#102 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 12 2010, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Of course not, Sasuke would still probably win in the end... unless someone interrupted them. And knowing that three people are on the way, that's a possibility. Sakura wouldn't know that though so she wouldn't stall... But if they started fighting, Sasuke's chakra would be noticed to be fluctuating as would Sakura's, and Kakashi and Sai would improvise to stop them at least.

Yes, Kakashi will surely try to 'improvise' on a way to stop them As for Sai, he is unconscious due to the 'gaz sleeping jutsu' thank to Sakura so if he wake up (the length of the effect is unknown but if Sakura and Sasuke fight, surely he will wake up by then). If he wake up, that will also mean that Lee and Kiba and Akamaru will too.

So, it will not only be Kakashi but Sai, lee, Kiba and Akamaru that will join the fight.

That is, if Naruto doesn't arrive too, and let not forget Yamato-taichou. Yamato-taichou will shortly realize that he have been fool by Naruto and will come too.

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 12 2010, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sorry about my first post outr of hand:p

i think Itachi gave naruto a way to not be tuched by sharigon

It alright. no damage was done tongue.gif

And it very plausible about Itachi gift. Itachi knew that Sasuke would inherit all of his power so the power would implies a way to counter these attacks

Edited by silverserenity, 12 February 2010 - 10:35 PM.

#103 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:35 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 12 2010, 04:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, Kakashi will surely try to 'improvise' on a way to stop them As for Sai, he is unconscious due to the 'gaz sleeping jutsu' thank to Sakura so if he wake up (the length of the effect is unknown but if Sakura and Sasuke fight, surely he will wake up by then). If he wake up, that will also mean that Lee and Kiba and Akamaru will too.

So, it will not only be Kakashi but Sai, lee, Kiba and Akamaru that will join the fight.

That is, if Naruto doesn't arrive too, and let not forget Yamato-taichou. Yamato-taichou will shortly realize that he have been fool by Naruto and will come too.

It alright. no damage was done tongue.gif

True.. But Kakashi and his nin-dogs are enough until they wake up. Naruto would arrive before Yamato, and honestly, by the time Yamato would arrive, I think the conflict would already be over.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#104 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 12 2010, 11:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True.. But Kakashi and his nin-dogs are enough until they wake up. Naruto would arrive before Yamato, and honestly, by the time Yamato would arrive, I think the conflict would already be over.

I'm just saying that if Sai wake up then so does the rest. As for Kakashi nin-dogs, we didn't see them fighting (in fact, Pakkun did say that he can't, if i remember correctly) so, they won't be able to help (well, not if they are already start the fight). They will be a big help for tracking Sakura location but after that, I think they will be useless.

Naruto already on track so he probably be there to.

And I too think that Yamato-taichou help won't be necessarily because, like you said, the conflict will be over ( just hope that if Naruto is on the fight, he won't turn into Kyuubi )

#105 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:48 PM

now we shure sakura wont join sasuke:)

#106 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:51 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 12 2010, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm just saying that if Sai wake up then so does the rest. As for Kakashi nin-dogs, we didn't see them fighting (in fact, Pakkun did say that he can't, if i remember correctly) so, they won't be able to help (well, not if they are already start the fight). They will be a big help for tracking Sakura location but after that, I think they will be useless.

Naruto already on track so he probably be there to.

And I too think that Yamato-taichou help won't be necessarily because, like you said, the conflict will be over ( just hope that if Naruto is on the fight, he won't turn into Kyuubi )

Ok, then the nin-dogs wouldn't help much. And I hate to say it, but if Naruto finds out what Sakura said to Sasuke about leaving Konoha for him, whether she was lying or not he might go Kyuubi from anger and the feeling of betrayal.

AboojTi.gif

#107 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:58 PM

sakura is a harowin if she goes or not she will not betray her villige

#108 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:59 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 12 2010, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, then the nin-dogs wouldn't help much. And I hate to say it, but if Naruto finds out what Sakura said to Sasuke about leaving Konoha for him, whether she was lying or not he might go Kyuubi from anger and the feeling of betrayal.

That what I'm affraid of. The possibility that Naruto turn into kyuubi are high (espacially with Sakura that say that she'll betray Konoha and seeing Sasuke evil doing...by that I mean Karin)

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 12 2010, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sakura is a harowin if she goes or not she will not betray her villige

Yes, but Naruto doesn't know that. He could presume anything.

Edited by silverserenity, 12 February 2010 - 11:00 PM.

#109 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:00 PM

sasukecan controle kyuubj remember

#110 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:02 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 12 2010, 11:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sasukecan controle kyuubj remember

He have the power but he never did use it. However, you do have a good point.

#111 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 12 2010, 05:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He have the power but he never did use it. However, you do have a good point.

That could cause a lot more plot... Or even a way out for Sasuke. He somehow gets across what Sakura said to Naruto once he shows up, infuriating him to the point of going Kyuubi. Then Sasuke takes control and goes to the leaf for the final attack with the Kyuubi, resulting in an almost exact replay of what happened before. Madara though would probably show up and try to steal the Kyuubi from Sasuke for his Moon's Eye operation, resulting in the rumored fight between Sasuke and Madara.

AboojTi.gif

#112 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:13 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 12 2010, 11:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That what I'm affraid of. The possibility that Naruto turn into kyuubi are high (espacially with Sakura that say that she'll betray Konoha and seeing Sasuke evil doing...by that I mean Karin)

Yes, but Naruto doesn't know that. He could presume anything.

good point at least we know ss isnt hapining

#113 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 12 2010, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That could cause a lot more plot... Or even a way out for Sasuke. He somehow gets across what Sakura said to Naruto once he shows up, infuriating him to the point of going Kyuubi. Then Sasuke takes control and goes to the leaf for the final attack with the Kyuubi, resulting in an almost exact replay of what happened before. Madara though would probably show up and try to steal the Kyuubi from Sasuke for his Moon's Eye operation, resulting in the rumored fight between Sasuke and Madara.

I doubt that it could really happen (At least, not now). But it true that if Naruto come, even in Kyuubi's mode, Sasuke have the power to control him and surely he can take that as an advantage. However, Sasuke would probably not want the help of the Kyuubi's power for his revenge ( I presume)

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 12 2010, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
good point at least we know ss isnt hapining

Yes!

By the way, when I said that they could be SS moment, I never implies any romantic issues ( in fact, those moment will probably turn out against the SSers wink.gif )

And you're right, At that point, any possibility that we could see, none are in SS favor.

Edited by silverserenity, 12 February 2010 - 11:22 PM.

#114 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (silverserenity @ Feb 12 2010, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I doubt that it could really happen (At least, not now). But it true that if Naruto come, even in Kyuubi's mode, Sasuke have the power to control him and surely he can take that as an advantage. However, Sasuke would probably not want the help of the Kyuubi's power for his revenge ( I presume)

Yes!

By the way, when I said that they could be SS moment, I never implies any romantic issues ( in fact, those moment will probably turn out against the SSers wink.gif )

And you're right, At that point, any possibility that we could see, none are in SS favor.

He might use the advantage he has over Naruto still... It's possible. And I can see clearly now that SS is as good as dead, thank you God.

AboojTi.gif

#115 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Feb 12 2010, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He might use the advantage he has over Naruto still... It's possible. And I can see clearly now that SS is as good as dead, thank you God.

That why I've waited for the Sakura and Sasuke's meeting happy.gif

That will resolve a lot of problem (well, SSer will still be on our case but that nothing new. dry.gif )

#116 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:34 PM

not to down play but kish will probly try to keep all his readers entertaind somehow i know stupid but kish wants mone

#117 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:35 PM

Well, that's a relief...

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 12 2010, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
not to down play but kish will probly try to keep all his readers entertaind somehow i know stupid but kish wants mone

True, but hey, why wouldn't he want money? XD

AboojTi.gif

#118 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:39 PM

yeah ns will happen no dought but kish is going to milk it

this song exsplains all

#119 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:41 PM

QUOTE (SS3 Goku @ Feb 12 2010, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Of course, He will not close definitely SS. However, I doubt that he will give hint that could presume more for SS. Of course, whatever the outcome, SSer will see every reaction on Sakura and Sasuke as a possibility.

#120 Guest_SS3 Goku_*

Guest_SS3 Goku_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2010 - 11:50 PM

i lol at that XD sasuke could be killing her and they call it a ss moment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users