19441 replies to this topic

#12361 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:59 PM

It's not a genjutsu. The movie is real. Just be happy it takes such incredibly contrived kitten to validate the kitten endgame pairings we got. The manga doesn't support them so they have to resort to a movie to make it happen.

I look forward to LadyGT's alternate ending.

#12362 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:01 PM

I'm laughing my ass off. This movie makes no sense. Naruto finally notices Hinata's feelings? Yeah right. He know about them for over 2 years. What did Naruto get amnesia?

699 midway.

#12363 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:02 PM

Boy, is this movie going to be cheesy... Naruto realizes he loves Hinata because she was taken from him (kill me, kill me now).

Well, that's pretty much what their relationship is like anyway. It needs tragedy to trigger anything, it can't just develop on its own.

Yeah.. Naruto is now reduced to a jelly brat who hates it really bad if someone steals his toy.

I'm laughing my ass off. This movie makes no sense. Naruto finally notices Hinata's feelings? Yeah right. He know about them for over 2 years. What did Naruto get amnesia?

Get over it. :hm:

This is real life 'tebayowz!

the more ridiculous, the more it makes no sense the BIGGER chance it could happen!

After 15 years this is what becomes of this manga.

#12364 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:03 PM

699 midway.

Nah, he had amnesia about his feelings for Hinata since the very beginning of the story, we were just too blind to see that.

#12365 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:03 PM

Klick for Comedy!

Source: Tumblr.   

Loled hard at the bolded.

Edited by lupina, 19 November 2014 - 04:06 PM.

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#12366 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:05 PM

Get over it. :hm:

This is real life 'tebayowz!

the more ridiculous, the more it makes no sense the BIGGER chance it could happen!

After 15 years this is what becomes of this manga.

Yeah, if I could, I'd so give you a like, Deja Vu :D

#12367 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:10 PM

Klick for Comedy!

It's so damned funny that could be even true.  notbad.jpg

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#12368 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:11 PM

It's so damned funny that could be even true.  notbad.jpg

Yeah, right?! xD

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#12369 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:12 PM

I wonder if Kishi realizes he's making a mockery of his own series, with this movie.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#12370 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

my prefered part: Naruto teaches her to say dattebayo.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#12371 Qia

Qia

Little Weasel

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:Too many to name

Klick for Comedy!

I'm trying so hard to hold in my laughter because I'm in class but lmaoooo

single-cherry-blossom-tree-4k-high-quali

#12372 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:14 PM

So, let me get this straight.

- All of the NS fans that were open about supporting that couple have all of a sudden converted to SS and saying this ending was fantastic
- The movie is trying to rewrite 15 years of manga and instead of everyone admitting that they either f**cked up the writing or this decisions was based on a whim they rather blame the readers who supposedly "misread the information."
- They write one plot convenience after another to magically "change" several major plot points even though the more you read it the more of a hypocrite they all have become
- All these people are claiming that this "dark brooding character who attempts to murder the love interest" is the most romantic way in Japanese to express love, but looking at other harems, anime, manga, and such that invovle love and romance a good 90% of them have none of this set-up. You;d think if this was a popular set-up, they'd do it more often.
- Kishimoto has said many times he sucks at writing romance which tell me he didn't pen the Naruto The Last movie at all and that the whole thing was a decision for the studio. That also tells me that the ending was rushed because they made SS and NH canon in the movie, so Kishi has to rush the comply in the manga.
- Whenever you pressure someone from the studios about answering critical questions about the plot, it is met with hostility and/or answers that basically says "accept it. This is how it was meant to be" which is completely dodging the question right off the bat,
- Several characters are literally "written off magically" for the sake of plot convenience.
- The movie, and the characters apparently, don't care about Hanabi being kidnapped and her eyes taken.
- All marketing for the movie is nothing more than Hinata and her libido.

Really, I smell conspiracy theory on this one. I really do. I feel like I am in a backward world because whatever you try to put logic to all of this just ends up being reversed and not even close to what was expected.

And now all of a sudden everyone is saying SS and NH are okay when not, but a week ago people were saying it was horrible? -sigh- Seriously, just the burn studio down and claim that it was ever infatuation love. Since this is all people understand, you might as well go for it. "It is not arson, it is a love confession."

Its ok, it was James S Cassidy who openly attacked me.

Nope. Just confessing my love for you. Can't you tell the difference?

Edited by James S Cassidy, 19 November 2014 - 04:18 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#12373 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:14 PM

I QUIT

Chatte's theory is answer.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#12374 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:23 PM

- All of the NS fans that were open about supporting that couple have all of a sudden converted to SS and saying this ending was fantastic
- The movie is trying to rewrite 15 years of manga and instead of everyone admitting that they either f**cked up the writing or this decisions was based on a whim they rather blame the readers who supposedly "misread the information."
- They write one plot convenience after another to magically "change" several major plot points even though the more you read it the more of a hypocrite they all have become
- All these people are claiming that this "dark brooding character who attempts to murder the love interest" is the most romantic way in Japanese to express love, but looking at other harems, anime, manga, and such that invovle love and romance a good 90% of them have none of this set-up. You;d think if this was a popular set-up, they'd do it more often.
- Kishimoto has said many times he sucks at writing romance which tell me he didn't pen the Naruto The Last movie at all and that the whole thing was a decision for the studio. That also tells me that the ending was rushed because they made SS and NH canon in the movie, so Kishi has to rush the comply in the manga.
- Whenever you pressure someone from the studios about answering critical questions about the plot, it is met with hostility and/or answers that basically says "accept it. This is how it was meant to be" which is completely dodging the question right off the bat,
- Several characters are literally "written off magically" for the sake of plot convenience.
- The movie, and the characters apparently, don't care about Hanabi being kidnapped and her eyes taken.

Really, I smell conspiracy theory on this one. I really do. I feel like I am in a backward world because whatever you try to put logic to all of this just ends up being reversed and not even close to what was expected.

And now all of a sudden everyone is saying SS and NH are okay when not, but a week ago people were saying it was horrible? -sigh- Seriously, just the burn studio down and claim that it was ever infatuation love. Since this is all people understand, you might as well go for it. "It is not arson, it is a love confession."

James, I don't have any likes right now to give, but I would so give you some for this right now. And I gotta admit, it tells you it's a real travesty if Kishimoto-sensei would cave in SO bad to do what he did if it is because of Studio Pierrot. Also, back to what you were saying regarding NS fans becoming SS, I think they're being brainwashed by hardcore SS fans or just they don't want to be ridiculed, which to me smells like rotten eggs.

Honestly, dude, I think that none of the people behind this movie even get what romance and love are supposed to be about. They could take a few lessons from other mangaka and then I could be happy. Then again, the ending sucks to me still, and it's gonna continue too since all of this... it's just... :facepalm:

#12375 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:27 PM

"Open-minded. Thoughtful, kind."

I guess these girls don;t know what true love is....

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#12376 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:29 PM

This post rules. It's something I would write when I'm pissed:

http://sparda3g.tumb...t-on-the-ending

clap clap clap

#12377 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:31 PM

Nope. Just confessing my love for you. Can't you tell the difference?

And people wondered why my tumblr is Halo with no Halo...

#12378 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 19 November 2014 - 04:32 PM

"Open-minded. Thoughtful, kind."

I guess these girls don;t know what true love is....

James.... :D

winner.png

#12379 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Sakuya-hime is going to flip.

#12380 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

What!?

Who said this?

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users