8045 replies to this topic

#1241 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:01 AM

i think luffy is ready to face big mom now lol. but there needs to be an explanation on why he didn't use this sooner. there better be some drawback or something.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1242 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:03 AM

Congratulation luffy ^^
So, gear 2 = blood, gear 3 = bone, gear 4 = muscle.

Then next would be Gear 5 = Brain, and Gear 6 = all gears together?? O_o

#1243 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:04 AM

it's amazing how luffy needed to use gear 4th to tame the animals on the island. i really want to see the animals that needed gear 4th to be tamed.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1244 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,426 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:07 AM

Holy kittening kitten, the spoilers are out!!!!!!!! Omg!!!!

https://www.opbforum...0267#post760267

It looks badass as kitten!!!

Holy kitten them spoilers AAhh!!! the chapter needs to come out now OMG wait it's already thursday, ugh.. the wait is killing me. Must see how the rest of the chapter is being handled with this Gear Fourth cause so far it looks badass. I love the cover page by the way especially when it comes to seeing that tiny little LuNA moment on it with nami's reaction and Luffy doing his thing as well as seeing the rest of the crew do what they do best as usual. 

By the way speaking of strawhat crew, I know there hasn't been new one since Brook, but I've been wondering for a while do you guys think that Rebecca will be the one to join the crew or will it be someone else. I know alot of people are saying Law, but idk I'm kinda unsure about it, but I'll damn well say he'd be a great person to join. I just wanted to get your guys thoughts when it comes to getting a new strawhat crew member.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1245 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:08 AM

Congratulation luffy ^^
So, gear 2 = blood, gear 3 = bone, gear 4 = muscle.

That's insane. I forgot about muscle. How the hell did that pass by me!

#1246 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:10 AM

Holy kitten them spoilers AAhh!!! the chapter needs to come out now OMG wait it's already thursday, ugh.. the wait is killing me. Must see how the rest of the chapter is being handled with this Gear Fourth cause so far it looks badass. I love the cover page by the way especially when it comes to seeing that tiny little LuNA moment on it with nami's reaction and Luffy doing his thing as well as seeing the rest of the crew do what they do best as usual. 

By the way speaking of strawhat crew, I know there hasn't been new one since Brook, but I've been wondering for a while do you guys think that Rebecca will be the one to join the crew or will it be someone else. I know alot of people are saying Law, but idk I'm kinda unsure about it, but I'll damn well say he'd be a great person to join. I just wanted to get your guys thoughts when it comes to getting a new strawhat crew member.

It's already confirmed Jinbei will have a spot on the crew, Law has his own crew to worry about and the Straw Hats already have a doctor.

I feel it's either Bart or Rebecca.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#1247 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:11 AM

That's insane. I forgot about muscle. How the hell did that pass by me!

The choice is muscle, vulcanization, or giant.
Shooting laser is not an option.

@luckychi
Does Veronica a dancer?

#1248 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:11 AM

i think luffy is ready to face big mom now lol. but there needs to be an explanation on why he didn't use this sooner. there better be some drawback or something.

It most likely is.

First of all, his opponents until now are not stronger than him or rather challenging. DoFlamingo is the one to push him. Now then, the discussion is what's the drawback. Gear Second is about blood and the more he uses it, the quicker he will tired out, like blood loss. Gear Third will make you very small but more importantly, very vulnerable. I believe it lasts a minute. That's a huge risk. Now, fourth one, well maybe we should have taken more health class. Lol. But seriously, there is one.

#1249 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:12 AM

The choice is muscle, vulcanization, or giant.
Shooting laser is not an option.

@luckychi
Does Veronica a dancer?

Hey, laser would have been awesome. Lol.

#1250 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:14 AM

what i absolutely need from this chapter:

coc to be used in a badass way. something that completely separates coc users from the normal haki users

a very detailed explanation on gear 4th, preferably through a  flashback.

doffy getting the blueno treatment and then some! lol

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1251 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:24 AM

i still can't get over that luffy can change the direction of his attacks midway. just imagine how much control is required to shift the position of his arms at the speed they're going. this is such a game changer because coo will be totally useless now. luffy can fake out any opponent.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1252 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:27 AM

I wouldn't mind law really but he won't join, it'll be either Bart or Rebecca. Law is a doctor, and the SH's already have one. Law is going the be Luffy's Whitebeard. Jinbei will follow along after that.

Also, its possible that no one join the crew this time around, jinbe was teased to be the 10th member of the crew on a cover chapter a few chapters ago, so someone might not join until after he does, unless you count his spot already taken. 

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#1253 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:37 AM

i would be disappointed if doffy isn't dropped this chapter  :mad:

i would be even more pissed if zoro was the one to cut the birdcage when it's suppose to be luffy who does it :cuss:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1254 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:41 AM

Ok...

Naruto is going bizarre world while One Piece is going a holy world. Glad I picked this up.

#1255 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:49 AM

i would be disappointed if doffy isn't dropped this chapter  :mad:

i would be even more pissed if zoro was the one to cut the birdcage when it's suppose to be luffy who does it :cuss:

Come on, you and me both know that Doflamingo will have something else up his sleeve. It's not just gonna end here. 

The spoilers did say that Zoro and Kinemon were going off to deal with the birdcage.

Ok...

Naruto is going bizarre world while One Piece is going a holy world. Glad I picked this up.

Dude I know. kitten is crazy. Way better than Naruto ever was.

EXL5X4B.png

#1256 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:03 AM

Come on, you and me both know that Doflamingo will have something else up his sleeve. It's not just gonna end here. 

The spoilers did say that Zoro and Kinemon were going off to deal with the birdcage.

Dude I know. kitten is crazy. Way better than Naruto ever was.

but i want the damn blueno treatment!

but luffy said the birdcage and doffy was in his way, so it's his responsibility!  :mad:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1257 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:00 AM

but i want the damn blueno treatment!

but luffy said the birdcage and doffy was in his way, so it's his responsibility!  :mad:

Lol I want it too, but every villain has had their trump card. Lucci had the Ryokyogan, Magellan had the final form of his poison DF, Moria had his shadow thing that turned him into a fatter shallot, etc

Magnet theyre just trying to halt the blades until Luffy crushes Doflamingo?

EXL5X4B.png

#1258 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:13 AM

Chapter is out on mangapanda.

Omg luffy x nami on dat colorspread  :wibble: :wibble: :wibble: :wibble:

Ok chapter. I am not personally fond of gear 4 but I am glad that doffy is not gonna last long at this rate.

#1259 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:37 AM

Wow so it was combining both, I'm kinda dissapointed that I was right. Oh well it's cool and not completely farfatched and out of your arse powerup so nothing to complain about.

Nami!!!! if only for the colour page, but good to see Nami again and she's holding on to Luffy, the LuNa fan in me rejoices.

iAnby7W.gif

#1260 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 10:54 AM

While OP shows of fights and amazing power ups...Naruto shows off kitten parents and family drama

The one series who  represents true REAL Shonen should be painfully obvious now

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users