31593 replies to this topic

#13821 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:08 AM

lol, I can't tell if you're being serious or not XD

You haven't been here long enough to get used to this sarcasm from him XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#13822 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:09 AM

i didn't pick up the tsundere vibe from her voice. i thought it was adorable that she wanted to play with her kids.

Liar. I can see your nose growing like Kishimoto  Pinocchio.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#13823 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:23 AM

Liar. I can see your nose growing like Kishimoto  Pinocchio.

ok maybe i did feel a bit of the tsundere creep through my screen. but still, you gotta admit it was cute. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#13824 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:30 AM

Well part 3 is coming

Thats already uninteresting to me. I wonder what kishi will do to make part 3 successful he already alienated the half of the fanbase. 

#13825 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:32 AM

That's pretty much Naruto in a nutshell, missed opportunities. Kishi didn't have a thought to explore other clans/Kekki Genkei or Villages/Minor Villages.

Madara had the Rinnegan so surpassing him would mean he would have to get Rinnegan, if we discard the Brother Reincarnation then Kabuto would be right but Kishi wanted to throw that in. How is Sasuke not relevant he's the second most important character in the Series and Kishi said he wanted to end it with Sasuke Vs Naruto so both of them would have to be equal or close to equal.

Hashirama surpassed Madara, Naruto surpassed madara, neither of them had a Rinnegan. Sasuke was becoming irrelevant, and the brother garbage was meant to bring him back in the loop. Literally he stopped developing after Itachi's death, his role was done. He only got EMS to keep close with Naruto, and the brother thing was a forced way to keep him close to Naruto. The Juubi looking at Naruto and seeing Hagoromo and the Rinnegan was dead proof that Naruto was meant to be the sole successor, and that the brother kitten was a late hash to keep Sasuke involved in the story. He was unjustly handed all this power yet he was absolutely useless against Kaguya, and Naruto had to be nerfed in their final fight and Sasuke had to use all of the Bijuu and he still couldn't beat Naruto.

Edited by AHK, 31 March 2015 - 03:33 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#13826 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:36 AM

Thats already uninteresting to me. I wonder what kishi will do to make part 3 successful he already alienated the half of the fanbase. 

Its uninteristing to me too,obviously Im just along with the ride to point and laugh at the mess this part 3 will bring

Edited by Nar123, 31 March 2015 - 03:37 AM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#13827 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:56 AM

Okay I was discussing about Part 3 with Ria, and we both came up with an interesting question.

If you were just reading Part 3 and never read Part 1 or Part 2, what would your take on it be? 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#13828 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:16 AM

Well since we never read the first two parts, it would come of as better. We wouldn't be claiming it as a rehash. We also wouldn't dislike the previous characters since we knew nothing of their history in the previous series

#13829 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:26 AM

But I'd still think the characters look like weirdos and I wouldn't read it.

#13830 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:34 AM

I figured how to write my BORUTO prediction novel. Look forward to it!
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#13831 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:36 AM

Don't mind me but I think I'll pass U_U

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#13832 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,051 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:43 AM

I would like to see a drawing of Naruto, Sakura and Shinachiku kicking Narudo Suckura and Bolt's ass. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#13833 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:44 AM

Okay I was discussing about Part 3 with Ria, and we both came up with an interesting question.

If you were just reading Part 3 and never read Part 1 or Part 2, what would your take on it be? 

Depends on the actual content of the mini-series. I would think it was one of the shortest acclaimed manga storylines ever written. My curiosity to learn how these older characters eventually came to be and the world's history would be driving focal points. 

#13834 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 04:47 AM

Sp's animation of hinata vs hannabis beyond disgusting.

They actually show that Hinata could have won but doesn't to hurt her sister... WTF.

Her sister was noted to be extremely talented at her Young age.

She was described as lacking talent not being too compassionate and had to compensate with harder training and guts.

#13835 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:03 AM

Lol. Crazy Japs and their SH predictions. I would laugh if SP do a reversal with NH and SS to NS and SH. this forum will go livid even more than Nov 5th.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#13836 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:24 AM

this is what the Nh/SS fans are going to do...cause,apparently they have never read the manga....

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#13837 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:26 AM

a prediction which is gonna be better than the canon one !! I'm looking forward to it ! :)

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#13838 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:17 AM

Sp's animation of hinata vs hannabis beyond disgusting.

They actually show that Hinata could have won but doesn't to hurt her sister... WTF.

Her sister was noted to be extremely talented at her Young age.

She was described as lacking talent not being too compassionate and had to compensate with harder training and guts.

I'm sorry what? Did they redo the Hinata vs Hanabi fight and had Hanabi be weaker?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#13839 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 09:45 AM

I'm sorry what? Did they redo the Hinata vs Hanabi fight and had Hanabi be weaker?

Made her at first a fangirl of her sister then made her compete with her and then back to being a fangirl tho she did kick Hinata's ass.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#13840 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 31 March 2015 - 10:00 AM

Beware anyone who has prediction of Boruto movie. Someone there knows this site and will makes your prediction come true :hehehe:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users