• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2479 replies to this topic

#1181 YukiNozomi212

YukiNozomi212

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, partying, laughing, having fun, making new friends, going ultimately crazy, freedom, love, people, learning, analyzing works of art and literature, art, animation, movies, novels, poetry, stories, manga, anime, being artistic and productive, being true and unique, feminism, heroines, web surfing, dancing, singing, socializing, sleep, my bed, FOOOOOOOOODD, cuddles, goofing off, blue, anything out of the ordinary, blah blah blah, I'll think of more later ;)

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:14 PM

Thats an awesome sketch!!

Use the Image button. Then copy/paste the .jpg link and accept

OMG!! thank you so much! to both!!  :hug:  :lol:

tumblr_mnoz9m073w1qm4tnso5_r1_250.pngtumblr_mnoz9m073w1qm4tnso2_r1_250.png 

Women have to be tumblr_mnoz9m073w1qm4tnso3_r1_500.gif strong in order to Survive

tumblr_mnoz9m073w1qm4tnso1_r1_250.pngtumblr_mnoz9m073w1qm4tnso4_r1_250.png

#1182 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:15 PM

But Hinata is not like Minato at all -___-

Minato is quiet, calm, intelligent and collected, but able to speak for himself when he wants to.

Hinata is not quiet, she is shy. She has a problem with expressing herself.

She is not intelligent either. When did she make a strategy? Never :th_yeah:

Even when she had the ability to, Katsuyu(whos task was to share information about Pain to all shinobi) was right beside her before she jumped in to die with Naruto.

She's not calm, she gets nervous whenever Naruto is in the slightest danger and almost fainted when he fought Neji, also silently begging him to give up.

Hinata could've been this confident girl that progressed from part 1, but she's only able to be one when she's in danger or a minute after Naruto has encouraged her. When she's has used up the temporary confidence from Naruto, she's just a timid girl in the corner to me.

To be fair, Hinata has progressed quite a bit from the stuttering, apprehensive child who was on the verge of resigning from battles due to psychological nitpicking. Her personality does remain comparatively introverted but she has made considerable progress at becoming a more competent shinobi as we saw when she rallied the few remnants of alliance forces that were still available at the time a few chapters back. Hinata's motivations still appear to be centred around Naruto though and that is something which she needs to resolve. She needs to expand her outlook and allow the other things that are significant in her life to motivate her instead of an infatuation for a man who will likely never reciprocate her feelings.

If there is one characteristic about Hinata's P1 counterpart that I liked it was her personal conflict with Neji and the alienation from her father because of her insufficient abilities. Her background and character was somewhat dynamic with there being an alternative reason for her wanting to become stronger and achieve acknowledgement. Instead of devolving Hinata into a one-dimensional Naruto worshipper Kishi should have explored Hinata's quest to acquire her father's approval and resume her place as the future heiress of the clan after coming to terms with Neji.

I think I would have more respect for Hinata's character if she merely expressed that there were other purposes for her growth besides a one-sided infatuation for Naruto.

Edited by Atheck, 30 May 2013 - 12:15 PM.

#1183 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts
  • Interests:I'm still alive! more active on twitter :)

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:26 PM

To be fair, Hinata has progressed quite a bit from the stuttering, apprehensive child who was on the verge of resigning from battles due to psychological nitpicking. Her personality does remain comparatively introverted but she has made considerable progress at becoming a more competent shinobi as we saw when she rallied the few remnants of alliance forces that were still available at the time a few chapters back. Hinata's motivations still appear to be centred around Naruto though and that is something which she needs to resolve. She needs to expand her outlook and allow the other things that are significant in her life to motivate her instead of an infatuation for a man who will likely never reciprocate her feelings.

If there is one characteristic about Hinata's P1 counterpart that I liked it was her personal conflict with Neji and the alienation from her father because of her insufficient abilities. Her background and character was somewhat dynamic with there being an alternative reason for her wanting to become stronger and achieve acknowledgement. Instead of devolving Hinata into a one-dimensional Naruto worshipper Kishi should have explored Hinata's quest to acquire her father's approval and resume her place as the future heiress of the clan after coming to terms with Neji.

I think I would have more respect for Hinata's character if she merely expressed that there were other purposes for her growth besides a one-sided infatuation for Naruto.

It looks like she's finally starting to move on. I just can't stand when a character can not speak properly, when her character development is almost over. Her confidence is like a battery and Naruto is the charger.

I also liked her character better in part 1, I genuinely liked her.

ナルサク

#1184 YukiNozomi212

YukiNozomi212

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, partying, laughing, having fun, making new friends, going ultimately crazy, freedom, love, people, learning, analyzing works of art and literature, art, animation, movies, novels, poetry, stories, manga, anime, being artistic and productive, being true and unique, feminism, heroines, web surfing, dancing, singing, socializing, sleep, my bed, FOOOOOOOOODD, cuddles, goofing off, blue, anything out of the ordinary, blah blah blah, I'll think of more later ;)

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

Yukii, welcome to Heaven and Eaarth!

GLAD TO BE HERE AND FINALLY INTERACTING WITH YOU GUYS! :lol:  :lol: :wave:  

I just simply LOVED reading and witnessing your responses, analytical skills/analysis (though I joined in with my own predictions as well in private :lulz: ) confidence, cheer, jokes , prudence, and rationalism for the past year.

But come on, let's face it... even we can get a bit self-conscious from time to time--though it really is silly if you look at our reactions from an outer view considering all the development and plot flow leaning towards our direction :hehehe:

Women have to be tumblr_mnoz9m073w1qm4tnso3_r1_500.gif strong in order to Survive

#1185 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:27 PM

It looks like she's finally starting to move on. I just can't stand when a character can not speak properly, when her character development is almost over. Her confidence is like a battery and Naruto is the charger.

I also liked her character better in part 1, I genuinely liked her.

She hasn't changed that much tbh. In the latest chapter she was still stuttering and being shy and unconfident towards fricken Kiba -_-

Edited by nath0man, 30 May 2013 - 12:28 PM.

tumblr_mnolr6Y9P11rv8v4go1_500.png

#1186 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:30 PM

She hasn't changed that much tbh. In the latest chapter she was still stuttering and being shy and unconfident towards fricken Kiba -_-

Yeah, but I mean move on from Naruto. At least she doesn't faint.

I remember her 573 speech, she already got to hold Naruto's hand too. She said that then she will move on.

ナルサク

#1187 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:30 PM

Hey guys! I was just wondering 'cause i'm still such a noob on how to navigate through this site with my account (long time lurker  :P )

but how can I post some of my fanart here? there's this one sketch I drew last fall that i'm particularly fond of on NS and I just wanna share it with you guys, if you don't mind  :lol:

Here's the link if you wanna see it:  :D http://aquariusmj212...-love-325882692

OH and if any of you guys have DeviantART accounts, feel free to subscribe me! I love making new friends  :th_yeah:

Welcome to H&E :thumb:

Very awesome sketch btw. :happy:

#1188 YukiNozomi212

YukiNozomi212

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:31 PM

Thats an awesome sketch!!

Use the Image button. Then copy/paste the .jpg link and accept

does this also work on the Fanart page? :sweat:

#1189 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

Yeah, but I mean move on from Naruto. At least she doesn't faint.

I remember her 573 speech, she already got to hold Naruto's hand too. She said that then she will move on.

How is that she is able to talk around Naruto now but then goes shy and unconfident around other people? :wot:

Am I missing something?

#1190 YukiNozomi212

YukiNozomi212

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

Welcome to H&E :thumb:

Very awesome sketch btw. :happy:

haha thanks guys!  :lol:  really feeling the love! :wub:

#1191 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,073 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:35 PM

How is that she is able to talk around Naruto now but then goes shy and unconfident around other people? :wot:

Am I missing something?

Maybe because she feels forced to :headscratch:

She kind of had to force Naruto out of that depression.

But I wonder how she's able to give an entire speech to Naruto, but not say Kiba's name right.

ナルサク

#1192 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

haha thanks guys!  :lol:  really feeling the love! :wub:

Couldn't help myself :lulz:

#1193 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

Maybe because she feels forced to :headscratch:

She kind of had to force Naruto out of that depression.

But I wonder how she's able to give an entire speech to Naruto, but not say Kiba's name right.

It was probably just a one time thing because of the situation Naruto was in. Like you said, she was kinda forced to do it.

Edited by nath0man, 30 May 2013 - 12:40 PM.

#1194 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:43 PM

Hinata has a hard time with pressure.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#1195 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:55 PM

Have any of you thought that naruto might fully die? As I think about it I see it as a very small possibility at this point in time. But I want to know what you guys think what might come of naruto in this war and if he will survive or die.

#1196 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:56 PM

Have any of you thought that naruto might fully die? As I think about it I see it as a very small possibility at this point in time. But I want to know what you guys think what might come of naruto in this war and if he will survive or die.

I dont think he's going to die, it's alreayd settled he would surpass everyone so doesnt make sense for him to die and leave his job incomplete.
If there's someome who has more possibility of dying is Sasuke.

_Orochimaru still around wanting his body and his character coming to a closure.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 30 May 2013 - 12:57 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#1197 arian_rad

arian_rad

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 653 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, Soccer, Volleyball, any sport other than tennis... Reading, Writing, Percy Jackson, Naruto, NaruSaku, Video Games, Physics and Engineering.

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

I dont think he's going to die, it's alreayd settled he would surpass everyone so doesnt make sense for him to die and leave his job incomplete.
If there's someome who has more possibility of dying is Sasuke.

Yeah I think the fact that he won't die until he becomes hokage helps out a lot. This generation is supposed to make up for the mistakes of the past ones. Therefore, he shouldn't die or else his story and goal would all be wasted.

#1198 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:59 PM

I don't think he's going to die.. It wouldn't make sense with the powerups he's been getting and he's been foreshadowed to be the next SO6P.. Sasuke has a better chance of dying imo. Also his dream is to become Hokage, so that's all that development out the window if he dies...

Edited by nath0man, 30 May 2013 - 01:00 PM.

#1199 Tsubaki

Tsubaki

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:00 PM

But didn't we established that Tsunade's one is a technique while Sakura's one is a seal?

Because when Tsunade unleashes the seal [which is Yin seal] we have Byakugo no Jutsu.

While Sakura has Hyakugo and it's yet a seal, nothing has been released so we don't know what Jutsu it's actually there stored.

hummm Maybe Sakura has the type of Yin seal that when released.. she activates the Hyakugou?

Tsunade's Yin seal: Activates the Byakugou
Sakura's Yin seal: Activates the Hyakugou

or like Tsunade, she created her own technique based on the seal.

maybe.....

maybe you're right... I dunno, this thing is unclear to me

Anyway I'm sure about this: All those seals, technique on her forehead (I'm speaking about Tsunade and Sakura) are some Uzumaki techniques which were taught by Mito to Tsunade and then to Sakura. So generation generation, there's always a woman who had a diamond on her forehead...

hehehe  :D

wow.png

Sig by karudoll

#1200 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 01:01 PM

Yeah I think the fact that he won't die until he becomes hokage helps out a lot. This generation is supposed to make up for the mistakes of the past ones. Therefore, he shouldn't die or else his story and goal would all be wasted.

And also there's a hint, Naruto told so many times "If i cant save a friend i'm not suited to be hokage" but then Neji died, he should think he's not suited but Itachi already brainwashed him "it's the one who's acknowledged by everyone is that becomes hokage".
Naruto already made up his mind that he's suited for the role, Sasuke dying or not wont change this.

SK-303_image007.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users