• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1436 replies to this topic

#1241 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:20 PM

Release the chapter NOW!

1db5b9aa583838540e00578b1464e9c58631e331

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1242 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:20 PM

if ns is going to be canon at the end of the manga, then i expect kishi to give it the same reveal he did for obito. strongly hint at it in one chapter, and reveal it in the next. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1243 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:22 PM

i have seen this fanart for the SJ contest cover and it's really amazing

https://38.media.tum...mg130o1_500.jpg

ladygt, how goes your work?

Wow, that's a really great cover. Can't wait to see LadyGT's and all the other amazing covers that will be made.

#1244 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:25 PM

Hey that's from @pmute one of our artist right ? Btw killer art XD 

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#1245 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:27 PM

yep from her

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#1246 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,026 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:33 PM

Release the chapter NOW!

We still have about 11-13 hours until the next chapter if it gets released close the same hour the previous ones did.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1247 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,801 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:34 PM

I am going to play AC4 for while the spoilers out. 

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#1248 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:39 PM

1db5b9aa583838540e00578b1464e9c58631e331

I-release-you.gif

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#1249 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:44 PM

Holy kitten that's amazing.

I still didn't start mine yet......I sketched few ideas but I'm not satisfied.....uh.....

aw9vkj.gif

#1250 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:52 PM

Hey that's from @pmute one of our artist right ? Btw killer art XD 

Damn, we are lucky. But really, damn that art is great.

#1251 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:56 PM

I-release-you.gif

the-kraken.gif

cEuedMe.gifcEuedMe.gifcEuedMe.gif

Edit: @4life yes we are and yes it is XD now awaits for Lady's Art to blow our minds XD .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 28 October 2014 - 11:58 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#1252 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:56 PM

Welp, going to sleep guys. See you in a few hours!

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#1253 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:57 PM

All this art stuff... and here my work is suffering from lack of time to do any of it =~= because of actual work and school time

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#1254 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:11 AM

It's been a while doing a prediction but will do one very soon. Eat time.

#1255 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:13 AM

Holy kitten that's amazing.

I still didn't start mine yet......I sketched few ideas but I'm not satisfied.....uh.....

what's about the my old idea with a mirror portrait of t7? anyway, I'm sure you will do a good work.

Edited by 六道仙人, 29 October 2014 - 12:27 AM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#1256 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:17 AM

what's about the my old idea with a speech portrait of t7? anyway, I'm sure you will do a good work.

I forgot it, what was it about?

aw9vkj.gif

#1257 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:26 AM

the current t7 in front of a mirror where there are reflections of them when they were 12. Each of them shows the typical feature of their character. Naruto shows to be jealous and envious of Sasuke and Sakura, Sakura acts like a fangirl to Sasuke, Sasuke is just indifferent and Kakashi looks at them bewildered. Instead, the current t7, in front of the mirror, takes completely different approaches. Naruto shows to be mature and embarrassed to see how he was once in the mirror, Sakura smiles to Naruto poiting at the mirror, Sasuke remains the same LOL, while Kakashi looks proudly at them.

somehing like that I reckon....

i noticed i wrote speech of mirror lol :ermm:

Edited by 六道仙人, 29 October 2014 - 12:27 AM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

uvoJkhc.png

#1258 TheQueenB

TheQueenB

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:28 AM

I forgot it, what was it about?

I also have an idea, if you're interested. I wanted to submit it, myself, but let's be real: I won't be able to do it for various reasons... At least it might help someone else out! :D

tumblr_mzsu8jPgZk1qfqao1o3_500.gif

I'll always be there to catch you when you fall. 

#1259 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:29 AM

the current t7 in front of a mirror where there are reflections of them when they were 12. Each of them shows the typical feature of their character. Naruto shows to be jealous and envious of Sasuke and Sakura, Sakura acts like a fangirl to Sasuke, Sasuke is just indifferent and Kakashi looks at them bewildered. Instead, the current t7, in front of the mirror, takes completely different approaches. Naruto shows to be mature and embarrassed to see how he was once in the mirror, Sakura smiles to Naruto poiting at the mirror, Sasuke remains the same LOL, while Kakashi looks proudly at them.

somehing like that I reckon....

i noticed i wrote speech of mirror lol :ermm:

That sounds great and undertone NS relationship at the same time. I wonder if Kishi is the guy of "That's badass!" or "Awww....How sweet."

#1260 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 29 October 2014 - 12:55 AM

All 3 pairings are riddled with missed opportunities imo, but SasuSaku and NaruHina suffer from missed opportunities more than NaruSaku does, as that had consistent positive development throughout part 2. It rubs me the wrong way that Kishimoto would go with those two pairings when he built up the NaruSaku dynamic throughout the manga. At worst SasuSaku deteriorated while NaruHina never really progressed to the point of hinted mutual attraction. NaruSaku on the other hand saw the biggest change in character dynamics, with Sakura hating Naruto to eventually caring for him deeply.

Yes.  This is what I've meant before when I've talked about Kishimoto being a magician who is using the plausible diversion of NH and SS to distract the audience while he works to reveal NS.  That's all those pairings had to do -- distract the audience -- and why they don't have any actual substance.

I guess the real worry is if he really intended for NaruSaku to be endgame, and if so would it be written decently, because 693, regardless of what he intended to do with that chapter, really damaged to perception of both SasuSaku and NaruSaku.

Kishimoto might have gone overboard with stressing Sakura's need for closure with Sasuke in #693 (I mean, I really hated that chapter too), but for whatever reason he obviously felt it was right.

Overall, though, it wasn't a chapter that did anything for SS.  It would have been one thing if anything Sakura -- or even Kakashi -- said had got through to Sasuke's heart in a romantic way, but it didn't.  The only hopeful possibility we saw was that he thought of family.  So if there is any chance that Sasuke and Sakura will have any sort of bond, it will be in that vein.  Not as lovers.  Kishimoto took that option off the table.

Even to this day I still can't believe that the NS fanbase wants what's best for Hinata. It's just mind boggling the difference between the NS fanbase and NH fanbase.

Well, as far as I'm concerned personally.... Hinata is just a character.  What is there to really hate?  She's not my favorite, but I certainly wouldn't wish harm or unhappiness on someone like her.  I don't understand the petty and often vicious hatred of some of her fans, but I can't do anything about them besides steer clear.

And I certainly don't want a positive conclusion for NS to come at the expense of a nice character.  I would prefer to see Hinata find a positive destiny elsewhere.

It probably sounds corny, but I don't imagine Naruto would think much of his fans hating on Hinata or wishing her unhappiness.

if ns is going to be canon at the end of the manga, then i expect kishi to give it the same reveal he did for obito. strongly hint at it in one chapter, and reveal it in the next. 

Very likely.  We will probably have another week of serious nail-biting.   :twitch:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users