#101 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 10:53 AM

^They'll always be hatin especially you know where. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

I hope Kishi seperates part of the coming chapters with Narutos training and Sakura being shown at the village potentially training with Tsunade. happy.gif

#102 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 11:46 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 15 2010, 03:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^They'll always be hatin especially you know where. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

I hope Kishi seperates part of the coming chapters with Narutos training and Sakura being shown at the village potentially training with Tsunade. happy.gif

Oh get your head out of the gutter but still.....it's nice lol. heheelq7.png
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#103 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

Procrastination Princess ♥

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts
  • Interests:All things FUN! 8D

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:38 PM

I'm in the mood to debate right now. wow.png

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 9 2010, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also I don't think Kishi should not make a conclusion to Hinata's confession he doesn't want to disappoint the fandom because he knows that they are people who supports the Naru/Hina pairing. He wants to keep everyone happy and calm also I believe now that Hinata finally confessed her feelings to Naruto she can finally move on from him, I think everyone agrees with me that her crush for Naruto was just of admiration nothing more. An example that she may have move on from him is 488 she didn't said a word or looked at him she stood there all quiet. She wasn't even thinking saying Naruto-kun or looking worry about him. That's a small hint from Kishi that Hinata no longer has a crush on Naruto and she can finally continue living her life without the fear that she will never tell him how she feels.

Actually, I think Kishimoto doesn't know much about the pairings that receive the most attention. But, he definitely knows that many read the Naruto manga in Japan. According to an interview* that was posted here, he doesn't even know that it's also popular in countries other than Japan. He'll write the manga according to what he envisioned for it, and not because of the fans wanting this, wanting that. Whatever he may plan to write for the manga, surely, not everyone will be satisfied with it, because it may go against whatever they had thought Kishimoto would write. Others may complain, others may rejoice, and others may not even care at all, but everyone would have to accept it anyway, because we are not the writer(s) of this particular manga. wink.gif

Anyway, I also agree with what you said about Hinata's feelings. Her crush on Naruto was just admiration, because she looked up to him as a source of courage and inspiration. Naruto was always determined, did his best in everything, and would never give up no matter the circumstances. She, in turn, was also inspired to step up and be more confident, learn to stand up for herself, and be a stronger person, inside and out.

And yes, Hinata had already told him how he feels, and this shows that she was able to mature greatly. She had earn enough confidence to confess to him her feelings. Like I said some time before, this was also for her character development. During her appearance in Part I, she wouldn't even have the courage to confess to him. Hinata was used to just watching Naruto, blushing whenever he looked her way, and fainting if he talks to her. Both of them didn't even talk that much. Now, look at her. She had just confessed to Naruto. This shows how much she had truly changed.

Lastly, from Chapter 488, huh? Does that already "confirm" that she no longer likes Naruto, due to her silence? Maybe it's because Kishimoto couldn't put her in conversation, because they were all talking about Sasuke? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 13 2010, 01:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PA already stated that only the toad sages had the knowledge of Sage Arts "Senjutsu" (Sage Mode). Tsunade is only a Sannin with a ordinary summoning contract with Katsuyu just like all the other summoners except Jiraiya, Minato, and Naruto. The reason why is probably because the toad sages have been portrayed to be the oldest race of animals/summons and the smartest as well in the Narutoverse.

Anyways back on topic, does anyone else think Naruto will go to Konoha or remember his conversation with Omui and Karui about their master being a Jinchuuriki and go straight to Kumo?

#1: May I ask who's PA? I can't match it up with any names that I know. happy.gif

#2: Does Naruto know that the "octopus" the elder toad envisioned him meeting is actually Killer Bee, the Jinchuuriki from Kumo?

QUOTE (naruto-z @ Apr 13 2010, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
plus, naruto needs to get rid of the orange suits he's had on. and anyone notice how sasuke always seems to look just ripped and great in his jacket and naruto just looks pretty weak and skinny in his in comparison? maybe a cool real ninja gear like gutsy ninja with a white and orange jacket?

But, Naruto's absolute signature/trademark is his orange-y brightness! laugh.gif Maybe it's because Sasuke gives off this cold and harsh aura, which can give the impression of scary strength to his opponents. On the other hand, Naruto's aura is really bright and warm, which was also felt and described by Karin, and gives the impression of super friendliness and naiveté to everyone he meets! If I didn't know Naruto well, I would have never suspected he had the Kyuubi inside him, due to his cheerful and good-natured behavior towards people around him.

---

*If anyone can give me the link to that interview that was posted here, it would be greatly appreciated! I definitely remember reading that somewhere in this site! I hope I'm not mistaken. I just can't remember what interview it was.

insert nervous laugh here ... 8)

---

Edited by Shadowmoon~, 15 April 2010 - 03:51 PM.

#104 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 03:55 PM

@Shadowmoon, actually Kishi does know other countries like his manga. A couple years ago at the american jump/otakun fest, he was astonish to see the number of americans enjoying his manga.

PA, is Fukasaku, sage frog and MA is Shima sage frog.

Naruto conversation with Omui and Karui talk about their master was a Jinchuuriki, lady Chiyo stated there were only a few Jin's left i believe.

#105 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:30 PM

@ Uzumakikage

Oh, I see, I see. Thank you. And, by the way, if Kishimoto does know that other countries, aside from Japan, like his manga, does he also know about the pairings that we support and give attention to? wink.gif

#106 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 04:42 PM

QUOTE (Shadowmoon~ @ Apr 15 2010, 11:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@ Uzumakikage

Oh, I see, I see. Thank you. And, by the way, if Kishimoto does know that other countries, aside from Japan, like his manga, does he also know about the pairings that we support and give attention to? wink.gif

I'm sure he does but remember he's the mangaka and this is his story. He also probably stays to busy to lurk on fanbase sites and threads. happy.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 15 April 2010 - 04:43 PM.

#107 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 15 April 2010 - 07:53 PM

I will give 20-60 chapters until we have another NS moment
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#108 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:28 PM

@Hope-chan

No, that's what... Half a year? His training should be done in 2-4 chapters as always, then a fight with Kisame (Which I can 99% guarentee) will take possibly 2-5 chapters, then he'd return to the village. I'd say altogether maybe 10 at the maximum before they meet again. Also, Sakura needs her training, I think that's what Kishimoto will do inbetween Naruto's training/panel time.

But... If it plays out like, Naruto trains, Kisame fight, then he goes to Kumo or somewhere and the zombies attack, then maybe 20-30 chapters.
I suspect the next NS moment (Romantic-wise) will make or break NaruSaku. Maybe I'm thinking too deep but there feelings are out, they've hugged, almost kissed (secretly), and pretty much have more physical conntact then anyother (Good/Konoha) Ninja (I don't include fights) there's really nothing more "friendship-wise" they could do. Almost everything ends up Romantic between them now.

#109 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Apr 15 2010, 12:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will give 20-60 chapters until we have another NS moment

Like Shippu-chan said I think there will be a Naru/Saku moment again in 10 chapters probably 500 or 501.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#110 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 12:23 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Apr 15 2010, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Like Shippu-chan said I think there will be a Naru/Saku moment again in 10 chapters probably 500 or 501.

I wouldn't have high hopes though in only a 10 chapter span.

#111 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 01:29 AM

@Uzumakikage

I don't have high hopes either, but I'm just saying Kishimoto isn't going wait 20 chapters (5 months) or 60 chapters (14-15 months) to bring Naruto and Sakura back together (Whether friendship or whatever) that'd be way too long. And, if you haven't quite noticed, we are heading towards the end of the Manga (1-2 more years, maybe less), but like I said... That much closer to are pairing war victory and we conquer all Romance in a Shonen Manga, muahaha!

._. M'kay then...

#112 Shadowmoon~

Shadowmoon~

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 03:34 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 16 2010, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm sure he does but remember he's the mangaka and this is his story. He also probably stays to busy to lurk on fanbase sites and threads. happy.gif

Well, yes. I agree with you. And, as we can see with the events that are unfolding in the manga, I'm pretty confident that Naruto and Sakura are going to be together. wink.gif I don't think he would let anyone/anything, whether his fans or the popularity polls, to influence the manga that he's writing.

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 16 2010, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Uzumakikage

I don't have high hopes either, but I'm just saying Kishimoto isn't going wait 20 chapters (5 months) or 60 chapters (14-15 months) to bring Naruto and Sakura back together (Whether friendship or whatever) that'd be way too long. And, if you haven't quite noticed, we are heading towards the end of the Manga (1-2 more years, maybe less), but like I said... That much closer to are pairing war victory and we conquer all Romance in a Shonen Manga, muahaha!

._. M'kay then...

I agree with you. happy.gif And I'm really sure that we would have a case-breaking NS moment before Naruto fights Sasuke. Sakura would probably help Naruto, or even force persuade him to let her help him, because of his habit of putting all the burden upon himself. That can also be a good time to talk to each other, and probably, reveal their feelings about each other. I just don't know how many chapters until then.

#113 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 16 April 2010 - 04:14 AM

You all must remember that Naruto is a shonen manga so romance isn't really important. There are some shonen that has no romance at all. Kishi did say that he's bad at writing romance and from what we have seen so far it's very true. Trust me if Kishi was a girl, NS would probably be either canon or very obvious right now along with few other pairings. Men & Women write differently and on depends on the genre. Had the author been female Sakura would be much stronger and other female characters will have a significant role instead of being bystanders (with the exception of Sakura & Tsunade).

However what I have notice if female authors is that the males (regardless they are main, lead, or side) are more emotional. In Harry Potter, by the 3rd or 4th book/motive you should have realize that Harry & Ron are emotional men and act more so on that than Hermione. So its all revelent my friends.
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#114 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:11 PM

10-20 with no Narusaku. sad.gif That kinda sucks! So what do we talk about it till then. headscratch.gif

#115 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:36 PM

@Hope-chan

Well, it's not Romance based but obviously has Romance. I think the most Romance in a Shonen Manga was definitely InuYasha (written by a female I believe) but that doesn't mean all men are bad Romance writters or girls good Romance writters (Ex: My NS fic's are um, fighting or/and drama mostly, I can't do Romance without making it overly-obvious or overly-corny sweatdrop.gif I'm not a Romance lover)
For Shonen, the focus is Action/Adventure, yes, but they can have Romantic-corny scenes even if it's not the Main focus, but there's times when in a chapter it is the implied (Chapter 450 was NS focus seeing as Sakura hugged Naruto and Naruto was her comfort) not complete focus but was greatly implied.
So as I say again, I believe that soon, a few months or so, Naruto and Sakura will canon or stay friends [Even though I find it unlikely seeing as their feelings are out and Romantic\Moments together]

... I suppose Kishimoto isn't the best at Romance, sure, but obviously knows what's best for the Characters in the sense of development

•(If Sakura still loved Sasuke, where'd all that determination and growing-up go?)~(Why would Kishimoto state he made Sakura an honest girl when he'd make her lie in her "love" confession to Naruto?)
So many things to come! >3

#116 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (dokueki(venom) @ Apr 16 2010, 03:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
10-20 with no Narusaku. sad.gif That kinda sucks! So what do we talk about it till then. headscratch.gif

We can always find a lemon to squeeze for the passing time. happy.gif

We can talk about how Sakura will potentially act with Naruto's absence and in Konoha such as:

Sakura: Master where's Naruto?
Tsunade: Sakura, I'm sorry but i had no choice but to send him off to a safe place.
Sakura: But Why? I.I. miss him already and. (Sakura remembers lady Chiyo and Naruto being called a Jinchuuriki with Akatsuki after him)
Tsunade: ?, Don't worry he'll be fine, so when will you confess?
Sakura: I.I. I don't know what you talking about. (sweat running down her face)
Tsunade: Please Sakura even I can see through your open heart.
Sakura: (cry's) I don't want him to get killed, I want to be by his side and see his smile. I want to be able to protect him for once.
Tsunade: Yeah I guess it's about time I taught you more, I'm getting old and so is my contract with Katsuyu.
Sakura: R.Really you would teach me how to summon Katsuyu!!?
Tsunade: Yes, but on one condition.
Sakura: What's that?
Tsunade: Next time you see Naruto don't hold back on your feelings for him, I've learned just how short your life can end in a instant. You should make the best out of every day Sakura.
Sakura: Thank you master, I will.

Something fun: As each chapter goes by we can change and alternate the prediction/scenario to each of our own danarusakunp3.gif narusaku.gif moment till it happens. happy.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 16 April 2010 - 10:53 PM.

#117 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:45 PM

I entirely disagree that Kishimoto sensei is bad at writing romance, his own self recriminations aside.

I think personally hes written a surprisingly deep and rich romance that has covered nearly 490+ chapters in its entirety. From virtually the first moment Sakura was introduced to the moment she hugged him in front of the entire village. We have been treated to a slow and steady relationship with a solid and sound foundation of trust and mutual affection and understanding.

Hes created a flawed and entirely human ((read believable)) tsundere protagonist whos intital crush on the shonen rival was used mutliple times to sow dramatic discord, and propel further growth for both herself and the main character. He has created a shy and quiet ((read stereotypical)) shonen side character whose admiration lead to further growth for the main character, and for whom caused his realtionship with the main female lead to also grow.

And lastly hes created a flawed and believable main hero, ((somewhat stereotypical)) but mostly unique who has grown with us the readers since the beginning. Sometimes slowly and painfully, but soemtimes in suprising leaps and bounds.

For me as Mizura said in her manifesto. i enjoy watching the process of growth between them almost as much as I would enjoy the end product of them being together.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#118 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:01 PM

^ Ha-ha... I agree Catsi, well said. I guess that's just one of Kishimoto's thoughts, insecurity or whatever about how he portrays Romance.

@Uzumakikage-kun

x) Thats sweet! But... Way to corny xP

How's about...

Tsunade: Sakura...
Sakura: Yes, Master?
Tsunade: I read the mission report.
Sakura: (Looks down) I'm sorry... I wasn't strong enough, I was nothing but a burden...
Tsunade: Tch. Stop your snivaling!
Sakura: (Looks up; shocked) Tsunade...?
Tsunade: (Stands up; slams palms on desk) It's time Sakura... Time to grow up! Starting today, your gonna train your butt off!
Sakura: (Dumbfounded; smiles) Yes ma'am! *I have to become stronger to protect Naruto!*
___

Eh, I tried sweatdrop.gif

#119 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:16 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 15 2010, 12:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Kishimoto doesn't have a computer with internet access. He only knows about fandom from his Japanese Jump Festa appearances and letters he receives. I've never heard of Kishimoto appearing at any US anime convention- considering his schedule it'd be impossible. (17 manga pages a week...) The only thing I know of where he learned a bit about US fandom was during a brief interview he did for the US Shonen Jump magazine.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#120 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (ShippudenGirl @ Apr 16 2010, 06:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@Uzumakikage-kun

x) Thats sweet! But... Way to corny xP

Well, I never said FF was my fortay. tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic