Close
Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 1

2014 TheLast NarutoTheMovie2014 TheLastNarutoTheMovie NarutoMovie10 ShippudenMovie7 Naruto

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16422 replies to this topic

#12621 Heaven on Earth

Heaven on Earth

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:12 AM

SasuHina will rise in this movie. Bet on it :hm:

theyre already in RTN. Thanks to drama CD charasuke

#12622 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:13 AM

NaruIno will also be confirmed.

The babies will be blonde, blue-eyed, and beautiful :yes:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#12623 ButterBean

ButterBean

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Interests:Reading stories, watching NBA, playing video games, riding my bike, watching anime.

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:45 AM

I don't know if this have been posted yet. Anyways, narusaku poses side by side. 
:)

i got this from tumblr in ourheavenandearth

Edited by ButterBean, 19 October 2014 - 03:51 AM.

tumblr_nd19ye9jwJ1s497cfo1_500.jpg

#12624 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:59 AM

Ino

That sketch looks so blunted and half-done compared to earlier efforts from Kishi. I wonder why that is. Has he lost enthusiasm for Pierrot's film? Could the reason be that Ino has a lack of significant screen time, ergo her character doesn't justify a complicated and detailed portrait?  Or does he just not have the time to give her a proper imaging?  Whatever the actual reason is, Ino is likely to be outshined by other characters. 

#12625 ALEX SENJU

ALEX SENJU

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU(obviously),Anime,Manga,Video-games,Books,Technology, Science,Animals,plus a lot of random things.

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:19 AM

I don't know if this have been posted yet. Anyways, narusaku poses side by side. 

:)

i got this from tumblr in ourheavenandearth

They look sooooo perfect together. :wibble:  And the pictures match perfectly that cant be a coincidence. 

mikasa2_zpsrd1mhs49.gif

#12626 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:24 AM

Ino's reaction

no apto para cardiacos

Me acuerdo de ese episodio.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#12627 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:35 AM

Hey does anyone here semi-believe or have a feeling that Kishi may continue Naruto's story in a new serialization after "Naruto"??

Kind of something similar to what happened to Tokyo Ghoul and from what I hear also kuruko no basket??

I know the movie is called "The Last" and from the poster it says "the last story, the first love" but couldn't it just mean that this movie will finish up from what's the left of the first Naruto series with the new adult versions of the characters and jump start a new series right afterwards of the movie. Sort of like the past is now coming back to bite them in the ass sort of speak lol.

People may have grown tired of Naruto lately and just want it to end completely but isn't that mostly because for the past 2-3 years we've had one full war arc to deal with and not anything normal to what we know from the series in a long, long, loooooooooooooooong time??

A new serielization wouldn't be so bad and if Kishi thinks he would be up to it then all power to him ya know lol X)

#12628 sindy

sindy

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:39 AM

I wonder why we're getting so much Naruto and Sakura sketches... :hehehe: I don't think we got as much as this for RTN. and the HEIGHT DIFFERENCE :wub:

Attached Files

tumblr_ndenezYXEx1tqb1xzo1_500.gif

#12629 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:57 AM

OMG SAKURA LOOKS SO SMALL NEXT TO NARUTO.   :wibble:

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 19 October 2014 - 04:58 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#12630 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:00 AM

Hey does anyone here semi-believe or have a feeling that Kishi may continue Naruto's story in a new serialization after "Naruto"??

Kind of something similar to what happened to Tokyo Ghoul and from what I hear also kuruko no basket??

I know the movie is called "The Last" and from the poster it says "the last story, the first love" but couldn't it just mean that this movie will finish up from what's the left of the first Naruto series with the new adult versions of the characters and jump start a new series right afterwards of the movie. Sort of like the past is now coming back to bite them in the ass sort of speak lol.

People may have grown tired of Naruto lately and just want it to end completely but isn't that mostly because for the past 2-3 years we've had one full war arc to deal with and not anything normal to what we know from the series in a long, long, loooooooooooooooong time??

A new serielization wouldn't be so bad and if Kishi thinks he would be up to it then all power to him ya know lol X)

Hmmm I don't think it's a bad idea, but the closest thing I can see Kishi do if Naruto is gonna have a new seralization is if it's a monthly series like Attack on Titan. Now I know people would be like A month per chapter that's insane, but if you think about there's alot of content you get in one chapter I mean look at Seishi (Kishi's younger twin brother) manga (O Parts Hunter/666 Satan) each chapter was about 30-40 pages long. So if you think about it we could cover a lot in just 1 chapter.  

Plus your theory is not that far fetch because there is the huge naruto project that's suppose to hit on the day the manga ends. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 19 October 2014 - 05:01 AM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#12631 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:02 AM

OMG SAKURA LOOKS SO SMALL NEXT TO NARUTO.   :wibble:

that's Rin...

Sakura is behind them...

dumbo-pink-elephants-on-parade1.gif?w=50

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#12632 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:04 AM

that's Rin...
Sakura is behind them...

That's Minato behind them, lol.
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#12633 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:13 AM

Hmmm I don't think it's a bad idea, but the closest thing I can see Kishi do if Naruto is gonna have a new seralization is if it's a monthly series like Attack on Titan. Now I know people would be like A month per chapter that's insane, but if you think about there's alot of content you get in one chapter I mean look at Seishi (Kishi's younger twin brother) manga (O Parts Hunter/666 Satan) each chapter was about 30-40 pages long. So if you think about it we could cover a lot in just 1 chapter.  

Plus your theory is not that far fetch because there is the huge naruto project that's suppose to hit on the day the manga ends. 

Yeah that is Definetly the #1 thing I would be worried and distraught about if it would be a monthly release but not in case of its page contents for each chapter but more of line of it being published somewhere other then Jump magazines.

I don't know all the different jump magazines out there such as akamaru jump or Weekly Jump but some monthly releases of a series chapter in other manga have been in 19-22 page range when releasing new chapters monthly and if they did that for A New Naruto series it would be very disheartening........and plus it would suuuuuuuuuuck T_T lol

Hmmmm..........ok.......I guess it would be about its page count I would be worried about then XD lol my bad

Edited by MoonDrop04, 19 October 2014 - 05:22 AM.

#12634 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,424 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:22 AM

Yeah that is Definetly the #1 thing I would be worried and distraught about if it would be a monthly release but not in case of its page contents for each chapter but more of line of it being published somewhere other then Jump magazines.

I don't know all the different jump magazines out there such as akamaru jump or Weekly Jump but some monthly releases of a series chapter in other manga have been in 19-22 page range when releasing new chapters monthly and if they did that for A New Naruto series it would be very disheartening........and plus it would suuuuuuuuuuck T_T lol

That is true, I mean at this point anything could happen. I've stated this before, but we could get like an Avatar syndrome where the first series focuses solely on Aang, but in this case it's Naruto. Then in the second series you've got the characters from the first series, but they play a supporting role similar to Katara, Zuko, Aang, and Toph (main characters from T.L.A.) in Legend of Korra only for Naruto's sake it's him, Sakura, Kakashi, Sai ,Shikamaru, Ino, Choji, etc.

Edited by LuckyChi7, 19 October 2014 - 05:23 AM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#12635 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:33 AM

That is true, I mean at this point anything could happen. I've stated this before, but we could get like an Avatar syndrome where the first series focuses solely on Aang, but in this case it's Naruto. Then in the second series you've got the characters from the first series, but they play a supporting role similar to Katara, Zuko, Aang, and Toph (main characters from T.L.A.) in Legend of Korra only for a second series. 

Yeah I'm thinking the same thing as well but still mainly about Naruto and his story. The new series would have secondary main characters with Naruto's main characters from the original such as Sakura and Kakashi.

Kakashi will more then likely become a side character now due to his personal main plot coming to a close with the end of Obito and now his role as "Sixth Hokage". Sakura will still be a main character and heroine but her character development and plot story concerning Sasuke would be done with with the end of the original series and now have continued development with Naruto. (But that's just my NS side talkin ya know lol)

Since it's now showing Naruto and everyone else as adults it would be great opportunity to showcase Naruto leading his own team of genin and follow his story as him being a leader and to eventually........Hokage.

Edited by MoonDrop04, 19 October 2014 - 05:52 AM.

#12636 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:40 AM

That's Minato behind them, lol.

No, it's Sakura :hehehe:

For the ones talking about Naruto's legs:

tumblr_nd7ak0Yrpj1tmym68o2_1280.jpg

Edited by theunburnt, 19 October 2014 - 05:50 AM.

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#12637 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:01 AM

@theunburnt:

Lol I was talking about the NaruSaku side-by-side sketches for the Last.  Sakura looks so short next to Naruto and the height difference is just so adorable. :wub:

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#12638 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:09 AM

No, it's Sakura :hehehe:

For the ones talking about Naruto's legs:

tumblr_nd7ak0Yrpj1tmym68o2_1280.jpg

oh mah lord, look at his legs. STAP. 

I find this so cute. is this weird? am I the only one? lolz. ok. 

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#12639 Khaleesi

Khaleesi

Mother of dragons

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,237 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:49 AM

It's sexy :argh:

and his smile is just :argh: :argh: :argh:

queen-harley.tumblr.com

#12640 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:54 AM

Naruto is just cute.And he's hiding sexiness with his clothes.*Remember Rasenshiruken training* :hehehe:

And if SP didn't change the artstyle,we'll see more beautiful positions. :argh:

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2014, TheLast, NarutoTheMovie2014, TheLastNarutoTheMovie, NarutoMovie10, ShippudenMovie7, Naruto

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users