Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#1341 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:48 PM

There is a sound track piece in the movie called "Daydream."

The Bolt and Himawari that we see in the movie could be Hinata going "and then we'll get married and we'll have twins and I shall name them Boruto and Himawari and they'll have the little fox whiskers and SIGH~"

That would be an explanation for why the character designs of the two kids don't match the final chapter.  Even if they are merely figments of Hinata's imagination, they'd still need to be designed.

Edited by Catwho, 13 November 2014 - 02:50 PM.

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#1342 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:51 PM

there'll definitely be a lot of fights b/w them.

Lol, I'll enjoy it endlessly :lol:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#1343 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:52 PM

You can't. there's an otaku army in japan that suppor hinata's va so you do the math.

And Kishimoto has lost all of his NS,SN,SK, and many of his neutral fans. We shouldn't be giving this movie any support unless it's proven to be NS. If NH/SS is so popular that it makes up the majority of the fandom and they can make this the most highest grossing movie ever then let them prove it, we shouldn't be giving them any support whatever. We want this film to fail. Just my two cents.

#1344 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:59 PM

And Kishimoto has lost all of his NS,SN,SK, and many of his neutral fans. We shouldn't be giving this movie any support unless it's proven to be NS. If NH/SS is so popular that it makes up the majority of the fandom and they can make this the most highest grossing movie ever then let them prove it, we shouldn't be giving them any support whatever. We want this film to fail. Just my two cents.

There's an early screening on 24th of november. Let's wait and see.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1345 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:08 PM

Who's going to give the details about the movie? I heard someone has friend in here that will see the early screening no? Or am I wrong ? LOL

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#1346 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:28 PM

Who's going to give the details about the movie? I heard someone has friend in here that will see the early screening no? Or am I wrong ? LOL

Yup. Hope she won the lottery tho'... cuz there was this kind of lottery for tickets..

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#1347 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,426 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:31 PM

I have a prediction that NS will be canon!!!

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#1348 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:54 PM

I have a prediction that NS will be canon!!!

We shall wait and see....
2ivn2tv.jpg

#1349 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:57 PM

I'm holding onto a faint hope.  My re-reading of 700 when I wasn't in shock made it seem a lot more ambiguous than it felt on the first pass.  The biggest clue for me is how the reference to "big brother" for Hinata and Himawari is immediately followed by a shot to Rock Lee & Clone.  

If we go with the same logical reasoning that led us to conclude that Sasuke is Salada's father, it's only fair to apply that same logic to Rock Lee being Himawari's father.  

The whiskers on Bolt and Himawari, which are not a genetic trait in the canon story, are a red herring.  

#1350 melovechoco

melovechoco

~[♥□♥]~

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 384 posts
  • Interests:other stuff...

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:36 PM

Next week, ill be taking my final exams...till 25th of november and this will be my last day here....

My final words:

Chatte, i hope that all of this theories will be canon in the movie...fingercrossed.

And if it isnt, dont get too disappointed...

Because i will keep on sailing with this ship ...NS for the win!! :smile
2ivn2tv.jpg

#1351 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:50 PM

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out the day before the screening. Since I can't do anything after that, I hope I can at least get to read some positive feedback from the movie and you guys here.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#1352 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:59 PM

I hope we get to see sarada ^^

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#1353 soshi

soshi

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:03 PM

Next week, ill be taking my final exams...till 25th of november and this will be my last day here....

My final words:

Chatte, i hope that all of this theories will be canon in the movie...fingercrossed.

And if it isnt, dont get too disappointed...

Because i will keep on sailing with this ship ...NS for the win!! :smile

with fans like us NS will never die no matter what happen in the near future, but our trust in Kishimoto yes.here we are a family that  support one and other.This is the difference between us and other fandoms :grouphug:

#1354 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:28 PM

Good luck on the exams melovechoco, and good luck with the wisdom teeth trang!  I hope both things are as minimally painful as possible.

NaruSaku will go on no matter what happens in the movie.  Fandoms have dealt with pairing fallout for decades before us.

Part of the fun of being in a fandom is dissecting canon and re-interpreting it.    :yes:

Edited by Catwho, 13 November 2014 - 05:29 PM.

#1355 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 05:54 PM

It might be irrelevant but I still wanted to share anyway.

I did go back to see the infamous spoilers posted by Evil and of course everything that she posted were true. however, there is something that was buging me.

First, she posted a picture of fishcakes ( Naruto), a sun ( Hinata), 2 bolts ( Burrito/Bolt) and a sunflower ( Himawari)

Then, we see of course another spoiler, which is a fan ( Uchiha for Sasuke), a cherry blossoms tree ( Sakura) and a salad ( Sarada)

However, she also posted after the spoiler about Sasuke/Sakura and Sarada this :

http://prntscr.com/535z4b

a poster ask if Sakura and Sasuke's son will be named Salad, Evil post another this picture after :

http://prntscr.com/5362cu

When someone asked her if Karin got Sasuke and Sakura got tossed, she say that she got the the symbol mixed. However, she never give the answer about the question, if Sakura got tossed and that Sasuke choose karin, she only mentioned that  she had the symbol (Uzumaki and Uchiha) mixed

So, if we look closely at the last picture, we see an Uzumaki symbol in a pink male sign and an Uchiha symbol in a blue female sign.

So we presume that, like the chapter 700 show, that Sasuke will have a daughter and that Naruto will have a son.

It's strange because the earlier poster about Naruto/Hinata/Bolt and Himawari, show what we see in chapter 700, that Naruto and Hinata will have 2 kids. However, in the picture that show the Uzumaki symbol in a pink male sign, it presume that Naruto will have only a son, we don't see anywhere in these spoilers that Naruto will have a daughter. Plus, why a pink male sign?? Could this maybe mean Sakura?

Anyway, like I said, it might not mean much but I did find it strange these spoilers, I wanted to share with you guys.

Edited by Serenity Namikaze, 13 November 2014 - 06:10 PM.

#1356 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:07 PM

I did go back to see the infamous spoilers posted by Evil and of course everything that she posted were true. however, there is something that was buging me.

First, she posted a picture of fishcakes ( Naruto), a sun ( Hinata), 2 bolts ( Burrito/Bolt) and a sunflower ( Himawari)

Then, we see of course another spoiler, which is a fan ( Uchiha for Sasuke), a cherry blossoms tree ( Sakura) and a salad ( Sarada)

However, she also posted after the spoiler about Sasuke/Sakura and Sarada this :

a poster ask if Sakura and Sasuke's son will be named Salad, Evil post another this picture after :

When someone asked her if Karin got Sasuke and Sakura got tossed, she say that she got the the symbol mixed. However, she never give the answer abotut the question, if Sakura got tossed and that Sasuke choose karin, she only mentioned that  she had the symbol (Uzumaki and Uchiha) mixed

So, if we look closely at the last picture, we see an Uzumaki symbol in a pink male sign and an Uchiha symbol in a blue female sign.

So we presume that, like the chapter 700 show, that Sasuke will have a daughter and that Naruto will have a son.

It's strange because the earlier poster about Naruto/Hinata/Bolt and Himawari, show what we see in chapter 700, that Naruto and Hinata will have 2 kids. However, in the picture that show the Uzumaki symbol in a pink male sign, it presume that Naruto will have only a son, we don't see anywhere in these spoiler that Naruto will have a daughter. Plus, why a pink male sign?? Could this maybe mean Sakura?

Anyway, like I said, it might not mean much but I did find it strange these spoilers, I wanted to share with you guys.

But then who would the blue female sign represent?

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#1357 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:14 PM

But then who would the blue female sign represent?

We don't know, we can presume Karin, like the poster that asked to Evil, it's hard to tell. What really did bug me was the fact that in the picture that I show, that Naruto would have one son, not 2 kids ( a son and a daughter).

#1358 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:18 PM

When someone asked her if Karin got Sasuke and Sakura got tossed, she say that she got the the symbol mixed. However, she never give the answer about the question, if Sakura got tossed and that Sasuke choose karin, she only mentioned that  she had the symbol (Uzumaki and Uchiha) mixed

It's strange because the earlier poster about Naruto/Hinata/Bolt and Himawari, show what we see in chapter 700, that Naruto and Hinata will have 2 kids. However, in the picture that show the Uzumaki symbol in a pink male sign, it presume that Naruto will have only a son, we don't see anywhere in these spoilers that Naruto will have a daughter. Plus, why a pink male sign?? Could this maybe mean Sakura?

hey,  I can see from the likes that James Cassidy is checking our thread out, too^^

Very interesting observation!!!!

Now that a week has passed, no one cares about Evil's spoilers anymore. I think we should carefully observe every hint she's given us! What you have pointed out has been bugging me BEFORE chapter 700 came out. 

My question is, however, what could Evil possible know about The Last? I doubt she will come back for us with spoilers about the movie (which I personally don't want to know if it's just NaruHina related).

Edited by trang95, 13 November 2014 - 06:21 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#1359 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:22 PM

hey,  I can see from the likes that James Cassidy is checking our thread out, too^^

Very interesting observation!!!!

Now that a week has passed, no one cares about Evil's spoilers anymore. I think we should carefully observe every hint she's given us! What you have pointed out has been bugging me BEFORE chapter 700 came out. 

It did bugged me before just that with the emotions to see these spoilers and all, I just didn't want to go deeper and check what the hell does this mean  :sweat:

Edited by Serenity Namikaze, 13 November 2014 - 06:28 PM.

#1360 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Posted 13 November 2014 - 06:34 PM

Hmm that is a good observation though. If it was more than one child, it would have made more sense to show it differently. Unless...Evil posted in the order of those particular panel placements. For instance, Naruto and Bolt talking, and then Salad mentioning her father and Sasuke showing up in the next panel.

While this Evil person knows what's going to be in the chapter, would she/he also know the meaning behind the chapter? Or would that just be her/his assumption? It's also kind of weird how we haven't gotten an itnerview with Kishi talking about NH's kids or anything. All we know from the little poster that's included at the end of the last chapter is that the protagonist will obviously be bolt.

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)