before she was born.

Edited by harry4e, 02 July 2015 - 01:32 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#134 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:32 PM

My reading is uploading...

I'm going to open a thread very soon. I think it's something fun to answer. I saw it from NF and find it hilarious on how they decide like it's some joke from sports manga.

#135 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:37 PM

http://www.mangapand...th-hokage/10/18

Connections come in many forms, that's his justifications for his messed up nonsical pairings, he knows he can't justify this tripe, so he made though of this one line which he thought sounded cool, and knew the narutard would eat up like BBQ for Chouji.

Edited by harry4e, 02 July 2015 - 01:38 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#136 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:41 PM

So much for explanation on why Sakura faints a lot for no reason, loans (what happened to that?!) and many others. God I love this series.

#137 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:48 PM

http://www.mangapand...th-hokage/10/18

Connections come in many forms, that's his justifications for his messed up nonsical pairings, he knows he can't justify this tripe, so he made though of this one line which he thought sounded cool, and knew the narutard would eat up like BBQ for Chouji.

Though I guess if you want to read more into it, you could look at the 'I just want Sasuke to be happy' line and conclude that what Kishi is telling us really is, that there are some people too nice that thy'll sacrifice their own happiness for the sake of others, and only the ones who are obsessive will win. If you really are a nice person you'll get screwed over, you need to be rushless if you want what you want.

iAnby7W.gif

#138 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:55 PM

I got it

Kishimoto is going to say the Burrito movie is going to "answer" what couldn't be answered(which was literally everything that was said/happened in this useless pointless trash)

Edited by Change, 02 July 2015 - 01:57 PM.

Posted Image

#139 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,495 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:56 PM

Though I guess if you want to read more into it, you could look at the 'I just want Sasuke to be happy' line and conclude that what Kishi is telling us really is, that there are some people too nice that thy'll sacrifice their own happiness for the sake of others, and only the ones who are obsessive will win. If you really are a nice person you'll get screwed over, you need to be rushless if you want what you want.

Well I have just gave up Harry the real Naruto and Sakura were killed long ago which is sad but this is what the NH and SS fans eat up sadly since they think this is good, we so need to tell Kishi that its not when he goes to NY I know many don't want to but saying that this is bad and just so bad might wake him up.

#140 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 02 July 2015 - 01:56 PM

So much for explanation on why Sakura faints a lot for no reason, loans (what happened to that?!) and many others. God I love this series.

Sakura struggles to feed/raise a child on her own, pay the bills, put Sarada through Ninja academy. Add on the loan and the damages to her house. Neither Naruto nor Sasuke do anything to support her, either financially or emotionally. No wonder she faints. Im surprised she hasn’t had a full blown nervous breakdown..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users