Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:12 AM

Why's everyone so excited to see some pairing-related stuff in 698? O_o

I mean, I don't see how this is plausible, lol

We're still in Narusasu fight... I don't think anyone should/will interfere.

#1262 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:14 AM

True. Anyway, keep it low, guys. I can sense Kishi hearing us. He will change it...

#1263 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:20 AM

Yeah, but it will conclude this chapter, most likely.

Still, I just don't see any room left for pairings. There's so many stuff that needs to be wrapped up in three chapters...

#1264 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:21 AM

As far as the expectation question goes....

All I can say is that I'll definitely be surprised if Kishimoto does not make things at least somewhat obvious in the manga.  Whether it's this chapter or next, who knows.

I don't know how he will do it, but I just don't see the manga ending without a clear signal of where Naruto's heart and intentions lie.  Naturally I believe his focus will still be on Sakura, and I believe we'll see her finally in a position to look at a new and better love in a new way.  I don't expect a big love scene or anything, but something that shows them on the path toward love -- together this time.  

The manga is its own entity, and is the source material for everything else.  I can't see any logic in not completing it with confirmation of where the characters lives and relationships are headed.  You know that Kishimoto, et al., know that not everyone watches the anime or the movies, so why would any significant actions or resolutions be revealed elsewhere?  (Yeah, money, but true fans will see The Last anyway.)

Honestly, I may be outnumbered but I've taken Hinata's apparent role in The Last as a very good sign.  It seems to me that it's going to be a sort of... payback for her.  She and her fans won't win the ship war, but they'll get a movie where she figures prominently and get to see her become strong, perhaps eclipse her sister in her father's eyes, and finally step into the role of clan leader with confidence.

Yeah I would like the Manga to conclude the pairing etc as well, but maybe Kishi thought it would be a good idea (or one of his editors, you do get the feeling at times Kishi gets influenced by his editors with the way he handles certain aspeacts of the manga specially the pairing war.) to give the romance part it's own ending, something he might feel he never got a chance to do justice to in the manga.

As for Hinata's apparent role in the movie, I can see both sides, on one side I can see it as a threat to NaruSaku if Kishi does want to make it that pairing canon, it's a cheap way for him to do so without spending 700 manga chapters to develop the relationship, outside missions they've spent zero times together.

On the other side, if there is to be a Villian in the movie it would make sense he would be related to Kaguya, either one of her decendants or someone who comes from wherever she originated from. The Hyuuga are the only Decendants left who inherited the eyes, the Sharingan was from the Ten Tails, and the rest got no eye abilities. So if that clan is involved then the the member with the strongest eyes getting kidnapped makes sense, (Neji is dead so Hanabi is next). So if I think of it logically Hinata's involvement could be completely plot related and not a hint towards NaruHina. Also it could be one of Kishi's ultimate Trolling moments, This is the same guy who built up Madara to be the ultimate boss for years, and then had him one shot killed with Kaguya as the final boss, Kishi would totally use the Hanabi kidnapping as a ruse to make everyone think one thing and then the movie is something completely different, he did it with RtN as well.

Though it's also helps my argument that the manga won't get anything resolved, if the pairing war is resolved before hand it could hurt a certain fanbase, if it's left unanswered they will go watch the movie just to see what pairing won. No matter how we look at it, Kishi wants to sell tickets, if he gets everything resolved in two weeks time it would give those who are not as hardcore no reason to watch the movie because they'd know it would fillerish, however if it answers the questions about pairing it might just be enough to get them to go buy a ticket.

iAnby7W.gif

#1265 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:26 AM

Yeah I would like the Manga to conclude the pairing etc as well, but maybe Kishi thought it would be a good idea (or one of his editors, you do get the feeling at times Kishi gets influenced by his editors with the way he handles certain aspeacts of the manga specially the pairing war.) to give the romance part it's own ending, something he might feel he never got a chance to do justice to in the manga.

Nonsense. He's ending the manga abruptly because he wants to, he could just as easily NOT end it right now and dedicate more chapters to deal with this stuff. Let's face it, he's grown tired of the series and I doubt he cares to give everything a decent conclusion.

Also, he's the one who wrote himself into a corner with the pairing stuff. There are so many things any coherent storyteller would deal with differently, it's not even funny.

Edited by Ether, 29 October 2014 - 01:29 AM.

#1266 Ausakura

Ausakura

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:30 AM

Set up for any pairing moments in the last chapter I think. At this point any pairing moments will be set up this chapter only to finally have a canon pairing next week. I think they could interfere but maybe they'll make it to the valley and watch. There has to be reason why Sakura woke up so...

With the movie coming foward we have been introducted to a lot of ship-teasing images and informations that only makes even more dubious the thought about who is Naruto with at the end. Do you really think the manga will end with a conclusion to any pairing? I don't even believe the movie will declare any pairing canon... It says the movie will act as a opening to a new NARUTO era, so... I think the romance in NARUTO's story still have a long way to go.

#1267 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:34 AM

With the movie coming foward we have been introducted to a lot of ship-teasing images and informations that only makes even more dubious the thought about who is Naruto with at the end. Do you really think the manga will end with a conclusion to any pairing? I don't even believe the movie will declare any pairing canon... It says the movie will act as a opening to a new NARUTO era, so... I think the romance in NARUTO's story still have a long way to go.

It's still possible to end it here. A lot of people keeps thinking that this chapter will have a winner and that's it, but in reality, we can really close NaruSasu or reach the climax that is Sasuke changes his mind. Next two chapters can solve everything, so there's room.

#1268 Aslan

Aslan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 64 posts
  • Interests:Lots of things...

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:48 AM

"NaruSasu fight will continue"

That's the kind of standard by which I measure my expectation for these chapters. Obviously I'm hoping for more.

f3a84606-2c3e-4f4e-8cce-14e0f2502fde_zps

#1269 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:54 AM

It's been a while doing a prediction but will do one very soon. Eat time.

You're telling me you eat time?

Time_Eater.jpg

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#1270 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:05 AM

is there any spoiler?

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#1271 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:05 AM

Well, it's that time to list down the prediction again. Boy, it's the second last one...or second last week to predict since I keep hearing about next week featuring two chapters. The chapter preview said that the fight is now over. Well, will be with this final strike. Or so it seems. So time is almost near. Here I go:

-Sasuke stops in middle or near to Naruto and reconsidering not killing him.

-Sasuke misses. I laughed.

-Sasuke gets counter by Naruto's last attack. Insert anything.

-Sasuke gets dirt/water in his eyes by Naruto. Also laughed.

-Naruto will parry the attack with his arm.

-Naruto will dodge it in the last attempt.

-Naruto right now is a clone and the real one sneak attack Sasuke.

-Sasuke will be stopped by Sakura by her yelling from the top or on the same platform.

-Sasuke will be stopped by Sakura by her hug.

-SS kiss. Yeah, I said it.

-Naruto loses.

-Naruto and Sasuke will perform the seal to end IT.

-Naruto and Sasuke will perform that truth of seal or something like that and end IT.

-Sasuke will decide to stay in Konoha.

-Sasuke will go on separate paths but will do justice in a good way.

-Sasuke will see Sakura and Kakashi (if possible) before going away or staying.

-Sasuke will change attitude and/or feelings. Insert SS.

-Insert random NH. Hey, IT ends and she will fly like a sweet angel....

-Pracitically insert NH/SS you can possibly think of.

-Naruto drops his feelings. Boy, those guys in heaven must be happy......./s

-Sakura still at the same place with Kakashi and never move for the whole chapter nor show a hint of doing so by the end. Just thought of it now.

-Nothing happens with Sakura and/or Kakashi at all.

-Fight doesn't end.

Well, that's all I got.....I think.....But oh well. The wait is almost over.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 29 October 2014 - 02:08 AM.

#1272 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:10 AM

I thought the preview said that it will be concluded this chapter?

the preview actually said
". then the two will make babies!"

SN canon

#1273 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:10 AM

Still lots of time til the chapter comes out xD I wouldn't expect spoilers for at least 5 hours from now

That sucks :( thanks! ^.^

#1274 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:16 AM

Wait, So the Chapter is coming out today? Not Tomorrow? Im confused now.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#1275 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:20 AM

Wait, So the Chapter is coming out today? Not Tomorrow? Im confused now.

If USA, tomorrow. If elsewhere like Japan, today. Confusing. Lol.

#1276 archangel

archangel

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:23 AM

Ok, couple of notes.

-Ah, now I know what Sasuke was missing. That waist thingy. I was wondering what exactly was missing because seeing him now was making me wonder what's bothering me. Now I know. Surprise that shirt isn't out.

-The thing is Sakura is focusing on the rivalry of Naruto and Sasuke, so she's not going to think about what just happened between him and her. It's all about these two since they're about to settle it once and for all. The topic always focus on one thing and don't really bring others into the mix. So that part that happened before won't bring up here or now, I don't know. The point is the focus is on them. I would like to comment that Sakura is the only one that has seen this brotherhood from the very beginning, so score one for her than anyone else, especially since this manga has that focus on it, right.

-This is a double edge sword. We have two sides now. On one hand, you have people who wants Sakura to hop in and fight but will have Naruto never beat Sasuke on his own. On the other hand, you have people who wants Naruto to beat Sasuke but will have Sakura not getting her action. So, decision, decision. What do you think it's the right call? What do you think will have the less complaints?

-The next chapter is where everything is decided. Sasuke managed to steal Kuruma's last ounce of chakra, so now, he will use it against Naruto with one last blow. In short, this next chapter is the final strike. It all ends here. If possible, the last chapter may in fact be the aftermath of everything. Again, the next one is the end of the battle and you could squeeze in everything that needs to be said. We may jump skip back to home, but we'll see soon enough.

I must be really late to give my opinion to your post (page 13 to 67 lol).

I think the right answer is either. If Naruto defeat Sasuke alone, that what we all expected at some point, so him defeating him alone is good for me.

However, defeating him with Sakura help doesn't make Naruto less shine. Sasuke got the upper hand and stay in the fight with Naruto because he drain from the 9 beast. Plus it make Sakura kept her promise to Naruto that he doesn't have to do this alone. Finally, it goes in the same idea that Itachi told Naruto. That he must not do everything by himself, because you've become bitter with power and turn up like Madara, like Sasuke is right now.

Most of all, that prove Sasuke wrong when he said to Naruto that he is always alone, that why he use shadow clone and Sakura might finally get acknowledge by Sasuke. That was what she said to Naruto on the bench and she deserve at least that much after the way he treat her and Naruto.

Naruto getting help doesn't make him weaker in my book, because while he did fight Kaguya for a while 1 on 1 for a while. In that Kaguya fight, Sasuke did less than Kakashi and Sakura and those character don't have godlike power.  Naruto use almost all his strength in that fight while Sasuke was ready to fight. If you ask me, Naruto is more powerful than Sasuke as it is now, it's already been proven in that fight, so an assist won't change that.

Edited by archangel, 29 October 2014 - 02:23 AM.

#1277 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:25 AM

I thought the preview said that it will be concluded this chapter?

Finally :argh: 

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#1278 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:25 AM

Well, it's that time to list down the prediction again. Boy, it's the second last one...or second last week to predict since I keep hearing about next week featuring two chapters. The chapter preview said that the fight is now over. Well, will be with this final strike. Or so it seems. So time is almost near. Here I go:

-Sasuke stops in middle or near to Naruto and reconsidering not killing him.

-Sasuke misses. I laughed.

-Sasuke gets counter by Naruto's last attack. Insert anything.

-Sasuke gets dirt/water in his eyes by Naruto. Also laughed.

-Naruto will parry the attack with his arm.

-Naruto will dodge it in the last attempt.

-Naruto right now is a clone and the real one sneak attack Sasuke.

-Sasuke will be stopped by Sakura by her yelling from the top or on the same platform.

-Sasuke will be stopped by Sakura by her hug.

-SS kiss. Yeah, I said it.

-Naruto loses.

-Naruto and Sasuke will perform the seal to end IT.

-Naruto and Sasuke will perform that truth of seal or something like that and end IT.

-Sasuke will decide to stay in Konoha.

-Sasuke will go on separate paths but will do justice in a good way.

-Sasuke will see Sakura and Kakashi (if possible) before going away or staying.

-Sasuke will change attitude and/or feelings. Insert SS.

-Insert random NH. Hey, IT ends and she will fly like a sweet angel....

-Pracitically insert NH/SS you can possibly think of.

-Naruto drops his feelings. Boy, those guys in heaven must be happy......./s

-Sakura still at the same place with Kakashi and never move for the whole chapter nor show a hint of doing so by the end. Just thought of it now.

-Nothing happens with Sakura and/or Kakashi at all.

-Fight doesn't end.

Well, that's all I got.....I think.....But oh well. The wait is almost over.

So give up to NS being canon LOL

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#1279 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:28 AM

What if we all got excited for nothing lol.

#1280 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 29 October 2014 - 02:30 AM

What if we all got excited for nothing lol.

Then I will rage. Hard.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users