#13801 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:01 AM

Another reason why Neji's death didn't work is because it felt like Kishi realized that the war was at its climax and he hasn't killed off any major characters. A death from one of the Konoha 11 would have had great emotional impact. The problem was that most of them(with the exception of Shikamaru, Naruto, and Sakura) weren't focused on enough in part 2 to get any emotional investment

This. The only ones out of the K11 that I really cared for were Naruto, Sakura, and Shikamaru. I liked the others, but I can honestly say that I wouldn't have felt that much if they died but only a little sadness. And then killing people off like Shikamaru and Ino's dad really didn't give off that much of an emotional impact. I felt bad for those two though.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#13802 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:05 AM

Another reason why Neji's death didn't work is because it felt like Kishi realized that the war was at its climax and he hasn't killed off any major characters. Killing Neji felt like an afterthought more than anything. A death from one of the Konoha 11 would have had great emotional impact. The problem was that most of them(with the exception of Shikamaru, Naruto, and Sakura) weren't focused on enough in part 2 to get any emotional investment

shika and sakura had a few chapters dedicated to them, after that it was back to bg they went. it was the naru/sasu show, the rest were just backup dancers, though kakashi was leading the backup dancers.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#13803 WhyDoIWatch

WhyDoIWatch

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Shows- SNK, Naruto, Code Geass, Baccano, Fate,
    Characters- Claire, Sasuke, Lelouch, Madara, Itachi, Gilgamesh, Kirei, Konan, Sasori, Lancer.

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:05 AM

Another reason why Neji's death didn't work is because it felt like Kishi realized that the war was at its climax and he hasn't killed off any major characters. Killing Neji felt like an afterthought more than anything. A death from one of the Konoha 11 would have had great emotional impact. The problem was that most of them(with the exception of Shikamaru, Naruto, and Sakura) weren't focused on enough in part 2 to get any emotional investment

I think Sai should have died saving his comrades and finally knowing what bonds are rather than Neji who had to change the Hyuga.

hunter-x-hunter-2011-episode-145.gif

#13804 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,022 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:10 AM

Calling all post-690 fanfiction. It's an insult to fanfiction.

I agree even fanfiction can't describe whatever is present after 690, but what can you call it? Bad writing, atrocity, garbage, catastrophe?

So far I wasn't able to find a word to describe this.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#13805 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:13 AM

I think Sai should have died saving his comrades and finally knowing what bonds are rather than Neji who had to change the Hyuga.

I really hated how Sai was treated in the war arc. It really felt like Sai was entirely pointless, other than to be a temporary replacement for Sasuke. The funny thing is though that once Sasuke was brought back Team 7 fell a part instanly. They were dysfunctional ever since the beginning and still are in the end.

The way I see it though is that if people have to die they need to have the proper emotional buildup for it to work. Neji's death came out of nowhere and had no impact whatsoever.

Edited by RedFaction, 31 March 2015 - 02:16 AM.

#13806 WhyDoIWatch

WhyDoIWatch

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts
    Characters- Claire, Sasuke, Lelouch, Madara, Itachi, Gilgamesh, Kirei, Konan, Sasori, Lancer.

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:17 AM

I really hated how Sai was treated in the war arc. It really felt like Sai was entirely pointless, other than to be a temporary replacement for Sasuke. The funny thing is though that once Sasuke was brought back Team 7 fell a part instanly. They were dysfunctional ever since the beginning and still are in the end.

LOL, I just remembered that hilarious scene in which Sai said "I'm part of Team 7 too" and just gets shot down by fodder XD.

Sai was just boring and so was Yamato, i'll take Kakashi/Sasuke anyday but really what happened to Yamato?

#13807 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:23 AM

Tobi literally states he wants to make him like Nagato, he says Sasuke's eyes have potential and so did Orochiamru saying he will surpass Itachi and Madara, and Kabuto saying what comes after Sharingan is Rinnegan, the vast majority of the fanbase knew Sasuke was going to get Rinnegan, it wasn't an asspull you want an asspull look at Sakura Seal.

Surpassing Itachi and Madara does not mean Rinnegan. Kabuto was wrong, btw, he didn't know about the chakra. It's not eyes that lead to he Rinnegan, it's the mix of Ashura and Indra's chakra. It was an asspull because Sasuke wasn't relevant. He only got the Rinnegan because of the brother reincarnation. No one knew Sasuke was going to get the Rinnegan until that bs Indra reveal.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#13808 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:24 AM

LOL, I just remembered that hilarious scene in which Sai said "I'm part of Team 7 too" and just gets shot down by fodder XD.

Sai was just boring and so was Yamato, i'll take Kakashi/Sasuke anyday but really what happened to Yamato?

I liked Sai and Yamato back when they were first introduced, but like with a lot of characters they get dropped and forgotten. It's a shame because some of them had a chance to have some impact or do some amazing things but characters like them don't matter anymore.

All that matters in the story now is what Hinata wants. Everything is about Hinata living in her pefect world where she can ignore all the problems surrounding her and live happily ever after with Naruto. It's as simple as that.

#13809 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:35 AM

yamato and sai will be the next villains in part 3. both were just replacements who became irrelevant.

the irrelevant duo will be their name.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#13810 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:38 AM

yamato and sai will be the next villains in part 3. both were just replacements who became irrelevant.

the irrelevant duo will be their name.

Seems legit :lmao:

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#13811 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:38 AM

Is there anything else to complain about for naruto at this point?

#13812 WhyDoIWatch

WhyDoIWatch

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:39 AM

I liked Sai and Yamato back when they were first introduced, but like with a lot of characters they get dropped and forgotten. It's a shame because some of them had a chance to have some impact or do some amazing things but characters like them don't matter anymore.

All that matters in the story now is what Hinata wants. Everything is about Hinata living in her pefect world where she can ignore all the problems surrounding her and live happily ever after with Naruto. It's as simple as that.

That's pretty much Naruto in a nutshell, missed opportunities. Kishi didn't have a thought to explore other clans/Kekki Genkei or Villages/Minor Villages.

Surpassing Itachi and Madara does not mean Rinnegan. Kabuto was wrong, btw, he didn't know about the chakra. It's not eyes that lead to he Rinnegan, it's the mix of Ashura and Indra's chakra. It was an asspull because Sasuke wasn't relevant. He only got the Rinnegan because of the brother reincarnation. No one knew Sasuke was going to get the Rinnegan until that bs Indra reveal.

Madara had the Rinnegan so surpassing him would mean he would have to get Rinnegan, if we discard the Brother Reincarnation then Kabuto would be right but Kishi wanted to throw that in. How is Sasuke not relevant he's the second most important character in the Series and Kishi said he wanted to end it with Sasuke Vs Naruto so both of them would have to be equal or close to equal.

#13813 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:46 AM

Is there anything else to complain about for naruto at this point?

Well part 3 is coming

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#13814 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:56 AM

can't wait to see hinata act motherly with bolt and himawari. it's going to be so cute.  :blush:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#13815 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:57 AM

can't wait to see hinata act motherly with bolt and himawari. it's going to be so cute.  :blush:

She's gonna act like a Tsundere mom. Asspulls everywhere, I'm telling ya.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#13816 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:58 AM

She's gonna act like a Tsundere mom. Asspulls everywhere, I'm telling ya.

still going to be cute af.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#13817 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:00 AM

still going to be cute af.

Imao, did you hear her voice at the end of the Last? Who dafuq was that XD ?! That's not cute, that's a tsundere voice.

Edited by trang95, 31 March 2015 - 03:00 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#13818 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:01 AM

Imao, did you hear her voice at the end of the Last? Who dafuq was that XD ?! That's not cute, that's a tsundere voice.

i didn't pick up the tsundere vibe from her voice. i thought it was adorable that she wanted to play with her kids.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#13819 WhyDoIWatch

WhyDoIWatch

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:03 AM

i didn't pick up the tsundere vibe from her voice. i thought it was adorable that she wanted to play with her kids.

lol, I can't tell if you're being serious or not XD

#13820 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:05 AM

Assuming that BS will be canon by the end of the spin off, I wonder how Bolt will fall for Sarada? Probably through contrived and Bullsh*t means like his dad

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users