12811 replies to this topic

#1201 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:27 PM

If that picture of Sakura in a kimono is her and Sasuke's wedding photo, why would Salad not try to get that picture? Why go for the picture that supposedly has the two of them standing next to each other?

Also, Chouji still doesn't look like he took over his clan.

maybe sakura took a picture of herself in a yukata and used naruto's laptop to photoshop sasuke in a tuxedo next to her. 

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#1202 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,424 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:29 PM

maybe sakura took a picture of herself in a yukata and used naruto's laptop to photoshop sasuke in a tuxedo next to her. 

with Kishimoto, I wouldn't be surprised if they version of Photoshop surpasses the 2015 version.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#1203 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:29 PM

in next chapter, Papa Goku Sasuke will hold his kid Goten Sarada in a heartbreaking encounter.

alex-crying.gif

I can see this kitten happening.

Edited by Michi, 23 April 2015 - 08:30 PM.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#1204 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:30 PM

http://bushy-mouse.t...akuras-husbando

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

http://www.mangapand...enth-hokage/1/9

That scene was odd, why did Sarada Hide as soon as she saw Naruto? It was like 'Oh kitten he saw me let me hide' Even Sarada doesn't like Naruto. Also why did Shikamaru catch Boruto so Naruto's clone could stop looking for him? He's a kittening Clone let it spend time with his son, it's not like he'll run out of Chakra, he can literally make a few thousand.

Edit: I'm making random prediction, Hinata is dead. because Kishi didn't know how to write the two interacting.

Exactly ! It's a clone, and if it's the only way for Naruto to spend time with his son, why not letting him do it ! 

(Plus, as we can see, Naruto didn't even say once "dattebayo"....Guess our Naruto is really dead ) 

hahaha not Hinata's not dead, believe it ! She's still gonna be here, because she's the heroine. They're going to use her to humiliate Sakura even more !!! 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#1205 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:30 PM

Kishimoto just keeps making Sakura into something more and more pitiful and degraded. Sad isn't even the word for it; I don't think I have a word for it. I can't begin to understand why he's writing her this way, unless he really, truly does hate her.

Did you read it?

#1206 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:32 PM

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Exactly ! It's a clone, and if it's the only way for Naruto to spend time with his son, why not letting him do it ! 
(Plus, as we can see, Naruto didn't even say once "dattebayo"....Guess our Naruto is really dead ) 

hahaha not Hinata's not dead, believe it ! She's still gonna be here, because she's the heroine. They're going to use her to humiliate Sakura even more !!! 

Hi-na-ta fans be like
"Kishi is God!"

:down:

#1207 Xan

Xan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:33 PM

Did you read it?

maybe sakura did a clone jutsu for the photos :chuckle:

#1208 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:35 PM

http://bushy-mouse.t...akuras-husbando

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's even funnier is that... this isn't even an anti. :zaru:

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#1209 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:36 PM

No, she could try to help. Its not anyone's responsibility to give a homeless person a couple dollars but some people do it because they're nice. Tsunade is Sakura's teacher, and she helped Naruto with his selfish reasons but she can't do the same to Sakura?

Eh. If I were Tsunade I'd lose a lot of sympathy and concern for my student when she decided to flock to the guy who wanted to kill me.

Sakura hasn't been homeless until this point in time, so that's irrelevant. Sakura was a disgrace to her legacy, there's really nothing further that Tsunade can do. Honestly, I hope Tsunade is long gone, I don't want to see her get ruined by association with anyone in this kittenfest. 

It's not unfair at all, they justified, marginalized, trivialized, and ignored all negative aspects of their ship, some of which being abuse, bordering on murder, just so they could get their self-insert wet dream. If you were a fan, and cared about Sakura, then you would have never accepted the portrayal of SS, just as if you were a friend of someone going through domestic abuse, you wouldn't tolerate it. Period. They deserve absolutely zero sympathy. 

Yeah. It's a terrible ship that's supported by nothing but threats and violence. It's a mess and that makes it really, really hard for me to feel bad for Sakura in this new stuff. And that makes me very uncomfortable because part of me feels like that's victim blaming.

I don't think he has a limit :ermm:

Since you're a Sakura fan, are you sad by the way Kishi treated her or do you not care for her anymore?

It was clear that Kishi hated Sakura when he decided to pair her with someone who has only ever caused her pain. I'm sad that he has treated her poorly. But more so, I'm sad that he has treated all the women in his manga terribly. His treatment of female characters bothers me much more than his specific treatment of Sakura.

I can't believe how forced this whole story is.

Everything feels off about this chapter. The story, the character attitudes, the pacing. It's just so bad and strange. I can't explain it.

Even when she's married with kids Sakura is STILL ignored by Sasuke, they STILL have relationship problems.  I just can't believe this... I can't believe Kishimoto actually stuck them together.

I loved NS because they made each other better people. There was mutual support and they pushed each other, I think, to be better people and better ninjas. Sasuke just tore Sakura down. How many times did you see the two together and Sakura was crying, or sad, or being threatened. They're a terrible pair. Terrible.

#1210 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:36 PM

I do think Sakura truly loved Sasuke and cared about what happened to him but this is insane.  He is not her family, he is not even her best friend, he does not deserve the hours of her life she wastes on him nor does he even care.  She devoted her life to someone who couldn't give less a kitten about her, that is her downfall.  You're supposed to devote yourself to someone who actually cares for you back.

I think maybe we've been asking the wrong question all this time, maybe we shouldn't be asking if Sakura loves Sasuke, we should be asking does Sakura love Sakura? Looking at her expressions this chapter makes me wonder if she even likes herself. Did she choose to be loyal to a ghost because she doesn't beleive she deserves happiness? No matter her feelings for Sasuke, she should not be accepting of him not coming home for over a dozen years, no self respecting woman would. Does she feel a sense of duty that she needs to support Sasuke because of some childhood promise?

Oh wait I forgot this is Kishi's work, he doesn't think that women have a right to change opinions.

iAnby7W.gif

#1211 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:37 PM

Please do explain, NaruFan85.

#1212 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:38 PM

He said he can't :hm:

#1213 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:39 PM

Kishimoto tries to kill Sakura but Naruto saves her:

#1214 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:40 PM

Eh. If I were Tsunade I'd lose a lot of sympathy and concern for my student when she decided to flock to the guy who wanted to kill me.

That is a very awful way of talking about abuse victims. So many girls have such a hard time getting out of abusive relationships, for various reasons. They feel sorry for their abuser and their problems, and want to "fix them"(recognize this?), they are dependent on them etc.

Also we don't know what Sakura currently thinks of Sasuke. I don't trust Kishimoto, so I doubt is anything to celebrate, but we shouldn't just bash her for suspiscions.

ナルサク

#1215 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:40 PM

Lol.

Well, I owe my girlfriend an apology for having my tumblr fill with Naruto. I told her it's comedy gold but she's like "Sigh...So sick of it." I don't think she read it but never will. She does laugh that it's a soap opera.

#1216 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:44 PM

Someone remind to post the JP fans reactions in like an hour or so lol

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#1217 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:45 PM

I'm all ears.

#1218 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:45 PM

Why I think the chapter is so bad? I can't. The only thing I can think of is that Kishi intentionally made it bad.

That is a very awful way of talking about abuse victims. So many girls have such a hard time getting out of abusive relationships, for various reasons. They feel sorry for their abuser and their problems, and want to "fix them"(recognize this?), they are dependent on them etc.

Also we don't know what Sakura currently thinks of Sasuke. I don't trust Kishimoto, so I doubt is anything to celebrate, but we shouldn't just bash her for suspiscions.

I know. And I mentioned later in the post how conflicted I feel reacting to this chapter. On one hand, I find Sakura's actions as a character after 693 really distasteful (as I do for most of the characters). Additionally, I have no interest in these new characters or this new story so I don't feel bad at all for Sakura's terrible situation. But I also acknowledge that I'm dangerously close to victim blaming and that is something I am really cognizant of "in real life." As a result, i'm left feeling unsettled by this entire chapter and the situation Kishi has presented us.

#1219 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:46 PM

OMG YAS.

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#1220 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 08:47 PM

Hi-na-ta fans be like
"Kishi is God!"

:down:

Hahahaha they're so blinded by all the BS they serve them ! 

Can't wait to see the beautiful, tsundere and perfect mom Hinata ! 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users