Close
Photo

The Great Naruto Discussion Thread

naruto wtf discuss

• Please log in to reply
31665 replies to this topic

#13901 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:01 PM

lol! we're still so ptsd from the ending! Even page numbers are painful! lol

Yes - links can definitely be posted here and in the other threads. Either cross-referencing new content, or linking to other threads for bigger discussions. I'll try to keep up with them till we get back in the habit of having multiple threads again, but other members certainly can as well.

Nothing's truly off limits in the discussion thread.... I can just see the storm clouds on the horizon of Sakura's novel, the BS, the new series.... And we should make use of the extra threads now that things are picking back up again. (Just like we did when Naruto was still normal and not a sham.)

This thread should just be the safest zone for those of us still with ptsd and don't want to be swamped in BS!  :lol:

Yeah, I know how you feel, hon... T_T The novels, this BS... I am just in that place right now still where I am torn on whether to work on my fanfic or not because of this and also A), the BS with Sakura Hiden, and B), the overall fact of how NH and SS fans are still being cruel to NS and SK fans for believing in it still. It just is nuts for sure, especially since Naruto Gaiden is coming, and you see the damage control coming a MILE away thanks in part to how Sarada/Salad looks like Mom AND Dad to prove she is Sasuke and Sakura's daughter, as well as just how stuff in the anime has been done. All in all, it is just too much sometimes!

#13902 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:07 PM

Being married at 19 isn't a problem but how fast they married since they again barely know each other and Naruto just fell in love in a genjutsu, the fact that they keep putting NH stuff make it seems that Naruto is always with Hinata after the last and barely with his friends like Sakura, hell I have a hard time imagining Naruto not thinking about Sasuke

What chapter is that? If you don't mind can you post it? Also is Kenji Tara really an NS fan plus who is he? lol

Its on mangatream named "rock lee springtime of youth". Its chapter 22.

My computer doesn't let me copy and paste links for some reasons.

In addition, there is a cover of neji and hinata representing the yin and yan which is an obvious reference to the cover when they fought in part 1. I think Kenji tara was the real mvp...

#13903 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:14 PM

http://theemeraldrav...l-reveals-ahaha

The quote from "wind" broke my kokoro...the good ol'days !   :sad:

Some of us are going to read it just for fun and have a good laugh, some to comment and review it, and some others are just gonna avoid it like the plague ! 

Looks like this person already got a hate message from a NH fan

This fandom *sigh*

Edited by Nar123, 31 March 2015 - 04:14 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#13904 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:16 PM

*deep breath*

2: Will all due respect to anyone who is 19 and married here, the thought of getting married at that age fills me with a visceral unpleasantness. I think about who I was at 19 and the partner I had and just..... oh lord. No. Just no. No no no nononononononono.

I know people who have married younger than that even, and that's all well and good if that's what they want to do, but oh my god I can't fathom getting married that young. I'm almost twenty-two now and the thought of marriage is still highly unpleasant.

How long did Naruto and Hinata even date before jumping in to tie the knot?

#13905 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:16 PM

sometimes love doesn't wait. i don't see it as a big deal tbh.

The problem isn't this one

The problem is on their love being forced and contrived, hell it happened because of a genjutsu...and then just months after the incident they already preparing for marriage? I mean lol they didn't even took time to now each other and basic relationship things like that

IT feels forced

unless, you were joking right :/ ?

Edited by Nar123, 31 March 2015 - 04:17 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#13906 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:17 PM

damn, marriage already? Well that didn't take to long XD. The date chapter implied that they waited for a few years before marriage. But I guess not

Edited by Namikaze Clan, 31 March 2015 - 04:18 PM.

#13907 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:27 PM

Wait, they went for marriage early?

#13908 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:29 PM

The kitten?! They married already after less than a year?!

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#13909 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:30 PM

The problem is on their love being forced and contrived, hell it happened because of a genjutsu...and then just months after the incident they already preparing for marriage? I mean lol they didn't even took time to now each other and basic relationship things like that

IT feels forced

No it doesn't feel forced.

It is forced.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#13910 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:33 PM

IT feels forced

the purpose of the genjutsu was to help naruto realize that he loved hinata since the beginning, he's not the brightest so he needs a little push in the right direction. naruto knows more about hinata than she knows about him. but that can easily be resolved from the dates that they've been on. they can get to know more about each other while they're dating.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#13911 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:42 PM

Chatte, your accent  :excited:

Wow, its been a while. Anyone remember me ?  :P  How are everyone doing ? 

Hey, hi! :D

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#13912 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:48 PM

They would've ended it quickly, but Hinata got pregnant and they're like 'kitten'! Naruto is living a lie and that's how he becomes as bitter as his 700 self.

Pretty much this.

I know people who have married younger than that even, and that's all well and good if that's what they want to do, but oh my god I can't fathom getting married that young. I'm almost twenty-two now and the thought of marriage is still highly unpleasant.

How long did Naruto and Hinata even date before jumping in to tie the knot?

Yeah, I didn't really mean to throw shade at people who got married at a young age. If that works for them, then they should keep on doing what they're doing. I suppose I was just expressing my initial reaction, which was shock and recoil and unpleasant memories.

#13913 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:49 PM

The kitten?! They married already after less than a year?!

What!? 

Well................ :zaru:

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#13914 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:50 PM

http://sabakunoai.tu...ss-and-not-just

#13915 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:54 PM

Is it true about the marriage? So...should kids learn to marry fast? I have nothing against it, but this is a moral story, right? They didn't even get to learn each other. Then again, maybe because one don't seek other part of him and the other is one dimension, so I guess it make sense. I guess.

#13916 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:55 PM

Is it true about the marriage? So...should kids learn to marry fast? I have nothing against it, but this is a moral story, right? They didn't even get to learn each other. Then again, maybe because one don't seek other part of him and the other is one dimension, so I guess it make sense. I guess.

Also fits into my theory once more that Naruto is unhappy in the marriage as an adult and as Hokage.

#13917 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:57 PM

That feels...pretty sudden for marriage.

I can only presume that this is all part of the obsession with painting NH as this "fairy tail romance"; that the two were "destined" to be together, they're so in lurve that they can't wait to be married, everything's perfect blah blah blah etc. etc. etc.

It's a load of sugary, pandering, unimaginative bollocks.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#13918 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,910 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:58 PM

That feels...pretty sudden for marriage.

I can only presume that this is all part of the obsession with painting NH as this "fairy tail romance"; that the two were "destined" to be together, they're so in lurve that they can't wait to be married, everything's perfect blah blah blah etc. etc. etc.

It's a load of sugary, pandering, unimaginative bollocks.

Again, Metalhead, it's why I suspect that the fairy tale is over now at the time of 700, even after all that time together. X-P Just Kishimoto-sensei once again showing the mistakes that Naruto's generation has made are the same as the past generations, and how it's likely their kids will make the same mistakes and repeat the vicious cycle.

#13919 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:59 PM

So they married in spring right ? since there were the cherry blossom trees in their wedding... they dated for what...3 months ?  :wot: Then got married ? or maybe it was a year later ? 

Anyway, 3 months...a year...seriously...this is TOO fast and early, especially when they barely talked since they knew each other. 

Being married at 19 isn't a problem but how fast they married since they again barely know each other and Naruto just fell in love in a genjutsu, the fact that they keep putting NH stuff make it seems that Naruto is always with Hinata after the last and barely with his friends like Sakura, hell I have a hard time imagining Naruto not thinking about Sasuke

What chapter is that? If you don't mind can you post it? Also is Kenji Tara really an NS fan plus who is he? lol

http://www.mangapand...ime-of-youth/22

Edit: hahhaha I rereading this chapter, and that scroll remind me of when Naruto fell in love with Hinata thanks to that genjutsu...it's almost the same thing ....

Another edit: HAHAHAHA Sakura saying "Princess Hinata of what ??" 

Edited by ichigo500, 31 March 2015 - 05:04 PM.

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#13920 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:04 PM

Again, Metalhead, it's why I suspect that the fairy tale is over now at the time of 700, even after all that time together. X-P Just Kishimoto-sensei once again showing the mistakes that Naruto's generation has made are the same as the past generations, and how it's likely their kids will make the same mistakes and repeat the vicious cycle.

A very depressing thought. Thank you for the valuable lesson, Kishimoto/armada of editors/whoever the Hell is writing the thing at this point.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users