redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ May 17 2013, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't you know that love has no age?

As long as Sasuke remains his stoic cool self that's all that matters. Who cares about compatibility and personality? In fact who cares about Sasuke's feelings? He'll just magically fall in love with Sakura despite not feeling anything for her at all. Or so some say. laugh.gif

Edited by redragon88, 17 May 2013 - 03:05 PM.

#123 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ May 17 2013, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't you know that love has no age?

Depends whether 8 year olds truely understands what love is

40283620121415711s.jpg

#124 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ May 17 2013, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Depends whether 8 year olds truely understands what love is

It's a fact! Deal with it! True love can happen at each age. I bet that Sasuke always loved Sakura since he was born. fu.png

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 17 2013, 05:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As long as Sasuke remains his stoic cool self that's all that matters. Who cares about compatibility and personality? In fact who cares about Sasuke's feelings? He'll just magically fall in love with Sakura despite not feeling anything for her at all. Or so some say. laugh.gif

It can still happens in battlefield. Once Sasuke will come in battlefield, wel... a SS marriage in front of the juubi is inevitable. Best man= Naruto and Minato. Damseles = Hinata and Karin.

Edited by 六道仙人, 17 May 2013 - 03:13 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#125 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 17 2013, 02:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To all:

Thanks for cheering me up guys, I really appreciate it. It's moments like this that make me glad I joined this site. thanks.gif

Even though I wasnt on time to cheer you up, im glsd you cheered up!! ♡♥

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#126 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ May 17 2013, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's a fact! Deal with it! True love can happen at each age. I bet that Sasuke always loved Sakura since he was born. fu.png

LOL So he knew of her before she was born? pictureem0.gif Funny stuff right there. LMAO.

#127 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

QUOTE (StriderC @ May 17 2013, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOL So he knew of her before she was born? pictureem0.gif Funny stuff right there. LMAO.

That, my dear, is the power of true love! Only who know earlier the one who loves before their birthes can be so luckly called as "the masters of true love". Well, unfortunately for us, SS and NH are masters of true love and we are only a heap of a**holes anti sakura because we're opposing Sakura's real happines.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#128 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ May 17 2013, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That, my dear, is the power of true love! Only who know earlier the one who loves before their birthes can be so luckly called as "the masters of true love". Well, unfortunately for us, SS and NH are masters of true love and we are only a heap of a**holes anti sakura because we're opposing Sakura's real happines.

I know, right? True happiness is all about holding onto childish fantasy feelings that have never developed into anything. If you dare think that it's supposed to be this long process where you slowly grow appreciative and understanding of each other that means you're just a silly person that doesn't understand true love.

True love is about feeling entitled to have someone you like fall for you even though they have never hinted at possibly seeing you in a romantic light. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

#129 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:42 PM

Perhaps we have something wrong. If we really want anything good for Sakura, then we have to cheer her love for Sasuke because it's the only thing that would make her happy. And Sasuke will love her with all his heart because he knows that he already loves her before he was born...

That's. a grea-! oh wait... my words sound just like a fanfiction story :/

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#130 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:48 PM

I do wonder if this volume will be the volume of updated status. NS is in pending, though chances of being confirmed by Minato (and perhaps Obito), SS is in pending (for Sakura to address her updated feelings), and NH, well it needs to depend on the first two. For some reason, I think this volume will tell us the development of this love subplot. It's not that Kishi will confirm the endgame pairing, but rather, "almost done" route can begin soon. That said even if he does start that route, NS is the only left standing and for him to keep the suspense, if he wishes, that's bad news for him. I think the major problem for him is try to keep avoiding the parallel being, well, paralleled. Naruto's story holds strong percentages over anyone, which is why we support him in the first place. Everyone else can be taken as something to make a fanfiction.

So yes, as I said before, I feel that this is it, people. So far, it makes it seem like this war or at least the battle will be over here, so yeah, this is it. Give or take. Right now, NS is in pending but going strong. If the Sasuke part happens here as in next chapter, in a way, that's good because Naruto being there will lower the moment since Sasuke and Naruto most likely steal the conversation. People wonder where's the reaction from Naruto from all this. Well, that's because the process is not done, and honestly, that's a great thing because whether I don't know on how long it will take for Naruto to recover, the point is that when he does, it will be dramatic, let alone the fact he may go to a new level very soon. Oh and if Taka is there with him, the moment will be lowered a lot. The possibility is truly endless. Lastly to say, if SS moment happens early, then looks like Kishi is going to end the battle with NS in a high note, like in many arcs.

Is it guaranteed that these will happen? No, but this is something to think about rather than stay with one thought. You can choose one that suits you the best, but let's not be too confident to the point we turn against each other. The many reasons why I'm a Naruto (character) fan is because the way how the story sets up for him, including parallels. Yes, the Sasuke aspect of him is a bit too much, but I guess if this the way Kishi wants us to support him, then so be it. Honestly, it would have been harder if Sakura got more flashbacks or more connections in her side of story, but she doesn't, only through Naruto's connections. Naruto's parallels deal with life and dreams, while Sasuke's parallels deal with brotherhood. Sakura got none, but it's under Naruto's parallels. Bottom line, it's Naruto's story that will settle this once and for all.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 17 May 2013 - 03:51 PM.

#131 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ May 17 2013, 10:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm...I'm a terrible Sakura fan! shamefulcry0js.gif Damn me for putting what I thought was her happiness before her actual happiness which is Sasuke! I mean, her expression as she thinks of Sasuke in the Medical Tent says it all! TRUE LOVE DAMMIT!! narusakuct7.gif Whoops... wrong emote. fu.png

#132 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

What if the SS storyline ends just like in Dragon Quest:

And the fandom rages. laugh.gif

#133 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Lo, Naruto SD or whatever, is a big satire. It has mixed within real facts from cannon manga with satire at the fans and their perception over it. You have to be very "sneaky" to get the correct meaning there. wink.gif
So I wouldn't worry about it, at all!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#134 Slextrem

Slextrem

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,546 posts
  • Interests:I have many interests in life and reading manga happens to be one of them. My favorite pairing is definitely NaruSaku.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

You guys are being way too hostile towards SasuSaku over such a petty thing...

Rock Lee SD has positive and negative moments for every fandom. It shouldn't be so surprising to see SasuSaku get some recognition in a chapter from that series, and it shouldn't bother anyone either. It's a spoof series that's meant to be humorous and I think we should know better than to mock a fandom for being happy about getting some material from it.

We also enjoy seeing NaruSaku hints in that series, so why be upset at the SasuSaku fandom for enjoying their moments? They hardly get anything from both the canon series and Rock Lee SD, so let them be. No one told any of you to go to their FC and read their comments. They're allowed to be happy about the chapter and post about it to their hearts content in their own FC.

#135 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:01 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ May 17 2013, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rock Lee SD has positive and negative moments for every fandom. It shouldn't be so surprising to see SasuSaku get some recognition in a chapter from that series, and it shouldn't bother anyone either. It's a spoof series that's meant to be humorous and I think we should know better than to mock a fandom for being happy about getting some material from it.

We also enjoy seeing NaruSaku hints in that series, so why be upset at the SasuSaku fandom for enjoying their moments? They hardly get anything from both the canon series and Rock Lee SD, so let them be. No one told any of you to go to their FC and read their comments. They're allowed to be happy about the chapter and post about it to their hearts content in their own FC.

Agreedddddddd Auren! biggrin.gif cool.gif

#136 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

you're right Slextrem... However mine was only some sarcams laugh.gif

Anyway I'm very upset when I read people saying that healers are useless... I would answer them: "The next time if you get seriously hurt and when you go to the hospital, I want to see you saying to doctors "You cannot heal me, you're so useless"". Deserve this.

lol what a heavy sarcasm...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#137 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:04 PM

QUOTE (Slextrem @ May 17 2013, 11:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good point. Plus, it's the only way to create a small story about a guy who is long gone. Usually, SD creates a fanfiction within, so I already acknowledged that they are having fun with this as well. Plus, all fandoms got their own, so shouldn't this be the first. Well, either way, it's only fun to read, not to note.

Has anyone read my last post?

#138 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ May 17 2013, 09:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Anyway I'm very upset when I read people saying that healers are useless... I would answer them: "The next time if you get seriously hurt and when you go to the hospital, I want to see you saying to doctors "You cannot heal me, you're so useless"". Deserve this.

About the useless thing yeah i saw that joke in the tumblr blog funny sarcasm. laugh.gif

#139 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ May 17 2013, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That argument will now and forever be BS. She's far from useless though she's not as active as I would want her to be tbh. LOL Still, she's definitely awesome!

#140 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 17 2013, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good point. Plus, it's the only way to create a small story about a guy who is long gone. Usually, SD creates a fanfiction within, so I already acknowledged that they are having fun with this as well. Plus, all fandoms got their own, so shouldn't this be the first. Well, either way, it's only fun to read, not to note.

Has anyone read my last post?

I read but I think that it's still soon to see something important in this volume. I've feeling that it all depends from Naruto. Sounds strange that in this manga the ones who pick their loved ones are only female. Even more strange if we're talking about a Shounen manga. Naruto never confessed his love to Sakura or even Hinata (:/). There's no suspense about confessing his love to Hinata since the girl always loved him :S So...

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users