Photo

The Last: Naruto the Movie: Thread 2 aka The Last retcon: Hinata-sama the movie

• Please log in to reply
19441 replies to this topic

#12581 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:13 PM

There's also Chronicles of the seventh by Ramenrenegade, its 4 books right now with the fourth currently on going.
The first book suffers from grammar problems and the storyline isn't great, however the second and third one are really awesome. The fourth one is shaping up to be amazing too

The story doesn't exactly focus on romance though there's a separate chapter about Naruto and Sakura's wedding that its pretty funny

It completely rewrites the story from the end of the Pain saga, its a nice story to take as your headcanon

Sounds interesting. Can I have a link to this?

#12582 Verme

Verme

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:50 PM

I am just gonna slowly drop this here: http://www.chatte-ge...uto-and-hinata/

I also have a request, can someone help me with the translation of this photo? Thanks a lot!

10394615_294474474075922_550826338364514

The interviewer : ” In the prologue, we can see that Hinata & Naruto have two kids. But when did you decide that Naruto & Hinata would be together ?”

Kishimoto : “Quite a long time ago, in fact. But I have to admit there was a time when we did thought about Sakura, you know. But if after all this time, she would just all of a sudden changed her heart for Naruto, this would make her kind of a terrible woman, right ?. And I think she’s wholeheartly devoted to Sasuke anyway. I’ll continue writing Naruto until this summer”

Making Sakura move on from a abusive relationship would make her a terrible person hahaha Pathetic
Do you know what would make Sakura a terrible person, Kishi? Her willing to abandon her family, friends and career to travel around the world with a guy that abuses her.

#12583 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 20 November 2014 - 01:57 PM

The interviewer : ” In the prologue, we can see that Hinata & Naruto have two kids. But when did you decide that Naruto & Hinata would be together ?”

Kishimoto : “Quite a long time ago, in fact. But I have to admit there was a time when we did thought about Sakura, you know. But if after all this time, she would just all of a sudden changed her heart for Naruto, this would make her kind of a terrible woman, right ?. And I think she’s wholeheartly devoted to Sasuke anyway. I’ll continue writing Naruto until this summer”

This is the actual translation..? What the hell.

But if after all this time, she would just all of a sudden changed her heart for Naruto, this would make her kind of a terrible woman, right ? "

So the same logic cannot apply to Naruto's feelings ?!!   :twitch:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#12584 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:09 PM

Making Sakura move on from a abusive relationship would make her a terrible person hahaha Pathetic
Do you know what would make Sakura a terrible person, Kishi? Her willing to abandon her family, friends and career to travel around the world with a guy that abuses her.

Yeah, someone translated to me that part in the other thread, but thanks! Man, idk, this sounds so kitten wtf?! O_o

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#12585 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:11 PM

The interviewer : In the prologue, we can see that Hinata & Naruto have two kids. But when did you saw decide that Naruto & Hinata would be together ?

Kishimoto : Quite a long time ago, in fact. But I have to admit there was a time when we did thought about Sakura, you know. But if after all this time, she would just all of a sudden changed her heart for Naruto, this would make her kind of a terrible woman, right ?. And I think shes wholeheartly devoted to Sasuke anyway. Ill continue writing Naruto until this summer

"Quite a long time ago"
Yeah right

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#12586 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:11 PM

Sounds interesting. Can I have a link to this?

Sure
https://m.fanfiction.net/u/1940515/

#12587 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:12 PM

This is the actual translation..? What the hell.

But if after all this time, she would just all of a sudden changed her heart for Naruto, this would make her kind of a terrible woman, right ? "

So the same logic cannot apply to Naruto's feelings ?!!   :twitch:

I think it's ok, he lost his balls in the end because he gave up on Sakura. So now - it's ok.

#12588 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:16 PM

ah true O_O, there some words that I didn't read O_o" dunno why

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#12589 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:19 PM

If this translation is correct, than, I'm utterly disappointed in Kishimoto. Apparently, he's not the only one to decide about the couple ("we"), and doesn't understand Sakura's feelings himself entirely ("think"). He really is terrible at romance.

Edited by trang95, 20 November 2014 - 02:22 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#12590 Ether

Ether

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 731 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:21 PM

A "terrible woman" for moving on from a guy who tried to kill her. Kishimoto has issues, I swear.

#12591 Dario

Dario

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:25 PM

Well, there you have it. He did think about making NS canon at some point but changed his mind. On one hand l'm glad there's confirmation we weren't delusional and we didn't misinterpret everything. On the other hand the author has basically the mindset of a SS tard. "Terrible woman" Jesus tapdancing Christ.

#12592 brandneweyes

brandneweyes

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:My one and only otp that is NaruSaku. (◡‿◡✿)

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:27 PM

Are you serious?  So all the moments with Yamato and more was all just about him being on the fence with Sakura?  Then what was the point of adding more moments between NS if you decided a long time ago?  That is just screwed up.  Poor writing to the max.

tumblr_nck0gtLWEH1t5n3dco1_500.jpg

#12593 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:31 PM

Are you serious?  So all the moments with Yamato and more was all just about him being on the fence with Sakura?  Then what was the point of adding more moments between NS if you decided a long time ago?  That is just screwed up.  Poor writing to the max.

And if he decided on hinata why put the paralalel to kushina too?

What a troll!
My guess is that the "Long time ago " is bullcrap, he decided on NH after 615.
And i guess the poor reception of Sakura's confession helped

#12594 Verme

Verme

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Giving up on a childhood crush you barely know anything about and tried to kill you makes you a terrible person. Jesus kittening Christ. I wish I hadn't wasted so much of my time with this manga.

#12595 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Yeah, that's pretty terrible logic on Kishi's part.

#12596 Dario

Dario

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:36 PM

And if he decided on hinata why put the paralalel to kushina too?

What a troll!
My guess is that the "Long time ago " is bullcrap, he decided on NH after 615.
And i guess the poor reception of Sakura's confession helped

l think it's possible it was before that. This definitely confirms for me the Sai and Yamato introduction arc was entirely NS and was used to test the waters. lt's possible japanese fans received it poorly and Kishimoto backtracked, because after that you start to see more and more anti NS moments and the development of both Sakura and her relationship with Naruto start to crumble little by little.

#12597 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:38 PM

l think it's possible it was before that. This definitely confirms for me the Sai and Yamato introduction arc was entirely NS and was used to test the waters. lt's possible japanese fans received it poorly and Kishimoto backtracked, because after that you start to see more and more anti NS moments and the development of both Sakura and her relationship with Naruto start to crumble little by little.

But then why the parallels to Kushina and the girlfriend comment with Minato?

I don't know if Kishi really made these decisions that long ago or if he's trying to cover his tracks, but his logic and the "terrible woman" comment are disgusting.

#12598 Verme

Verme

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:41 PM

A good woman must always be loyal to her man, even when he tries to lop her head off or calls her useless. If she ever considers moving on, she's a terrible woman. 

#12599 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:42 PM

I think it more likely because sakura confession.

#12600 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 02:43 PM

No, they have moments in the hidan/kakuzu arc, and the hug in the Pein one

My guess is that all went to kitten with Sakura's confession.
It was received very poorly despiste kishi saying he was showing a honest girl.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users